The Other Woman - Cover

The Other Woman

by Gato Medio

Copyright© 2004 by Gato Medio

Erotica Sex Story: It all starts when the man breaks the news to the woman: he wants to include another woman into their relationship. Faced with the choice of accepting his decision (and the other woman) or losing the man altogether, the woman reacts in an astonishing fashion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Rough   Light Bond   Anal Sex   .

© May - all rights reserved

The woman was lying in bed, awake but with her eyes closed. She was still in a state of shock; it felt like she had been anesthetized and the numbing effect of the drug was still lingering, wearing off very slowly. Her hand moved to the left side of the bed, the place where she might feel the man’s body, resting. But she didn’t really expect him to be there. She wasn’t surprised when her hand only found the crumpled bed sheet.

The woman opened her eyes. The empty pillow still showed the depression where the man’s head had rested. The bed sheets were in a disorderly tangle after their passionate love bout that had lasted into the small hours of the morning. Her face brightened as she remembered how he had made love to her. It seemed that the man had been eager to prove to her that he continued to love her, and she had been trying to please him as much as possible in a vain hope that he might abandon his crazy plan.

The top of the night table was empty. It was true then. He had taken all his belongings, the small things which had found a permanent home in her bedroom for the last three years. He would be back in the evening to get her response to his proposal.

The evening before, the man had dropped a bombshell. He had told her there was another woman. He had slept with that woman, only once, but that one time had been enough for him to know that he wanted to have a permanent relationship with her. He didn’t want to have any secrets. He didn’t want to hide his passion for another woman from her, living in fear that she might eventually find out, become suspicious, be told by other people. He declared that he still loved and desired her, that his feelings for her had not changed one little bit. It wasn’t a case of leaving her for someone else. That was a solution for narrow minds. Creative people like him came up with bold, unconventional solutions. He wanted to live with two women, both of whom he loved with equal fervor, both of whom loved him enough to agree to share him with each other. And he would be the happiest man on earth if the two would become friends rather than compete for his exclusive love.

That had been his proposal. He wanted her to agree to a ménage à trois without having met the other woman or even knowing her name. Names were irrelevant at this stage, he had said. She had all day to think about it. In the evening he would return to hear what she had decided. Then he would either take her to meet the other woman or leave her forever.

The other woman had already agreed to his proposal. For her, the decision was much easier. She had met him only recently and knew from the beginning that he had an ongoing relationship which he did not intend to terminate. She knew he wouldn’t be hers alone.

The other woman was a model and actress. She had met the man when he was looking for an attractive female to appear in a commercial. His agency, ‘Creative Marketing Inc.’, employed around twenty permanent staff, all of whom were living off his ideas. Right now, they were shooting a TV commercial which showed a woman taking a shower. The clip wouldn’t show any intimate details - he didn’t want to get into trouble with the advertising standards authority. But to create the realistic image of a woman having a shower, it was best if the actress was in fact naked, at least from the waist up. The other woman hadn’t hesitated for a moment. She had shed all her clothes and behaved quite natural throughout the shooting. It was this natural behavior which had attracted him to her. For her it was a normal part of her job. Afterwards he had invited her for dinner. She accepted, just as she accepted his suggestion to have another drink in his apartment. He was the man in charge, so it was only natural that she would do whatever necessary to please him.

The woman tried to imagine the two in bed. The man hadn’t gone into any details. He just told her that they had spent the night together, and as a result of that one night he had decided he wanted to have her permanently on his side, along with his first woman, whom he also loved.

He had already found a suitable place for them to live. A house in a new development where each woman would have her own suite, and there would be his ‘master’ bedroom, the largest in the house. There would be a bed large enough for three people to make love, or sleep, if that’s what they wanted to do, and a Jacuzzi of a suitable size on the sheltered veranda. He had painted a picture of three people dedicating their lives to the pleasures they derived from each other. This life was hers for the taking. All she had to do was say yes. Their financial situation was secure. There was enough money, even if he never sold another commercial for the rest of his life. He would make sure that both his women were provided for, come what may.

