A Golfer's Dream: Book II - Chilly Winter Hot Summer - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book II - Chilly Winter Hot Summer

Copyright© 2004 by TheCaddy

Chapter 16: Class Is In-Session

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Class Is In-Session - A young Canadian golfer has a dream of fame at the college level. Dave has been playing a lot, usually well, and often winning. Off the links, the now sexually active teen has had a series of intense intimate relationships across two continents, leaving a bevy of girls and women with fond memories. Wherever he goes, new opportunities open up both on and off the golf courses. What old flames and new ones will stir him this summer?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   InLaws   First   Slow  

As the elevator reached the fifth floor, Dave was shaken from his reverie by Sarah and Roxanne who were tugging his arms toward their suite. He smiled at the elevator operator and said, "Merci" as he followed the two young women down the hall.

Roxanne asked Sarah to call her father as soon as they entered the main room, so Sarah immediately walked to the as-yet-unused bedroom she had called from earlier. As soon as she was gone, Roxanne turned to Dave and asked, "How are you feeling?"

Dave took Roxanne in his arms and replied, "I'm kind of worn out - it's been a crazy day." He slipped his hands under her dress and took hold of her round bare ass. His fingers slid between her legs and he could feel the soft lips of her pussy. His prick began to stiffen and he added, "But I'm not too tired to have a little fun before we go to sleep."

They kissed softly as Roxanne ground her pelvis against his growing hardness. Her hands slowly wandered down to his shorts and she slid her hand up one leg of his shorts and took hold of his now-erect member. She whispered, "You felt wonderful this afternoon. You sure know how to use this big stick."

Dave smiled as he saw Sarah walk from the bedroom. As she reached Roxanne she reported, "Daddy seems much more relaxed now. He has talked to the agents who showed up at the scene and is finally satisfied that we were not the targets of the bomber. He said we could stay tomorrow night as well - but I have to check in again tomorrow. Dave, he also said your mother called - she wants you to call her."

Dave looked at his watch and knew his mother should still be at the trailer getting ready for her evening shift. He went into their bedroom and called the operator who quickly connected him to his mother's cell phone.

She answered after two rings and was very pleased to hear Dave's voice. Dave told her about the day in his own words and then reflected Roxanne's information about the Israeli politician being the likely target. After ten minutes of general discussion about his vacation to date, his mother told him she loved him and would see him the following week.

After he told his mother he loved her; he hung up the phone. Roxanne and Sarah appeared at the door; Dave stood and walked to them. Sarah first kissed Dave softly then kissed Roxanne the same way. Roxanne looked at Dave then nodded towards Sarah - Dave understood her suggestion and the two of them surrounded Sarah with Roxanne in front and Dave in back. Dave unfastened Sarah's dress then he and Roxanne coached the material off her shoulders, letting the material drop and pool around her feet.

Dave immediately leaned into Sarah's back and began kissing and nibbling her neck and ears. Sarah melted into his arms as Roxanne dropped to her knees in front of Sarah and began kissing and teasing Sarah's belly as she gently stroked her thighs and ass.

Sarah loved the double team and, when Dave's big strong hands took hold of her soft round breasts, she moaned her appreciation. Dave pinched and teased her nipples between his fingers as he looked over Sarah's shoulder at Roxanne who was now kissing and licking around Sarah's soft nether lips. Sarah's hands went to Roxanne's head as Roxanne's lips finally connected with Sarah's hot love hole. Sarah moaned, "Yes, please lick me there - it feels so wonderful."

Encouraged by Sarah's pleading, Roxanne focused her efforts on Sarah's soft wet slit and licked and fingered the teenager purposefully. Dave continued to caress Sarah as he held her in his arms. His busy fingers added to Sarah's excitement as she felt her orgasm build. Sarah loved the feeling of being in Dave's big strong arms and, with Roxanne's tongue darting in and out of her wet quim, she was quickly losing herself to an overwhelming orgasm.

