Jack and Sarah: The Honeymoon - Cover

Jack and Sarah: The Honeymoon

Copyright© 2004 by Bailer

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Continuing with the Jack and Sarah series, they are just married and are going on honeymoon. Judging by their experiences on their wedding day and night, who knows what they could get themselves into?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Half an hour later, after getting changed and ready, Sarah and Jack met up with Chris and Rachel. The guys continued to talk about sports and how they 'weren't getting much sleep'. The girls giggled and laughed, talking about their husbands, the recent sex, what they wanted to buy in the village and where they wanted to go for lunch.

The girls decided they should all go for lunch and then back to one of the cabins for the day. Both couples went to a small café and ate a delicious buffet lunch. It was filled with mouthwatering, exotic foods. Fresh melon, lobster, oysters, tropical fruits... it was wonderful. With their stomachs full, they sat at a table drinking cool cocktails to quench their thirst.

"I'm so full and tired after that." said Jack.

"I know what you mean." replied Chris.

"You two are just getting old and tired!" laughed Rachel.

"There's nothing old about me! I outlasted you this morning!" replied Chris laughing. Rachel turned crimson while everyone else laughed.

"It's ok Rachel... I'll probably get Jack to try that little fetish out too!" joked Sarah. Rachel laughed, looking at Jack, trying to imagine it herself. "So what do you fancy doing today?" Sarah asked the guys.

"Well we haven't tried out that jacuzzi yet?" suggested Jack. Rachel and Sarah looked at each other with sly smiles.

"Jacuzzi it is then." grinned Sarah. "Us girls have a bit of shopping to do first though." she added. The guys nodded and continued on talking as the girls left.

"It'll be perfect!" Rachel squealed. Sarah laughed as she put the tiny bikini into the basket. "Where's yours?" Rachel added.

"I got mine the other day. Its the same type, but in red." Sarah smiled. The girls walked to the sales desk with Rachel's bikini and a few other surprises for the guys.

Later on, Jack, Sarah, Chris and Rachel arrived at Jack and Sarah's cabin. As they entered, Chris and Rachel were amazed at the interior.

"Wow!" Chris said.

"It's completely different to ours!" Rachel added.

"Take a seat, or you can go and get changed now and meet us in the jacuzzi in a little while." Sarah said. She pulled Jack into the kitchen with her and with a squeeze of his crotch asked, "Are you sure?". Jack nodded and kissed her. Sarah took a few beers, a bottle of wine and some other drinks and put them in a cooler, before taking them outside and setting them beside the jacuzzi. Whilst the guys hurriedly went to change into their shorts, the girls calmly entered the bathroom and locked the door behind them.

Sarah and Rachel began peeling their clothes off, stealing the occasional look at each other's nubile body. When they were both down to their underwear, Rachel spoke.

"After the boat, I kept shaving... Chris LOVES it. He can't stop touching me up now. Its great!" she laughed.

"It makes you feel really sexy, doesn't it?" Sarah replied. Rachel smiled and nodded as she pulled her new bikini from a bag.

"Oh my god! It looks tiny compared to in the shop! I can't wear this! It won't cover anything!" Rachel panicked.

"That's the idea..." Sarah grinned as she swung her own bikini on the tip of her finger. "Anyway... I'm glad that you and Jack get on well." Sarah added, steering the conversation.

"Yeah, he's a nice guy. You're very lucky. Plus, he's got a great body, which we women always appreciate!" Rachel laughed.

"You think he has a great body? He's got a great cock too!" Sarah replied laughing.

"Sarah!" Rachel gasped. "Well, Chris has a nice cock too..." she whispered. "Sarah, I've been thinking of something, but I don't want to freak you out." Rachel added.

"What is it?" enquired Sarah. "You can ask me anything."

"Well... I've been wondering what Jack was like, you know... in bed. I wanted to know if you and Jack might want to... well... swing for a bit?" shyed Rachel. "You don't have to, it was just a stupid thought. In fact, forget that I said anything." she hastened.

"Rachel, Jack and I talked about that and we really wanted to try it as well! We just didn't know how to ask you!" Sarah excitedly poured out. Both women sank into each others arms, thankful of the other's understanding nature.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.