Behind The Hedge - Cover

Behind The Hedge

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Wonders upon wonders she actual knew who I was. She sat down close beside me, so close that I could see the short blonde hairs on her tanned forearms. Her long legs were just as tanned beneath her short running shorts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Summers are a bore, I'm no good at any sports and track and field are my worse. Wednesdays, as soon as I can, I hide behind the Sports field hedge while the rest of my year were running, jumping and throwing silly things. That afternoon was hot and sunny and I lay down for a snooze waiting for the finial whistle that would tell me it was all over.

"Oh sorry," she said, "I didn't know anybody was here."

It was Jenny Townsend, one of the bevy of beauties this place has for me to lust after.

"Hi," I said, "just hiding away from all that," I nodded towards the Sports field.

"Me too," she giggled, "your Ed aren't you, you're in my History class."

"Yeah," I agreed.

Wonders upon wonders she actual knew who I was. She sat down close beside me, so close that I could see the short blonde hairs on her tanned forearms. Her long legs were just as tanned beneath her short running shorts. All the while I was inspecting her fine naked limbs she was chatting away like we were long lost friends and the hour past very quickly.

"There's the whistle," she said getting up, "see you."

And off she went. That night I thought about her while I was in bed and predictably my cock liked what I was thinking and spurted.


"Hi you," she called softly for it was again a hot and sunny Wednesday afternoon.

"You look good," I said boldly for she was wearing a very short white sports skirt that showed all of her lovely tanned legs.

"Supposed to be playing Tennis," she said making a face, "much too hot."

Once again she chatted away until the final whistle blew.

"There's a party on Saturday night," she said looking down at me after getting to her feet. "Would you like to take me?"

"Well would I, I thought. I love to be alone with her somewhere quiet but at a party with all her mates plus a load of strangers.

"No thanks," I said, "but thanks for the invite."

I could see from her face that she didn't like being turned down and I almost changed my mind.

"Ok," she snapped and flounced away.

"Shit and double shit," I whispered under my breath, I really cocked that up.

I couldn't for the life of me know why she wanted me to go with her, make her current boyfriend jealous most likely for I'm not very handsome or rich or good at sports or in fact anything.

"Shit," I repeated all the way home.

"Hi," she said brightly.

It was less warm this Wednesday but the rest of my year were still acting like loons on the other side of the hedge.

"You missed a lousy party," she admitted, "you made the right decision not to go."

"I'm sure any party that you were at couldn't have been all that bad," I said.

I got a nice smile back for that remark. She sat down close beside me and started chatting again. Looked like I had been forgiven.

"Wait for me at the school gates," she said, "and you can walk me home."

I waited for ten minutes before I decided that she was winding me up, she was probably getting her own back for me turning her down last week. I swore all the way home.

"Sorry I took so long last week," she said when she had sat down even closer to me, so close that I could feel the heat from her naked thighs. "I washed my hair and it took ages to dry."

"Oh," I said my mind in a spin, so perhaps it wasn't a wind up after all.

"I'm not use to this sort of treatment you know," she said with a smile, "usually the guys are falling over themselves to be with me. Twice now you've stood me up."

"Sorry," I said.

"That's ok," she said, "tonight I won't wash my hair ok, so wait for me please."

She was waiting at the gates for me and I saw her smile get bigger as she saw me coming.

"I thought I may have missed you again," she said taking my arm, "I live this way."

She lived only a few streets way from my house so it wasn't that far out of my way.

"Lets go around the back," she said pulling me around the corner, "my Mums in."

Just as soon as we were out of sight of the road she pulled me towards her and kissed me. I couldn't believe that she was doing this and the only thing I could think of was that I had turned her down twice and she was just proving to herself that she could ensnare me.

I reached under her school blazer and grabbed a boob.

"Don't do that," she said pushing my hand away.

Yeah, just like I thought, just teasing me for standing her up.

I grabbed one of her hands and then the other and pulled them roughly behind her back and held them there tight with just one of mine so leaving me a spare to range over her unprotected boobs. As soon as I started her kisses became feverish, sloppy even, she struggle to get free of course but she didn't stop kissing me in the meantime.

"I'll better go in," she said sounded reluctant, "me mum will wonder where I am."

I released her and just before she ran off she grabbed me around the neck and kissed me hard once more.

Something was wrong here surely, one of the most attractive girls in the whole school couldn't fancy me. It had to be just a wind up and she would be laughing at my expense with all her girlie friends tomorrow.

"What is it with you," she snapped, "I thought you might have rung me."

"What?" I said.

It was quite chilly this Wednesday but I had the foresight of bringing a coat.

"I said you could've rung me especially over the weekend," she said. "I waited in all day Saturday, even though I wanted to go shopping. I don't understand you, most guys ring me up all the time begging for a date, you just ignore me."

I didn't say anything for my mind was in a spin again.

"Never mind wait for me at the gate, ok?" she said and left.

"I got to play Netball," she explained as she paused by the gap in the hedge.


"You can come in tonight," she giggled, "my Mum working until late."

She closed the back door and almost threw herself in my arms and kissed me.

"You really pissed me off last week when you didn't call," she said, "but I've decided to forgive you."

My hands found their way under her blazer again and after a few good gropes I started to unbutton her blouse.

"Stop that," she said, her hand grabbed mine to stop me but the tone of her voice was wrong.

Once again I pulled both of her hands behind her back and again started on her buttons.

"Don't you dare," she wriggled about trying to get free.

She had very nice boobs, a nice handful under her sports bra.

"Don't," she said again as I reached behind to find the clip.

Undoing a bra one handed was an art that I hadn't quite mastered but after some minutes of struggling I popped it open. Of course it didn't help any that she was still wriggling about too. Now that her bra was undone around the back I could pull it up and off to expose her naked flesh to my eyes and hands. Her kisses became even more ardent as my hand explored her wonderful warm flesh.

I wanted to put my hand under her short skirt and feel those fine tanned legs that up to now I had only seen. While I was fondling her boobs and kissing her she had been grinding her groin into me but know that I moved off her tits and under her skirt she moved away slightly.

"Don't you dare," she said sharply and she clamped her thighs together tight.

I wasn't going to stop now so I forced my hand into the small gap at the top of her thighs and then moved it along the gusset of her knickers.

"Oh my god don't," she said still with her legs clamped tight together.

I bend slightly and kissed one pert nipple then the other and I felt a small shudder go through her body. The pressure of her thighs lessened slightly and I could really go to town on her pussy now. She collapsed against me and I had to let go of her hands to support her weight.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.