A Golfer's Dream: Book II - Chilly Winter Hot Summer - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book II - Chilly Winter Hot Summer

Copyright© 2004 by TheCaddy

Chapter 18: Surprise Goodbyes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: Surprise Goodbyes - A young Canadian golfer has a dream of fame at the college level. Dave has been playing a lot, usually well, and often winning. Off the links, the now sexually active teen has had a series of intense intimate relationships across two continents, leaving a bevy of girls and women with fond memories. Wherever he goes, new opportunities open up both on and off the golf courses. What old flames and new ones will stir him this summer?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   InLaws   First   Slow  

Back from their shopping excursion, the Rolls pulled up in front of the Thurlow residence and Dave and Sarah climbed out of the back seat carrying several shopping bags. Roxanne promised to meet them inside once she had changed back into her maid's uniform. Dave and Sarah walked in the front door and were greeted by James. He mentioned that Lord Thurlow was awaiting their return and wished to speak with both of them in his study. He then took the bags from Dave and promised to put them in his room.

Sarah led the way and, after they entered her father's study, they sat quietly waiting for Lord Thurlow to finish his phone call. After he hung up the phone he smiled at Dave and Sarah and asked, "Did you have a good day sightseeing?"

Dave replied, "Yes, we had a wonderful day."

Lord Thurlow continued, "That's splendid. I just wanted to tell you that Diana and I would like the two of you to join us for a farewell supper at Petrus, the restaurant in Knightsbridge. We have reservations for eight-thirty."

Sarah looked at Dave who nodded agreement. Sarah then replied, "That sounds nice, Daddy. You'll have to lend Dave a dinner jacket unless you want him to wear his tux."

Lord Thurlow smiled, "I'd be happy to lend him one of my jackets. Your mother and I will meet you in the main hall at eight o'clock."

Sarah nodded understandingly as she got to her feet and pulled Dave from his chair. Dave said a quick, "Thank you, sir." before being pulled from the room.

Sarah explained, "It's not quite five so we have plenty of time for a swim before we leave. I'll meet you at the pool."

Dave nodded agreement then walked to his room. He now knew the house quite well and quickly changed into his swimsuit before going out to the pool. Sarah had not yet arrived so he dove in and swam several laps. As she entered the pool he swam to her and held her in his arms, "Thank you for a great day. I really enjoyed the time with you and Roxanne. I can't believe I only have two nights left here. The time has passed so quickly and I have truly enjoyed my visit beyond all expectations."

Sarah looked a little sad as she replied, "I can't believe it passed so quickly as well. I had hoped to spend tonight alone with you; but that, obviously, isn't going to happen now - so please leave tomorrow night available for me."

He kissed her softly, "I promise tomorrow night is yours."

She whispered, "And Roxanne's too; she is going to miss you as well."

Dave smiled and nodded. The two close friends enjoyed an hour in the pool. As they climbed from the pool, Roxanne was waiting for Sarah and the three talked casually as Dave and Sarah dried off. Dave went into the house as Sarah and Roxanne went to the pool-house.

Dave showered in his room and, as he exited his bathroom, he was greeted by a smiling Roxanne holding a sports jacket. Roxanne closed the door, placed the jacket carefully on the bed, walked up to a naked Dave, and kissed him passionately. He slid his hands under the skirt of her uniform and took hold of the two round globes of her firm ass. She melted in his arms as their tongues dueled.

Roxanne started to drop in front of Dave but he held her and whispered, "It's my turn to treat you." And he quickly dropped to his knees and lifted the front of her skirt. He slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her panty-covered sex. He looked up at her and said, "God, you always look so sexy in this uniform. You make me hard just looking at you." She smiled at him as he continued to rub her wet snatch. He took hold of her panties and pulled them down her legs. She stepped out of them and he began licking her thigh as he tenderly caressed her soft nether lips.

He felt her excitement as he slid a finger into her hot, wet love-hole. She moaned her appreciation as she placed her hands on his head. He continued licking her thigh as he slowly closed in on his hot steamy target; smelling her intoxicating aroma reinforced his progress. His finger was gliding in and out of her as he moved his lips to her opening and traced her soft petals up to her hard little nub. He flicked her clit with his tongue as she pulled his hair and held him against her sex. He sucked her clit into his mouth as he pistoned his finger in and out of her simmering box.

Roxanne's moans were getting louder and louder as she began to plead, "Oh that feels incredible - but I want to feel your big cock inside me. Take me to the bed and shag my brains out."