The woman remembered that he had often called her attitude towards sex conservative. She wasn’t opposed to sex; most of the time she enjoyed it when the man made love to her. But there were certain things she didn’t feel comfortable with, that she only agreed to after a lot of cajoling. Had the other woman sucked his cock? Had she let him come in her mouth? It seemed quite possible, considering how she had accepted going to bed with the Creative Director as a natural step in the process of landing a contract. Had she let him fuck her ass? The woman abhorred those crude words, but ‘fuck’ and ‘ass’ seemed the only appropriate words to talk about such an unnatural an barbarian practice. She had so far resisted all attempts by the man to soften her resistance to it. But if the other woman had let him do it, then she had a huge advantage over her. If she agreed to live with the two, wouldn’t he expect her to show the same dedication and willingness to satisfy his desires? Was her resolve so strong that she preferred to lose him altogether rather than let him penetrate her rear? And what did he mean when he talked about the two women becoming friends? Was he suggesting that she should make love to the other woman? That she behave like a lesbian?

She had until the evening to decide. Enough time to visualize the life and love under the new circumstances. She imagined herself, kneeling in front of the man, sucking his cock, swallowing his sperm. She saw herself belly-down on the bed and the man pushing his cock into her rear, the hands of another woman spreading her cheeks, guiding the hard rod into her hole. Finally, she visualized herself on a huge bed with another naked woman, embracing, kissing, caressing each other. She saw the hand of the other woman fondling her breasts, touching her pussy. She imagined what it would feel like to touch another woman, to be touched by her.

The dull pain, the fear of losing him, had given way to apprehension, the uncertainty of what life as part of a threesome would be like. She realized that the scenes which passed before her mind’s eye only served to help her accept the inevitable. The decision was already made. She couldn’t contemplate losing him. She would swallow her pride, accept her fate. She would be ready for him when he came to get her answer. The response would be in her eyes, her face, her dress, her posture. There wouldn’t be any need to say anything.

The woman thought about how he had frequently commented on her lack of really sexy clothes, her reluctance to let him and other men catch a glimpse of her feminine beauty. She put it down to her job. Working for a firm of estate agents, the emphasis was on a sober, respectable appearance. Being young meant lacking experience and clients preferred to deal with mature, knowledgeable professionals rather than attractive but inexperienced newcomers. She had found a way of dressing that made her appear older than she really was and somehow this style had carried over to the clothes she wore in her free time.

But it wasn’t only because of her job. She couldn’t understand those women who seemed to invite men to leer down their cleavage or peek up their skirt, to drool as they undressed them with their eyes. She considered that kind of revealing attire vulgar, but he called it seductive. She found the thought of advertising the physical qualities of her body disgusting. It made her feel like being put on display for inspection by potential buyers. This would have to change. She was going to fight. Not for his exclusive attention, but she would make it difficult for him to chose the other woman when it came to the question with whom he would spend the night.

It seemed that she had just discovered another part of her personality which had been hidden so far. She pictured it as a small side cave, the entrance to which had been blocked by a massive boulder. The man’s revelation, his forcing her to make a decision, had caused that boulder to shift and the side cave had become accessible. It was still difficult to get in there, but it was possible. In this side cave she found another woman, one who was proud to display the beauty nature had bestowed upon her, one who was eager to use every part of her body to give and experience pleasure.


The decision was made. It was time to get out of her stupor. She opened the doors of her wardrobe to see what she could wear. There were a few dresses she had bought on the man’s suggestion, but never worn because she considered them too revealing. She tried them on, one by one. She looked at herself in the mirror. She admitted that she looked quite sexy in these dresses, but not sexy enough for her purpose. She didn’t just want to be seductive, she wanted to be devastating. She rummaged through the drawers where she kept her underwear. There was nothing that would fit her new image.

The woman put on one of her sexiest dresses, not bothering with any underwear, and went shopping. She bought low cut dresses, see-through blouses, miniskirts which barely covered her bottom, lacy, miniscule panties, even a few bras although she knew that the man preferred her to go without bra.

