GAY 4 STR8 - Cover

GAY 4 STR8

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Erotica Sex Story: After breaking up with his boyfriend, a gay guy goes for some glory hole action and finds a very unexpected romance...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Humor   Oral Sex   Caution   .

Foreword: This story was inspired by all those ads by gay guys advertising to suck straight guys' dicks, you know the ones: "GAY4STR8" and such. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, but the definition of being straight is that you don't have sex with people of the same sex. I.e., any "straight" guy who allows another guy to suck his dick is, by definition, gay. Therefore it is logically impossible for a gay person to have this desire fulfilled. Therefore, these ads are rather ironic and comical. Still, I got the idea for this story...

Anyway, this is a work of fiction. None of the people in this story are real. None of these events ever happened. This story is nothing more than words that came from my imagination. Any similarity to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental.

Operators of erotic story web sites, whether free or fee-based, have my permission to post my stories for public reading, provided that credit is given to "Hungry Guy" (hungry@stoolmail.zzn.com) as the author, and as long as you don't make changes other than fixing typos. Even beware of fixing typos, for I occasionally use local slang and dialects that may be flagged by your spell checker. Thanks.


Todd looked at his watch -- 4:45 PM. Fifteen minutes to quitting time. He stepped up and walked out of his cubicle to use the men's room. His boyfriend just broke up with him and he was really down. Jack's ass was sooo tight, and he was great at sucking cock!

Stepping into the men's room, he glanced at the row of eight toilet stalls. The doors to the nearest six stalls were open and unoccupied. The doors to last two stalls at the far end were, closed. Leaning over a little to peek under the partitions, he noticed that only the last stall was occupied as indicated by a lone pair of feet on the floor.

He walked up to the second-to-last stall and pushed at the door to enter, but it was latched. Curious. The occupant of the last stall coughed a couple of times while Todd rattled the door to the next-to-last stall to loosen the latch but it was fully latched, as if the stall was occupied.

Todd reached into his pocket and removed a coin to put in the slot to unlatch the door from the outside. The occupant of the last stall coughed and sputtered noisily as Todd entered the stall, dropped his pants, and took a seat.

A moment later, the occupant of the last stall hurriedly finished and left. Todd heard the other fellow mutter barely audibly, "Damn queers!"

Todd was livid! What could have possibly evoked such an intolerant comment?

"Hey" Todd called out. "What makes you think I'm queer? What'd any gay ever do to you?"

The other man spoke quietly in answer, "I got nothing against gays. Live and let live is my creed. But if you queers expect us to respect your right to be gay, then you need to respect our right to be straight!"

The other man left the restroom, leaving Todd alone with his grief. Not only had his boyfriend left him, but he had just been victimized by an intolerant homophobe. And how did that other man possibly know that Todd was gay simply by the sight of his shoes under the stall partition? Had someone in the office outed him and this man recognized his shoes?

It was 5:00 on the dot as Todd finished and left the men's room. He rode the elevator down to the street and rode the bus up to Times Square. Todd got off the bus at 42nd street and entered his favorite sex shop. He browsed a little bit through the gay video rack, occasionally eyeing the other guys wandering around. Ooh, that guy looks so buff, he thought to himself eyeing a muscular guy with rolled up shirtsleeves, then Todd sighed when he saw the guy's boyfriend walk over and kiss him. Seeing no one else downstairs, he headed upstairs to the upper level where the special toys were sold. The shop was quiet in the afternoon. Looking around, he scanned past a woman looking over the rack of dildoes and vibrators. Then he noticed another cute guy. Definitely straight, Todd thought, noticing his demeanor and dress. Todd considered approaching him and asking the other if he could suck the other's dick anyway. Todd would be the one doing the gay act, the straight guy would just be getting his cock sucked; nothing gay about that. But the last time Todd made that offer to a straight guy, he nearly got into a fight. Todd couldn't figure out why those straight guys were so uptight about who sucks their cocks.

He looked around more, past a lesbian couple, and past a straight couple giggling at everything they saw.

Nothing on the racks caught his eye, so he decided to wander to the back to the booths. He stepped into a booth, closed the door and waited. After about five minutes, he heard someone enter the adjacent booth. His cock got hard immediately at the prospect, and so he stepped up to the wall and inserted it into the glory hole.

A moment later, Yes! he felt a mouth close around his cock. His anonymous partner began bobbing his head back and forth, sliding his cock in and out. He felt his cock grow even bigger. The other guy continued sucking as Todd placed his palms against the wall and moaned in ecstasy.

Todd felt the pressure build in his loins as his partner continued his assault. Not only was he sliding his mouth back and forth on Todd's cock, he was also sucking and swirling it with his tongue. Oh man, this guy is damn good!

The pressure built up quickly, but Todd was enjoying this so much that tried to hold his climax in check. But when the other man slid his tongue against the base of Todd's cock-head and pressed the tip of his tongue gently into Todd's pee hole, spreading the opening slightly, it was more than Todd could stand. Todd finally exploded into the other's mouth. Todd's cock throbbed and his body quaked as he squirted wad after wad into his anonymous partner's mouth, while he moaned, "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Todd's cock finally shot its last wad as he sighed, "Wow!"

His partner then slid his mouth off Todd's cock.

Then Todd knelt and put his mouth up against the glory hole eager for a mouthful of cock. But a moment later, he heard the other guy open the outer door to leave.

Todd wondered why the other guy didn't want reciprocation. Curious, he broke booth protocol, and exited his booth at the same time.

His mouth dropped when he saw that his partner was -- female -- a tall attractive athletic-looking female with long dark-blonde hair and big brown eyes.

"Hi!" she said as she smiled at him.

Todd was in shock. Had he known that it was a woman in the other booth, he doubted that he could have got hard. And had he known that it was a woman sucking his cock, he doubted that he would have been able to come.

"Hi," he said back to her.

"So? What are you looking at me like that for?"

"Nothing," Todd answered, "but, damn, you're good at that!"

"I know," she answered smugly, "and now that I made you come, you owe this woman one, gay guy!"

"What?" he asked with a screech.

"You heard me, buff boy. Now don't panic, I take it up the ass."

"Oh, you do, do you?"

"Yup."

Todd wasn't sure what to make of this woman. If he were straight, he'd probably consider her attractive.

"C'mon," she insisted, "I don't have all day!"

Todd shrugged and said, "Sure, why not?"

"Sure, why not?" she repeated, "Thanks for the compliment! Jeez!"

Todd followed her out of the shop onto 42nd street.

"So, what's your name anyway?" he asked.

"Tell me yours first," she replied.

"Todd," Todd said.

"Myra," she said.

"So Todd, my place or yours," she asked.

"I live down in Greenwich Village on Christopher Street," he answered.

"I'm on the Upper West Side, so I'm probably closer. You wann'a split a cab?"

"Sure," Todd agreed.

They hailed a cab and were soon at her place.

"Wow!" Todd said, mesmerized by the view of the Jersey side across the Hudson from her 14th floor apartment.

"Like the view, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah! I'm on the 4th floor of a walk-up. My view sucks!"

She grabbed his arm and said, "Well, you want a great view, stop gawking out the window and follow me."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.