Madeleine - Cover

Madeleine

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2004 by Rod O'Steele

Incest Sex Story: My daughter seems to be coming on to me. Why?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   .

What's wrong with a little incest? It's both handy and cheap. -- James Agate

I was lying in bed reading a book on erotic art when I heard my daughter coming down the hall. I threw the book over on my wife's bedside table. Madeleine stopped in the door. "Dad?'

"What sweetheart?"

"When's Mom going to be back?"

"Not till Friday night." She came into the room and sat on the edge of the bed opposite me. She was wearing a nightie that barely covered her cute little butt and when she sat down with one leg curled on the bed under her and one leg still on the floor I caught a flash of her mound before the nightie settled between her legs again.

'Christ.' I thought. 'She should be wearing something under that.' Madeleine was seventeen and a senior in high school. She was in the honors program and carrying a high GPA. But she wasn't your typical nerd. In fact, she was beautiful enough to be a model, especially the new waif look that was so popular. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, high cheekbones and the full lips that women were getting plastic surgery to have, only hers was all natural. She was tall at 5'9 and very thin. She had small breasts. More than once I had been out with her at a store and watched some middle aged guy run into a wall or a shelf watching her.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I was just reading," I answered.

She looked around, as I wasn't holding a book and she saw the art book on the stand. Picking it up she started leafing her way through it "Daddy. This is a dirty book."

"No it isn't. It's a book about art. Erotic art, but it's just art."

She stopped at a page showing a woman whose mouth was full of cock and with a delightful look of lust in her eyes. Pointing at the picture, "This isn't dirty?"

I felt my cheeks flush. "Look sweetheart. This is a book for adults."

"I'm old enough to know what's going on Daddy."

"No, no. I didn't mean that. There are books that are for adults and they deal with erotic subjects. It doesn't make them dirty."

She looked at me. "I know why you have to read these books. Is because mom is away so much isn't it?"

"Well, no. I mean not entirely." Oh Jesus. How am I going to get out of this conversation?

"Daddy. Are you telling me that you don't do things when you read these books and Mom is gone?"

"Madeleine." I said my voice rising. "There are some things we shouldn't talk about."

She looked at me for a few seconds giving me time to calm down a little. "Didn't you say to me that we could talk about anything? Drugs, sex, boys, school. Is that just one way? I tell you stuff but you don't tell me things?"

Oh shit. Hoist on my own petard. I had given one of those trust me with anything talks. I never thought it would get turned on me. Well, I'm man enough to know when I've lost an argument. "You're right. I was applying a double standard. Tell you what. You can ask me a question and then I get to ask you a question. As long as you are willing to answer my question fully and truthfully I will answer yours. Okay?" I figured she'd back out as soon as she heard that. Instead she just nodded her head and set the book down on the stand.

She bounced up on the bed and sat cross-legged facing me. I got another look at her pubic mound as she crossed her legs. "Okay," she said. "I asked if you do things while Mom is away while you read these books?"

"What things?" I asked.

"You know," she said in exasperation.

"I don't know if you don't ask. You want an adult conversation. Ask me like an adult. Don't beat around the bush." Again I was hoping she would back out. No such luck.

"Do you play with yourself?" and a faint blush rose in her cheeks.

"Yes," I answered. "My turn. Do you masturbate?"

Now the faint blush deepened and spread across her face and neck. I could tell she didn't want to answer that question. I won, I was thinking. She is going to back out.

"Yes," she responded almost inaudibly. She started to ask me a question and then stopped. I knew she was thinking that any question she asked me I could turn around and ask her. "Do you do anything else while Mom is away?" Pretty safe. She could answer that one for herself easily I'm sure.

"No. My turn. Are you a virgin?"

"DADDY! That's not fair. That's not what I asked you."

"That isn't what I said. One question each is what I said. Want to quit?"

"No," she answered looking those daggers that teenagers reserve for their parents. I just waited. Time seemed to stand still as she wrestled with herself. Finally, she looked at me and said, "Yes. My turn. Have you made love with anyone beside Mom?"

"No." Now I was stumped. I never expected this to go on this long. I took a chance and asked her the question that was really on my mind. "Why did you bring this subject up? What's going on?"

"Two questions."

"Answer either one. You know what I'm asking," I answered.

There was another long pause as she considered her answer. I could see her weighing answers.

"Sweetheart, you know that the truth always works best with me."

That seemed to break the mental logjam. "I've been thinking about sex a lot recently." I just shook my head. I mean that's reasonable I know when I was seventeen that's all I thought about. "I'm a woman. Why can't I be treated like a woman?"

