KC Chronicles - Cover

KC Chronicles

Copyright© 2004 by Diver Green

Chapter 5: Surprises

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Surprises - The story of the growing love between an uncle and his niece.<br><i>The characters are real and renamed and some of the incidents are true. NONE of the sex parts are true. That part is fantasy only.</i>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

As I figured, I was the first one awake. It was nearly nine. I arose carefully and went thru my morning ritual. With an empty bladder, freshly cleaned mouth and a washed face, I felt ready to face the world and the two horny vixens in my bed. I started the coffee and woke the girls. There was the usual grumbling but each girl gave me a sweet kiss and hug before doing their bathroom thing. They were only gone a few minutes and came back to the bed with nervous anticipation. All of us were still naked.

"Are you two ready for the first surprise?"

"First?" queried Cindy.

"I bought a few things, some to play with and some to watch. This first is a toy. Now I need you to lie down on your backs with your feet facing each other. I need you to scissor your legs so that your tasty little pussies are about a foot apart. OK? And you need to keep your eyes closed until I tell you."

"U-u-u, this sounds wicked," said KC.

Cindy's expression was a bit apprehensive but game. Once they were in position, I brought up the towel and toys. I lubed one end of the double dong and began probing Cindy's vagina for the entrance. It went in easily and Cindy just gasped in pleasure as the dong slid into her. I thrust it in and out a few times and Cindy was demonstratively ready.

"Hang tight, Cindy. It's KC's turn."

"OK, Mr. Ron. KC, you are going to love this."

At this point, I don't think Cindy didn't realize that she would soon be "attached" to KC by the genitals. I managed to lube the second end and probed KC's pussy with it while holding the rest of the dong steady. I didn't want to push too much into Cindy while filling KC. My care worked out. Once the head of the dong got past KC's inner labia, the rest slid in. Each girl had about 3 inches in her with 10 inches remaining outside between them.

"OK, Ladies. Now I want you two to scoot a bit closer. Stop when you feel my hand. Keep your eyes closed."

They each ended up with about 6 inches in them. They both were relishing the fullness and penetration sensations. I changed my grip to where I was holding the dong with a thumb and forefinger. I paused long enough to turn on the vibrator I had also brought in. Then I pushed and pulled the double dong back and forth slowly and ran the vibrator near each girl's clit. They each were rapidly becoming more aroused.

"OK, Ladies, you can look now." They both sort of sat up as I moved my hands away. Their action caused the dong to penetrate a bit further. They both gasped in a mixture of arousal and surprise. All they could see was about two inches of clear red jelly connected to their cunts. Of course they could feel much more.

"What is it?" asked Cindy dubiously.

"It's called a double dong or a double dildo. It's an artificial penis with two heads. It's about 16 inches long altogether and you each have about 7 inches inside of you. The beauty of it is that if one of you moves the other girl feels it and vice versa. KC, roll your hips a bit and keep it up."

She did and both girls made faces that expressed their pleasure.

"Now, Cindy, roll your hips too."

When Cindy combined her motion with KC's, I could see the dong slide and twist erratically between them. Gradually they picked up the pace and soon were in full swing. Somehow they reached a rhythm that worked for both of them. They needed no more instructions from me.

They were already emitting oohs and ahs as their lust mounted. And this was a lusty episode. Both young women were swiveling their hips rapidly, trying to maximize their own arousal. Cindy became more aggressive than I had seen before. She seized KC's nearest leg and pulled KC closer to her until there was no longer any visible dong left. They both had their pussies jammed close together. Their clits were rubbing against the labia of the other. In their near frenzy, they had rolled almost completely over. KC was almost face down and Cindy was on her right side. KC was hunching herself against Cindy who kept pulling KC's calf.

The girls screwed themselves silly for over five minutes. It was hard to tell who was orgasming when. When they finally stopped they were both face down still tightly entwined.

"Had enough, Ladies?" I asked.

KC raised her head weakly a bit and said, "For now."

Cindy murmured, "Uh-huh," in assent.

I reached over between their soaking slits and carefully grasped the slippery dong. My touches drew out more sighs of pleasure. As I pulled from the center the girls had to raise their butts a bit. Their labia were still flushed bright pink. When the dong finally came free totally, they both let out sighs of mild disappointment. I got a face towel from the bathroom and proceeded to wipe them down, as they had gotten pretty sweaty. As they rolled onto their backs so I could wipe their fronts, I could see their nipples begin to retract.

"So how did you like the surprise, Ladies? You look as if you enjoyed yourselves."

"It was strange when I first saw it," began Cindy, "and I kind of wanted to pull it out. It felt good when you put it in me at first but when I realized I had a dildo in me my first reaction was that it was something dirty. But when KC moved it felt good again and when I reacted she reacted back. The good feelings overcame my modesty and I really didn't think about it any more. I just tried to have an orgasm. And I did, a lot of them."

"What about you, KC? Are you OK with it?"