She moaned loudly as her legs began to buckle. Dave held her tenderly but firmly as Roxanne began sucking on her clit and sending her over the edge. Her body went slightly limp as she felt the euphoria overtake her senses. Her fingers were still actively weaving patterns through Roxanne's short black hair as her excitement seemed to draw on forever.

Roxanne looked up at the glazed look in Sarah's eyes and she continued her gentle teasing as Sarah seemed to be in another place. After a long moment, Sarah finally regained her senses and smiled down at Roxanne and gasped, "That was unbelievable. You felt so good." Roxanne returned the smile proud of herself for providing so much pleasure to Sarah.

Sarah asked sheepishly but simply, "Could I try?"

Roxanne kissed her way up Sarah's body then kissed Sarah's mouth passionately. Sarah could taste her juices on Roxanne's lips and this seemed to excite her even more. As Roxanne pulled her lips away from Sarah, she whispered, "I'd love to have you eat me out."

Sarah shivered excitedly at Roxanne's words and reached around Roxanne's back to unfasten her dress. Once the zipper was pulled down Sarah peeled the dress off Roxanne's shoulders and her dress joined Sarah's on the floor.

Sarah started to pull Roxanne towards the bed but Roxanne resisted and gestured, "Dave seems a little over-dressed. Let's strip him down and tease him a little before you make me cum with that hot little tongue of yours."

Sarah again shivered with excitement as she followed Roxanne's lead and pulled Dave's shirt over his head while Roxanne dropped to her knees and unfastened his shorts. After Sarah tossed the shirt on the floor she also dropped to her knees beside Roxanne and they both admired Dave's long, stiff pole.

Roxanne was the first to start licking and kissing it but Sarah soon joined in. Dave looked down at his beautiful princess and her horny maid both servicing his hard cock - his prick lurched with excitement. He placed a hand on each of their heads as they took turns tasting his meat.

Dave immediately knew that Roxanne was very experienced as she sucked his entire shaft into her mouth and down her throat without hesitation. Dave moaned as the head of his prick snaked into the tight cave of her throat. He knew immediately that he would not last long with this skilled mouth working on him.

Sarah quizzed Roxanne about how she deep-throated him and he briefly thought back to the previous fall when his then girlfriend, Jennifer gave his sister, Julie lessons on how to suck cock. Roxanne withdrew Dave's hardness and explained to Sarah how to do it then coached her as Sarah tried to simulate Roxanne's motions. Dave again enjoyed providing the learning tool as Sarah sucked and licked his hardness.

She eventually managed to get him about an inch down her throat but kept gagging and pulling him back out. Roxanne complimented her on her effort as did a gasping Dave. Roxanne then said, "Let me show you again." And she smoothly sucked Dave into her mouth then deep down her throat.

She pulled back and repeated the motion several times until Dave finally panted, "I'm going to cum." Roxanne stroked him with her hand as she sucked him. She deep throated him twice more before Dave felt his balls fill up and his whole body shook as he shot his first spurt down Roxanne's throat. Roxanne also took the second spurt directly down her throat before pulling back slightly and stroking the remaining of Dave's cum into her mouth where she could savor the flavor.

Dave's legs felt as if they were ready to buckle but he fought to maintain his balance as he looked down at Roxanne. When Dave was finished spurting all his seed, Roxanne turned her face to Sarah and kissed her passionately. Dave guessed that Roxanne was sharing his juices with Sarah and it was confirmed when Sarah's eyes shot open in obvious surprise. Roxanne held Sarah close as their kiss continued for several moments.

When they finally separated Sarah whispered, "That didn't taste as bad as I expected."

Roxanne replied, "If you want your man to truly love the way you suck his cock, than learn to swallow. I have not met a man yet that doesn't love it." She then smiled up at Dave and winked.