I looked at her. Yes, she was indeed a woman but I didn't know what she meant. "In what way?"

"How old was Mom her first time?"

"She was sixteen."

"You see," she said emphatically. "I'm behind."

"Sweetheart, it's not a race. You need to find someone you love and someone who loves you. Then you can find out about sex. Until then don't worry so much about it. It will happen in good time."

"Daddy?" she asked. "You can't have children right?"

"No, you know I've had a vasectomy." I wasn't sure where this new turn was headed.

"Do you love me?"

"What? Of course"

"And I love you." Suddenly, the picture popped into my head. WHOA! I sat up in bed and the covers fell from me. Since I always sleep natural I was exposed. I looked down and froze. Madeleine looked at me. She reached out and gently put her hand in my lap. "I love you."

I started to protest when my body betrayed me. I looked down to see her hand wrap around my cock. She gently ran her hand around the glans. My cock was still half-aroused from reading the 'art' book earlier. The blood poured into my cock filling it. She watched it grow in her hand. Within seconds it was fully engorged and stood hard and proud bobbing in concert with my heartbeat. I looked at her face and she was smiling as she continued to fondle it like a newfound toy.

"Madeleine. We can't do this." I made a halfhearted protest.

"Daddy. It sure looks like we can do it. I think you want to. That's why you got all big and hard. You love me. You always say tell the truth. Tell the truth daddy. Why did you get hard? It's because you want to do it with me isn't it? I know you'll be good to me. Don't you want to teach me? There's no one else who I want to be my first. Please, love me. Make me a woman."

All rational thought was swept from my head. All I could feel was her soft hand rubbing my erection. All I could see was this beautiful young woman begging me to be her first lover. I have never had a virgin before. Now my own daughter was pleading with me to fill this lifelong fantasy.

I took her face in my hands. "Sweetheart. You have to promise something. You have to promise that you won't ever tell anyone. Not anyone. Not anybody."

"I promise. I know Daddy. People would hate both of us if we told. People say it's wrong. They're wrong. I love you and you love me. I don't want some guy who just wants to brag to be my first. I want a man who loves me to be my first lover. I want you to teach me."

I kissed her gently on the lips. She responded with a passionate kiss. Wow. Maybe she was a virgin but she had taken kissing lessons somewhere. I broke the kiss and reached for her nightie. Grabbing the hem, I slowly lifted it exposing her tuft of hair at the juncture of her legs and her belly. She raised her arms as I brought it up over head and threw it to the floor. She was exposed in all her beauty. Her nipples already stood at attention on small dark areolas atop her tits. They were small but perfectly formed. I just had to kiss them.

"Lay back," I said and she did. I licked her tit working my way around it in a spiral always getting closer to her nipple. When I reached it, I flicked my tongue across her nipple before sucking it into my mouth and biting gently. I switched to her other tit and repeated. Her tits glistened with wetness and her nipples were hard and distended.

I ran my hand across her belly until it just touched her hair. I paused and teased her for a moment until I felt the subtle movements of her hips signaling her desire. I moved my hand across her triangle of hair and down her labia, which were already wet. I pushed her legs apart and as I did her outer lips gaped open. Still sucking on her tits I ran my fingers over her inner lips dabbing then in her wetness and then spreading the wetness around her cunt. As my fingers touched her clit she jumped.

God she was wet. I couldn't wait as I moved down between her legs and buried my face in her virgin little pussy. I was eating my daughter's pussy. I was breaking the ultimate taboo. I didn't care. My little baby wanted me to teach her to fuck and I was going to. To hell with everybody. I whipped my tongue across her clit and lapped up the juice that flowed from her honey pot.

"Oh Daddy, daddy, daddy," my baby cried out.

"Oh yes baby, Daddy's going to make you feel good."

"Daddy, you already are making me feel good. Oh GOD!" she screamed as I sucked her little clit between my lips while flicking my tongue across it. I thought about pushing my finger into her warm cavern but didn't want to break her maidenhead. I was saving that for my cock. Her ass bucked around the bed and her juices covered my face. She was getting close to cumming. Now was the time.

I moved up between her legs and rested my cock along her gash. Moving my hips forward I coated it with her hot slippery lubricant. A few more strokes and she was pushing up her hips to increase the pressure of her clit against my cock. She was ready. I slid my cock down until the tip rested at the entrance to her pussy. Gently pushing I felt the entrance gape open and invite my cock in. I had buried the entire head into her quim when I hit it. I drew back to spread the lubricant around and then pushed harder. A moment's hesitation and then I felt it give way as I plunged deep into her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.