Ryan's Summer - Cover

Ryan's Summer

Copyright© 2004 by Gary Johns

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - When Ryan Crawford takes a summer job with a pool servicing company he has no idea that the service he performs will be much more than cleaning pools.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Ryan decided to stop by the company office on Monday morning. He saw Benny at the counter and walked over to him. "Hey Benny," he said.

Benny looked up and smiled. "Hi squirt. I'm glad you stopped by. I had something to ask you."

Ryan glanced over Benny's shoulder and saw Cindy working at her computer. That was the real reason he had stopped by anyway.

"Earth to Ryan," Benny said.

"Sorry. What did you say?"

Benny looked behind him to see what Ryan was looking at. He smiled and said, "I heard you two had a great date Saturday night."

"We did. Cindy's a great girl."

"I know," Benny said with a knowing smile. "Listen, the boss's wife along with Doctor Billings is going to have a surprise engagement party for Ms. Baker on the 13th of August at Mrs. Billings' estate. She's going to invite about twenty couples... all customers by the way. Mr. Williams wants his staff to act as waiters, carhop's and so forth.

You interested?"

"I guess. But I don't know anything about being a waiter."

"You don't need to know anything. You just have to put on a white jacket and bow tie and walk around with a tray of hors d'oeuvre or drinks."

"How much is he going to pay?"

"You get a cool $300 bucks for the evening."

"Sounds great! I need money to get my car fixed." Ryan drifted off again when he saw Cindy turn around and smile at him.

"I'll get you all the information," Benny said.

"Thanks," Ryan answered absently. Then he walked over to Cindy's desk, without saying goodbye to Benny.

"Hi Ryan," Cindy said with a big smile.

"Hi. I wanted to tell you again how much fun I had Saturday night," Ryan said and blushed.

"So did I," Cindy answered with a bright smile. Then she added, "You're sweet."

Ryan blushed again.

"Did Benny tell you about the party?"

"Yeah. Are you going?"

"I wouldn't miss it," Cindy said, as she placed some files into her desk. "I'm about ready for a break. Want to buy me a Coke?"

"Sure."

The two walked out to the loading dock and sat down with a couple of Cokes. They talked a long while before Cindy said she had to get back to work before her father fired her.

"Yeah, right," Ryan said sarcastically. "I'd better get going anyway. I have a doctor's appointment because my wrist doesn't seem to be getting any better." Then he looked around to make sure her father wasn't around and leaned over and kissed her. As he started to pull away he felt her hand on the back of his head. A little moan escaped his lips as her tongue entered his mouth.

When they finally broke apart they were both breathing a little heavier.

"Call me later?

"Sure," Ryan smiled as he hopped off the loading doc and headed for the van.

Ryan didn't like the news that he got from the doctor. The injury was more extensive then he first thought and he might need surgery. A gloom came over him as he drove toward the Wellsworth's estate. He was worried that the injury would prevent him from getting a scholarship in gymnastics. His grades weren't good enough to get an academic one.

Mrs. Wellsworth was still in Europe so Ryan spent his time at her house talking to Jigs. He realized that he had totally misjudged the old guy. He was a bright and very knowledgeable man. He had gone to college at night and gotten a degree in anthropology. He spent his vacations exploring ancient ruins all over the world. He even had a kind of museum in the basement of the house, which he proudly showed him, with artifacts that he had collected from his many trips around the globe.

When he left the house, Ryan had a new appreciation and respect for Jigs. He had been fascinated by Jig's worldly adventures and thought that maybe he would major in anthropology. That is, if he got to go to college.

Ryan's depression about his wrist disappeared instantly when he saw Ms. Baker the following day. Her smile brightened his day considerably.

"Hi Ryan."

"Hi," he answered and stepped quickly into the house and took her into his arms. There was no protest now as he brought his lips to hers.

Finally she pulled away and said, "Mrs. Billings is waiting for you. But she's not in her office."

"Huh?"

"When you go upstairs, go past her office and into the first room."

"Okay," Ryan said, wondering what was going on. "Are you going to be here when I come down?"

"No, I have some errands to run." When she saw his disappointed look she smiled and said, "Why don't you come by on Friday at ten? Mrs. Billings has a regularly scheduled meeting downtown every Friday and it lasts until about two."

Ryan's face brightened and he said "Wonderful." He kissed her quickly and hurried upstairs. When he reached the room, he saw that the door was closed. He tapped lightly but didn't hear an answer. He wondered if he was at the right room. He turned the knob slowly, opened the door and peeked inside. Suddenly, he gasped. The room was lit with fragrant candles. Mrs. Billings was on a large bed lying back against the pillows. He saw that she was wearing a sheer white negligee that came all the way to her ankles. Underneath she had on a matching white corset that cinched in her waist and lifted her exposed breasts. Her large brown nipples were clearly displayed under the thin material. Attached to the corset were garter straps holding up white nylons and on her feet were four-inch high heels. The only other piece of clothing was a pair of tiny thong panties.

Sandra got up from the bed and posed in front of the now excited young man. "You like?" she asked as she did a pirouette in front of him.

"Wow," was all he could say.

She walked over to Ryan and took his hand. "I thought we might proceed to the next phase of your counseling." She led him over to the bed and said, "Let's get these clothes off."

Ryan heart was about to jump out of his chest as he allowed the pretty woman to pull his top over his head. Then he watched as she squatted and pulled his shorts down and off his feet.

A little gasp escaped the woman's lips when she saw his already hard penis pulsing in front of her face. She wrapped both hands around the shaft and looked up at Ryan. With a quick smile, she opened her mouth and took the large head inside.

"Oh God," Ryan moaned as he watched her suck him. He closed his eyes and swayed in pleasure as the sexy woman began to pump his shaft and suck the swollen head. It didn't take long for his balls to begin to churn in excitement. However, before it went too far, Sandra pulled her mouth away, bringing a moan from his lips.

She pushed Ryan onto the bed until he was lying against the pillows. Then she crawled onto the bed and knelt between his legs. She grasped his throbbing shaft again and began to use her tongue to lick the head and then down to his squirming balls. When her saliva was dripping from his balls, she lifted them to her mouth. With a little whimper, she sucked one large orb into her mouth.

Ryan gasped and lifted his hips. He was a little apprehensive about her having the delicate orb in her mouth, but it felt good and it was incredibly exciting. He felt her tongue lave the orb and then flick it. A second later she let it slip from her mouth and took the other in. Ryan's hands went to her head and caressed her hair as she gently played with his balls. His excitement was growing rapidly and he wanted more. However, the sexy woman had other ideas.

Sandra looked up at Ryan as she placed her hands behind his thighs. She slowly lifted his legs until his thighs were against his chest and his hips were almost off the bed.

Ryan had no idea what she was going to do until she bent her head and began to lick the smooth skin under his balls. His heart began to beat even harder as he felt her tongue slip down, inch by inch until suddenly it was touching his tiny rear hole. "Oh Jesus," he gasped when he felt her begin to circle the hole. Then a long moan escaped his lips as her tongue breached the opening and pushed into his ass. He couldn't believe that this sophisticated doctor was licking his asshole.

She wasn't done yet. After she had lubricated his little hole with her tongue, she brought a finger to the opening. She looked up at Ryan as she slipped her finger into his ass.

"Oh God," Ryan gasped and lifted his hips as if to get away from the intruder. Although it was still foreign to Ryan, this time, having her finger in his ass was much more sensual. Still, his tiny hole resisted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.