Dominance - Cover

Dominance

by Kien Reti

Copyright© 2004 by Kien Reti

Erotica Sex Story: B&D client experiences it all: discipline, MF sex under bondage, MM anal sex, orifice enlargement... But then he decides to turn the tables on his dominatrix.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Enema   BBW   Caution   .

Copyright© 2002

"Three hundred bucks an hour? I gotta be out of my everlovin' mind!"

Yet here he was, sitting in the waiting room. Waiting. Vic had arrived twenty minutes early for his appointment.

"Mr. Victor?" The middle-aged woman in a crisp nurse's uniform ushered him into the dimly lit room. The only furniture was a low, vinyl-covered padded table. There were what looked like television screens mounted on two of the walls. "You are to undress while you await Mistress Domina," she told him. The door shut with a barely audible click, and he was alone.

This was his first visit to a real live dominatrix. He had heard crazy stories about what went on in their chambers (dungeons?) -- stories of clients being subject to extremes of degradation and humiliation. Whippings, torture, insertion of unusual objects into various body orifices, and even worse. Much worse.

There was a shabby terrycloth bathrobe hanging on a hook beside the table. He pulled it on. Underneath he was naked. The door opened.

Mistress Domina -- "DOE-meen-ah," she pronounced it -- was wearing a tight black elastic bodysuit. Tall and classically voluptuous, she even verged on chubby. Wire-rimmed glasses incongruously gave her the look of an old-fashioned schoolmarm. She was leafing through various papers on a clipboard.

"Your file lists your treatment plan as exploring extreme variations of anal sex, but with only a mild degree of humiliation, and minimizing pain where possible. Pity. One of our specialties is training and severe discipline, but we always cater to our clients' needs.

"Due to the nature of your particular program, you will require cleansing enemas in preparation for each session. In future visits, our medical staff will administer these. Today, however, I will handle this, as it will permit me to assess the physical health and capacity of the relevant parts of your anatomy -- the lower colon, rectum, and anal sphincter."

Vic lay facedown on the padded table. Nylon straps locked his arms and legs rigidly in place. A rubber hose ran upward from the crevice of his buttocks to the large enema bottle dispensing a cloudy amber liquid into his lower intestine.

"This is a mild Castile soap and mineral oil solution. You should not find it unduly irritating, but it will most effectively accomplish its purpose of thoroughly purging your large intestine. We will follow up with two rinsings of distilled water. You are expected to retain the solution within your colon for ten minutes, at which time I will release the restraints and permit you to use the bathroom facilities."

What a relief it was to dump the liquid contents of his colon in a single, smelly, explosive burst! Perched on the toilet, Vic mulled over what awaited him for the remainder of the two-hour (six hundred dollar!) session.

Preliminary dilation, Mistress Domina had called it. Now he was standing, bent forward over the padded table. His arms stretched out at an angle past his head. Straps buckled around the wrists held him firmly in place. His chin sank into the soft pillow under his chin.

"If you will look upward and a bit toward your right, Mr. Victor, you will be able to follow our progress on the video monitor."

Mistress Domina was examining what appeared to be a rather large corkscrew device with a handle on its end.

"This is a Type IV Orifice Spreader. Practitioners in our field consider it superior to a medical speculum for stretching and expanding the anal orifice. From its small rounded insertion tip, it gradually tapers outward into a cone as we move toward the base. There is a wide spiraling screw thread running diagonally along its surface to engage the ring of muscle at the entrance of the anus. The crank on the end permits the operator to rotate the device, with the net result that it actually screws into the recipient. The net result is to gently but inexorably enlarge and loosen the anal sphincter. For our first session, we will content ourself with a modest gain in aperture."

"Screwed by a corkscrew," Vic was thinking as Mistress Domina introduced the tip of the thing into him. It felt rather like a small dildo as it penetrated about an inch deep, just past the anal ring. "So far, so good," he mumbled. He was starting to get an erection.

Now there was slight sideward pressure, and he began to feel the stretch as Mistress twisted the crank. It was advancing deeper into his rectum, and widening him sideways. There was little friction, due to the lube applied to the spiral threads. He watched on the video monitor, fascinated and disbelieving, as about a third of its length disappeared into him, and he stretched, stretched, and stretched. He felt as wide as a railway tunnel, and it was starting to get distinctly uncomfortable.

"Seven inch depth and two inch width," Mistress Domina announced, then she slapped him on the right butt cheek. "Now we disengage." Vic could feel his sphincter relax and spring back as the corkscrew untwisted and unscrewed out of him.

"Ten minute rest period before the final phase of this session," Mistress said. The door clicked shut and Vic was alone, standing, bent forward over the table, still held in place by wrist restraints. He closed his eyes and dozed off...

