KC Chronicles - Cover

KC Chronicles

Copyright© 2004 by Diver Green

Chapter 7: Dinner and a Movie

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Dinner and a Movie - The story of the growing love between an uncle and his niece.<br><i>The characters are real and renamed and some of the incidents are true. NONE of the sex parts are true. That part is fantasy only.</i>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

We all got up and changed into our swimsuits. As any woman will, they spent a few minutes primping in front of the mirror even though we were going to be going in the water soon. I took the time to wash and pierce the potatoes and nuked them for twenty minutes. I took the steaks out of the fridge and drained off the excess marinade liquids. I brought the meat platter to the nearest patio table and noticed that a neighbor, Jules, was using the grill. A brief conversation confirmed that he would be done in about 20 minutes, which would give us time to play in the water a little.

KC and Cindy came out just after I jumped into the pool. The water was cool but not cold. I turned to look at the girls as they approached the pool. They both were in their new bikinis and looked stunning. I noticed the level of mild chatter fell as people noticed the lovely pair. Almost as one, they dove into the pool together barely disturbing the water. They surfaced near me and in unison pushed me backwards in the water with a cry of, "You're it!" and then swam quickly away.

I dove towards KC who easily eluded me. However she swam in front of Cindy who pushed her at me so I tagged her and shot off. For the next 20 minutes we chased each other around the pool, much to the amusement of my neighbors. It was rare to see young people at the apartments since technically kids aren't allowed. However, both girls could pass for college freshmen and I wasn't going to volunteer any info to the contrary.

Our game stopped when Jules called out, "Hey, Ron. The grill is yours."

"Thanks, Jules." I got up to survey the coals. I decided to add a few more and got some from the communal bag in the patio storage shed. That was a neat thing about the apartment - if you needed charcoal, there was always a bag there. If you noticed it was low, you bought a bag the next time you went grocery shopping and everyone used it. There was nothing formal about it yet I had never had to run out to get charcoal at the last minute. I had bought a bag a few months ago so I was "paid up."

The girls came up to the table and dried off as I arranged the coals to fire up the new ones. "What type of salad do you want, Uncle Ron?"

"Whatever you feel life fixing. There are tomatoes, lettuce, alfalfa sprouts, avocado, celery, carrots and other stuff in the fridge. I'll fix drinks. What do y'all want?"

"What are you having, Mr. Ron?"

"I'm having a beer and only one. I need my wits about me to keep up with you two. I can make you tea or coffee or Virgin Mary's or non alcoholic piña coladas."

"What's a Virgin Mary?" asked Cindy.

"It's a Bloody Mary without the vodka - tomato juice with Tabasco and Worstershire sauce - spicy but good."

"I'd like one of those, please."

"I'll try one, too," said KC.

"What, no water?"

"I figure I'm going to need extra energy tonight, Uncle Ron. After all, there's plenty more movie left."

We walked the few steps back to the apartment. "You two do realize that I'm over 55, right?" I joked as we entered the apartment.

"Oh, we do, Ron," said KC, smoothly transitioning from public address to private address. "But if you are too worn out to play, Cindy and I still have each other. Right, Cindy?"

"Right!" affirmed Cindy as she and KC clinched and kissed each other amiably.

"I've created monsters," I jibed.

"Yeah, but we are your type of monsters," grinned KC.

"Yep. Guilty as charged."

We set about fixing our meal. I put the potatoes on their final radiation therapy and fixed their Virgin Marys. Then, beer in hand, I went out to start the steaks. Fortunately we all liked our steaks cooked some shade of rare.

The sun was still up but the grill area of the patio was in shadow. It was about 6:30. Overhead you could see the chimney sweeps flying around. The girls came out shortly and set the table. We all were still in bathing suits. "KC, watch the steaks for me, please. I need to hit the head," I requested and then ran back into the apartment. I had decided to take a Viagra. I had some left from when I was married. While I had not had any problem getting it up with the girls so far, I didn't want a letdown this evening. So I popped the pill, peed and then went back to finish dinner.

The steaks were coming along nicely. I had to watch out for flame flare-ups but otherwise the cooking was fine. I sent Cindy back to the apartment to give the potatoes another minute in the microwave and to bring them out. I noticed that KC and I both were admiring the way Cindy's hips rolled as she walked away.

"She is very beautiful, eh, KC?"

KC blushed a bit at being caught admiring Cindy so openly. "Yeah, she is. I wish I was as pretty as her."

"KC, you both are beautiful, just in different ways. I think you have a prettier body than she does. Cindy's face has more of a serene beauty than your but yours has much more character. Believe me, I have seen other men and boys checking you out for some years. You turn plenty of heads, especially mine."