Dave obliged his hot uniformed maid and stood before guiding her to the bed. He tossed the jacket on a chair before he positioned her in the middle of the bed. He moved between her legs and she quickly guided his hard prick into her wet quim. She moaned as he stroked into her deeply and soon got himself fully seated. She put her arms around his back and pulled him close as he began a steady grinding motion. She moaned loudly, "Fuck me harder, Dave, fuck me harder."

Dave was pounding into her as hard as he could and she quickly reached her first orgasm. Dave continued a steady thrusting motion as she peaked and she seemed to stay at the peak for a long time before relaxing slightly. Dave knew he was still several minutes away from his orgasm, so he moved her legs higher and rolled her pelvis up to try and bring her to another orgasm. He eventually moved her legs so that a foot was over each of his shoulders and most of her weight was on her shoulders as he increased his thrusting motion.

Dave could feel his own climax building and was pleased to hear Roxanne start to moan louder as her breathing again became more ragged. He thrust into her as hard as he could as he felt his balls fill with his juices. Roxanne moaned loudly as her orgasm overtook her senses just as Dave drove his seed deep inside her womb. Dave thrust several more times before he collapsed on top of her. After taking a quick moment to catch his breath he slowly moved her legs off his shoulders and stretched out on top of her as he kissed her softly.

Her eyes were glazed but she finally looked into his eyes and whispered, "That felt so good. I am definitely going to miss you when you leave."

Dave kissed her and replied, "I will miss you, too."

They cuddled for about ten minutes before Roxanne finally sat up and declared, "I need to help Sarah get ready; she wants to look especially beautiful for you tonight so I better get going. Thank you again."

Dave rolled onto his side and watched the amazing sexy maid dash out of the room. Not only was she an exciting partner, she always seemed grateful for his attentions. He stood up, went to the dresser, and pulled on a clean pair of boxers. He noticed a black pair of panties on the floor and picked them up. He chuckled at how Roxanne had left without her underwear.

Dave put on his dress clothes and pulled on the jacket. It fit reasonably well so he headed for Sarah's room. He tapped on the door and, after a surprisingly long pause, Roxanne stuck her head out the door. She looked a little flustered as she explained, "Sarah will have to meet you downstairs later. She wants to surprise you."

Dave nodded agreement, turned and walked downstairs. He decided to go to the library and send some e-mails. After about a half hour, he heard some movement behind him and he turned to see a stunning Sarah standing in the doorway. She was wearing a beautiful long soft blue gown with white gloves. Her hair was pulled back in a bun and her makeup looked perfect.

Dave stood and stared at her open-jawed, "You look absolutely spectacular."

Sarah blushed as she thanked him, "Thank you, Dave. You look very handsome as well."

Dave walked to her and kissed her tenderly. He immediately noticed a different flavor and quickly realized that he himself had tasted the same juices a short time earlier. Roxanne's taste was unmistakable. Roxanne walked into the room behind Sarah and smiled proudly at her work.

Dave walked to Roxanne and as he stood in front of her he slid his hand under her skirt and caressed her soft pussy. He then whispered, "You like feeling naughty without your panties, don't you?" Roxanne blushed as Dave reached into his jacket pocket with his other hand and pulled out her abandoned panties. He handed them to her and added, "You don't have to wear these - but I'm sure you wouldn't want James to find them in my room."

Roxanne blushed and thanked him before she left. Sarah took Dave's arm and they walked to the main hall together. Her parents joined them and they took the Rolls to Petrus.

Dave was surprised how elegant the beautiful restaurant was and, surprisingly, enjoyed his meal. The restaurant served wine of the same name with the meal and both Dave and Sarah drank a little. Dave reflected that, although he enjoyed the meal and had never expected he would appreciate eating Halibut braised with asparagus and lettuce, the truth was he always enjoyed a good barbeque at the trailer just as much.

After the meal, the party adjourned to a near-by club where Dave and Sarah danced for while and Dave even danced with Lady Diana. She complimented him on his dancing but he was more pleased that he didn't step on her feet. Dave enjoyed the evening with Sarah and her parents but he was equally pleased when they finally decided to go home. During the drive home Lord Thurlow explained, "Diana and I have plans for tomorrow evening and we will be out until very late. That was why we chose to go out to supper with you tonight."

