Tramp In the Camp - Cover

Tramp In the Camp

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2004 by Krosis of the Collective

Erotica Sex Story: "I continued to whisper in her ear: 'Little slut! You won't remember this fuck, but you'll never forget it either!'"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

This is a story of unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who "dips his wick" or "rides the rod" with impunity and without protection.


The following happened several years ago, in the summer. Some friends and I went camping in Tofino, which is on the West coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. Great surfing for those who like that sort of thing, but my friends had gone for another reason: Tofino was the official summer get-together location for potheads. Pot smokers from all over the world came to Tofino to get drunk and high in friendly groups.

While I was not a pothead myself, I had gone the previous year and tried a pot cookie -- it really fucked me up. I had stumbled around between the beach and campsite several times, experienced "pot paranoia" when I was approached by some guy who recognized me from my group of friends, and finally I collapsed back in my tent. While I wasn't going to do anything like that again this year, I did enjoy the camaraderie, when I wasn't all whacked-out.

This year I had brought my girlfriend-of-six-months Ruth, a short, cute blonde with glasses -- she loved marijuana. When we arrived a little later than everyone else we found that all the campsites were taken. Word of Tofino had really spread this year! We had to set up our tent in a campsite with a couple other tents.

After setting up camp we joined my friends and some of the people they had brought in a campsite with room for a fire. Some of these people I hadn't seen in quite a while, including Kelli, a girl who found ways to come to town to hang around with my friends (and smoke pot) as often as possible, but I hadn't seen her in a couple of years. She was a short brunette with freckles, and used to be kind of dumpy, but with big boobs. She had since grown more attractive and fit, but still had those nice boobies, and her legs had slimmed down too, I was noticing thanks to her short shorts... nice. I thought back to a couple years previous, when she had been less attractive and I had hit on her, thinking to maybe "throw a dog a bone" -- she had turned me down flat and hard. Bitch.

One of the guys had brought pot cookies again, but I turned them down. I wasn't going to do that again, though Ruth and Kelli had some, among others. Kelli headed back to her tent to get a jacket to protect from the cold wind that would come off the ocean and I noted that her tent was right next to ours.

The night passed slowly for me. Nothing like feeling left out in a group of people who are on a whole other level of consciousness. Ruth seemed okay with the cookie's effects, and Kelli was hitting on a surfer guy who came over to our beach bonfire. She had bragged to one of her friends that she would bag a "hottie". Twit.

The night wore on. The "hottie" (whose name was Brad, I found out) was casting frequent glances over at Ruth's legs, which kinda irked me. Stick to your piece, buddy, I thought. Ruth hadn't noticed, though, and was getting all snuggly with me. We headed back to camp.

After saying goodnight to the few who were still hanging around the campfire site, Ruth and I adjourned to our tent. Out of the moonlight we couldn't see a thing. She fell upon me, kissing my lips and neck, pulling at my t-shirt. I raised my arms and it came off quickly. I helped with her shirt and shorts, and kissed my way up her stomach to her bra. She arched her back and the bra quickly joined the rest of the unseen clothes on the floor. I licked around her puffy areolae and pointy nipples, and she groaned in appreciation. She didn't have very large breasts, but they were nice and sensitive. I sucked as much of her right breast as I could into my mouth. She gasped and arched her back, her hands holding my head and her left leg angling behind my back. I sucked greedily on both breasts for a few minutes, then moved onto my side to remove my shoes, pants and underwear. She took the opportunity to quickly pull her panties off.

As we intertwined our bodies, I heard gasps from the third tent in the site. I didn't know who was in there, but there was some nookie going on, and audible evidence of it was rising. Hot damn, I thought, as I brought my dick to Ruth's snuggly warm hole. I put the head in a little and swirled it around, driving her nuts.

The gasping from tent three had changed to a steadier grunting -- someone was getting it good. I also heard Kelli's tent zipper open and close, and some giggling from there.

I pushed my penis further into Ruth's moist pussy. She pulled me closer for some passionate wet kisses. I pulled my member back slowly until I was poised at her entrance again, then slammed home. "Oh God", she gasped. Then I did it again, sloooowly pulling out, then ramming it hard, balls-deep. "Uh uh uh!" she was almost hyperventilating.

Truth to tell, I was going from slow and steady to quick ramming in order to keep my ears out. Tent three was really carrying on, the woman crying loudly for her partner to go faster, harder. I was also hearing some gasping and moaning from Kelli's tent.

