Transformations: the Beginning - Cover

Preview

Transformations: the Beginning

by Shrink42

Copyright© 2004 by Shrink42

Fiction Story: Immersion therapy had been amazingly successful - twice. Could it be used to help whole groups of people? To build a business?<br>This is a foundation for a new set of stories. It draws characters from 'Pygmalion Project' and 'Redmption.' The sex will definitely come in the later stories that use this foundation.

Tags: Fiction  

Author’s note:

This story sets the scene for a number of later stories. Consider it a foundation for a new ‘story universe.’

Everything takes place in the here and now, with real current laws and real current mores. That is not to say everything will be believable - far from it. Hopefully, the stories will be about unbelievable things the reader wishes could be true.

This new Transformations universe is a follow-on to ‘Pygmalion Project,’ and to a lesser extent to ‘Redemption.’ Characters from both are included. The short story ‘Gary’s Gauntlet’ should definitely be read before proceeding. ‘Nice Guys Club’ will be referred to, and will follow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.