Dave thought about the possibilities the next night would offer and could almost feel himself getting hard with anticipation. As the Rolls pulled up in front of the residence, Dave thanked Lord Thurlow and Diana for a wonderful evening before he kissed Sarah politely on the cheek and went to bed.

He was in bed barely five minutes when he felt a warm body climb under the covers and cuddle up to him. He kissed Sarah tenderly before she said, "Tonight was a lot of fun. I really enjoy dressing up and going out. I also enjoyed dancing with you - I feel so good when I'm in your big strong arms."

He replied, "I had a great time as well but I'm really looking forward to spending tomorrow evening with you and Roxanne."

Sarah added, "I'm sure we will have a lot of fun tomorrow, too." Dave suddenly felt a soft hand begin to fondle his semi-erect prick. He slipped his hand between Sarah's legs and returned the favor. Sarah slowly slipped beneath the covers and began kissing her way down his body. Dave didn't want to miss any of the fun so he spun underneath Sarah and they were soon in a sixty-nine position. They licked and sucked each other to simultaneous orgasms. After catching their breath they spooned each other and fell asleep contently in each other's arms.

Dave woke to his alarm clock and he could still feel Sarah's soft round breast in his hand. He turned off the clock then rolled over and kissed Sarah's neck. She sleepily rolled over to face him and they kissed tenderly before Dave made his way to the bathroom. He returned slightly refreshed but Sarah was gone, so he dressed and went to the kitchen for his early morning breakfast.

Raymond was waiting in the driveway and Dave climbed into the front seat. They talked casually on the drive before Raymond left him at the golf course.

Dave had a good morning of practice during which he kept thinking how he would be flying home the next day. Shortly after ten, Edward, Richard, and John joined Dave on the practice green. Dave shook each of their hands and quickly said, "So, John, I think we should take these two on again and show them how a humble winner is supposed to act."

John laughed, "I'm definitely up to giving them a sound beating if you are."

Dave and John both looked at Edward and Richard who seemed to be back-pedaling. Edward started with, "Well, I think you should give us a few strokes, Dave, just to keep it fair."

Dave laughed, "You two didn't seem to think it was necessary to give me or John strokes the first day. What do you think John? Should we give them a few strokes so they don't whine too much when we beat them soundly."

John snickered, "Well, I think you better give them a few strokes because you're leaving tomorrow but I'd have to listen to their complaining long after you're gone."

Dave finally responded with, "Okay, I'll give both of you five strokes - one each on the five hardest holes. I think that is more than fair enough."

Edward and Richard smiled as they thought they now had the advantage; but once they got on the course they quickly realized that five strokes was not nearly enough. Unbelievably, Dave was hitting the ball even better than the last time they had played with him and his final sixty-three was nine stokes better than any of the rest.

Dave and John won four and three (four holes up with only three holes to play) and both tortured Richard and Edward unmercifully for the last three holes.

Edward invited Dave to the lounge for a drink and Dave thankfully accepted. He sipped a coke while the three men enjoyed their cold ales. The teasing eased up once they left the last green and Edward thanked Dave for joining them. Dave formally thanked the three and asked them to contact him if they ever visited QAI. Edward, John, and Richard all appreciated the invitation and wished him a safe trip home. Dave thanked them again before he left to meet Raymond who he had called just before he entered the lounge.

Dave packed his clubs into the car after he had gone back to the storage area and thanked the staff for looking after his clubs. The clubs seemed somewhat different in feel and sound; peeking in the bag he discovered each club had been specially packed for travel so they could not rattle or jostle each other in transit. He had already given his parting thanks to the pro shop staff and had shaken the hand of Harry, the pro. Harry had wished Dave well and Dave made the same offer to Harry about visiting QAI.

Dave looked over his shoulder from the front seat of the rolls and watched Blackheath disappear from view. He had really enjoyed his experiences here and felt a little sad to be leaving; but at the same time he knew he would be home tomorrow and that too was exciting. Raymond noticed the wistful look on his face as they talked about his visit. Raymond was surprised how close he had gotten to this young Canadian and he almost considered him to be more like a son than a strange visitor.

Dave thanked him as he got out in front of the house. Raymond pulled Dave's clubs from the trunk and Dave carried them into the house. It was late afternoon so Dave went looking for Sarah, to see if they were going to go for their usual swim. He eventually found her in the library where she was chatting on the computer with a few of her friends. As Dave entered she noticed him and he saw her clear the screen and type a message saying Dave had just arrived home.