"Uncle Ron, remember last night when I said I would do anything you wanted. I meant that. So I am happy to play with sex toys if you want to watch. That is enough for me because I love you so much.

"However, I love that double dildo. It was too cool to be fucking Cindy and getting fucked at the same time. I loved that we were both able to have orgasms together and just enjoy sex for sex's sake. I really liked when our pussies were rubbing together. I want to try that without any toys, don't you, Cindy?"

"Yeah, it sounds like fun."

"Well, surprise number one was a success. I hope you two will like the others. However there are two things I want to discuss. First off, KC, you just used the word 'fuck' rather liberally. I have no problems with you using the word but I want to be sure that you don't get into the habit especially around your folks.

"Uncle Ron, I know not to use 'fuck' all over the place. It just seemed the right word to use just now. Cindy and I were having sex, not making love. It was different from anything else she and I have done."

"I agree, Mr. Ron. I love KC and everything we have done physically until this morning was making love, at least as much as I know. This morning was pure sex and once I got used to the idea of a toy I really enjoyed it. But KC and I were definitely not making love. We were having sex together for the fun of it. Fucking."

"I guess I am going to have to get over this idea that you two are somehow total innocents. I keep forgetting that you have been in high school 2 years already. I know you have heard terms like 'fucking', 'blowjobs, ' and other crude terms. I'll try to get over hearing such terms from such young ladies."

"Uncle Ro-on! We are both almost 16. We can get married legally in Louisiana without our parents consent at 17. We aren't really that young. Please quit feeling guilty. We have been having the time of our lives with you, right, Cindy?"

"She's right, Mr. Ron. Not only have you given us our first chance to show our love for each other, you've made me realize that I don't need to be afraid of sex with men. As long as I'm not being forced, I won't care if it is making love or just fucking."

"OK. Everyone seems to be happy here so all I ask is that you watch your language in public. Cool?"

They agreed.

"The other thing I wanted to bring up, KC, is that last night you called me Ron instead of Uncle Ron. Seeing as we were rutting like minks, I didn't say anything. I did think about it this morning and it seems silly that you two have to call me Uncle or Mister seeing as we have all become lovers. So if you want to just call me Ron, I wouldn't mind it. In fact, I would like it. It's up to you two."

KC spoke first. "Uncle Ron, you have been my uncle since I was born. You have always loved me and I have always loved you. I will call you anything you want me to. I would like to call you Ron but the uncle thing is a habit. What I will try to do is call you Ron in private and Uncle Ron in public. How's that?"

"That would be delightful, KC. I would like that very much. Cindy?"

"Well, I have only known you for two days though KC has talked about you to me many times before. KC adores you, Mr. Ron - I mean, Ron. I would like to also call you Ron in private. My parents taught me to call my elders Sir and Ma'am until I turned 18 or was told differently. You've told me differently. Besides I want to call you Ron the next time we have sex, OK?"

"OK, Cindy. I'd like that, too."

"So will you please make love to me or fuck me right now, Ron? I was jealous of KC a bit last night. I really wanted you again."

"I would love to, Cindy. As you can tell, I've been ready for a while," I said as I pointed to my hard on. I turned to KC. "You don't have any problems with this, KC?"

"You two can have all the sex you want together as long as I know about it or am in on it. Shall I stay?"

"Of course you can stay, KC. I would never have met Ron if it hadn't been for you. I can see why you love him so much."

I knelt up and said, "Come here, you two. I want to kiss you both."

It started as a group hug and then kisses every which way. We even tried kissing all at once, which is fun but very messy. We all were drooling a bit. Cindy began to get more insistent with her kisses. KC sensed the change and withdrew to lie near us and watch.

Cindy took control of our activities. She let me kiss and stroke her for a little bit and even let me suckle her marvelous breasts for a short while. But as soon as I reached to cup her pussy, she pushed my hand away and pushed me back on my back. As soon as I was supine, Cindy rapidly kissed her way down to my groin. When she reached my cock, she slurped up my dick with no fanfare at all. She bobbed her head up and down perhaps a dozen times. Then she lifted up and said to me, "You seem to be very ready. I want to sit on you like KC did last night. Would you help me get it in, KC?"

"Woo, hoo!" was KC's joking but genuinely excited cry. She sidled over to us and gave Cindy a kiss. Then she grasped my erection and held it steady. Once Cindy was in position, KC swabbed my glans all about Cindy wetness. When she was satisfied I would slide in easily, she told Cindy, "Lower away!"

Cindy and I both gave her a strange look. KC giggled and then said, "Go ahead, Cindy."

Cindy was still very wet from the dildo and still had traces of the lube I had used so entry was no problem. I thought she wanted KC to participate because she was unsure of the status between her and me. Actually I was also wondering where our relationship was going. As much as I loved KC, Cindy was equally sweet and frankly a bit of my Asian wet dream fantasy woman. I could easily see myself falling in love with her. Of course, the nearly 40-year age difference was an issue with Cindy, too.