KC looked me straight in the eye appraisingly. "You really mean that?"

"Absolutely, KC. You might not win the Miss America title, but no man worth his salt would be anything but proud to be seen with you. I know I am."

KC moved in and gave me a strong but chaste hug while being careful not to get burnt by the grill. "I love you so much, Uncle Ron. I'm so happy you still are part of my life. I was worried I'd never see you again after Aunt Jane died."

Hugging back, I said, "I had the same concern, too, KC, but the Walters have always treated me like family, especially so since Jane died. So keeping in touch with you has not been a problem. Of course, email has made life easier. I enjoy your emails. Whoops, fire!"

KC cleared out as I moved the T-bones away from the flames. Just about then Cindy came out with the potatoes in a bowl. I gave the steaks another flip and then pulled them off the grill. I served out the meat and had both girls check theirs for doneness. Both girls enthusiastically affirmed the steaks were properly cooked so we settled in to eat.

Both girls attacked their steaks, demolishing at least half before coming up for air. I wasn't eating much slower either. "I take it you both like the steaks," I observed dryly.

"Mr. Ron, this is absolutely delicious! The meat is so tender and tasty. How did you season it? What with?"

"I'd love to tell you it's some special secret family recipe, but actually I use Allegro Meat Marinade and add garlic, sea salt and white pepper."

"Well, I'm going to tell my parents about it. I've never had a steak taste so good outside of a restaurant. Shoot, I've had restaurant steaks that weren't nearly as good!"

"Uncle Ron has always been a pretty good cook. Wait until he makes his Shrimp Scampi. It's awesome!" piped up KC. Then to me she added, "Cindy's is right - this is a great steak."

"Thank you, Ladies. I do try. The salad y'all made is good, too. I'm glad to see you put in a lot of the alfalfa sprouts and spinach. It's much healthier than plain iceberg lettuce and a lot tastier.

"So, when do you two have to go back to school? You should have another two months off or so, right?"

"We have to go back near the end of August. Then we get Labor Day off in just two weeks. It's dumb. Why don't they delay school startup until after Labor Day?" said KC.

"They used to when I was your age but the school year ran until early June. Now you get out in May but start earlier so it's about the same," I replied. "How is Slidell High? Is it a good school?"

"It's OK but not very demanding. They only have a few AP classes, not nearly as many as I had hoped for."

"Yeah," affirmed Cindy. "The schoolwork I had here was stuff we had already covered in California."

"It's a shame your folks don't live here in New Orleans. You two would be shoo-ins for Ben Franklin."

"What's Ben Franklin, Mr. Ron?"

"It's a high school for academically superior students in New Orleans. It's public school with a national reputation. Over 95% of its graduates go on to college. You have to pass a stiff test to get accepted and maintain a B average to stay. You also must be a New Orleans resident. Kids from surrounding parishes (Note: counties in most other states) can't attend."

"Oh," said Cindy disappointedly.

"Cindy, did KC tell you about how often she visited with my late wife and I? Quite often Jane would have KC over to 'play' with two boys who were her cousin's kids. They stayed a number of weekend with us while their parents went out of town on business."

"Yeah, Aunt Jane and Uncle Ron used me. I was more of a referee than a playmate. The two boys, Warren and Darren, were 3 and 5 years younger than me. They were such little kids!" she finished disdainfully.

"She is right about them being younger. Of course she spent many a night here by herself so she had our undivided attention. That's when the T-shirt for bed business started. She also used to love to jump on my lap and say, 'I bet you can't tickle me.'"

"I never did that," said an indignant KC.

"I swear on a Bible you did, KC. Often. Personally I think the tickling thing stimulates little girls sexually. They don't know what it is but it feels good so they do it. Heck, one morning KC almost gave her virginity top me accidentally."

"Huh?" responded both.

"[Author's note: - True incident.] I was up early on a Saturday and was on my computer. I just had my bathrobe on. In comes KC in one of my T-shirts. She jumps in my lap, straddles me and says, 'I bet you can't tickle me.' So I tickled her and she giggled and squirmed in my lap. What I didn't know was that all she had on was one of my T-shirts and no underwear. Her squirming had pushed my robe open and I had a hardon. Suddenly I felt the tip of my penis lodged in the opening of KC's pussy. Any more squirming could have impaled her. I froze for a second and then grabbed KC up and gave her a big hug as I put my robe back together. KC was a bit puzzled when I stopped the tickle game so abruptly but was happy enough when I fixed her breakfast.

"And that is how you almost lost your cherry to me 12 years ago, KC," I finished.

