Vivian

by GentleButFirm

Copyright© 2004 by GentleButFirm

Erotica Sex Story: It's so easy to miss things if you don't look properly, especially your best mate's sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

I'd been staying at Graeme's house on and off for as long as I could remember. We met when we were about seven, and we'd gone through hell together on numerous occasions. We treated each others homes as though they belonged to both of us, and both my parents and his were happy with it that way. We only lived four houses apart, and as we were going through our early teen years, we would crash wherever we found ourselves at the end of the evening.

If we were messing with model boats, we'd be at Graeme's place. Girlfriends were better entertained at my house. My mum would leave us alone, and was fairly liberal about how the lounge ought to be used. Graeme's parents, while they were nice enough, especially to me, were God-fearing Christians, and would allow nothing they thought untoward. Somehow, as a result, Graeme had a collection of magazines that stayed at my place. My Dad used to borrow them, for God's sake!

I was the last of four children, and I guess my parents had been trained by the other three. I never seemed to be able to push them off the edge, though I definitely got in some messes from time to time. If there was ever real trouble to be had with Graeme's parents, we tried to send Mum in first, to smooth the waters. Mostly she did, and mostly it worked.

Now we were older, there seemed to be less trouble. His parents had calmed down, and we were realising that there were some things you just kept away from the house. Like girls.

This night, Graeme and I had been out and had a few beers, played a few games of pool, and headed back to my place to watch a movie. After the movie had finished, one of my sisters had come home, and was determined to make a lot of noise, cook smelly things in the kitchen, and generally make a nuisance of herself. We dealt with this they way we normally did. We went up the street, and crashed at Graeme's.

It must have been about one in the morning when we got there, and the house was quiet and dark. His parents must have assumed that Graeme wouldn't be coming back, and had locked the door. This wasn't exactly unusual, and we knew how to get in, and got to his bedroom without turning on the lights and waking anyone. Graeme's room had two beds. One of them was referred to by everyone as 'Tim's bed'. I dragged my clothes off, and fell into the bed in my underpants. I assume Graeme was doing the same thing across the room. Nothing was said, and before I knew it, my eyes had closed, and I fell into a deep sleep.

As happens after drinking beer, my bladder woke me a couple of hours later, and told me I desperately needed to piss. I lay there for a while, trying to convince it not to bother me any more, and then reluctantly got up, and headed for the toilet. Half asleep now, I forgot where I was, and didn't put any clothes on, just stumbled down the hallway in my underpants. It's debatable if I would have bothered, even if I'd thought of it, but the idea of being caught by Graeme's mother in my jockeys would likely have meant I would have made some sort of effort.

Some part of me must have figured out where I was, as I managed to make it to the toilet and fix the problem. I realised around then that I really ought to have put some clothes on, and tried to sneak back out of the bathroom as quietly as I could. I made it as far as the hallway corner, and banged straight into Vivian.

I'd known Vivian as long as I'd known Graeme, but largely ignored her existence. She'd played various parts in my life, mostly bloody nuisance. I could recall years ago how Graeme and I had to be quiet because the baby was asleep. How in Hell could we hold a war-game and be quiet? Then there was the period when Graeme would not be permitted to leave the house, because his parents were going to some sort of worship thing, and he was required to babysit. One time we thought we had that sorted, and invited a couple of the girls from school around for a video. Vivian caught us snuggling on the couches, and snitched on us. That was one of the times that my Mum stepped in and stopped things getting out of hand. After that, I largely kept out of her way.

Anyway, stumbling around in the dim hallway, I banged into her; actually, I knocked her to the floor. I guess I have good instincts, or my mother has trained me better than I thought, because the first thing I did was put out my hand to help her up. Viv must have realised straight away who it was, and let me help, standing up next to me, a big smile on her face, and beckoned me toward the lounge, further away from her Parents' bedroom.