All six of us seemed like instruments in some erotic symphony, sex sounds rising and falling, feeding off the resonance of the others, keeping the melody going. I was giving it to Ruth faster now, though they were still pretty measured strokes, in and out, in and out. I couldn't see her face, but imagined that her eyes were closed in enjoyment of the pleasure.

The sounds from tent three rose to a fever pitch as I heard the man grunt loudly, the woman responding with a high-pitched squeal. After a few seconds it was all over in there. Kelli was grunting oh, oh, oh. My thrusts were increasing, and I could feel the familiar tingle at the base of my shaft. Ruth was gasping continuously now, her fingers playing with her clitoris as she neared orgasm.

Suddenly I heard Brad's loud moan, and Kelli's accompanying gasp. Picturing her face as she came, I quickly rammed my dick into Ruth and started spurting, her orgasm overcoming her in response to mine. "AH AH AH AH!!!" she cried, arching her pelvis into me, her body sucking the semen from my balls. Good thing she's on the pill, I thought.

As we came down from heaven I pulled out of her, rolling to the side. I reached up to caress her face. "Ruth?" She was totally unconscious. Yeah, I think I slept like the dead after that pot cookie last year too.

I heard Kelli's tent open and someone stumble out. Curious, I opened the tent zipper a little to see Brad standing by the edge of the camp. He tossed something small toward the bushes, then pulled out some cigarettes.

Quickly getting back into my clothes, I left the tent and headed over to him. He nodded at me, the universal "hey" sign. He was trying to light his cigarette with no success -- it looked like his Bic was empty. Though not a smoker myself, I was always prepared -- you wouldn't believe how many chicks you can get with a ready lighter. I whipped out my Zippo and offered him fire. He lit up, appreciative.

"Thanks", he said.

"No prob. How's it goin'?" I queried.

"Awesome. Heh. You probably heard", he said, nodding at Kelli's tent.

"Yeah. We all had some fun." I absentmindedly wandered over to where I had seen him dump the unknown item. Sure enough, it was a used condom. Not on the pill, Kelli? I mused.

Looking back, I noticed Brad casting furtive glances toward my tent. I came back to stand beside him. "My girlfriend's totally out." I said. "Those pot cookies..."

"Yeah, um, what'shername, Kristy, is comatose, too." Jeez, he couldn't even remember Kelli's name?

He was still surreptitiously glancing at my tent. I had an idea.

"I'm not tired at all", I said. "I think I'll head back to the beach for a while."

"Uh, yeah", he turned back to me. "I'm tired... probably head back to my camp when I'm done this." He held up the last half of his cigarette. His noticeable hard-on, however, belied his story.

"'kay, seeya!" I called, heading down the dark dirt road to the beach. When he was no longer looking I ducked into the trees. Spying from my new vantage point I could see he was looking back at my tent again. I crouched and made my way back through the trees so I could better see what he was going to do. Sure enough, he sucked back the rest of his cig, looked around, then clambered into my tent, zipping it up behind him. Son of a bitch! Well, I had a plan too.

I quietly went back into the camp and heard snoring from the third tent. I undid Kelli's tent's zipper and slipped inside, the ambient light from the moon allowing me to see her slumbering form lying there. Brad hadn't taken off her blouse -- only her shorts and jacket had been removed, revealing her thighs and dark, inviting bush.

Accepting the "invitation", I quietly re-zipped the entrance and headed for her in the dark. I could hear moans coming from my tent now -- Brad had already begun the sleeping rape of my girlfriend, no doubt helped along by the slickness my semen had left behind. Speaking of which, I moved my fingers to Kelli's cunt to "assay the territory". Her juices were the only ones in there, and had dried a little in the intervening time. I would fix that.

I unbuttoned her blouse and felt up her sizable tits, which were still clad in her bra. A little blind groping found the clasp in the front (thank God), and I swear I almost heard a "sproing" sound as it came loose. I dived in, grabbing, licking, sucking, kneading. A soft moan escaped her lips as she continued to doze.

I was trying to be quiet. Brad, however, was not. Over Ruth's unconscious gasping his grunts were getting louder. The guy was really getting off on fucking my sleeping girlfriend, and he wouldn't last much longer by the sound of it. Amateur.

I moved my fingers back down to Kelli's cunt. Inserting two into her warm folds, I used my thumb on her clit, round and round, up and down. That, combined with the increasing penetration of my fingers, soon sped up her breathing and had her juices flowing. Within a couple of minutes her vagina was quite tropical. It was time. I removed my fingers from her honeypot and slipped them into her mouth. She started sucking, a natural reflex. A wicked smile crossed my face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.