KC Chronicles - Cover

KC Chronicles

Copyright© 2004 by Diver Green

Chapter 1: Driving Miss KC

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Driving Miss KC - The story of the growing love between an uncle and his niece.<br><i>The characters are real and renamed and some of the incidents are true. NONE of the sex parts are true. That part is fantasy only.</i>

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

It was a warm early summer Louisiana day. I was cruising along the interstate with my 15-year-old niece KC - Karen Cerise Laroux. I one day jokingly called her KC when she was very little. She liked it and the nickname stuck much to her mother's dismay.

Actually, I was no longer her uncle. I married her aunt a few months after KC was born. We had had the pleasure of having KC spend many nights and weekends with us over the years and were in a way surrogate parents. Unfortunately my wife had died about 18 months ago. I still kept in touch with my former in-laws and was still considered "one of the family."

I remember the first time I saw KC. It was at her parents wedding when she was about six months old. Her parents divorced when KC was about 5. It was an unfriendly divorce. KC's father, John, had a drinking problem. However John had managed to dry out and was becoming a more responsible man.

KC's parents share custody, a week at a time. Both parents are loving people but both have some eccentricities. As my late wife had once jokingly remarked, "It must be tough on KC having to raise two parents." This was at a time when KC was eight and was acting more maturely than either of her parents.

Besides being wise beyond her years, KC has always had the good fortune to be very attractive. She never has been fat. In fact, KC has been one of the fortunate few who have always been well proportioned. As a young child she was petite and slender without being skinny. Now at 15 she was steadily becoming a woman. She stood 5 foot 2 with piercing blue-gray eyes. Her eyebrows were a teeny bit on the heavy side. He shoulder blade length hair was a dark blonde color. She was now sporting 34 B breasts (so she said). He waist was still small - probably about 18 inches and her hips and tail were womanly but toned. In short, she had a body most of her girl classmates envied.

KC is not classically beautiful. She has a strong, pretty face akin to Yancy Butler's or Angie Harmon's. KC has a megawatt smile is that is infectious. It is impossible to frown around her when she smiles at you.

To top off all of her physical charms, KC has a sweet personality and is also very industrious and intelligent. Her schoolwork is important to her and she does very well in all her classes. Both her parents are well educated and also very intelligent so she has been genetically gifted. She takes pride in speaking and writing using proper grammar. (I flatter myself in thinking my late wife and I had something to do with that.) She scored a 30 composite with a 34 in English for her ACTs (36 top) as a high school sophomore.

So as you might have guessed by now, Uncle Ron (me) dotes on his niece KC. I never had children of my own though I helped raise my stepdaughter, Donna. (Donna is 30, married and lives in the Washington DC area.) So in many ways I think of KC as a daughter. Often people have asked if she was my child.

This trip was done as a favor to her mother, Betty. She runs a business and one of her key employees had a death in the family. John was out of town for work. Betty had planned to drive KC to this summer camp some 250 miles away but now couldn't leave her office. When they called to ask me if I could take KC to the camp, I was only too happy to do so. My company owed me some vacation time and work was light at the moment so taking a vacation day on short notice was not a problem.

We were making excellent time and would arrive probably an hour ahead of time. KC was telling me more about her crazy English teacher. This woman actually thought her students would want to go back to school for a few weeks, an hour and a half each day, so they could have time to complete the projects that they weren't able to get to during the regular school year. As if!!

"You're right, KC. She sounds like a nut job. You know, though. I bet she has to teach summer school "F" students and wanted some relief from the boneheads. In a weird way, she may be complimenting y'all." (Yes, we are from the South.)

"Yeah, it could be. But if it's a compliment, we didn't want it."

"Right. I would have had to have been damn bored to want to go to school during the summer when I was your age."

"When you were my age dinosaurs still roamed the earth."

"No, KC. The dinos were long dead by then. The Civil War was still raging, though."

KC giggled but then sobered a bit. "I know you are older than me but you really aren't that ancient. You look a lot younger than some of my friends' dads and they aren't near 55 yet. How far back do you remember? What was happening in the world when you were a little kid?"

"I remember seeing my first TV at a friend's house. It was this huge piece of furniture about the size of a small dresser. The screen was maybe 12 inches. And, of course, everything was in black and white and there was only one channel in New Orleans then.

"I remember vague mentions of "the war" which was the Korean War. I remember President Eisenhower. I remember Elvis Presley starting out and the big deal about him joining the army. I remember the first man-made satellite - Sputnik. The first big hurricane I recall was Audrey, which was in 1956, or '57. "I remember playing in school during lunch with cute little girl that may have been your Aunt Jane though I can't be sure. When your grandparents showed me her first grade picture, I had a feeling of d'j... vu.

