Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Philip carries his sexy incestuous family adventure to the next generation as he fucks his granddaugther, Brenda, who's the first of his grandchildren he mates with.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Brenda was right on the mark when she hoped that Philip would fuck her again that night. After he'd finished fucking his granddaughter for the first time there beside the family swimming pool, they'd gone into the house as thought nothing at all had just transpired. Little did Philip know it but when Brenda went upstairs to shower and change into some casual clothes, she'd been so turned on from having just fucked her grandfather that she'd leaned up against the wall of the shower and played with herself until she orgasmed two more times. When she finished fingering her pussy, it was coated with her own pussy nectar and some of Philip's cum that had leaked out. Brenda loved fingering her pussy and feeling up her own tits as she remembered how hotly her grandfather had fucked her that afternoon.

While Brenda was showering and changing, Philip had taken the opportunity of being alone with his daughter-in-law to show her his continued affection and sexual desire for her as well. He'd moved up behind her as she was there in the kitchen working on dinner, and he'd reached around in front of her body, cupping both of her sexy breasts through her blouse.

"Have you missed me?" she asked as she rubbed her tight firm ass in Philip's crotch, knowing it would just make him all that much harder.

"You know I have," he answered, squeezing her tits and feeling her nipples harden instantly under his touch. "Can we get together again while I'm her?" he asked.

"Mmmmm, yes, please, but make sure you get all you want with Brenda, OK? She's going off to college this fall and she'll be less accessible then and I want her to fully understand what you've got to give her before she leaves home."

"No problem, baby, I've already given her a pussy full of my jizz and I'm gonna fuck her several times before I head back home."

"Dad, did you give her anything special this afternoon? Do you think you can manage to knock Brenda up with a baby in her belly before you're finished this trip?"

Phillip felt himself getting hard again from his sexy daughter-in-law's direct questions about what he and Brenda had done earlier. He wished he could throw her over on the kitchen table and fuck her right then and there. He decided he'd better wait until tomorrow to do that.

"Yes, Brenda told me that she was unprotected and that she was at her most fertile time. It was very erotic hearing my own daughter by you asking me to knock her up, I can assure you."

"Well, I think it would be in keeping with the family tradition you started with me and the other girls, don't you?"

The rest of the afternoon and evening went as normal and Philip actually went to his bedroom, unpacked and then took a brief nap before going down to join everyone for dinner. Everyone was there and the table was full with Brenda and then her four younger siblings who had all been gone that afternoon. Philip looked at all of the five children there at the table, smiling to himself as he realized that each of them was the product of his having fucked their mother. He loved how his plan to get "grandbabies" had worked and he was very excited about getting "great-grandbabies" in the future, starting hopefully with Brenda.

After dinner, they all went different ways except that Philip stayed in the kitchen and helped with the dishes while the other kids went outside to play and Brenda watched the TV. Philip and her mother joined her and they spent a couple of hours there in the family room before it was finally time to wander upstairs to bed.

Philip let Brenda go upstairs first and he gave her about 30 minutes and then he headed up as well. He'd given her a couple of hints where he hoped to find her when he got there, and he wasn't disappointed. When he pushed the door to his bedroom open, there sat Brenda under the sheets of his bed, and he was quite sure she was totally naked underneath those sheets.

"Hi, sweetheart, I'm so glad to see you decided to join me," Philip said as he walked over to his bed, leaned over to kiss Brenda and then quickly got out of his clothes and naked to join her. Philip lifted the concealing sheets, and he felt his cock grow even harder as he found Brenda's sexy breasts there in all their glory for him to see and enjoy. He moved next to her, and Philip quickly had his hands and mouth all over the sexy young girl's tits and his hands were quickly down between her legs, playing with her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.