Cindy sat fully impaled with a serene smile on her face. She simply was relishing the feel. Her raven hair fell over her shoulders framing her beauty.

I started things going by playing with her tits. The rosy red nipples contrasted beautifully with her pale skin. I again marveled at how fair she was for someone who was so obviously Asian. Her eyes were more Japanese than Chinese and her face had the Thai-Chinese cast to it. High cheekbones, slender almost pug nose, dark brown eyes, near black lashes and eyebrows completed the picture. Her beauty was exceptional for any woman, especially a teenager.

Her breasts were full and taut. I caressed them firmly, rubbing her nipples with circular palm rubs. I felt her nipples swell beneath my palms so I toyed with them by pulling them lightly with the "V" of my fingers.

"Oh, Ron, that feels nice," she cooed. "Please pinch them harder." Ever the gentleman, I did. And with the harder pinches, she began to move. Having longer legs than KC, it was easier for her to raise herself up and down. In moments she was riding me with enthusiasm. Her motions were a bit erratic but we both were enjoying ourselves.

"Lean back, Cindy. Let KC lick you," I urged.

She did so and I could tell by her gasps that her G-spot was coming into play. KC moved in and fastened on Cindy's clit area as best she could. Cindy was really moving now and I could see her reaching for a major orgasm. I sat up as best I could to twiddle her tits some more. She peaked and stiffened for a few seconds and then convulsed in her climax. She pushed KC's head away and leaned back nearly horizontal to the bed. The pull on my dick forced me to sit up. As I did, I fell out. I hurriedly positioned myself on my haunches and slid under Cindy's legs. She frantically pushed herself up back onto my love muscle wrapping her legs around me. This time though she was sitting on me so that we were both upright and in each other's arms.

"Ron, that was fantastic. Did you come, too?"

"Not yet, Cindy, but soon."

We sat a bit kissing and caressing. I spent a fair amount of time playing with her ass. Both girls had nice tight butts, the product of good genes, careful eating and sports. I teased her anus a bit just enough to stimulate but not enough to alarm. Anal sex could wait for another time.

Catching her by surprise, I rolled us over. We still managed to stay coupled so I immediately began stroking into her. After a minute or so, I lifted her legs to my shoulders and rolled her feet back so I could pound down from above for a few strokes.

"Oh, Ron! That feels great. Pound my pussy hard!"

I hammered into her some more but I was nearing climax and I wanted to show them both something new.

I pulled out and rolled her on her stomach before she knew what was happening. "Cindy, get on your hands and knees," I instructed.

Somewhat puzzled she did but she quickly understood as I positioned her and entered her doggy style. In the waterbed mirror, I could see her eyes roll up as I began to ram into her. I made sure that I didn't move in too much, as I wanted her to keep her head off the bed. I pounded into her almost punishingly. The slap of my belly against her ass and thighs was sweet music.

Cindy came again and I wasn't going to take much longer. "KC," I gasped, "get under her and lick her tits."

KC was in place in seconds and I could feel Cindy's cunt spasm only seconds after that. That little extra was what it took for me to erupt. After a good night's sleep I had plenty of fluid in me so I had a decent volume to hose Cindy with. I felt many strong squirts as well as a number of dribbles as I hammered away. I kept my grip on her hips tight so she didn't fall on and hurt KC. When I couldn't hold on any more I simply rolled away from KC still holding Cindy's hips tightly against my groin. Cindy rolled with me and cuddled against me pushing her tight butt into my groin as hard as she could.

KC moved her face into Cindy's groin. I could feel her tongue lick where Cindy and I were joined. Light licks to Cindy's labia and clit had her quivering in sustained plateau phase. I pulled out slowly while lifting Cindy's leg. When my shrinking dick slid free, KC moved in to suck our combined juices as Cindy had done last night.

"KC, lie on your back," gasped Cindy. As she did, Cindy straddled KC's face and being careful not to smother KC. KC slurped and sucked until she was satisfied that Cindy's twat was as clean as she could make it. Cindy was still upright, crooning with delight. She rolled to the side and lay happily panting.

"My God, Ron, KC, that was awesome," she said after we had all caught our breaths a bit. "What else are you going to teach us?"

"Yeah," piped up KC. "You're a much better teacher than any we have in school."

"I'm sure it's the subject matter. I could bore with the best of them teaching math or science."

"Well you can teach me anything you want if it is going to feel this good," said Cindy.

"Me, too," echoed KC.

"Deal. I have an idea for this evening but first let's get cleaned up and eat breakfast. Then we'll go to the museum

"Museum? Do we have to?" whined KC.

"Sweetheart, this whole weekend is predicated upon you two wanting to see the exhibit. Besides, I bought tickets already. I also thought this would be a sightseeing opportunity for the both of you. We can now take streetcars from here to NOMA (New Orleans Museum of Art). You get to ride the St. Charles streetcar to Canal St. and then the new Canal Street streetcar all the way to City Park. I know Cindy hasn't been on a streetcar here at all and I haven't been on the Canal Street streetcar yet myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.