My Abduction - Cover

My Abduction

by Irishrose1215

Copyright© 2004 by Irishrose1215

Erotica Sex Story: A day at the park goes wrong when woman finds out that she is being followed

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I had decided to go to the park, it was such a beautiful day outside, and I saw no point wasting it by sitting inside. On my way out the door, I noticed a car parked on the other side of my house with three men inside. I really paid no attention to them, people were always parking on the street, and I figured they were waiting for someone at the house they were parked by.

I hopped into my car and drove to the flower gardens. I spent a lot of time there, looking at the different species of flowers, and enjoying the sun beaming down on me. I hadn't paid attention to the people that walked behind me, I heard the voices of three males, but never turned around to get a look at them.

I stopped at the concession stand in the park, to get a bottle of water before returning to my car. The man at the stand asked if I had seen the building that the park had just opened. I told him no, I hadn't seen it on my walk. He gave directions to where it was, and apologized for it been so far.

I walked to it, taking sips of my water as I got to the building. I looked around, the building was isolated, a little off the familiar paths of the park, but it was beautiful. The man had said that it had been used for many different things when the family that owned this property lived on it, but it had been most recently used, recently meaning twenty-five years ago, as a chapel.

I walked in, and was welcomed by the cool air of an air conditioner. The pews and pulpit were still there, and I sat in one of them, enjoying the silence. I got up shortly and walked to the big picture windows that sat behind the pulpit, and gasped at the beautiful site before me. I could see almost the entire park from up here.

I was a little annoyed when I heard other people walk in, but it soon passed, this was not my place, and others were welcomed to it. I stayed where I was, not turning around to look at the people that had come in, but by the different whispers I guessed there were three of them.

When I turned around to finally leave this magnificent place, I faced the men. I knew I had seen the same ones in front of my house, and an uncomfortable feeling crept into me. I tried to ignore it, and walk out, but it got worse as I walked closer to them. As I moved to the side to avoid the three men, one grabbed my arm. I let out a low scared whimper and looked up into his face. I knew I'd seen it before, not just sitting outside my house, but I knew the curves of the jaw, the eyes, and the lips of this man, but I couldn't quite place it. I knew I'd never seen him in person, before today, but maybe in a picture.

Though I was scared, I still had a lot of moxy.

"Let go of me Sir!"

This only caused his hand to wrap tighter around my arm, making me yelp in pain.

"You don't speak to me like that!"

I stared at him in shock, who did he think he was speaking to me in such a way.

"I will tell you again to get your fucking hand off me now!"

"Or what? And how dare you curse in a church!"

"Fuck you. Let go before I kick your ever-loving ass!"

This made him laugh, and his other hand came to grab my other arm.

"You're not big enough to kick my ass Sweets."

"And your not man enough to know how to treat a lady!"

Before I knew what was happening, or could turn away, his hand came down on my cheek, so hard that my head whipped to the other side, and I tasted blood form on the corner of my mouth. I looked back at him, my blue eyes growing dark with anger. I went to speak, but he beat me to it.

"You are no such thing! A lady! You can only dream of being a lady, you fucking whore! Look at you! You go to walk around the park wearing a skirt short enough that if you bent slightly everyone could see your ass! You wear a top that shows off the tops of your tits, and I seen you smile when you caught the attention of men. I've been watching you this whole time, and there is no goddamn way you're a fucking lady!"

"How dare you curse in a chapel!"

I smiled as his eyes widened at my remark he'd made to me not too long ago. He went to smack me again, but I was ready for it, and I moved away, bringing my knee up to hit whatever it landed on, but the other two he was with, moved quickly, and caught a hold of my leg. The man looked at me with so much anger, that mine died and was replaced again by fear.

"I'm going to teach you how to fucking act, Jessica! My boys and I are going to show you how a real fucking slut should be!"

"How'd you know my name?"

"Don't fucking worry about it."

He moved his hands from me, but quickly grabbed the back of my skirt, and ushered me out of the building, and out of the park. He spoke to the other two, and from that I learned their names.

"Doug you take the car. Bill, you ride with him. Jessica and I will take hers."

He sat me in the passenger side seat, and rummaged through my purse for my keys. He had to adjust the seat before he was able to get in, and his friends looked over at him in impatience. He waved his hands at them, and they went off.

He began to drive, and I stared at him.

"Where're you taking me? What are you going to do to me?"

"Shut up!"

"I should just jump out of the fucking car right now. Don't think I won't do it! I'd much rather risk getting all broken up than doing whatever the hell you want me to."

"Oh yeah? I don't think so."

I moved my hand to the door release, but before I could open it, I felt a searing pain go through my head and then all was dark.

I woke up with the worse headache I'd ever had. I groaned and tried to move to my side, but couldn't. I became more alert, though, the pounding hadn't stopped. My eyes opened wide, to look down at my wrists that were bound to the bed I was on. I fought, though, there was no point. I tried to move my legs, but could only move my knees slightly up. My ankles were bound and tied also to the bed. I spoke, my voice groggy and thick.

"What's going on? Where the hell am I?"

I heard wrestling, and looked in that direction, which caused my head to spin. The man who had drove my car came up and stood beside me.

"Glad you're finally awake. It took you fucking long enough! Oh but don't worry, Doug and Bill had a good time with you."

"What? You used me while I was passed out?"

"I didn't they did. Can't you feel their cum on you?"

He smiled down at me, as my eyes widened. My tits were sticky, and so was my belly.

"See, they sat around and rubbed their cocks all over that pretty little body of yours, until they worked themselves up, and nutted all over that smooth fair skin."

"And I guess you should get a cookie for not using me after you knocked me out?"

I knew I shouldn't have said it, but I couldn't help it. His face turned red with anger, and his hand came across my cheek. I yelled out as my head spun, and everything went blank again for a minute. My eyes refocused, and I looked back up at him.

"You fucking whore! You do not speak to me like that!"

"And who are you? Who the hell are you to me?"

Again, I was running off at the mouth, and causing more anger in him. I braced myself for another slap, but instead he brought his face down to mine. I pulled my head back as far as it would go, but the pillows and bed wouldn't allow me to get too far. I whimpered and moved my head as I felt his spit hit my lips. He smiled again at the look of disgust on my face.

"I'm your Master bitch, and you are my whore!"

I wanted to speak, but I didn't want his saliva to run into my mouth. He nodded and laughed.

"Guess I found a way to shut you up. But I have an even better way."

I looked back at him in surprise and wonderment. He stood up, and took his pants off. My eyes widened as they fell on his cock. It had to have been at least ten inches long and very thick to boot. I had never seen a cock that big before, and I became afraid of it. I shook my head violently, ignoring the pain it brought to me.

"Oh yes, bitch! You are going to please my fucking cock."

I spoke, not caring anymore about the spit on my lips.

"No! No! I can't!"

"You will!"

His two friends came out into view, and though not happy to see them, I was happy to see that their cocks didn't match the size of his. I didn't look at them long. The man came up and straddled my chest. He ran the big head of his cock across my wetted lips, and looked back at his friends.

"Some one get this bitch ready! She's got a lot of fucking to do!"

I looked around his body, and watched Bill go down. I felt his tongue on my pussy, and felt shame for the throbbing it caused in me. The man smiled at me.

"Now say, thank you Master for allowing me to get my cunt licked."

I said nothing, just stared at him in horror. He grabbed his cock at the base, and smacked it across my face. I yelled out, but said nothing. He did it again, smacking one side then the other.

"Okay! Okay! Just please quit hitting me! Thank you Master for allowing my pussy to get licked!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.