Jack and Sarah: The Honeymoon - Cover

Jack and Sarah: The Honeymoon

Copyright© 2004 by Bailer

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Continuing with the Jack and Sarah series, they are just married and are going on honeymoon. Judging by their experiences on their wedding day and night, who knows what they could get themselves into?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Throughout the night, all four awoke at various points, again stirring their libidos into action, enjoying the other's body.

The next morning, both couples awoke and joined together for breakfast. They were all naked, as after the experience of last night, everyone was open and unafraid about their bodies.

"So, how was she?" Sarah asked Jack in front of the other couple. Chris looked over intently, ready for every word. Rachel, on the other hand, looked down at her feet in embaressment.

"Honestly? She was one hot, little nymph!" Jack replied, kissing Rachel on the forehead as he returned to the stove and continue cooking breakfast.

"What about her?" Jack asked pointing to Sarah, looking at Chris.

"Well, I'll need a couple of days to recover!" Chris laughed, and everyone laughed with him.

As soon as Jack had served breakfast, everyone began to consume it voraciously to replenish their energy, spent from the night before.

"What are you two guys up to today?" Rachel asked. Jack and Chris looked at each other, not really knowing what to say.

"Golf?" Jack replied.

"Fishing?" Chris added.

"Just guy stuff really..." Jack said to Rachel. "And you girls?" he added, pointing to them.

"Girl stuff. Nothing you need to know about." Sarah jumped in. Rachel nodded and smiled, before running off with Sarah to get changed, but not before each of them kissed their husbands and new lovers. As they walked, their luscious hips swayed from side to side, receiving a wolf whistle from the boys. With a coy wink and a smile over their shoulders, they dissappeared into the next room.

Rachel sat down on the bed, cross legged and, after locking the door, Sarah joined her.

"So how was he?" Sarah asked excitedly.

"He was amazing. It was really romantic at times. Then at others, he just made me really horny and kinky... I can't believe it, but I... well, I..." Rachel stuttered. Sarah looked on, deeply engrossed in Rachel's tale.

"Well, I ate his cum from my pussy..." Rachel whispered, turning crimson.

"Wow! That's so hot!" Sarah said, shifting her position.

"I'm still really tired after last night though. What we shared was amazing too. I'm so happy I met you." Rachel said soothingly, planting a quick peck on Sarah's cheek.

"Well come on. Have a lie down here then." Sarah said motioning Rachel under the covers. Rachel slid under with Sarah staying on top. Rachel lay back, resting her head on Sarah's firm stomach, closing her eyes to rest. Absentmindedly, Sarah began stroking Rachel's hair and soon both had fallen asleep. Sarah awoke to the stirring of Rachel, who seemed to be talking in her sleep.

"Mmm..." Rachel groaned. "Sarah please..." Rachel began to writhe on the bed, occassionally stopping to kiss an imaginary figure. Sarah resumed her stroking of Rachel's hair, causing Rachel to calm down and return to peaceful sleep.

After a while, the theraputic and relaxing act of stroking Rachel's hair caused Sarah to feel tired too. Sarah lay down in the bed too, falling asleep soon after shutting her eyes.

She dreamed a wonderful dream, with Jack and Chris making love to her at the same time. Her eyes slowly opened, her tiredness only letting her realise things slowly. Firstly, she was very wet and aroused from her sexual dream. Secondly, her hand was under her top covering one of her breasts. And thirdly, Rachel had cuddled up to her, moulding her body to shape of Sarah's.

Sarah smiled, not wanting to wake her sleeping friend. But before she closed her eyes again, Rachel stirred.

"Mmm... hello." Rachel yawned. "Thanks for the great nap." she added, kissing Sarah's shoulder. Sarah smiled, reached behind her and took Rachel's hand in her own.

"You know, I'm so glad I met you. You help me sexually come out of my shell. I can't thank you enough." Sarah whimpered as a single tear ran down her face.

"Shhh..." Rachel soothed, wiping the tear away. After wiping Sarah's face, Rachel couldn't bring herself to pull her hand away. She wanted the contact of her beautiful lover. Only then did both of them realise that they were completely naked.

Staring at each other's gorgeous bodies, Sarah spoke.

"Did you have a good dream? It looked like you were kissing someone..." she asked. Rachel momentarily shyed away.

"Yeah, I did. I dreamt about that time in the bathroom." she nervously replied. Sarah giggled and then slowly moved in to kiss Rachel on the lips.

As their lips touched, they sank into each other's arms. With Rachel tracing the muscles in her back, Sarah began to slowly and sensuously kiss down the nape of Rachel's neck. As she kissed, her tongue flicked out occassionally, caressing the smooth skin. With shallow breaths, Rachel pulled Sarah's head deeper into her body. Her lips felt amazing and Rachel was awash with feelings of love and contentment as Sarah kissed further down Rachel's body. Painfully avoiding Rachel's luscious breasts, Sarah kissed lower, reaching the small dent of Rachel's belly button. Sarah's tounge dove in, swirling around. She could feel the muscles in Rachel's stomach clench and loosen as she kissed and licked it.

Following the natural path downwards, she once again skipped a section, Rachel's moistening pussy. Trailing her kisses and her tounge down Rachel's thighs, Sarah looked at her friend. Her eyes were closed, her body arched, consumed in a state of delicious rapture. Sarah kissed every inch of Rachel's legs, behind the knees, the calves, the shins, even the small, delicate skin on her ankles. Looking back up Rachel's beautiful body, Sarah met her friend's eyes. She couldn't look away, she fel compelled to hold her gaze with this woman who had captured her heart. She crawled up Rachel's body, ready to pounce on her. Then Rachel pounced.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.