... and awoke as he felt something inserting into him. Into his anus again. Looking at the video monitor, he saw Mistress Domina penetrating him with something protruding from a black harness she was wearing around her hips. A dildo. A very large dildo.

The corkscrew treatment must have loosened him quite a bit. He didn't feel any discomfort at full penetration. How deep? At least six inches. Now she was vigorously pumping in and out. Mistress was fucking him. Fucking him in the ass.


Half an hour later, Vic was driving home. He felt exhausted, utterly and completely drained. Well, why not? He had climaxed twice during the "final phase" of his first treatment. There was still a pleasurable throbbing in his bowels. Mistress knew what she was doing, all right. Painless extreme anal -- that was right on the money.

He had to continue the "treatment." It was the fulfillment of lifelong fantasies. Being dominated and being penetrated... simultaneously. There was only one small problem, though. How to pay for it.

Six hundred per session was quite a bit more than he could afford. So, what were his options? Get a second job? Take another mortgage on his condo apartment? Borrow money from the loan sharks? None of those alternatives particularly appealed to him.

Inspiration! Vic had once been quite an accomplished computer hacker. What if... what if he could figure out a way to electronically recover the money he paid for Mistress Domina's services. Say, if he could access the house bank account on-line and drain some funds from it. Now this idea rang his chimes. While she was fucking him in his most intimate place, he could be fucking her right back in hers -- in the pocketbook.


This waiting was making him nuts. Waiting for his second session with Mistress, Vic was busy chewing his fingernails down to ragged nubs. Damn. They really ought to have a better selection of magazines for the waiting room. "House Beautiful" and "Woodworking Hobbyist" didn't quite do it for him.

"Mr. Victor -- " A different nurse this time. Younger, prettier. The room she admitted him into was likewise different. In addition to the familiar padded examination table there was an elaborate mechanical chair that appeared to have various devices built into it. It also had a sort of cutout in the center of the seat, toward the back.

"If you will please disrobe, we will administer the series of preliminary enemas. Starting with this session, their purpose is not just internal cleansing, but increasing intestinal volume. You will receive a full four quarts, and retain the solution for twenty minutes."

Twenty minutes! He could never hold it in that long.

As it turned out, he could. If he had to. After the attractive nurse had filled him to bursting, he felt something expanding just inside his anus.

"This special-purpose enema nozzle contains an inflating bladder to block the exit from your rectum." In the video monitor he watched the nurse pump a small rubber bulb in her hand. "You will find yourself unable to expel any liquid, and attempts to do so will be futile and only cause increased discomfort. Bye. See you later." The door shut behind her.

Those were the longest twenty minutes of his life. Several times he thought his belly and guts were going to burst. Then he surrendered and gave himself over to the feeling. Totally distended inside, blown up like an overinflated balloon. Transformed into a human water container. Yet, in the midst of his discomfort, he felt the stirrings of... lust. On his stomach on the padded table, arms and legs in restraints, pumped up with a solution of chemicals... his penis began hardening beneath him.

He hadn't even noticed that the nurse had returned. She was regarding him with a faint smile as she unbuckled the straps.

"Through the door and to the left. Empty yourself in the sanitary facilities and be back here within ten minutes."

The following two rinse enemas were no big deal. He didn't have to hold them in very long, and he enjoyed the sweet feeling of inner purification they left him with.

"Welcome back, Mr. Victor." Mistress Domina had entered. She dismissed the nurse.

"We will employ a special-purpose Dilation Chair for this next stage of your treatment. Please sit down, if you will."

The chair was form-fitting and surprisingly comfortable, but he was held firmly in place after Mistress had strapped down his arms and legs. Yes, there was, in fact, a slot in the seat beneath him, lengthwise along the crack of his buttocks as he was positioned.

"Beneath the chair are various cylindrical penetration devices. The control panel permits me to insert these directly into your posterior through the opening in the seat. There are a number of options for manipulating and moving them inside your rectum after penetration. To minimize discomfort, all insertion devices are ergonomically designed and adequately lubricated.

"We will begin with stretching and widening. This first insertion will be a combination speculum and dildo, a cylinder that screws apart and expands sideways to widen the anal entrance and the lower rectum. Prepare yourself."

There was a mechanical hum and Vic felt something pushing between and through his buttocks from below. Now it was pressing against his anal opening ("It's going in right up through my asshole," he was thinking).

"Your cooperation is expected, Mr. Victor. Push gently outward, as if you were having a bowel movement. This will unlock your sphincter ring and let the device into you."