Dave was curious what the secret was so he asked, "Are you talking about me?" The blush on Sarah's face told him he hit the nail right on the head and he chuckled as he added, "I hope you're talking nice about me."

She smiled and replied, "Is there anything bad I could say?"

Dave didn't answer but simply asked, "Are we going for a swim?"

Sarah explained, "My parents are leaving around six and I wanted Roxanne to join us for our final swim so if you don't mind I thought we would swim after supper."

Dave sat down beside Sarah and answered, "That sounds great. I love having two beautiful women in the pool with me. Who are you chatting with?"

Sarah explained, "Some of my friends. They know you are leaving tomorrow and are planning to fill my time over the next two weeks. I think they know I've fallen even more in love with you." Sarah's head dropped as she finished speaking and Dave could see her eyes getting misty.

Dave immediately placed one of his hands under her chin and turned her to face him. He looked deeply into her eyes and whispered, "I will always be here for you. I'm only ever a phone call away." He kissed her softly then hugged her tenderly. Sarah was very emotional and she held him very tight.

Dave glanced at the computer screen and thought the other girls must have noticed Sarah not writing because a question came across the screen, "Rose>Can you please stop kissing him for ten minutes while we work out our plans for the next two weeks? Then you can spend the entire night in his arms if you wish."

Dave laughed and pointed to the screen. Sarah seemed to cheer up a little as he asked, "Who is Rose?"

Sarah explained, "You met Rose at the formal, she is Lord Edward's daughter."

Dave asked, "Can I reply to her?"

After Sarah nodded he pulled the keyboard comfortably in front of himself and typed, "This is Dave. Rose, please tell your father he needs more practice if he wants to beat John and me in the future. And you don't need to worry about Sarah for the next two weeks because she will be too tired after tonight to even leave her room." Dave sent that message and then immediately added another one. "This is Dave again. I'm just teasing, Rose. Please thank your father for a wonderful day on the golf course. Also please look after Sarah when I leave because I will miss her very much as well, but fortunately for me my golf schedule is very full the next three weeks. It was nice to meet you and your friends and I hope to see you again someday. Goodbye and please take special care of Sarah for me."

Dave watched as Sarah fielded replies from her friends before he kissed her softly and said, "I'm going to pack. Come see me when you're finished." Sarah nodded as she returned to typing messages to her friends.

Dave strolled back to his room and pulled out his suitcase. He opened it across the bed and started packing all his clothes. He snickered to himself as he thought about his time in Alberta and how he was only there a week but yet all his clothes were dirty when he returned home. This time he will have been gone two weeks and the only clothes his mother would have to wash would be his outfit from that day and the clothes he wore home. He picked out his shirt, shorts, socks, and underwear for his return trip and packed everything else except what he was wearing plus his bathing suit.

He left the tux hanging in the closet unsure what to do with it. When Sarah came in she asked him why he didn't pack it. He looked at her quizzically and she explained, "That is for you. Daddy didn't rent it. He bought it for you. I'm sure you will find some occasions to wear it when you get home."

Dave looked at her and shrugged, "I don't know when I will ever wear it but thank you and I will thank your father as well; but how am I going to take it home? I don't have a suit bag."

Sarah explained, "I will call daddy at work and get him to ask Raymond to pick one up for you when he picks Daddy up." Sarah walked out of the room and Dave just shook his head thinking how easily Sarah spent money whenever she needed to.

When she returned Sarah said her father also wanted to speak to Dave about some last-minute thing when he got home - and that he would indeed have Raymond pick up a bag for him.

Dave then asked, "Do you want to go for a walk before supper time?" Sarah nodded so they walked out of the room arm-in-arm. They walked out one of the back doors then strolled through the grounds until they found the gazebo they had sat in the first day Dave arrived. They sat and talked about the upcoming weeks and Dave held Sarah tight as she got sad when she talked about him leaving.

They had been talking for quite a while when they saw Sarah's parents walking towards them. Lord Thurlow and Lady Diana joined them in the gazebo and, after a short friendly conversation, Lord Thurlow spoke directly to Dave, "Can I see you in my study for a few moments?"

Dave nodded, stood, and followed Lord Thurlow into the house. Dave thanked him for the tux and the carry-bag and they talked casually about Dave's golf that day until they reached the study. Dave sat in the chair in front of the desk and Lord Thurlow took his seat behind it. Dave watched as Lord Thurlow opened a briefcase and pulled out a thick yellow envelope.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.