Her next stop was the beauty parlor. She decided to go for the full works: new haircut, manicure, pedicure, followed by a Brazilian waxing. She asked the hairdresser for a new, exciting cut and he obliged. She looked in the mirror and found herself irresistible. The attendant doing the waxing barley managed to hide her surprise when she simply took off her dress and sat down on the reclining chair, in full view of the other customers and staff.

When she left the beauty parlor, the newly waxed skin around her pussy felt extremely sensitive. She decided to go for a walk to see if the sensation would wear off, or if not, to get used to it. She turned into a side street and then another one without paying much attention to where she was going. After a while she found herself in a part of town she hadn’t been to before. It looked a little run-down; most of the houses could do with a fresh coat of paint, some looked like they needed a general overhaul. There was a flat-roofed, bungalow-style building which announced in large neon letters ‘Massages - Invigorating - Relaxing’. Dark, heavy curtains in the windows kept passers-by from looking inside. There was a glass-covered display box containing a few wilted newspaper cuttings where the name of the establishment had been highlighted and extracts from letters in which satisfied customers praised the service they had received. The logo of the establishment was the silhouette of the upper body of a naked woman. The woman decided to go inside.

As she entered the building she came face to face - or rather face to muscular chest - with a mountain of a man.

“Can I help you, Ma’am?”

The way he articulated the question sounded like helping her was the last thing on his mind. And his presence, just inches from her face, seemed to be intended to stop her from intruding any further into the inner sanctum of the massage parlor.

The hunk looked like a competitor for the title of Mister Universe, and like these competitors he wore a tight pair of swimming trunks and nothing else. The trunks looked tiny on his massive body and gave a good idea of the size and position of his penis.

The woman had only a limited view of the establishment. She was standing in a small reception area from which a corridor was leading to a number of cubicles. These cubicles were divided from each other with plastic curtains and seemed to contain a bed and not much else.

“I would like a massage”.

She found she was stating the obvious. What else could people want who came into a place advertising ‘Massages - Invigorating - Relaxing’?

“Invigorating or relaxing?”

“What’s the difference?”

The hunk seemed to be taken aback by the question. Was there really anybody so ignorant that they didn’t know the difference? He tried to come up with an explanation that even a fool would understand, but he couldn’t find one.

“Well, I take care of ‘Invigorating’ and my colleague,” he pointed to a girl, barely 18 years old, sitting on a chair in the far corner of the room, filing her nails with great attention to detail. “My colleague does ‘Relaxing’.

“I’ll have both,” the woman said, “let’s start with ‘Invigorating’.” She let her dress drop to the floor, displaying her tits and her freshly-waxed pussy.

The hunk looked horrified. He actually blushed!

“Sorry Ma’am, I don’t do women.”

The woman ignored his refusal and placed herself belly down on the massage bed.

“I think you’ll find that women aren’t that different from men,” she said. “They’re part of the same species.”

The hunk’s hands were strong and firm as they massaged every part of her body. This wasn’t just invigorating, this was highly arousing! The woman couldn’t remember having ever felt this excited. Her pussy was soaking wet but she made no attempt at holding back or at hiding her excitement. ‘Doing’ a woman was not without effect on the muscle-man either. She could watch his cock grow and get rock hard as he massaged her front. There was a real danger that it would burst out of its tight prison.


“Would you like any specials, Ma’am?”

After recovering a little from the ‘invigorating’ massage, the woman had moved to the massage bed on the far end of the room and the girl had drawn the curtain around the bed to give them a certain amount of privacy. It took the woman some time to figure out what ‘specials’ might be.

“What specials are you offering?” she asked, smiling at the girl.

Maybe it was this smile, maybe it was the fact that she had walked in there already stark naked without much ceremony that made the girl hesitate - something which didn’t happen very often.

“My male customers often ask me to take off my top,” she stammered.

“Just the top?”

“Well, I can undress completely, but that costs extra.”

“I would like that very much.”

The girl pulled her top over her head, revealing a pair of youthful bouncing tits. Then she took off her skirt and pushed down her panties. The girl’s pussy was covered with a neatly trimmed triangle of dark pubic hair. It looked fully dressed compared with the nakedness of the woman’s almost hairless sex.

