Jack and Sarah: The Honeymoon - Cover

Jack and Sarah: The Honeymoon

Copyright© 2004 by Bailer

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Continuing with the Jack and Sarah series, they are just married and are going on honeymoon. Judging by their experiences on their wedding day and night, who knows what they could get themselves into?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The next morning, they awoke refreshed and energetic. Sarah was bouncing around the kitchen preparing breakfast as Jack sat and talked to her.

"You look so beautiful today. It's like... you're glowing somehow.". Sarah smiled back at him, kissed him and then shoved a warm piece of toast in his mouth. She giggled. Jack loved it when she did that. It was so cute and sexy and it made him want to just have her right there.

While sitting down to breakfast and playing footsie under the table, Sarah talked to Jack.

"I want to go out today, for a walk or something. I'm just so full of energy for some reason." she said as she devoured her breakfast. Quickly eating his, Jack got ready. With him wearing shorts and a t-shirt and her wearing a bikini top and shorts, they set off. As they left the cabin, they stopped. Looking at each other, then at the rail, they laughed. The small tube of lubricant sat on the rail, shining with the morning sun. They continued on, walking down the beach, hand in hand, occassionally stealing kisses.

After walking for a while, they came across a small stream, flowing out of the jungle. Sensing an adventure, Sarah reckoned that they should follow it upstream. Beckoning Jack on, she followed it. The noise of the babbling stream, the call of the wild, tropical birds and the smell of the soft, warm breeze calmed Sarah. Continuing on, they walked hand in hand, just enjoying each other's company. Walking over the canopy floor, littered with twigs and leaves, the occassional animal ran across their path. Suddenly, Jack and Sarah heard voices up ahead, however they couldn't quite make out what they were saying. The couple decided to move onwards and get closer. Getting closer, they could hear a man's and a woman's voice. Still they couldn't hear, so they continued to creep forward.

Eventually, they reached the edge of the clearing, and what they saw amazed them...

"I can't believe we're doing this." said the woman. The man smiled back at her as both started to remove their clothing. They left their clothing on the bank opposite Jack and Sarah and began to wade through the central pool. At this point, Jack and Sarah noticed the amazing location. In front of them was a large rockface waterfall, at least forty feet high. Water was cascading down it, crashing down onto a small ledge below. The cool, fresh water ran off into a large central pool about 30 feet across. In the middle of the pool, lay a huge, flat boulder. Only a small section of it peeked out of the water. The pool was kept filled even though the stream leaving it was large and fast flowing. Finally, Sarah also noticed the tall, tropical trees surrounding the clearing. This place was magical.

The man and woman had waded through the water and had showered beneath the waterfall. Next, they climbed up onto the large, flat boulder in the middle and lay on their backs, holding hands and drying in the morning sun.

"We should leave. Let them have some pivacy." Sarah whispered.

"Hold on. Let's stay for another moment." Jack replied just as quietly. Sarah nodded and turned to watch the other couple. As she did, the man sat up and kissed the woman on the lips and lay back down again. After a moment she sat up, whispered something to him and then threw her leg over him. Sarah smiled to herself.

"I'm glad we stayed now." she whispered. Jack looked at her and smiled before turning back to the action. The woman had reached in between her and the man and was now straddling him. She was running her hands through her hair, arching her back and pressing her breasts into the awaiting hands of the man beneath her. Even through the loud crashing noise of the waterfall, Jack and Sarah could still hear the lustful groans of desire wafting through the air. Jack heard a groan from beside him and looked down, he saw Sarah's hand inside her shorts, moving around, back and forth. He laughed quietly and Sarah looked over at him and then down at what she was doing.

"I didn't even realise I was doing it." she smirked. Sarah began to remove her hand but Jack stopped her. She continued stroking as she watched Jack slide his hand into his shorts and begin to play with himself.

Both continued to stroke themselves as they focused on the voyeuristic heaven. The woman was panting as the man sat up and began to thrust into her. She wrapped her legs around him and started to fuck back at him. Sweat began to drip from their bodies as their energetic screwing continued. The man lifted his hips from the ground from the deepness of the thrusting. Both were striving for their orgasms, their passion building fast. Suddenly, the man stopped, his arms wrapped tightly around the woman, her breasts pressed tightly to his face. He jerked momentarily and then the woman went tense. Her eyes closed, her head thrown back. The two sat in each other's arms, occasionally shuddering, for what seemed like an age to Sarah. The mental image of the scene burned into her head. As Sarah's fingers blurred on her covered pussy, she knew how close she was to cumming. Jack touched her thigh, thinking they should leave, but that was all the stimulation she needed. Sarah came, hard. She tried to suppress her groan by biting her lower lip but a small cry escaped her lips. Jack covered her mouth with his hands in an effort to quiet her. All Sarah could smell was the nectar of Jack's precum and sweaty crotch. It intensified her orgasm, but it didn't matter they had been heard.

As they man on the boulder lay back oblivious, the woman lay atop his chest. She looked straight at the bush that Sarah and Jack were hiding behind and smiled a sly smile. She gave a coy, secretive wave before turning her head and laying down to rest beside what was now, her man.

Jack and Sarah, turned and quickly walked away, trying to be as silent as possible. As they got further and further away from the clearing, the looked at each other and started to laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.