Aaron Carter's 17th Birthday - Cover

Aaron Carter's 17th Birthday

by Jessy19

Copyright© 2004 by Jessy19

Erotica Sex Story: It's Aaron's Birthday and what does he want? His older brother's girlfriend, Paris Hilton!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Aaron shifted his body as he sat on the big plush chair at his own 17th birthday party. Nick Carter, Aaron's big brother, had thrown him a big Hollywood bash that December. Aaron didn't want that. He had wanted a private cozy little party. He hated big crowds and noise. Nick had invited all kinds of people. Mostly pop singers and uptight little sluts. One person he invited was ok by Aaron. It was Paris Hilton.

Oh god Paris! Aaron drooled over the blonde as he saw her walking side to side with his brother. Nick had his arm around her tiny waist and was showing her off like a prized possession. She looked sexy in her little black skirt and red crop top showing off her flat tummy. Ever since the whole sex tape scandal came out about Paris, Aaron had been dreaming about her. He knew she was older than he was but in his own mind he hoped she would see how much he liked her.

Aaron turned to see the annoying Hillary Duff giggling as she sat next to him. "Aaron! You haven't been listening to a word I'm saying!"

Aaron rolled his eyes. He only wanted to look at Paris. She was so classy and sexy as hell. Why couldn't girls his age be like Paris? Why did they have to be so annoying like Hillary?

"Aaron I feel so drunk!" Hillary hissed.

"The let me call you a cab. I think you need to go home," Aaron responded pulling out his cell phone.

"You dummy! I'm trying to give you a hint here. You can take advantage of me!" Hillary slurred.

"I don't want to take advantage of you Hillary. You are doing nothing but getting on my damn nerves!"

Hillary gasped and Aaron called a cab to come pick her up. "You are losing out on this pussy!" Hillary said pulling up her skirt.

"Put your skirt down Hillary! Why can't you act like more decent?"

"But Aaron I'm horny!"

"That's enough. Please just sit down and your cab should be here shortly."

Aaron stood up and left Hillary. He walked around having mindless conversations with a lot of teenage sluts. He wished everyone would just leave and let him enjoy some time alone! Everyone but Paris that is. He sipped on a coke and watched Nick and Paris kissing so passionately.

Why does Nick have to be the one with all the luck? Being 17 doesn't help either. Paris would never give him a second look knowing he was underage. Aaron pondered and almost lost track of time. He soon began to see the crowd slowly fading until everyone was finally gone.

He sighed feeling relieved that he was finally at peace. He searched for his brother Nick but he was nowhere to be seen. "He probably took Paris home," Aaron said to himself.

Aaron said goodbye to a few people that were left at the party and closed his front door. He looked around and figured he'd just have someone come clean up the place the next day. That night he was exhausted and couldn't wait to just lie in bed and relax.

Aaron went off to his room and took of his shirt and pants. He remained in his black silk boxers and nothing else. He was about to get his bed ready, when he heard a soft knock on his door. "What now?" He murmured.

He went over to answer the door and his breath grew short as he saw Paris Hilton standing there at his door. She smiled sweetly at him. "Aaron? Nick is... well he's passed out. I think he had a bit too much to drink. I just wanted to tell you that. Since he brought me here, I'm going to catch a cab back home."

Aaron felt numb. He was speechless.

"Aaron? Are you OK?" Paris asked laughing softly.

"Uh... y-yeah I'm f-fine. I'm sorry what were you saying?"

Paris smirked. "Ok I think you need some sleep too. I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I'm going to catch a cab since your brother is passed out."

"Oh. I'm sorry about that Paris."

"No need to be sorry sweetie. You didn't give Nick those drinks."

Aaron laughed nervously. "Yeah I guess not."

He was busy staring at her pretty face that he suddenly forgot he was only in his boxers! He noticed Paris eyeing his teenage body and Aaron felt his face turn red.

"I'm sorry I'm not really dressed."

"That's ok. You got a nice body Aaron."

Aaron blushed more. "T-thanks. But I bet you like Nick's better."

"I didn't say that did I?" Paris asked wickedly.

Aaron blushed more. "Well if you need a ride back home, I can tell my limo driver to take you."

Paris reached out to touch his face. Aaron felt her warm hand and got an instant hard on. He'd never had Paris touch him. "That's really sweet of you."

"Well I care about you and I just want you to get home safe."

"Are you sure you only turned 17?" Paris asked.

Aaron laughed nervously. "Yes. Why?"

"You act more mature for your age. Pity you're only 17. I could get in trouble for looking at you right now in your underwear."

"I'd never tell anyone," Aaron blurted out. He hadn't realized what he was saying until he finally said it.

Paris eyed the teen more and Aaron moved back some letting her know she could step into his room. Paris walked closer to the teen, closing and locking the door behind her. Aaron gulped watching the girl of his dreams opening her arms out to him. He felt her put her arms around him and he held her back.

"Happy birthday. I almost forgot to wish you a happy birthday sweet Aaron."

"Thank you Paris," Aaron whispered.

He felt her kiss his one cheek very softly and then kiss the other. She was a bit taller than him but that didn't make any difference. She was gorgeous and was all he had thought about ever since Nick brought her home. Her eyes met with his and she leaned down and planted a very soft kiss on his lips. Aaron felt his toes curl and his cock harden. Paris' lips were so warm and soft. She kept her lips on his. Aaron parted his lips a bit feeling her wet saliva on his lips. Paris parted her lips too and slowly began to slide her tongue in his mouth. Aaron didn't hesitate to let his tongue caress hers. They shared a long wet kiss and Aaron felt his entire body on fire. No other girl had ever given him such a hot kiss. They were all teenagers with no skills on how to please a man. Paris was different. Paris knew exactly what to do!

Paris slowly broke the kiss and took a deep breath. "Wow! You kiss really good baby! I wonder what else you can do."

Aaron was so excited. "I want to show you what I can do. Can I show you Paris?"

Paris pressed her body against his. "You sure can. I want to know how that teenage cock will feel inside of me! You're so irresistible Aaron, so innocent!"

Aaron grabbed her hand and led Paris to his big king sized bed. Paris sat down slowly and stared up at the teenager. Aaron grabbed one foot and began to slip off one of her high heels. The he proceeded to take off her other shoe. He got on his knees and his hands slowly went up her long legs caressing them and touching her soft skin. Paris smiled at him and touched his youthful face.

"You are such a cutie pie. No wonder girls are crazy about you."

Aaron moved up and grabbed her hand kissing it softly. "But I'm only crazy about one girl, you."

He could see Paris blush. He put his hands on her shoulder and gently pushed her back so she could lie down. Paris stared up at him as her eyes danced. Aaron saw her slowly spreading her legs open inviting him to take her panties off. Aaron looked down and put his hands on her thighs slowly moving them up and grabbing the sides of her panties. She was wearing a black thong. Aaron found that so sexy! He began to pull her thong off slowly until finally it slipped down her legs and Paris lifted her feet slightly to let it fall to the floor.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.