“What other specials do you offer your male customers?”

“I offer relaxation, either manual or oral.”

“Relaxation? You mean you masturbate them or perform cunnilingus?”

“It’s called relaxation, or sometimes relief.”

“Alright. Oral relaxation, please.”

It amused her to think how quickly she got used to the terminology of this world she had never visited before.

The girl seemed uneasy.

“I’ve never done a woman before.”

“I’m sure you’ll know instinctively what to do.”

The woman lay back in anticipation of the things to come. She had just made the girl strip naked so that she could feast her eyes on her young and succulent body. And she had placed an order for ‘oral relaxation’ to be delivered as part of her ‘relaxing’ massage. She had never felt this free in her whole life.

The girl’s hands worked wonders on the woman’s body. Her young tits bounced and jiggled as she applied a fragrant oil to the woman’s skin, massaging her neck and shoulders, her back, her bottom, her thighs. As she turned the woman around to massage her front, she noticed that the woman was highly aroused; her nipples were hard as pebbles, her pussy was gushing juices, adding the musky scent of a woman on heat to the other smells permeating the air.

“They’re hard,” she said as she touched the woman’s nipples very gently with her fingers. It was stating the obvious.

“Kiss them, please. Suck them,” the woman begged like a starving man asking for food.

The girl lowered her mouth onto one breast. But she did not kiss, nor did she suck. She used her tongue like a whip. She lashed the stiff, highly sensitive morsel repeatedly. The woman arched her back to bring her breast closer to the attacking mouth. Every time the girl’s tongue made contact with the woman’s sensitive nipples, the thousands of nerve ends in the swollen flesh sent urgent messages of pure pleasure to her pussy, which passed them on to her brain: ‘requesting permission to climax’. The brain’s response came straight back: ‘permission granted’.

“Aaah!” she moaned, “Aaaaah! Aaaaaaaaaaaah!”.

Her whole body shook as she came to an earth-shattering orgasm.

The girl treated the other nipple to the same tongue-lashing and the woman reacted just as enthusiastically. Then, wanting to cool things down a little, the girl returned to her ‘normal’ massage, applying the fragrant oil to the woman’s upper body, working gradually down do her abdomen, paying special attention to the woman’s full breasts.

The woman made no secret of how much she enjoyed the treatment she received. She moaned and writhed on the narrow bed.

The girl’s mouth came back into action when her focus moved down, between the woman’s thighs. By now, the woman had lost any remaining self-restraint. She was completely out of control. She had never imagined that she was capable of experiencing so may orgasms in a row. If an 18-year-old on her first attempt could give her so much pleasure, what would a mature, experienced woman do to her? She would definitely try to persuade the other woman to eat her pussy as soon as the opportunity arose.

The girl licked the woman’s pussy, at first a little timid, but growing more confident by the minute. Spurred on by the woman’s shouts of appreciation, she turned up the intensity and brought the woman’s series of orgasms to a crashing crescendo.

The curtain around the bed could keep prying eyes from seeing what was happening in the girl’s little cubicle. But it couldn’t keep people in the massage parlor from hearing the ecstatic noises the woman had produced. They couldn’t see, but they could imagine what might have happened behind that curtain, although most people’s imagination is not vivid enough to come even close to the intensity of pleasure the woman had experienced.

When the woman emerged from the cubicle, still naked, to retrieve her dress, there were two customers waiting for a ‘relaxing’ massage. They looked away as if they felt uncomfortable to have been the ear-witnesses of such a satisfying massage.

The woman paid the girl for all the specials and gave her a generous tip. The girl handed her her card. “Next time you need a relaxation, call me before you come. I’ll prepare something extra special for you.”


Back at her apartment, the woman undressed and looked at herself in the large mirror in her bedroom. She realized how beautiful she was. As she smiled her winning smile, little dimples formed on her cheeks. Her eyes sparkled. Her firm breasts were beautiful: not too large, not too small. Her perky nipples were pointing slightly upwards. Her bottom was firm and well shaped. And her pussy! Was there any man in this world who would be able to resist this pussy? So vulnerable, almost completely deprived of hair! She didn’t have anything to worry about.