I followed her quietly into the lounge, and she shut the door behind her carefully, and then burst into laughter. "Tim, you dumb shit, what the fuck was that?"

"Oh Vivian, I'm sorry. I didn't see you."

"I hope not. Shit, you gave me a shock!"

"Yeah, I... what's with the language?"

"Huh?"

"Fuck, shit... you don't say words like that."

"Tim, how long since you've had a conversation with me?"

"Well, lemme see, it's... well... Jeeze, must be a couple of years."

"Four."

"No."

"Yeah. Ever since I caught you fucking that girl on the sofa."

"No, it can't have... I wasn't fucking her!"

"You weren't?"

"Hell no. I didn't know how."

"Oh..."

"Oh, what?"

"You mean you do now?"

"None of your business, nosy."

"Oh, calm down. Listen, I'd love to chat, but I really, really need to pee, especially after you gave me that fright."

"Oh, go, go. I don't want to get blamed for that too."

"Blamed? Oh. Listen Tim, I'm sorry. I was young, and stupid. And I was cross with you."

"Huh? Well, thanks. You're forgiven, I guess. Cross? What in hell for?"

"Ahh... gotta pee. Tell you when I get back, okay?"

"Yeah, alright. Must be a doozy of an explanation then."

"It is Tim. Wait there."

"Yeah, alright."

As she turned to leave the room, I sat on the sofa to wait. There were two things I wanted to work out then. Firstly, I had to know why she had been cross with me. Second, I wanted to know what was wrong with me. I never noticed until she turned to leave, but she was a real looker. Vivian was one of those girls with very pale skin, and contrasting jet black hair. It was near midsummer, and she was wearing a thin white cotton nightie that barely covered her decently. I could see the outline of her dark panties clearly even in the dim light, and I couldn't see a bra strap at all. I couldn't wait for her to return, to confirm my suspicions.

Suddenly I realised that my interest had become rather obvious with the tent in my briefs, and I grabbed the blanket that I knew would be behind the sofa and threw it over my lap, and left it there, despite the heat. Just as I relaxed back on the sofa, Vivian floated quietly back in, and closed the door carefully behind her, before plopping herself carelessly beside me on the sofa, her nightie flicking up at the front, to reveal her panties briefly before settling down without covering up much more. I couldn't quite comprehend how I had managed to not to notice her before.

My suspicions were confirmed as well. There is no way that restrained breasts can behave the way these did as she sat, bouncing a few times before also coming to rest.

"A blanket Tim? Isn't it a little hot?"

"Well, I umm... I'm not really dressed, you know."

"Yeah, noticed that before. Nice ass."

"Huh? What happened to the other Vivian?"

"She grew up, you just didn't pay attention."

"Yeah, I'm noticing that."

"About time. You want to know why I was angry?"

"Yeah, tell me."

"You should be able to guess, really."

"I should? Why is that?"

"Because, Tim, you just admitted that you did it."

"Vivian, you're not making sense. Did what?"

"Ignored me."

"Hardly surprising, after what you did, is it?"

"No dummy, not then. Before."

"Before what?"

"Oh, you're not much use this late, are you? Before I dobbed you in for getting it on with that girl..."

"I didn't get..."

"... while I wanted you..."

"... it on..."

"... to get it on with me."

"... with... You?"

"Yes, me. I had the biggest crush on you, and you never even noticed. I wasn't cross because you guys were misbehaving. I was cross because I wanted you to misbehave with me!"

"Yeah, but I... I... Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Oh, God. I'm sorry Viv. I never realised."

"No, that's apparent now."

"God, Viv, it's... Wow!"

"Yeah, well there you go. Now you know. I'm really sorry you got into such trouble. Mind you, your Mum fixed it in the end, didn't she?"

"Yeah, she did, luckily. Listen Viv, I don't think badly of you, you know. I'm not mad with you. I was just trying to keep out of more trouble."

"Yeah, I know."

"Oh. But now... well, where do we stand?"

"With what?"