Roxanne got to her feet and pulled Sarah to her feet as well. The three lovers made their way to the bed and both Dave and Roxanne lay down comfortably while Sarah climbed on top of Roxanne and began kissing her softly. Sarah kissed her way down Roxanne's neck and shoulders and spent several minutes licking and sucking her breasts before continuing down her muscular body.

Dave rolled over and kissed Roxanne tenderly, he could slightly taste his juices on her lips. His hand went to her breasts now vacated by Sarah and he pinched and tweaked her nipples to rubbery hardness.

As Sarah reached Roxanne's soft dark pubic hair, she slid one finger into her own hot wet slit while she slid a finger into Roxanne's. Sarah loved the idea of fingering both herself and her maid at the same time and she soon became very excited and started to lick and kiss Roxanne's nether lips. Sarah thought how Roxanne tasted similar but slightly different than her juices normally tasted.

As Sarah finally stuck her tongue inside Roxanne's wet slit, Roxanne moaned contentedly and moved her hands to Sarah's head. Sarah's tongue was immediately flooded with Roxanne's juices and Sarah's lungs filed with Roxanne's aroma of arousal. The strong smell excited Sarah and she briefly locked her lips on Roxanne's clit and sucked the little nub into her mouth.

Roxanne moaned loudly and Sarah began driving one finger deep inside Roxanne while she rubbed her own clit. Dave moved his head down to Roxanne's breasts and was sucking and squeezing her nipples as Roxanne's breathing grew faster and faster.

Sarah sensed Roxanne's impending orgasm and focused her sucking and licking on Roxanne's clit. Roxanne began bucking her hips to meet Sarah's teasing tongue as the combined efforts of Dave and Sarah sent her over the top. She screamed through her orgasm and Sarah had to hold on with both hands as Roxanne's body shook and convulsed in sexual excitement.

After Roxanne eventually relaxed, Sarah kissed her way up Roxanne's body then both she and Dave cuddled under Roxanne's arms and fell happily asleep.

Dave woke in the morning to find both he and Sarah were still cuddled to Roxanne. Neither was showing signs of waking so he slipped into the bathroom. After his morning leak, he brushed his teeth and walked back into the bedroom. Sarah and Roxanne were still sleeping cuddled together so he sat in a chair and admired the two beautiful naked ladies. He thought how lucky he was to make love to these two gorgeous creatures. After many dreamy visions his mind wandered to his golf and he thought about how busy his summer was going to be.

Eventually the girls woke and, after a quick round of morning kisses, the three got dressed and went to eat breakfast.

They spent most of the day relaxing on the beach. Dave was surprised by the intense heat but they all used lots of sun block which prevented any significant sunburns.

By supper the three were fairly worn out from baking in the sun all day. After another extravagant supper they walked up the beach for an hour then turned in early.

After making soft tender love, Dave fell asleep with both girls cuddled under his arms.

They again woke early the next day and spent a few hours on the beach before packing for the flight home. Dave was happy to see an escort of British agents and, after a short drive to the airport, they boarded the flight at noon without any further incidents. The flight was two hours long and Dave was happy to be back in Heathrow Airport despite the fact that it took another hour to get to the exit.

Lady Dianna and her driver Raymond were awaiting their return and offered a welcome home hug for all; they quickly loaded into the Rolls and arrived home by mid afternoon. During the drive, Sarah's mother was much more animated than she had ever been with Dave around; she quizzed everyone for more details about their harrowing bus adventure and how they felt both then and now. Finally she remarked that Lord Thurlow himself wanted a word with Dave as soon as possible and would meet him at the golf club as soon as he could get there from his office duties.

Dave had already discussed going to the golf course to practice and Sarah had been very supportive.

After dropping the ladies off at the house, Raymond drove Dave to the golf course. Dave went to the golf course restaurant to have a light meal before heading to the practice range. He had just begun eating when a very solemn Lord Thurlow appeared and asked if he could join Dave.