Both girls were a bit wide-eyed. Cindy said, "Boy, I bet you were scared to death, Mr. Ron. If KC had fallen onto you, she probably would have been crying in pain. And then your wife would want to know what happened. And would she have believed you?"

"Yeah," echoed KC. "If I had gotten hurt, even accidentally, Aunt Jane would have killed you. Or worse yet, she might have called the police."

"Yes, Ladies. All those thoughts were flashing thru my head in that instant as well as the animal urge to stick my dick in that pussy no matter what age. It was probably the scariest moment of my life except when I was fighting off sharks in Australia."

"Sharks?" exclaimed Cindy.

"Yeah. Uncle Ron has this incredible story about a dive in Australia. I've heard it a few times," said KC.

"It's a true story, Cindy. I'll tell you about it at breakfast tomorrow if you want to hear it. I'll try to give you the five-minute version and not the 15-minute version. [Author's note: The story also is true and happened to me personally. It will be in the next chapter or two.]

"So what are we going to do after dinner, Uncle Ron?"

"I have Scrabble, Monopoly, Risk and cards. Or we could do jigsaws. Or we could watch a video. What did you have in mind?" I asked innocently.

"A video sounds like fun, Mr. Ron," chirped Cindy. "Maybe we could finish the one from this afternoon."

"That would be nice," confirmed KC blandly.

"OK, a video it is once we finish dinner and clean up." So we finished our meal leisurely while listening to the evening birds in the neighborhood.

One thing I really appreciated about the girls is that they pitched in with cleanup and other mini chores without me having to pester or cajole them. As we cleaned up from the evening meal, they had cleared the table, rinsed the plates and put them in the dishwasher while I cleaned the grill. KC even took out the trash to the dumpster downstairs. Before I knew it, we were all naked back on the floor in front of the TV with the video playing. It sort of amazed me how quickly they both took to being naked with me as if it wasn't a big deal.

On the video, the camera moved from the three girls on to another group of about 10 people, which seemed to be two-to-one males and females. Each girl had at least two guys in play at a time. One girl was a brunette with a very butch haircut and with a super figure. She was taking on three guys at once. She straddle-fucked one guy, sucked a second guy who sat on a chair over the fist guy, while a third guy fucked her ass. She looked as if she were having the time of her life. She was bouncing up and down on the first guy using the chair for leverage. This also made it relatively easy to bob her head on the second guy's dick. The guy in her ass was having a hell of a time keeping in sync but to his credit, he didn't slip out.

Other girls were doing doubleheaders, usually on hands and knees fucking and sucking two guys at once. One tiny slip of a girl who may have been five-two was sandwiched between two six-foot-plus football types. She was impaled pussy and ass, her legs dangling nearly a foot off the floor. She had an arm around each guy's neck and would twist her head back and forth kissing each one almost frantically. The guys had figured out that if the held onto each other's elbows, they could keep steady and maintain good control and power.

The camera panned over the group for the next few minutes. The tiny girl between the football types was nearly limp from the workout she was receiving. The two guys slowly separated, took the limp girl from between them and passed her to some girls who cuddled her. She had an idyllic smile on her face. The guys were still sporting pretty impressive fat erections, easily eight inches long or more.

Then a pretty redhead stepped up and got between the guys. You couldn't hear exactly what she was saying but it was obvious she wanted the same treatment. The guys who obviously hadn't cum yet took next to no time to agree. The guys pulled apart and had the girl bend over towards the pussy fucker (PF) who supported her a bit. The ass fucker (AF) bent below the camera range a moment and arose with a tube of K-Y Jelly in his hand with an applicator that looked like it came from a Preparation-H box. He unceremoniously stuck the applicator up the girl's butt and squirted a healthy dollop of lubricant up her anus, which gave her a jolt. He put the tube down and then began to fill the redhead's butt with his meat. She flinched a bit but took all of him with little discomfort.

AF stroked in and out a few times and then pulled the girl upright. He straightened his legs and soon the girl's feet left the floor. Meanwhile PF had lubed his dick. He moved in and filled the redhead's pussy with a bit of effort. Red definitely was being stretched more than she expected but accepted her double impalement almost eagerly. AF and PF gripped each other's arms again and proceeded to fuck away.

The camera zoomed in on their joining and you could see Red's legs relax as she quickly became accustomed to the double penetration. The camera panned upwards and when it reached Red's face, you could see the look of lusty hunger. The camera pulled back and again you realized that two dicks suspended this girl, too. This time the guys were either ready or simply determined to cum. They pounded into Red ferociously for the next few minutes. After a few minutes, Red's head lolled limply under the powerful onslaught, but it was obvious she was enjoying the ride.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.