Storage - Cover

Storage

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2004 by Krosis of the Collective

Erotica Sex Story: Mutual masturbation in the storage closet isn't enough for co-worker Devon. His unbalanced mind devises a way to get what he wants. Storage indeed!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   .

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who "dips his wick" or "rides the rod" with impunity and without protection.


It began about a year ago. Dina, one of the secretaries, kept giving me strange looks at work (I'm a computer tech named Devon, by the way... I work for a medium-size corporation). After a week or so of this she caught my eye and beckoned me to follow her into an unused storage closet. I closed the door and she was all over me, kissing and groping.

I couldn't believe it -- a married woman! I didn't think about it for more than a moment, though, as I returned her passionate embrace. She was beautiful, a little short but curvaceous, with dark auburn hair that framed the light brown skin of her face. I think she had some Spanish in her, or maybe Greek. I never asked, and her married surname (Jones) wasn't any help.

Her hands went down my back to my butt, kneading, as we kissed. Mine went to unbutton her blouse, revealing her fabulous, round bra-clad boobs. I fondled them greedily.

She moved her hands to my belt and unbuckled it, then pulled down my zipper. All right! She wanted to get straight to it!

Her hand snaked down into my underwear and I gasped -- so warm! I grabbed as much of the front of her knee-length skirt as I could and pulled up, then maneuvered my pelvis closer to hers.

"No..." she demurred, pushing me back. What the fuck? She couldn't see my face in the dim light from the small grimy window, but she knew I was confused. "Please... just this... at first." She put her hand back on my crotch and massaged me back to hardness. I closed my eyes. Well, this was better than nothing.

The masturbation increased speed over the next few minutes. I could hear her breathing matching tempo with mine. Was she frigging herself with her other hand?

I got my answer a minute later as her thrilling digits pushed me over the edge. I gasped as I splashed the inside of my underwear and all over her hand. "Umm! Ahh!" she exulted, tremors going all through her body as she came in response to my pleasure. "Mmm! Uhh! Oh!" She collapsed a little into me as she lost some of her strength, pulling back as she recovered.

Giving me a peck on the cheek, she hurried out of the closet. I spent the next few minutes in the washroom cleaning up the mess in my shorts before it looked like I had an "accident".

The next day she again enticed me into the storage closet, and again she undid my pants and masturbated me within my shorts. I kissed her passionately, trying once more to get my pelvis closer to hers. I wanted sex!

She pushed me back again. "No, please... can we not just stay with this?" She lightly squeezed my dick through the protective cotton, eliciting a pleasurable groan from me. I backed off, and she again manipulated me to a wet orgasm within the confines of my jockeys, bringing herself off in a chain reaction.

As I cleaned myself in the washroom I thought to myself, why would she not let me fuck her? Was this some sort of guilt thing about her marriage? Masturbating someone wasn't considered adultery? I shook my head.

I looked for her in "our spot" the next few days, but she never showed. The office was large enough that you might not see someone from another department on any given day or week unless you had business in their area, and there were no outstanding tech issues in the secretarial pool. The weekend passed quickly, and she was nowhere to be found the next week as well. I wondered if maybe her guilt overcame her lust, or if she thought I might try to force her into intercourse.

Finally, another two weeks passed and I saw her tentatively poking her head around the corner into the tech area. She caught my eye and disappeared. I followed after a minute and furtively entered the closet. She again glommed on to me, kissing, groping.

I didn't repeat the mistake of trying to get my crotch closer to hers, but after she undid her slacks and started to frig herself I slipped my hand under hers. She was surprised but didn't push me away. My fingers found her warm, wet hole and I swirled them around the rim of her vulva, brushing her clit. She gasped, a sharp intake of breath signaling both her shock and pleasure. Her hand had stopped manipulating my member, but now her mouth sought out mine with fervor and her hand energetically went up and down my shaft. My index and middle fingers slipped inside her, then back out. By the end of our encounter I was really giving it to her, and when we orgasmed it was much stronger than before. Unfortunately, I still had to clean up the freaking mess in my shorts. I had taken a step closer to my goal, however -- I had been inside her, even if it was just my fingers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.