New Discoveries - Cover

New Discoveries

Copyright© 2004 by MajCARDINAL

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How I descovered the joys of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema  

Over the summer, me and Michelle became close. The closeness shocked me quite a bit. we were both 15 and in ninth grade. We often spent the night at each others house sleeping in the same bed. The next day of our sleepovers was spent watching tv, playing games, or swimming. Michelle and I stood about the same hight around 5'5". but thats were our likenesses stopped. She had long brown hair, boobs, and long legs while I had short blond hair and no boobs to speak of.

One day in the middle of summer we had a sleepover. My house had air conditioning, so there was no need to sleep with a window open. None the less Michelle had convinced me to sleep with just my undies on like she did while at my house. I turned around while i took off my shirt and pulled down my pants before crawling into my bed. Michelle hugged me and our nipples touched. It felt great when we touched. We crawled into bed and fell asleep.

The next day when we woke up, both of our parents were at work. This gave us time to do what ever we wanted. We woke up with our arms around each other, and we smiled. Michelle asked me if I would like to play truth or dare. I said ok, and asked her truth or dare.

"Truth, " she replyed.

I thought a second and asked, "Who was the best boy youve kissed so far?"

"James," she said quickly and blushed.

"James?! No way!" I exlcaimed.

"Yup, the best."

I just merely shook my head at the thought of her kissing one of the best looking boys in our class.

"Truth or Dare?" she asked.

"Hmmm, dare."

She thought for a minute, "I dare you to kiss me."

"OK, i guess so." I leaned closer to her and our lips touched, and it felt really good. "Wow, that kiss was my first kiss."

"Are you serious?" Michelle asked.

"Uh-huh."

Michelle grinned herself, and leaned back into my face. We kissed again, and this time I felt her lips touch mine. It felt great and it went straight down to my nipples making them hard. I felt Michelle's tongue touch my lips. I yeilded and let my tongue snake out of my mouth. Our tongues twirled and saliva mixed. Michelle pulled her tongue back, "How was that?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"Even better."

"Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to take of your undies."

"Ok. No biggie."

Michelle lifted up her hips and slid down her panties. When her crotch came into view, I gasped when I saw that she had no pubic hair. I raised my eyebrows and she answered, "I hate hair down there it looks soo ugly. "

"I dont have to worry about that problem, I havent started growing yet."

"Wow, let me see."

I blushed and pulled down my panties for her. I pulled my legs up and slid them further down my legs and off of my feet. Michelle quickly held my legs up to my chest put her face quickly in my crotch. I felt her breath down there, and I gasped at the feeling.

"You look great."

"No I don't."

"Your wet too. Wanna taste of it?"

"Sure I guess."

I shivered when I felt my fingers on me. I didnt even touch myself down there. Just a swipe of her finger caused me even more shivering and she was up beside me. She held her finger out to me and I tasted myself for the first time. It was salty and sweet at the same time. "Mmm, thats good."

"Wanna taste me to compare?"

"Yeah, sure."

Michelle held up her legs for me. I crawled between them and saw that they were all wet. Michelle's breathing got hard. My head got closer to her and saw all her folds of her lips and they looked good. I poked my tonge out of my mouth and scooped up some of the wetness. It was salty like mine. Michelle gasped and rocked her hips. I stuck my tongue out further and it pierced between her lips. I found a hole and my tongue went deeper in finally founding the source or her taste. The wetness oozed and covered my tongue. Her hand pulled my head closer to her, and she gasped some more. I pulled my tongue out and moved it up and down finding a hard little spot on her. I flicked it up and down and Michelle's body stiffened and a new spurt of wetness came out of her hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.