Hot Wax

by Ranefox

Copyright© 2004 by Ranefox

Erotica Sex Story: A lesbian couple play with fire to heat up their foreplay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Safe Sex   .

I closed the front door and entered the room. White votive candles, set everywhere, illuminated the darkness. Shadows danced on the walls. Soft music, barely recognizable, floated around in the air.

Celeste had called me at work. She had sounded excited.

"Hurry home, I've got a surprise for you."

It was our night together, a time randomly chosen, away from the busy lives we led. I looked forward to that time we spent.

The music was soothing and it relaxed me. I had had a long day and it was nice to sit back and chill out. All the while, I wondered what she had for us this evening. Tonight was her night. Celeste had become quite good at planning our trysts.

On the round oak table, placed in the center of our living room, laid a single lavender envelope. I sat down at the table and reached for it. Inside, the handwritten note instructed me to wait, that she would arrive shortly.

I heard a door open and close. I looked behind me and gazed as she sauntered into the room. What a remarkable sight. She wore nothing but a pair of black leather bikini panties; the two halves connected by a thin strip of leather that barely covered her trimmed snatch. The scent of her perfume, a light musk, which she knew was my favorite, permeated the room.

She walked closer and stopped directly in front of me, just beyond my reach.

"Hi, babe," she huskily whispered. "Are you ready for something special?"

I swallowed loudly. "You know I am. " I watched, as her nipples became hard little buttons. I felt my crotch moisten.

"Good. And you trust me, right?"

"Of course I do, sweetie." My adrenaline raced. This was the first time she asked me about trusting her.

"Ok. I want you to put this on." From behind her back, she revealed a leather blindfold. Very simple in its design, yet it appeared worthy for the task.

"Before you do, take off your clothes. Fold them neatly and put them over there."

My eyes followed in the direction where she pointed. I started to rip off my clothes.

"Slow down, Sydney. There's no need to hurry," she said. "We have all night."

I nodded okay and continued.

Standing there, nude, the cool breeze from the air-conditioner chilled me. Goosebumps appeared, in tough competition with my nipples that had already protruded. Celeste stepped closer and I raised my hands to touch her.

She rested her soft hand upon my shoulder, which kept her at an arms' length away.

"No. Not yet."

She didn't tell me, she ordered.

I stood there patiently, as she wrapped the soft leather around my eyes and tied it in a knot behind my head.

"No peeking. Can you see anything?" She asked.

"Blind as a bat, darlin."

"Okay, then, wait a sec'."

I heard her walk to the kitchen and open the refrigerator door. I could only imagine what Celeste had in store. I heard a crunchy noise as she returned and set it down on the table.

"Okay, Syd, have a seat." She guided me onto the wooden chair.

We sat in silence for a while. That was something we both enjoyed about each other. Words weren't necessary when we were together. It bolstered my confidence to be a part of new adventures. Celeste knew I would relax.

"Place your arm on the table, palm side up," she directed.

I did.

She held me in her left hand and lightly rubbed up and down my forearm with the other. It tickled, but in a good way. The hairs on the back of my neck rose. A chill ran down my spine. My clit twitched. The flesh around the base of my nipples tightened.

Then she stopped.

I was still thinking about how her touch felt when she touched me again. Now I recognized the noise I heard earlier. The cold was a shock to my system. My body quivered. She ran the ice over my arm a few times then stopped.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.