Dave was immediately worried he had somehow caused a problem, but had actually completely mis-interpreted Lord Thurlow's look; he knew as soon as he began to speak in a low, measured voice. "Dave, what you have been able to do for my daughter and my family - not once, but twice - is absolutely breathtaking. Now I have an issue which needs to be resolved; how can I, we actually, ever repay our debt to you for your courage? I shall think of something; but in the meantime, I wanted to tell you, face-to-face, that I feel you are a part of our family and you cannot ever just disappear and be lost to us."

Dave was speechless. Finally he managed to stammer, "Thank you Lord Thurlow; but the truth is I already feel like part of your family. You have made me feel very welcome during my visit and I am confident I will always remain in some sort of contact you, Sarah, and Lady Dianna."

After a few more moments of reviewing the details of the bus attack and how Dave could think up an effective counter plan so quickly, Lord Thurlow rose with a final speech, "Dave, we will have another private talk before you leave; today I wanted to see you without the women to look you in the eye as I offered eternal gratitude to the most admirable young man I have ever met." With that, he shook Dave's hand and strode away.

Dave ate his meal still trying to absorb what he had heard and what it might mean; he did not feel admirable as much as very, very lucky. Although his mind was whirling and somehow the recent promise of Lord Thurlow and his parents' earlier hint of a surprise were getting mixed up in his head, Dave decided what he needed to do most was get a golf club in his hands.

He spent four hours practicing and was finally confident his head was clear and he was ready to play against Robert the following day. He checked with the starter and was pleased to see their tee time the following day was at ten-thirty. He could get several more hours of practice in the next morning as part of his normal practice regimen.

As he waited briefly for the ride home, Dave felt increasingly comfortable with his golf and was eager to get on with his competition the following day. Raymond picked Dave up as prearranged and Dave sat in the front seat where he could talk to him casually.

When Dave arrived back at the Thurlow residence, he found Sarah on the phone talking to her friends. When she took a break, Dave asked if she wanted to have a swim in the pool before bedtime and Sarah agreed to meet him there fifteen minutes later. Dave stopped by the library and sent the promised e-mail home before going to get changed.

When he arrived at the pool, he was all alone so he dove in and was swimming some relaxing laps when Sarah eventually joined him. They swam and relaxed for an hour before climbing from the pool. As usual, Roxanne came out with clothes for Sarah and, after helping to dry her, she also escorted Dave back to his room.

Once in Dave's room she closed the door and kissed Dave tenderly, "Thanks for a wonderful trip. Except for the annoying - make that terrifying - bus ride, the trip was fantastic. I'm glad I finally broke down and spent some special time with you and Sarah. I hope we can find a little private time over the next week so the three of us can have some more special fun."

Dave's member lurched at the thought of more intimate fun with Sarah and Roxanne and he replied, "I hope so too. You are an incredibly sexy woman."

Roxanne smiled and nodded before she left the room. Dave almost melted in the luxuriating shower but exited refreshed after nearly thirty minutes. As he walked from the shower naked he heard a noise on the bed and looked into Sarah's smiling face. He climbed on the bed next to her and kissed her softly. She said, "I had a great trip but I'm very glad to be home."

Dave nodded understandingly; they cuddled in bed for a while until Dave eventually fell asleep.

He woke to his alarm clock ringing at six-thirty and immediately looked over to see if Sarah was still there - she was, of course, gone.

After a quick breakfast, he met Raymond in front of the house and climbed into the front seat.

His practice time went well and he was putting on the practice green when Chris and Thomas arrived. The stuck-up Robert arrived shortly afterward and they all walked to the first tee together. Dave's practice was starting to pay dividends as he felt his swing becoming much more consistent and he was significantly more comfortable with the bump-and-run as well.

The day went well and he enjoyed beating Robert soundly. He shot a three under par sixty-seven which was the lowest score. Chris was next lowest at seventy-one while both Robert and Thomas shot seventy-three. Dave enjoyed the day with Chris and Thomas but even after four plus hours on the golf course with Robert he still didn't feel overly welcomed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.