At this point, the woman decided that she wasn’t going to remove the evidence of the multiple orgasms she had enjoyed. She wanted the man and the other woman to see the encrusted juices on the bare skin of her pussy, her lower belly, her thighs. She wanted them to smell her sated sex, to know how fulfilling the day had been for her already. And, if things went according to plan, her pussy would soon be soaking in juices again - and not only her own.

The woman spread her pussy lips in front of the mirror and looked at her gaping love hole. She pushed a finger inside, then put it into her mouth and licked it. What an exquisite taste! She couldn’t decide whether it was sweet or salty, it was simply delicious. It was the first time she savored the taste of her own pussy - or any pussy for that matter. That was going to change. ‘How strange,’ she thought. She had never been curious enough to find out what her pussy tasted like.

Watching herself in the mirror as she licked her own juices from her finger aroused her. She felt tempted to masturbate in front of the mirror, to make love to that sexy creature which was reflected in the glass, but she decided to deny herself that pleasure. She still had to decide which outfit she was going to wear.

The woman tried on all the clothes she had bought, with and without underwear. She tried a number of combinations to achieve the desired effect. She wanted to surprise the man with her new look without going over the top, without using all her powder on the first shot.

In the end she opted for a low cut mini dress which she could wear without a bra. The dress was so short that her bottom, even her pussy, were revealed when she bent down. She decided to put on a pair of tiny white panties. She liked that outfit also for practical reasons. She only needed to undo one button in the back of her neck and the dress would slide off her body. But her pussy would still be covered by the tiny panties, allowing her to achieve another surprise effect when she’d take them off. She put on make-up - not too much, but enough to be noticed - and prepared a small suitcase with all the new clothes and a few other things she might need. Then she waited for the doorbell to ring.


The man hoped that the woman would accept his proposal. But he expected that it would be a reluctant agreement, motivated by the desire to keep him, even if she had to share him with another woman. He expected that it would take some time and a lot of patience for her to fully accept her new role as one of two women in his life, in his bed.

He couldn’t believe his eyes when she answered the door, wearing the sexiest outfit he had ever seen her in. She had changed her hair cut, put on make-up and wore an exciting perfume. This was a different woman from the one he had left behind this morning. She embraced him and gave him a passionate kiss.

“Thanks for not dropping me for another woman.”

“You look so sexy, I feel like making love to you right here in the hallway”.

He held her in a tight embrace, her breasts squashed against his chest. They could both feel her nipples harden.

“That would be cheating,” she said. “Let’s go and meet the other woman.” She picked up the case she had already put into the entrance hall.


The other woman had been sitting on the sofa, watching television, when they arrived. She looked very attractive. Her tight pullover and pants hugged her figure and showed off her curves to best effect. Looking attractive and well-groomed was part of her job. Nobody would want to hire a model which didn’t look after herself. But compared with the new-found identity of the woman, her appearance was merely pedestrian.

There was surprise on the other woman’s face as she got up to meet them. The woman she saw in front of her looked nothing like the one she had been expecting.

The woman hugged the other woman and gave her a passionate kiss on the mouth. “Thanks for sharing him with me,” she said as she squeezed her hands underneath the tight pullover. She pulled it over the other woman’s head. The other woman wore a bra which pushed her ample breasts up and produced a deep valley between those firm globes. The woman’s tongue slid into this valley, licking both globes as her hands unfastened the bra and freed the beautiful mounds of flesh. Her hands, having dropped the bra to the floor, cradled the breasts, pushed them up so that the nipples were close to the woman’s eager mouth. The woman kissed the breasts, sucked the nipples into her mouth, one at a time, before she knelt down to take off the other woman’s shoes.

Still kneeling, the woman helped the other woman out of her tight jeans and her panties. She kissed the other woman’s sex as her hands slowly pushed the panties down to her ankles. Then she got up and pressed her body against that of the other woman in a tight embrace.

