How I Shared My Wife With My Best Friend - Cover

How I Shared My Wife With My Best Friend

by mannyjackie

Copyright© 2004 by mannyjackie

Erotica Sex Story: Relationship between three people deepens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Slow   .

My story is about my wife and my best friend and what happened this summer. My story is a bit unlike the ones I read on the Internet. My monogamous wife of many years didn't just all the sudden see a friends penis and find she had to have it. This seduction took place through many years of friendship that grew closer and more intimate as years went on.

I guess I should start in the first few years of our marriage when this closeness started. John was my best friend from 7th grade. After Jackie and I were married this friendship continued. Many times when we were together it was just the 3 of us. From the beginning Jackie and John were good friends with similar outgoing flirty personalities they were always saying stuff to each other and affectionate to each other. There were always warm hugs and pecks on the lips but never anything out of the ordinary until one night during a week at a shore house a bunch of us had rented.

A rainy weekday combined with a bunch of young couples and a bit too much beer and we started playing some silly games but ended up playing spin the bottle. Well it was pretty funny I guess for most but for me it was the first time I was turned on my see my wife with another. The game went on for a while the first few kisses were pretty tame but as the rest of the group started teasing the couple kissing saying stuff like you guys are bad kissers, we will show you! Well it became a little bit of who can out do whom. The kissing became much hotter, tongues; lip biting, deep wet kisses became the norm. My wife had to kiss all of the 6 men that were present but as luck had it that day John got 4. Well the game ended after a while and we all laughed about it after but the intimacy between them had been escalated slightly.

The following year again we rented the house with most of the same friends and again a rainy day would come. Well we chatted and played a bunch of games and had many beers, once again teenage games came up and we started playing strip poker. I was pretty surprised the girls said they would play at the time, but as close as we were sharing beach houses we had seen each other in very little clothing. I figured they would quit before they really go naked. Well the game started and little by little clothes were lost, my wife eventually went down as far as her panties and tank top. She debated quitting but the crowd was unforgiving when you said you quit. She played a little longer and lost top, when she exposed her breasts and I was turned on. She quit after that and thru her top back on.

Well after this game I noticed a change in just about all the girls in the group, it seemed that after being seen like this by the other boyfriends and husbands they didn't seem as concerned about how they were seen for the rest of the week. What I mean is they were more likely to walk around wearing underwear early in the morning or right before bed. This new comfort level would become very apparent with my wife and john who would hang out with me at our house often.

I noticed the change when Monday night football season started and john and I as always started watching it at our house, it seemed like any other Monday, she would get ready for bed at around 11 and come down to say goodnight to us. She started doing this in her sleepwear, I am not saying she would come down in see thru underwear and nothing else but she would wear some things that before might have been covered by a robe. I remember the first time like it was yesterday, she wore a green long silky nightgown, not see thru as I said but very clingy. As she came in the room you could see the outline of her tiny panties and her breasts. I didn't say anything that night thinking maybe she didn't realize it was so sexy. But this continued for few weeks and one Monday night after she came down in panties and a tank top covered by an open robe I said something.

She responded like I was being silly, John has seen me a million times in my bathing suits and he even saw be topless she said. After talking about it a while I felt kind of bad even mentioning it. As months passed I got used to the occasional sleepwear around him and didn't think much of it.

The following summer we went with John and his steady girlfriend at the time to an island. We had a very secluded beach and the second day there the girls went topless. A few people on the beach had gone totally nude and one afternoon after many drinks we all decided to see what it was like. It was the first time I had seen her nude in front of people and I can't tell you what a turn on it was.

I told her about it that night an she thought it was a little weird that I would get a turn on from of other men and john seeing her but she laughed and told me she would go nude on the beach more on that vacation. Well she and Johns girlfriend did just that, not only did they go nude at the beach but would walk back to the room in a towel and lose it as soon as they walked in and stay nude as we snacked or had a refreshing drink before going back out. Many sexy things happened in those few days, I mean I thought I would cum in my pants the morning that I came on to the beach a few minutes after the 3 of them and there is john putting lotion on my wife's back and she is totally nude. Later that day a little rough water play when we tried dunking the girls underwater as they splashed us, well I cant tell you all the accidental brushes that happened between me and his girlfriend and I am sure between Jackie and john.

We went home after a great vacation and again the intimacy between my wife and my best friend had grown. This was when I first started thinking about what it would be like to watch her with him, I didn't want all out sex but I remember thinking how sexy it would be if he had put lotion on her legs that day, or if I could have seen there bodies brush each other underwater that day.

We would continue to do things as two couples and on some occasions to pull off a cheap weekend trip even shared rooms, it became almost non eventful for us to see each other in our underwear or catch a glimpse of nudity as we shared rooms.

Well the friendship continued like this for a few years, trips continued, some sleepovers, etc. On one occasion john and me had gone out very late for a bachelor party, I told him to stay at our house cause it was late and we were quite drunk. Well he slept on the couch in the den and Jackie was sleeping when we got home. In the morning she got up early and jumped in shower, john and me both woke up at that point and sat on the couch holding our aching heads. All the sudden out of the bathroom comes my naked wife, startled a little not expecting me to be up or john to be there, she wasn't embarrassed and actually made a minute or so conversation with us naked before going off to the bedroom and putting something on. It was at that point that I figured that if I wanted a 3 some, john might be a possible person maybe the only one.

Well I never discussed that with my wife much, I mean a few mentions about it while watching a soft porn movie that included wife watching, I remember that she told me in didn't surprise her that it was a fantasy of mine because of what I had told her a few years back after she went nude. She flatly said that their was no way she was picking up some jerk to give me a thrill, besides she said I would get really jealous after, reminding me that from time to time I would get a little weird about her just flirting with John. However nudity and some flirting was fine with her up to a point.

Since that night I noticed her flirting a little more aggressively, she would never confirm it but I some how sensed that she wore skirts a little more then before in certain situations.

Well believe it or not over 7 years had passed since we got married and John had married jenny and then split up. The split came and john was feeling pretty down about life in general, we felt bad cause we were so close to both of them. Jenny had apparently, to our surprise fallen in love with someone from work right before there wedding but went thru with it anyway, of course it lasted just a year and it seems like she was having an affair for almost the whole thing.

We decided to get our friend cheered up a bit so we rented a room down the shore and invited him to stay with us.

Well this would be the first time that we would spend this much time together without jenny and I couldn't help thinking about a few sexy things that could happen like before. Well Friday night was pretty uneventful. We were tired after a full workweek and a long car ride so we unpacked and went to the boardwalk to eat and play a few stands before retiring for the evening.

Saturday morning started with my wife making coffee and breakfast in a nightshirt. It was great as she reached for cups and dishes a little panty would show and as she bent over table to serve food the loose fitting nightshirt would allow a great view down her blouse. I thought she hadn't noticed me looking but after serving us our plates she stopped while bent over and gave a little dirty look to both of us saying, are you guys thru looking down my shirt, then saying something about us being like 2 high school boys, We laughed and finished eating.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.