"Well, the crush, I guess."

"Oh, that. I got over it Tim. I met another boy, and he and I... well, we sorted it out."

"Sorted?"

"Yeah, we, well, listen, I don't know what I can say to you now. You might tell Graeme."

"Not me, Viv. Not this. Not ever. Promise."

"Alright then. I decided I needed to find another boy, and get you out of my head. So I found one. At school. He was nice. You probably saw him here a couple of times. Lance."

"Oh, I remember him. Tall weedy guy?"

"Yeah, him. He wasn't much of a conversationalist, but he had nice fingers."

"Oh. You mean, you guys..."

"Had sex."

"Ah, yeah."

"Yeah. Not straight away. We got to it gradually."

"Oh."

"Yeah, 'oh'. You want more?"

"Yeah, if you want to tell. It seems strange hearing all this from you, but it's nice that you can feel you trust me."

"Yeah, it's nice for me too. Anyway, I sorted out a few things. Firstly, I like sex. A lot. A lot more than I liked lance. So I had to let him go."

"Oh. Just like that?"

"It took a while. We taught each other a lot at first, but eventually I outgrew him, I think. I've umm... I've had a few others."

"Oh."

"You know Tim, you could make this a two way conversation, rather than a confessional."

"Oh, I... what would you like to know?"

"Well, only if you want to tell, but... well... that girl on the sofa. Ooh, this sofa! Did you guys ever... ?"

"Oh, no. Not her. No way. That cuddle was as close as we ever got. Listen, does this work the other way? You won't tell anyone either?"

"Well, I couldn't Tim. You'd probably blurt out something I don't want said."

"I wouldn't."

"Well, your secret is safe anyway, whatever it is."

"Thanks. It's... did you find it embarrassing, telling me?"

"A bit. Can I confess something first?"

"Yeah, if you want. What?"

"I knew it was you in the bathroom."

"Oh."

"I wanted you to come out, and I wanted to have this discussion. So I was ready for it. Take your time."

"Okay... well, I wasn't prepared for her. She was keen. I didn't know quite what to do."

"Oh."

"That shut you up."

"Sort of. So who was it?"

"It?"

"The one who showed you."

"Oh, it was..."

"Yeah?"

"Lucy."

"No!"

"Yep."

"God Tim, she's been with half the school."

"Yeah, I know. She kind of surprised me. Just as well though. I wouldn't have gone through with it, I don't think."

"Oh. And so you got over it, and moved on?"

"Well... shit Viv, guys are supposed to lie at this point."

"Lie? Why?"

"Well, because there hasn't been anyone else."

"No?"

"No."

"Oh. I'm surprised. You're a hunk."

"What?"

"Well, look, I got over the crush, but you are still attractive. And I'm not the only girl who thinks so."

"Who says?"

"Not telling."

"Oh, come on."

"No way. Girls have rules too."

"Oh, okay. Umm... listen. I... umm..."

"Oh, get it out."

"Well, you are attractive too."

"Well, thanks. You feel you needed to say that?"

"No, really. I mean, God, I never noticed before tonight, at least not consciously."

"Oh, this is getting better."

"No, it's just. Listen, I'll just say it, huh?"

"Please."

"Well, when you left, before, to go pee..."

"Yep."

"Well, I noticed as you walked out, well, the way your butt swayed."

"I sway?"

"Yeah, Viv, you sway. And your nightie clings to your knickers, and shows off your ass. There, said it!"

"It does?" She jumped up from the sofa then, and tried to look behind her back, rather unsuccessfully, then lifted her nightie a little, revealing the shiny black knickers covering her ass. "God, I shouldn't really dress like this for company, should I?"

"Well, I don't mind, even a bit."

"No?"

"Nope. Anyway, I forgot about that when you came back into the room."

"Forgot? I don't know if I like that. I hope you can see the smile on my face though."

"Yeah, I can. Relax. Umm... That's not all I can see."

"Huh?"