It was inside him now, and moving up higher inside. Higher still. It stopped.

"Relax your thigh muscles. We will now commence the expansion. Speak up if it becomes too uncomfortable."

Vic saw her move a joystick on the control panel, and he felt the sides of his anal opening slowly forced apart in all directions. The stretching sensation was stronger and more uniform than the corkscrew device from the previous session. Wider, and wider still. Then it held steady. He could just barely tolerate it.

"We will hold at this setting for five minutes, Mr. Victor. I must congratulate you. You have a three-inch aperture now. That is probably sufficient even for full-depth fisting, but that will have to await a future session."

This wasn't bad at all. Extreme expansion, huh?

All too soon, Mistress withdrew the expansion dildo from him. He felt an emptiness inside.

"The next insertion will be for the purpose of depth measurement. Using a soft, flexible probe we will determine how far up into you we can penetrate. Get ready."

This one felt softer and gentler than any of the other mechanical dildos. But it kept moving up and up, and farther up into him. It wouldn't stop. It just wouldn't stop. "Mistress, I feel some discomfort inside now."

"We're at eleven inches and probably impacting the bend in your lower colon. Let me unlock the flex joints of the probe. How does that feel now?"

"Better, thanks."

"Let's resume then."

"Twenty-six inches. You held out quite well. We'll withdraw the probe and give you another ten-minute rest period before completing the session."


Homeward bound, Vic felt good all over. Purified inside and thoroughly fucked out. Mistress had ass-fucked him with a dildo for twenty minutes at the close of the session. A huge dildo. She had let him measure it before penetrating him. It was ten inches long and two-and-a-half inches across. It had felt very satisfying as she plunged its full length into him.

On the way out, Mistress had actually smiled and hinted at a special surprise for his next session.

He had another reason to feel fine. His monthly bank statement had come in this morning's mail. There was a canceled check made out to the House of Dominance. He now had Mistress Domina's account number... and he had not the slightest doubt that he was every bit as good at plundering her electronic funds as she was at plundering his ass.


It was his third session. Mistress had escorted him out of the waiting room. No nurse this time. She herself had given him his cleansing enemas. Special treatment, indeed. Now he was taking his ten-minute rest period, lying flat on the treatment table, waiting for her return.

The door opened. Now this was special. Mistress stood before him in her full shining glory. Bare-ass naked.

"Make yourself comfortable in the Dilation Chair, Mr. Victor. This time we will use a conical insertion device to stretch your entrance. Penetration depth will be minimal, but we will open you up to a four-inch width."

Strapped down in the chair, Vic groaned as the conical dildo pushed against his anal sphincter, then into him. It was splitting him apart! Then the pressure relaxed and he let out all his breath in a single gasp.

"Now, now. It couldn't have been all that bad. Let's check your progress."

She undid the straps and bent him forward over the table.

"Quite a passageway you have there. Big enough to drive a truck through. More than adequate for purposes more dear to your heart."

There were pinpricks of cold metal on both sides of his anus. Mistress was measuring his sphincter width with calipers.

"Just a hair short of four inches wide, but close enough for government work." It was the first touch of humor she had ever shown.

"Stay as you are Mr. Victor. You are about to experience something very startling." She turned. "Come in, Barto. We are ready for you."

The door opened and a burly young man strode in. He bowed to Mistress, then to Vic.

"This, Mr. Victor, is my associate, Bartolomeo. His specialty is testing expanded anal cavities. With your permission, we will commence."

Vic shrugged his shoulders. He had never been ass-fucked by a man. "Since everything else has been done to me, why not this, too?" he mumbled.

"How's that again, Mr. Victor?"

"Yes. Yes! Go ahead. Get it over with."

It didn't feel much different than when Mistress had used a dildo on him. In fact, the man's cock felt distinctly smaller inside him. Must be the effect of the dilation part of the therapy. 'Just think, I've got a wide enough asshole to be ass-fucked by a man, and hardly even noticing it.'

Vic did feel the faint throbbing, then the wet discharge inside him as the man came. He heard, rather than felt, the withdrawal out of his ass. It was a distinctly liquid sound.

"Congratulations, Mr. Victor. You have officially lost your anal virginity."

"My pleasure, Mistress."


"What next?" Victor was thinking as his ten-minute rest period came to an end. That question was answered as Mistress entered the room. She had on a short white lab coat, but was naked from the waist down. In her right hand was a skin-tight latex glove, which gleamed with an oily gel.

"You are ready -- more than ready -- for fisting, Mr. Victor. Will you kindly bend over the table. Thank you. As usual, I will buckle the restraints on your arms and legs. You may observe what is being done to you on the wall monitor."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.