How High a Price: A Long Ending - Cover

Preview

How High a Price: A Long Ending

by BDad

Copyright© 2004 by BDad

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Cheating, Humiliation, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: This is an ending to Troubadors original start that deals with the pain and emotion of betrayal between two people who love each other deeply. It is not a stroke story. It points out that all transgressions come with a price to be paid by everyone involved, none escape. Hearts and lives are broken, careers made and destroyed, and there is a good old ass kicking. It is a journey of hope.

This is my vision of the ending to Troubadors story "How High a Price". If you haven't already read that interesting work it would help greatly to do so before reading this one. I have attempted to stay true to the character personalities as Troubador originally described them. I HAVE added events and actions that suited me and my vision of what the story should say.

Yes, it is quite long, it just came out that way by the time I painted the picture I wanted to see.

No, it is not a "Stroke" story. The sex in this particular tale is secondary to the emotions and struggles of the characters. There is some violence, it happens in real life sometimes when emotions run high and oft times rightly so.

The husband here is not a voyeuristic wimp, a trait that I have come to highly dislike in most of the stories concerning wife and husband relationships in the majority of stories that I have read to date.

I submit this with Troubadors consent; I hope I have added something new to the mix. I congratulate the other authors that have submitted other endings to this tale; each have their own visions and experiences to express. We are not all the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.