"All that happened while I was still in grade school. President Kennedy was elected when I was in junior high and was assassinated when I was in high school.

"So what do you remember?" I countered.

"I remember President Clinton. I remember the bombing of the Cole. Really I remember lots of small things about my childhood like the string of stray dogs Dad would adopt and then neglect. I remember my goat. (KC lived in a rural suburb of New Orleans then. She is currently living in a city about 30 miles outside of New Orleans.) I remember Granddad Walters (my late father-in-law who died when KC was 6) and Pawpaw Laroux (her paternal grandfather who died a few years later). I remember Chauncy (my dead Doberman) when I was small enough to ride him."

"Always try to remember your grandfathers, KC. Both of mine died before I was born. As for other stuff, you will begin to notice changes that you take for granted now. Everyday things. Shoot, when we wanted to talk to my grandmother in Florida, we had to call an operator to make the long distance connection. We had mechanical rotary dial telephones and 6 digit phone numbers. By the time you graduate college I bet all phone calls will require the area code."

"I guess you are right, Uncle Ron. I remember Mom and Dad having a lot of cassette tapes before they started listening to CDs." (I refrained from mentioning 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records.)

"So how is your love life, KC? Any boyfriends yet?"

"Uncle Ro-o-on!" she cried out in embarrassment blushing prettily.

"What no boyfriends yet? Come on. A pretty and friendly girl like you doesn't have guys wanting to take you to movies and stuff? Or do you have a girlfriend?"

This was not taboo - KC had a Lesbian aunt on her father's side and knew of my gay brother. KC had mentioned her gay aunt to me years ago and had asked me if it was OK to like her. I am very liberal and believe that consenting adults should be able to do as they please as long as no one is coerced. I told KC then that if her aunt treated her (KC) with love and respect, there was no reason not to love her.

In any case, I apparently struck a nerve with the girlfriend tease. KC looked at me guardedly and then asked in earnest, "Uncle Ron. You promised me years ago that you would answer anything I asked, right?"

"Yes, KC. I will always answer you if I can. You can ask me anything. If I feel it is something that is inappropriate to talk about, I'll tell you and have you talk to John or Betty. What's your question?"

KC took a deep breath and then asked, "What's a blowjob?"

The question was followed by a few seconds of silence. Then came the loud "Honk!" of the horn of a car that I was unintentionally veering in front of.

"Uncle Ron, watch out!"

"I've got it, KC," I said as I got back into my lane. "Your question surprised me, surprised me a lot. Before I answer I want to know this came about. Did someone ask you to give him a blowjob?'

"No. Someone said she wanted to give me a blowjob."

She? This was getting interesting. "KC, a girl said that to you?"

"Uh-huh."

"Does this girl like you? Is she a schoolmate?"

"Yes, she is a schoolmate and I am pretty sure she likes me. She always sits as close to me as possible and she touches my hair and stuff a lot."

"OK. To answer your question, a blowjob is slang for fellatio. Fellatio is the act of performing oral sex on a male - licking, kissing and sucking a penis to orgasm. There are dozens of other slang terms like dick licking, cocksucking, polishing the knob, giving head, etc. Whatever you call it, it does involve a penis.

"Now the last time I gave you a bath, I didn't see one. As far as I can tell, you are all woman. My guess is that you friend wants to perform oral sex on you. Technically that is called cunnilingus. Some slang terns are pussy eating, cuntlapping, rug munching, eating at the Y, giving head, etc. In any case, I think she wants to have sex with you."

For once, KC was speechless. "She wants to have sex with me?" she repeated dazedly.

"I can't know for sure but it's my best guess. Does your friend have a name?"

"Cindy," she responded absently. "Should I let her do it?"

"KC, that is strictly up to you. I see no problem with it. Nowadays it is almost common for young women to swing both ways. Many women in college are experimenting sexually with men and women. I have always thought that bisexuality is perfectly acceptable. In fact, I predict that it will become the norm in a generation or so.

"If you decide to have sex with Cindy, you simply need to be sure that you don't take the experience too seriously or too lightly. Do you like boys?"

"Oh, yes! I like boys and have enjoyed kissing a few. I've never kissed a girl. I am kind of curious but it does seem yucky. The idea of someone kissing my pussy seems abnormal."

"So you call your vagina a pussy?" I asked.

"Yep. What did you mean about too serious?"

"Sex is fun. If it is done with both people knowing what it means to each other AND with both people being in agreement, it should not be a problem. If you decide to take Cindy up on her offer, let her know your feelings or lack of feelings for her and your limitations if any."

"You mean whether I love her?"

"Yes, that's one very important item to discuss. She should know if you do or even can love her. If you want to try it out of curiosity only, let her know beforehand. If you lead her on just for the experience but she is expecting an emotional response from you, then you are using her. It would be very much like a guy swearing he loves you when really all he want to do is get laid.

