Moisture - Cover

Moisture

by PapaJuliet

Copyright© 2004 by PapaJuliet

Erotica Sex Story: A one night stand between strangers that ends up as something more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

I think about meeting a dark, wild woman at a bar or a club. There is an immediate visceral attraction between us. We don't immediately succumb to it, however. We're both smart willful people and the control we have to exert makes the anticipation of what we both know is inevitable that much sweeter. We engage in that kind of masked erotic fencing people do in that kind of situation; looking at each other over the rims of our glasses, both getting somewhat buzzed, slowly losing the few inhibitions we started out with.

Finally we move to the dance floor, and the whole time she's looking at me with smoldering eyes. We dance, fast, at first, and I watch the way her body moves in her little black dress. After a while we stop speaking. Then we move closer, and start to grind against each other, our hands on one another. She's warm and firm and I can feel her muscles playing under her clothes, her skin is dewy. I can smell her, it's good. Her hands slide over my back, down over my ass, and mine are in the small of her back, pressing her hips against mine. She nips at my ear, and whispers, "come on", and leads me by the hand out the back door. There's a warm rain coming down outside, we can vaguely hear but not see other people in the alley. The atmosphere is thick and heavy with our smells and those of the city. She reaches up and hooks a hand around my neck and we crash against a the wet, rough brick wall, and my hand finds its way between her legs... we can hear the others giggling about us, we don't care, we just don't want to be interrupted. We move farther down the alley, where it's even darker...

We stumble, clutching and groping at each other back into the alley and a loading dock with a set of railed stairs next to it resolves itself out of the gloom. She grins at me, gleaming teeth in an olive face, and digs in her little bag without looking. With one hand in the center of my chest she pushes me against the rail, it's cold against my back, the rain on it soaking through. She tears the package savagely with those white teeth, pops the condom into her mouth. She squats in front of me and yanks open my fly. I start to speak and she shushes me. Then she does the trick, my cock is inside her mouth and she uses her lips to roll the condom down over me. My dick feels like the railing I'm leaning against now, except warm. Her mouth is hot on me and her hair is soft and long around my fingers. She gives a humming chuckle; I can feel her smiling around me as I gasp.

I feel guilty that I'm not doing more for her, and eager to.

So I tuck my fingers under her chin and pull her up to me.

"Thanks", I whisper, and kiss those firm lips warmly. Then I turn her around so that we switch positions, and ruck her dress up over her hips. One of her garters comes loose when I do that and just starts flapping around.

I notice that her expensive looking, simply cut satin panties are damp and fragrant as I rip them off her. She says, "-Wait you don't have to-" but they're already gone. Then there's that sexy chuckle again. Then I dip my face between her thighs and she gasps as my tongue starts to trace her lips.

I tease her like that for a while, my tongue gliding up and down, then flickering. Her knees wobble, and my hands grasp her buttocks to hold her at my mouth.

"Ahhh... haha". I can hear the smile on her face even though her head is back, her face up, into the rain, which is coming down heavier now. We're both soaked, with several different kinds of moisture. She tries in vain to find some of my short hair to grab and ends up lightly pressing my mouth against her with her fingertips on the back of my head.

I think to myself that we really aren't going for equity here in terms of time spent on oral sex. I'm enjoying myself thoroughly though and don't care. She tastes good to me, a certain lemon-like sweet saltiness.

I wrap my lips briefly around her clit and just hint at touching it with my tongue, then quickly nip at the tendon which tops the inside of her thigh. My cock is still comically dangling out of my pants as I kneel, continuing to lick at her.

I laugh to myself, I can't see it, but I picture my cock steaming. Then I push my tongue all the way up inside her, as far as I can get it, and she can't decide whether to push me away, pull my face closer or try to stand on her tiptoes. So she does all three and has an orgasm for good measure, a huge, feminine, roaring exhalation of some forgotten, eternal word. Then she pushes my face to one side and then holds it to the front of her left thigh, and just sobs happily for a minute.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." I grin.

"Sorry, but I need you inside me. Get up here."

She pulls me to my feet and it seems like my cock is inside her in the same motion. She sighs, paradoxically, like "what a shame". The sigh turns into a groan as that same left leg lifts up and hooks itself around my ass. At this point we're rutting like animals, just fucking away with me clutching at her and pressing the small of her back up against that railing, and even though it can't be comfortable for her she doesn't seem to care. The slight height difference between us soon starts to take its toll on my lower back as well. She's thrusting her hips at me, aggressively. I want to touch her skin and I slide my hands up onto her hips, but underneath her dress, she's very smooth. I stroke her there. Her thrusts slow as I kiss her again on the mouth, she's sighing into me. I press on her right hip and pull slightly on her left and she makes a quizzical noise as she drags her mouth away from mine.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.