Growing Up - Cover

Growing Up

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I can remember as if it was yesterday, the day I grew up and became a man. I was all of 14 at the time but my body had spurted lately and I had reached the great height of 5ft 10. My sister Annie was a year older but already she was 6 inches shorter than me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Group Sex   First   .

I can remember as if it was yesterday, the day I grew up and became a man. I was all of 14 at the time but my body had spurted lately and I had reached the great height of 5ft 10. My sister Annie was a year older but already she was 6 inches shorter than me.

That year we spent the summer at our Aunts in the country, there was Susie our cousin. She was only a few months younger than Annie but she was way ahead in the ways of life, living with animals I suppose. To me she was this curvy sexy girl, the first I had every spoken to.

I suppose it was after a few days and things had settle down and we became comfortable with each other. We were lying on top of a haystack enjoying the warmth.

"Does your cock get hard yet?" Susie asked me right out of the blue.

"W-what? I stuttered.

"Did you say what I thought you said?" asked an incredulous Annie.

"What," said Susie, "just asking that's all. You've grown a lot since I saw you last."

"So have you," I said bravely.

"Yeah, thanks," she said. "Annie your tits have come on too I noticed."

"W-what," Annie coughed. "Do you mind not taking like that especial in front of him," she nodded at me.

"Why, you ashamed of them or something," Susie laughed, "they look right nice to me."

"Please Susie, not here and not now," she almost begged.

"Don't know what's the matter with you two," Susie said.

"Well it that it not polite to talk about those sort of things in mixed company," said Annie.

"Why's that," said Susie, "out here you just ask want you want to know and people usually tell you. No secrets out here."

I just lay there and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Tell you what," said Susie changing the subject, "I've got some cider, lets go have a drink and play some games, card or whatever."

"Yeah sure," agreed Annie who sounded happy to be doing something other than talk about her body.

I hadn't noticed but Susie was right, Annie did have a nice pair of tits on her. We ended up in the hayloft of the barn. Susie brought this large brown china vessel filled with the most delicious drink. I've drunk cider before but it didn't taste like this did. We started to play cards but before too long we all became a bit bored.

"Tell you what," giggled Susie, "let's play something naughty."

"Like what?" said a slightly drunken Annie.

"I don't know, how about strip poker," she said.

"Don't know how to play," slurred Annie.

"It's easy," said Susie handing over the large bottle again.

So we started to play. It was very hot that day and none of us were wearing much. I had shorts over my underwear with a t-shirt on top. Susie was wearing jeans and a top, while Annie was wearing a dress. We played a few hands just to get the idea on how to then we started in earnest.

I lost the first hand and I removed my top.

"My that looks good," said Susie who gave me a good look over.

Susie lost the next hand and calmly removed her top leaving her tits bare.

"My that looks good," I said repeating her words.

"My god, don't you wear a bra," said Annie.

"No never," giggled Susie and her tits quivered nicely.

I lost the next hand and had to remove my shorts.

"Well I guess that answers my question from earlier," giggled Susie as she pointed at my bulging underwear.

"This is a silly game," slurred Annie, "how does anybody win?"

"That's the whole point silly," said Susie, "everybody wins in the end. Here have another drink."

I was getting worried now, one more loss and I would be naked in front of two girls.

Annie lost the next hand and somewhat reluctantly removed her dress.

"Now doesn't that feel nicer, more free," said Susie.

"Yeah I suppose," admitted Annie.

Next came Susie's jeans and then she like me was only wearing on more thing. I tried not to look but she was very beautiful.

Annie's bra came next and funnily she seemed quite happy to lose it.

"Nice tits, what do you think Billie?" commented Susie, "you should forget about wearing your bra while you're here, you'll find it a lot nicer."

I tried not to stare but I couldn't help but see how beautiful my sister's tits were. Not as big as Susie's that was true, but very nice.

"V-very nice," I stuttered.

"Shall we stop now? said Susie, "and call it a draw."

"Yes," agreed Annie as she reached for her dress. I noticed that she didn't put her bra back on.

After that we seemed to be a lot closer to each other, I noticed that Annie didn't bother with her bra anymore and Susie top was always undone enough to be interesting.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.