Naughty Night Nurse - Cover

Naughty Night Nurse

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2004 by Krosis of the Collective

Erotica Sex Story: A man is admitted to the hospital, wracked by pain. Can a beautiful nurse help to take his mind off it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Doctor/Nurse   .

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who "dips his wick" or "rides the rod" with impunity and without protection.


The following happened to me a few years ago in Autumn. I had been at a movie theatre (watching Titanic, if you must know) when all of a sudden my stomach cramped horribly and I doubled over in pain. Naturally some of you will blame the movie -- I actually thought it was good, and was seeing it for the second time. Rushing out of the theatre, I collapsed to the sidewalk and stayed there for a while, experiencing the closest feeling I'll ever get to childbirth, I'm sure.

I was finally able to drive myself to the Emergency entrance of the hospital. After being brought into the sick ward and laid onto a gurney, I passed out.

I woke up a few hours later. The night shift had started and a VERY attractive nurse was checking the saline drip in my arm. What a beauty! Bouncy, curly brunette hair framing a gorgeous face, a tall, slim body with curves that any sports car would have loved to hug, and breasts that almost put the pillow behind my head to shame... wow!

She noticed I had woken and was ogling her... oops! I guess the hospital gown I had been changed into during my unconsciousness didn't leave much to her imagination either, as I was starting to tent out. I gave her a weak smile and turned away in embarrassment.

The rest of the ward was mostly empty, except for a couple of sleeping forms on gurneys near the nurse's station. I was mostly alone in my corner of the room. Turning back to the nurse, I noticed she was lightly chewing her lower lip in a thoughtful way as she looked at me. Now, I'm not a really handsome guy, I mean I'm not ugly either, but I'd never been looked at by a woman in quite this way before. She saw the look on my face and became all business again.

I spoke first, but it came out strangely: "Um... so I think that burger I had for lunch gave me food poisoning." Was that my voice? I sounded like a cartoon frog!

"Just a minute", she said, heading back to the nurse's station and around the corner.

I waited, watching intently. It looked like she was the only one on shift for this ward tonight.

She returned with some ice water, which I drank greedily.

"Slowly", she said concernedly. "Slowly..." She moved my hands and took the cup, feeding me the water bit by bit. This caused her to bend over enough to show some incredible cleavage.

Damn, I knew it was probably Florence Nightingale complex, but I really think I was falling in love with this woman.

"You have a nasty flu strain that just hit town," she said. "It causes severe stomach cramps. If you can find something to take your mind off the pain it'll pass faster."

Come to think of it, I hadn't noticed the pain since she had bent over. Uh-oh, Mr. Wiggly was showing himself again, and the pleasurable friction against my gown had distracted me from the cramps.

The nurse looked down. "Mmm... maybe there is a way to take your mind off it..." She got up, headed to the other side of the bed, and pulled the privacy curtain all around the area, cutting off the rest of the ward from what was occurring. Turning back to me, she unfastened the top buttons of her tight blouse, showing even more of her bodacious ta-tas. Mr. Wiggly also showed himself again, now standing at full (seven inch) attention as if the national anthem was being played. Pulling up my gown, she raised her eyebrows at my obvious appreciation of her charms. "Nice..." she sighed, lowering her mouth to my member.

I couldn't believe how warm her mouth was as it surrounded my cock, sucking, nibbling, up and down. I closed my eyes, rapt in the moment. I couldn't believe this was happening. Thank you Lord, I thought.

After a wonderful few minutes she suddenly removed her mouth. COLD, my mind yelped, as her saliva started drying on my member. I looked up. She had pulled up her skirt (no panties!) and was climbing up on the gurney.

"I've got to have that in me," she said, a lusty look in her eye. She straddled my lap, facing me, and reached down to secure her new little friend. I laid back, wondering what I had done in life to deserve the exquisite feeling of her hot hole slowly surrounding my penis as she settled into place. "Mmm", she purred.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.