"You also need to let her know if you are going to reciprocate her physical actions, also."

"You mean like licking her pussy?" she asked somewhat incredulously.

"Yes, KC. You need to tell her whether you will eat her in return or will at least try. I'm not sure that she will expect it but I'd bet a lot of money she would want you to. Besides, it would be good manners to return the favor and I know your mama taught you good manners," I teased. "So, KC. I know I have been a bit cavalier but are you seriously considering this?"

"Kind of. I like Cindy a lot. I also have crushes on two boys so I'm not worried about being a Lesbian. But I don't even know what sex should feel like."

"Well, it should feel better than any orgasm you have had already."

"I don't think I have ever had an orgasm, Uncle Ron. What does one feel like?"

"Why don't you ask me a tough question? How do I explain an orgasm? For a male, an orgasm is the result of arousal to the point where he ejaculates. Ejaculation is when the penis squirts out a few teaspoons of semen, a whitish fluid that contains the sperm necessary to make babies in a woman. Ejaculation is usually accompanied by heavy breathing, some quivering, some extreme tension buildup and then a wonderful feeling of release and relaxation. For a woman, the only real difference is that she doesn't ejaculate. But the quivering and tension buildup are pretty similar. At least this is according to what I've read and the things women have told me. You have never masturbated?"

"Masturbated?" What's that."

"KC, this conversation has gone way past the limits of what is considered normal and polite between an adult male and an underage female who aren't father and daughter. I will be happy to continue but I want you to be sure that this stays between us. Frankly, this could get me in a lot of trouble. You do understand that, right?"

"Uncle Ron, I may be ignorant about some things but I am not stupid. I would never, ever get you in trouble. I know this is stuff I should be asking Mom and Dad but you are much easier to talk to. You always said I could ask you anything. This is one of those times."

"OK. I surrender. I just didn't want you to be shocked if we ended up getting very graphic. Now, where were we?"

"Masturbated."

"Right. Masturbation is the act of giving oneself sexual pleasure - playing with yourself. Contrary to what many people say, there is nothing wrong with masturbation. It is, however, lonely. For guys, it mostly consists of rubbing the penis until ejaculation. There are many slang terms, like spanking the monkey, beating off, jacking off and wanking to name a few.

"For females, it generally consists of rubbing and pinching your breasts and nipples and stimulating your vagina and clitoris. The only slang term for women's masturbation I know of is jilling off. Are you telling me you have never played with your vagina, rubbed it until you had an explosion of pleasure?"

"No, Uncle Ron. I swear I never have."

"Well, Kid, you don't know what you are missing. Are you wet between your legs right now? Are you somewhat aroused at this moment? The reason I am asking is that I can see your nipples poking your shirt out. Your body is somewhat primed for an orgasm even though your brain hasn't fully come to grips with the idea."

KC suddenly looked a bit abashed. "Yes, I am moist down there. I'm sort of tingling."

"That's your body reacting naturally to our erotic discussion. I imagine you could have an orgasm pretty easily right now by masturbating. And the cunnilingus this Cindy is offering you would feel much better. Just about any orgasm given you by another person is better than one induced by masturbation."

"How do you know it would feel better?"

"I know that when women have done me manually or orally, it definitely felt better than doing it to myself. And I know because I have given many women orgasms manually and orally. I love eating women and almost all of them loved having me do it to them. They have told me it's much better than masturbation."

"Why not all of them if it is so great?"

"Well, there was this one woman I dated for a while but she was just sexually repressed. She thought eating her was somehow dirty. I liked doing her a lot because she tasted wonderful!"

"Did Aunt Jane like it?"

"Yes, she did, very much."

KC was quiet for a few minutes. James Taylor's "Fire and Rain" came on so I turned it up a bit. KC liked 70's and 80's music so there was little or no argument about what to listen to on the radio. She and I agree that too few of today's singers and groups truly display any musical talent. We both enjoy good harmony, which is all too rare these days.

Then KC stunned me for the second time. "Uncle Ron. Can you show me how to have an orgasm?"

"KC, do you mean right now, here? Are you asking me to guide you thru the procedure or do you want me to do it for you?"

"You would do it for me? Really!? I would really like that!"

"KC, I would be thrilled to give you an orgasm. But you do realize that this would mean going from something that is a vaguely injudicious to something that is downright illegal, don't you?"

"I do, Uncle Ron. This is legally child molestation I'm asking for. I know I'm underage legally, but you have always said I'm very mature. You have always treated me appropriately. You have changed my diapers and given me baths. You have had many opportunities to molest me but you never have. We already talked about this conversation being very adult. I love you and trust you. You would never hurt me intentionally."

