New Discoveries - Cover

New Discoveries

Copyright© 2004 by MajCARDINAL

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How I descovered the joys of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema  

"How do you think that we will do that?" I asked Michelle.

"We could make a club that preserves chastity?" she replied.

"Sounds good to me. So would you like to try the butt plug?"

"Yeah. Even though I may not like it."

"You will."

I eased away from Michelle to the bathroom, and sat on the toilet. I spread my pussy lips with my fingers, and let my golden stream into the water below. When I was done, I turned around and faced the water tank. I pulled my butt apart, and gently eased the plug from my ass. I brought it to my face and saw it still covered with Vaseline. I stood up and washed it off in the sink and dried it. I returned to my room.

I saw Michelle on her back with a finger in her pussy. "Starting with out me?"

"Yeah, I couldn't help it. I'm so wet."

"Let me see." She pulled her hand away, and indeed she was more wet then I had even seen her. "Turn over for me so I can introduce you to the toy."

Michelle turned over and lifted herself into a doggy position. "Spread your cheeks apart for me." She did as I asked her and her asshole came into view. It was tinged a different shade of brown then the rest of her skin. I bent down and rubbed it. Michelle groaned and wiggled her hips. I stuck out my tongue and licked her ass lightly. I didn't taste anything so my tongue moved up and down it. "Oh wow. That feels awesome."

"Does it?"

"Yeah, that is so great."

I continued to lick her ass hole and it opened up slightly. I pulled away and slowly inserted my middle finger into her ass. It opened up for me and my finger slid in all the way to my hand. Michelle groaned and shook her hips again at me. "You like that?"

"Yeah, it feels good."

I started to fuck her ass with my finger. She shifted her hips back at my hand as I pulled it out. "Ready for the plug?"

"Yeah. Give it too me. My ass is ready for it."

I opened the Vaseline and plunged the plug into it getting it ready for her. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. "Here it comes." I moaned.

She pulled her cheeks apart again for me. I placed the plug against her ass and pushed. Michelle groaned as the plug entered her body. I leaned down and pushed two fingers into her pussy. It was wet and tight. Michelle squeezed her walls against my fingers and moaned, "fuck me, please."

"My pleasure." I pulled my fingers from her pussy and shoved them back into her body. Her walls were slick and her clit hard. I waved my fingers up and down feeling the plug through her pussy. "How does the plug feel?"

"I love it. It feels like its going deeper into me as my hole contracts around it."

"That's the way it felt for me too."

"Come on and make me cum."

"You wanna cum?"

"Fuck me and make me cum."

After this last statement I pushed down with my fingers in her pussy and rubbed her clit. It didn't take long for her to gasp and cum as liquid squirted from her pussy. I took some of it in my mouth, and moved up to her face. We kissed and passed the cum between our mouths, our tongues flicking back and forth. I pulled away and we both swallowed. "Yummy from your pussy."

"It's so sweet and salty at the same time isn't it?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah. I know."

"Ready for the plug to come out yet?"

"Yeah, I'll take it out in a bit. I want to know how it feels to be really stretched."

"I'd like to see what happens when its stretched."

We put on each other panties and went down and put in a movie. We cuddled on the couch our arms wrapped around each other and kissed every so often. After the movie was over, we went back up to my room, and Michelle pulled down my panties, and asked, "Can you take it out for me?"

"I'd be glad too."

Michelle spread her cheeks for me and the base of the plug was at eye level, and I saw Michelle push out against the plug. I grabbed it and eased it from her body. Once the plug was out of her body, her ass was gapping open letting me see her rectum. "Michelle, I can see inside your body."

"I thought so, I feel open."

"Squeeze it closed for me."

Michelle squeezed her asshole closed, and it easily opened again, but not as big. "Does it feel like your going to be open like that all the time now?"

"No. It's stopping now."

"That's good. Are you ready to sleep?"

"Yeah, I am."

I pulled off Michelle's panties from my body, and climbed into bed beside her. We fell asleep with our arms around each other.

I woke up alone and Michelle was in the bathroom on the toilet. I heard her peeing, and I walked over to her. I sat down facing her body touching, and I let out the pee from my body. We kissed, our tongues tangling. "I need to get back to my aunt's house soon."

"I know. Can you give me an enema before you go?"

"Yeah, let me get my bag."

I got off of her, and Michelle walked back to my room. I turned on the water in the faucet. Michelle came back with the bag and started to fill it. I knelt on the ground with my ass in the air. I heard the water turn off and Michelle's hand spreading my cheeks. I pushed out against the tube as it entered my body. I soon heard the tell-tale click and my body shuddered as the exquisite feeling of the water entered my body. Michelle started to fuck me with the tube like I did to her, and my pussy started to get wet. Only after a few moments of this, I once again heard the click and the tube pulled from my body. I stood up and walked over to the toilet and Michelle knelt in front of me. I sat down and placed my legs on top of hers, and let the water flow from me. I got extremely wet as soon as the water left my body, I reached down and swiped my clit with my hand. I orgasmed and let my secretions drain into the toilet. I stood up, wiped off and flushed the toilet.

"Feel better?" Michelle asked.

"Much, thank you."

"Alright, I'm off to my aunt's. I'll talk to you later.

"No, problem. I'll walk you to the door."

Michelle got dressed in to her clothes she had brought with her, and I sat on my bed. I helped her pull on her panties, still moist with my fluids from the day before, and I pulled on mine. I watched her finish getting dressed, and walked to the door. We said goodbye and briefly kissed as she left. I went back up to the bathroom and started to shower. I washed my hair with some flowery shampoo. I let the suds cascade down my breasts, down my stomach and crotch to the floor of the tub. I soaped my body up and slowly slid my finger into my ass. The feeling wasn't quite the same as the butt plug, but it still felt good. I pulled my finger in and out, and I started to work myself up even more. I pulled my finger from my ass, and turned off the shower.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.