“Let’s go to the bedroom,” she whispered into her ear. She lead the other woman by the hand to the bedroom and made her lie down on the large bed. She kicked off her sandals and then, making sure that both the man and the other woman were watching, she undid the single button which was holding her dress in place.

The man had watched the woman in amazement ever since they had arrived in the apartment. He hadn’t thought he would ever see her seduce and undress another woman. He couldn’t believe his eyes when her dress dropped to the floor, leaving the woman naked except for a pair of miniscule panties. His sense of disbelief grew even more when he saw her push down those panties to reveal her almost hair-less pussy. He had not felt this excited since the start of their relationship.

The woman pushed the other woman’s legs apart and bent over her pussy. Turning around to the man she said, “Would you like to fuck my ass while I eat this delicious pussy?”

The man had been watching, stunned. He was glued to the spot, almost in a state of paralysis. Hearing the woman’s invitation, he scrambled into action. He fumbled his way out of his clothes, entangling himself in trouser legs and shirt sleeves, eager to undress as quickly as possible. He rummaged through drawers to find the lubricant he had bought some time ago but never used. Having found it, he greased his cock and applied some of the jelly to the woman’s ass. He felt her body shudder as he pushed his cock into her tight rear.

The woman’s ass hurt as the man shoved his cock inside her. But this did not matter. What mattered was that he had chosen her for his first fuck in their love triangle. This victory was worth a lot more than the discomfort in her rear which was filled to bursting with his cock. It was to be expected that the first time wouldn’t be very pleasant. She wondered whether the expression ‘a pain in the ass’ had anything to do with anal sex. With time she would get used to it. She would learn to relax, to enjoy having her rear stretched by his pounding cock.

In the meantime she just enjoyed the thrill of her victory and the effect her mouth had on the other woman. She had no experience in eating pussy, but she remembered what it had felt like when the girl had licked her, earlier that day. The other woman seemed to appreciate her first-ever attempt. She reacted to every little stimulation of the tongue moving up and down her pussy lips, darting inside her love hole, the lips searching out and imprisoning her clitoris. She produced copious amounts of fluid and didn’t hold back when her orgasm took control.

The woman herself felt her excitement rise, listening to the sounds of pleasure the other woman produced. Her pussy got wet but she didn’t reach an orgasm, not even when she felt the cock in her ass pulsate and spurt jets of hot cum into her tight passage. The sensation was just too uncomfortable to allow her to relax completely and abandon herself to lust. She continued to pleasure the other woman, taking her from one orgasm to the next, on a steady climb to seventh heaven.

The man withdrew his softening cock from the woman’s ass and went to clean himself. He returned to watch the two women - his two women - on the bed. He could see the woman’s head buried between the other woman’s thighs. Her ass was sticking up in the air, just as it had been when he fucked her. The hole was still red, looking slightly bruised from the penetration. He could see his cum trickle down between her ass cheeks. The sight of the woman eating the other woman’s pussy, the noises the two produced, the freshly fucked ass right before his eyes excited him so much that his cook was soon hard again.

When the man was ready to re-join the action, the woman rolled to the side so that he could fuck the other woman.

The man, too, had considered it logical that now would be the other woman’s turn to have his cock buried inside her. He looked at her, her pussy moist from the multiple orgasms she had experienced as a result of the woman’s efforts. Then he looked at the woman who was reclining on the bed. This was his first chance to get a good look at her new, almost hairless pussy. He couldn’t tear his eyes away from her; she seemed a new, hitherto unknown woman to him. He couldn’t resist the fascination of this new woman, whose pussy was sporting a Mohican haircut. He pounced on her and entered her in one forceful stroke.

The other woman watched the man fuck the woman. The sight of his cock thrusting deep inside the woman’s cunt made her wish that it was her lying under the man. She felt a little disappointed that the man hadn’t chosen to fuck her. For a while it seemed that this was going to happen, and then something made him change his mind. But she had no reason to complain. She had already experienced a multitude of orgasms from the woman’s mouth. Considering that those two had known each other for some time, it was understandable that he would give some special attention to her on their first night as a love triangle. After all, she herself had only spent one single night with the man.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.