"You neglected to put a bra on."

"Oh, I..." Her hands pressed the thin material of her nightie to her chest, just below her breasts. "Oh, Jesus, that's a bit slutty, isn't it?"

"Might be if you did it on purpose."

"No, I... not that. I thought about the nightie though, and did that on purpose."

"Thanks."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. You know, I really thought you fucked that girl on our sofa. All this time."

"Nope, sorry."

"Don't be. I was always jealous. I wished it was me. On the sofa. With you."

"Ah."

"Listen, tell me the truth. What's with the blanket?"

"Oh, I was... umm... intrigued, watching your bum, as you left, and I grabbed it. Then you came back, and the way you plopped down on the sofa..."

"How?"

"Well, bouncing breasts, and flashing panties..."

"I did not flash any panties."

"You did so."

"No way."

"Sit again, like you did then, and watch."

"No."

"Why not?"

"You just want a free thrill."

"Ah, so you admit the possibility?"

"Guess I have no choice. Tim?"

"Yep."

"I take it you've calmed down now?"

"What, after that slutty breast business?"

"Because I was hoping that..."

"Mmm..."

"I could snuggle under there with you."

"You trying to seduce me?"

"No, no... yes."

"Oh."

"You got a problem with that?"

"Only a logistics one. What if we get caught?"

"Nah, the olds never get up, and we will be quiet."

"You promise?"

"Depends how good you are. I'll try."

"What about Graeme?"

"I'm not much on incest."

"What? Oh. No, silly. What if he wakes up?"

"I'm willing to take the risk. You?"

"Yeah, I am if you are. But listen, sounds as though you have a lot more experience at this than me..."

"Well actually..."

"What?"

"Well, I think I thought of them all as substitutes for you, so in a way, you're just as experienced."

"I never had the orgasms. I've been cheated."

"Well, I did. You object that much?"

"No. In that case."

"And you've been jerking off all these years, if nothing else."

"How do you know?"

"Graeme told me."

"What? That bastard."

"Hee hee."

"What?"

"I made that up Tim. But too late now."

"Oh, you devious bitch."

"I never hear those sorts of words out of your mouth here. It's like you are talking dirty, just for me."

"I am. Sort of."

"Hmmm... tell me, how do you do it?"

"It?"

"Jerk off."

"What? Don't you have any limits Viv? There's only so much I can take in one day."

"Tell you what, can I do it?"

"Huh?"

"I want to hold your cock Tim. I want to rub it, the way you do. Shove over a bit, and lie down."

"God Viv, are you always like this?"

"Nope, I'm exceedingly brave tonight. Pull those down. God, I can see why you wanted the blanket."

"listen, could we maybe take that nightie off then?"

"You do it, Tim. I'm busy. I can stop to lift my arms for you, but that's it."

"My God Vivian, you are an angel."

"More of a devil, actually. Just don't tell Dad."

"Not much chance of that. Snuggle down here under this blanket, would you?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

"I'm a bit thick. Hot under here. Shall we lose the blanket?"

"Mmm... Hey, like this?"

"Oh, where the hell did you learn to do that?"

"Not telling. He's under age, and I wouldn't want to get him in trouble."

"You're kidding now, right?"

"You'll never know. Where did you learn that?"

"Oh, this?"

"God, that makes me tingle. You done that before?"

"Yeah, I've been near a few breasts. Nothing like this though. These are gorgeous."

"Well, thanks. I'd love to say I've been saving them for you..."

"God Viv, if you do that, I'm not going to last long."

"Shut up for a bit. I'm busy."

Taking command now, Vivian pushed me back on the cushions, stood up and removed the black panties, stopping to wiggle her ass at me again. "Sway do I? I'll show you sway!" Turning to face me again, she was completely naked, her pale smooth skin almost glowing in the dim light. A small dark thatch of hair perched between the tops of her legs, almost like the just-removed panties. And she approached me again, grinning wildly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.