Instructress - Cover

Instructress

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright© 2004 by Uther Pendragon

Flash Sex Story: Lucy helps Greg hone his skills.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

"Not so rough, Greg."

"Sorry! So what should I do?"

"Just be gentle."

"Could you be a little more specific?"

"You really want to know?"

"No. I want to guess. Look, I've worked with software for years, but I read the manual for each new program. And next year, maybe next week, there'll be another program and another manual. Now, I want our relationship to be permanent, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Then you don't want me to spend the next thirty years trying to turn Lucy on and just missing."

"You turn me on already."

"Maybe I want to turn you on more. Fair?"

"Fair. Anyway, my tits don't contain any bones..."

"I know."

" ... and if you squeezed my hand -- even my hand which does contain bones -- like that, it would hurt."

"Poor thing. Maybe a kiss will make it feel better."

"Mmmm. Yes ... Now the nipple. Gently, but kiss it there."

"You like?"

"I like."

"Well, we have to see if I've got it. Let me try on the other breast."

"Mmmm hmmm. You are a quick learner. But try a little more, just to be sure you've got it."


"If you want me gentle on those, I'll bet you want me really gentle down here."

"Yes, but not yet."

"What?"

"Look, Greg, we have hours."

"So we do, but I can't last hours."

"You used to. Maybe you can't last hours inside."

"I used to?"

"Sure, when we were first dating. Before we went to bed."

"You liked that?"

"I loved that, and you seemed to like it too."

"And then I went back to my room and took care of myself."

"Well, what happens afterward doesn't need to follow that patttern. Now, you're already in your own room. Now, you have somebody to take care of your problem for you."

"Now, I don't have to struggle to get inside your clothes."

"Isn't that better? It's lots better for me. I might have liked your caresses; I didn't like having my bra strangling me."

"Well, I'll admit that I liked kissing you."

"I liked kissing you, too. And being kissed."

"Okay. I'll start on your mouth."

"Mmm, you do that so well."

"And now, there are so many other places."


"Greg!"

"But you wanted to be kissed."

"Not on my belly button."

"Okay. Roll over. There's lots that hasn't been kissed yet."

"Mmm. That does turn me on. How did you know that the back of my neck was so senitive?"

"Well, I didn't the first time. It was just one place among many on Lucy that cried out for kisses. Nowdays, it still looks adorable -- still makes me just want to kiss it. Ever play with dolls when you were a kid?"

"Sure."

"Ever kiss them?"

"I suppose."

"Well, they didn't respond. You just loved them. Same way, sometimes I just kiss 'cause I love you -- love that particular spot. Now, though, when I know that you respond, it's even more fun. But I don't really know that you responded to that kiss."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.