Wow! I never had realized how much KC thought of me.

"KC. I love you, too. If you really want an orgasm, I'll give you one. I will enjoy it also. I will need you to lay the seat back as flat as you can and then I'll need you to undress."

"Take off my clothes? All of them?"

"KC, I want to be able to fondle your breasts as well as your pussy. Besides, the last time I saw you naked was when I last gave you a bath when you were 8 or 9. You have grown into a young woman with a lovely figure. I'd like to see all of you again. We're in an SUV and there is very little traffic. There is little chance anyone else will see you. But if you don't want to, don't. The most important thing I can teach you about sex is that when someone says "No," the other person should stop."

KC turned on the full power of her smile. "You're right, Uncle Ron. I'm just a bit nervous even though I'm all excited. I can't really describe how I feel."

"I think the expression 'hot and bothered' would apply here," I japed.

With a giggle, KC started to loosen her clothes. She was only wearing jeans and a T-shirt plus undies. She pulled off her T-shirt while still sitting upright and removed her bra. Her breasts didn't sag a bit. Then she lowered the seat back before slithering out of her jeans and panties.

I had set the car on cruise control. We had about 40 miles before the next sizable city. We had time. I gazed at her a few seconds in awe. Her physique was nearly perfect for her size.

"I love you, KC," I said as I reached to stroke her cheek. She clutched my hand and kissed it. Then she moved it to her left breast and pressed it against her body.

I gently cupped her breast. It was so firm and her skin was so smooth with the vitality of youth and blossoming womanhood. He skin was lightly tanned. It would be much darker after a week at her summer camp. The very little hair on her pussy was long and silky. It hadn't started to and maybe never would begin to curl.

I spent a few minutes just fondling her breasts and nipples, lightly tugging and twisting them. I stroked back and forth from her face to her flat stomach. Her initial tenseness had turned into indulgence. Her senses were aroused and her body was responding. She was flexing her thighs involuntarily and was beginning to squirm. By the time I reached her pussy, she was breathing heavily. The first contact with her labia caused her to jump a bit.

"Are you OK, KC?"

"Oh, yes! I feel like I'm climbing something."

"It gets better. Spread your legs more for me."

Instantly KC spread her thighs as wide as the confines of the car would allow. She was more eager than I realized!

When I reached her cunt, I was careful not to jam my finger into her and also was careful to avoid her clit. I figured she would unconsciously let me know when she was ready for any penetration. I did part her lips gently and was rewarded with her lubrication. She was wet and extremely slick. Her fragrance began to waft into the air. I teased her labia and felt her begin to strain upward for greater pressure on her genitals. Her breathing was becoming raspy and the moans of pleasure I was hoping for began. When I finally brought my fingertips to her clit, she froze. Her clit wasn't large but it definitely was apparent. I strummed it a few times which really got KC rocking.

"Oh. It feels so good. Rub it more, please more."

I took this as my cue to penetrate her vaginal canal a bit. I slid my middle finger in and out to the second knuckle while I slid the palm of my hand back and forth over her clit and labia.

It took probably less than 45 seconds of this motion to bring KC to climax. Her eyes flew open as the orgasm hit. She grabbed my wrist with both hands and ground herself into my hand, rocking back and forth for many seconds all the while yelling, "Yes, yes, so good!" over and over. She carried on for nearly half a minute before going limp, totally spent. Her heaving chest was bright red from sexual flush. Her face radiated pure satisfaction.

I gently disengaged my hand and immediately began sucking my wet finger. God, did she taste good! Sweet and flavorful without the pungency some adult women have. I reached down for a second dip. The pressure of my touch brought KC out of her lassitude. "What are you doing, Uncle Ron?" she asked dreamily.

"I want to get more of your juices. You taste wonderful." She gave me a strange look but spread her legs a bit and allowed me better access. She shuddered lightly as I scooped up some more of her moisture.

"Does it really taste good?" she asked as I sucked my fingers clean a second time.

I scooped up a third dollop of her nectar. "Here, try some." Before she could refuse, I wiped my wet fingers over her lips. Her eyes widened dramatically in surprise but the deed was done. She licked her lips tentatively and then a bit more eagerly. I brought my fingers back to her mouth and passed them back and forth over her lips. She opened her mouth enough so I could slip a finger in. Fairly quickly she was licking and sucking my forefinger clean. I rewet my finger and had her lick it clean two more times. She was beginning to really enjoy the taste of her own juices.

I reached down as if to scoop up more girl juice. Instead, I started to rapidly rub her slit with two fingers, caressing her clitoris. She was surprised but her reflexes soon took over. Her pelvis was moving back and forth seemingly of its own volition. Her dreamy smile became look of determined lust as she began to reach for another climax. Her aroma became more pronounced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.