Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II - Cover

Ensuring the Family Tree Has Branches II

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Philip carries his sexy incestuous family adventure to the next generation as he fucks his granddaugther, Brenda, who's the first of his grandchildren he mates with.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Philip knew there was a never-ending source of sexy young females that he could mate with and continue to get knocked up with his baby. He had a short list of young women he intended to fuck as long as his arm and he would continue either fucking them one-by-one or scratching them off his list if another one more desirable came to his attention.

Philip had seen a new girl working down near the front part of his company's multi-story building and he wanted to have her come spend time with him in his office that afternoon. He found out who she was and where she worked and sent word to have her come see him at 3:00 P.M.

When the knock came at his door, Philip knew it was the new girl and he buzzed outside for his secretary to let her in. When the door swung open, in walked a young lady who didn't look to be much older than 16-years old but Phillip knew her name was Brenda and he also knew that she was actually 18. Brenda had the little girl look that made you think you were dealing with someone under-age but in fact she was legal and he loved that she was so young looking and yet Brenda had a very sexy rack of nice rounded breasts on her chest. She was very short, maybe only 5 foot or an inch or so more. She was wearing one of those formed cup bras that made you look big even if your breasts weren't quite that size but Philip was experienced enough at checking out women to see that Brenda's bra wasn't concealing very much of her tits' size and fullness at all. The girl was well endowed in the chest; that was obvious.

"Hello, Brenda, why don't you join me over here on the couch?" Philip offered as he motioned for his newest female worker and unknowingly, next fuck partner, to join him where he'd seduced and sexually had so many of her female predecessors. Philip's cock was already hard in his pants and he looked at the sexy petite young woman as she followed his direction and moved over to sit beside him on the couch.

Philip made small talk with Brenda for awhile, and then he stood as though he was nearly finished meeting with her. Then, he turned back towards Brenda and looked her in the eyes as he said, "Brenda, I'm so pleased that you're working in my company. Now, you've got to pass the test that many other babes here have been given. I want you to take my hard cock out of my pants and suck me off, do you understand?"

Philip always enjoyed this moment when he challenged the current babe of his interest to do his bidding and he was always excited to see how they'd respond when he told them he wanted a blowjob. He'd never been disappointed yet and he wondered if one day he'd get a sexual harassment suit slapped against him instead of getting his dick sucked like he always had. He thought it might be interesting to have some sexy female employee accuse him of sexual harassment. He didn't think they ever win.

Philip stood there and then he felt his cock jump in further arousal as Brenda scooted forward on the edge of the couch and she took the zipper of Philip's dress pants in her right hand, smoothly pulled it down and then she reached inside the open fly of his pants and quickly had his hard cock freed from his briefs and in her hand. Philip's cock jumped into instant total erection as they very sexy and very petite young lady took his hard cock in her hand and began firmly stroking his hard meat up and down. Then she pulled him closer to her by her hold on his cock and Brenda quickly had Philip's swollen cockhead in her mouth and she began to lick and suck him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.