Woman

by his_collared_lady

Copyright© 2004 by his_collared_lady

Erotica Sex Story: first experience with a female, forced by Master, long remembered

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   First   .

the key turns in the door and i enter the house. i hear You call to me from the bedroom, 'crawl to Me, My special one'. smiling to myself, i immediately slip out of my clothes and crawl to You. You gently lift my chin and kissing my lips You whisper, 'on the bed'. as i climb onto the bed i see the ropes in Your hand. leaning back on the pillows You have arranged, i am almost in a sitting position. i hear You say, 'I want you to watch what is going to happen to you', causing me to smile softly as i gaze into Your loving eyes. You straddle me... tying my wrist to each corner of the bed. already my body is beginning to respond to Your touch as my nipples harden. You smile as You give each one a squeeze, causing me to moan as i feel my clit start to throb. You move to the end of the bed and spread my legs wide, tying each one to the corners of the bed. standing back, i begin to ache for You as Your eyes admire Your handiwork. 'I love you, My special one. and I have a surprise for you'.

smiling, You step aside and it is then that i see her. my heart begins to pound and a flush rises to my cheeks as i realize she has quietly been sitting on the chair in the corner of the room. my mind races as i realize that i cannot move, my arms outstretched and my pussy exposed

You look to her and nod. she rises and walks toward the bed. i notice that she is very beautiful, with her softly curled hair flowing over her exposed breast. she steps out of her thong as her eyes take in the woman before her. she turns to You and from the chair You chuckle and smile saying 'she is yours... play nice'.

without a word, she approaches me and i feel the softness of her hands as they slowly begin caressing my body. the heat is burning in my cheeks as she explores my body. her hands moving across each arm, down my neck... chills sweeping through me as she teases my nipples, circling her fingers lightly around them. i feel myself becoming wetter as she traces down my stomach... my thighs. i look to You as You watch with approval, smiling. 'enjoy her my dear, please your Master', You say as her hands trace the outline of the ropes around my ankles.

it is then that i feel her soft lips on my flesh, slowly kissing her way up my leg. as her mouth nears my pussy, i feel it throbbing... but she carefully avoids my swollen clit as her tongue continues up my stomach towards my erect nipples. she takes my hardened nipple in her mouth and i let out a gasp as she sucks it into her mouth. helplessly, unable to stop her, i begin to get lost in the touch of the woman who is making me ache. my pussy is so swollen and wet.

her fingers begin to explore between my legs as her mouth continues to work my nipples. i feel her fingers trace the swollen lips of my pussy. i groan aloud as she slips them into my wetness. squirming against the ropes, groaning and aching, she removes her fingers and places them on my lips. i take her finger into my mouth and begin to gently suck, tasting my juices. again she slides her finger deep within my pussy and wipes my wetness across my lips as she slides down between my spread legs

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.