Superwoman

by Jessy19

Copyright© 2004 by Jessy19

Incest Sex Story: Mom gets surprised. In honor of Mother's Day.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   .

It was the same routine every single day. I'd get up at the crack of dawn to finish the laundry, cook breakfast, iron my husband's business shirts and finish any other unfinished business around the home. I did it all. I was a stay at home mother for twelve years now.

I was 38 at the time and I had three children, Josh 17, Emily 10 and Kevin who was 7. My husband Michael was a hard working businessman who hadn't bothered to ask me if I wanted sex for over a year now. He was always busy working and too tired to even touch me once he got home. Honestly sometimes I was too tired myself to even be touched.

It was always something that was keeping me busy. Whether it was PTA meetings, taking Emily to ballet, taking Kevin to baseball practice. Going to one of Josh's basketball games, or going out to pay bills. After doing all this for 12 years, I was feeling tired. My dark brown hair was always pinned up to keep away from my face. I hardly ever wore makeup anymore, little alone dressed up. I always wore sweat pants and a t-shirt or jeans and a t-shirt. I figured this was my life. Nothing else left. All the excitement Michael and I once had was gone. I only had my three children but Josh was busy getting ready to head off to college, Emily would rather be talking on the phone with her friends and Kevin was always at his friends house.

I didn't think anyone would realize all the things I did. I would hardly ever hear a "thank-you" for washing my clothes, or "thank-you" for cleaning my room. I figured it was what mommies did. They kept the house together for everyone. They didn't need to be "thanked."

Everything changed once Mother's Day was around the corner. I really thought Michael had something planned, even though it would be something small. He usually got me flowers, candy, or took me out to a nice dinner. They were small gifts but they at least showed he thought about me. So you know I was very upset when he told me one Thursday night that he'd be going out of town for the weekend and not returning until Monday afternoon. I didn't want to come right out and say "well honey it's mother's day on Sunday," instead I kept quiet as always.

"You'll be OK for the weekend right honey?" Michael asked as we lay in bed watching the evening news.

"Yes." I answered quietly.

"Kristen? What's wrong?" He asked putting the TV on mute.

"Nothing. It's just been a long day. I'm tired."

With that I turned to my side facing away from him and felt my eyes swell up in tears. Michael stayed quiet for a few seconds and then put the volume back on to watch the rest of the evening news.

I couldn't really sleep that night. I kept tossing and turning thinking whether or not I should even stay in this marriage. I loved Michael, but he was slowly drifting away from me. I wanted to stick it out though. Maybe Michael would have some surprise for me when he got back. After all, business was important, it was what kept the bills paid and our children clothed.


The next day Michael was up early putting on his business suit and I walked into the bedroom offering him a cup of coffee. It was still very early that morning but he had to take a seven o'clock flight.

"Coffee?" I said with a smile trying to cover up my hurt.

"Mmm yes thank you honey," he replied taking a sip of coffee.

"So you need me to pick you up on Monday afternoon?" I asked as I folded his clothes into the suitcase.

"No, I'll take a cab. You just worry about the children for now. If you need me call me on my cell, but Kristen please call if it's an emergency only. I will be going from meeting to meeting so I really don't have time for personal conversations."

I felt my heart break. "Yes I understand."

Michael took one last swig of coffee and fixed his tie. I heard the taxi honking for my husband. "Well I better go now," he said grabbing his suitcase and giving me a very quick kiss on the cheek.

I stopped him and pulled him towards me. "That's all the kiss I get? How about a long wet kiss like you used to give me?"

Michael rolled his eyes. "Oh Kristen, I don't have time for all this. I've got to go honey."

I nodded and watched him leave. I didn't bother to go downstairs. I looked out the window from our room and saw him get in the cab and take off. I was hoping he was kidding about the whole trip. Maybe he was lying and trying to surprise me on Mother's Day. It was the only hope I had.


Friday morning I sat at the kitchen table waiting for my children to come downstairs for breakfast. I sipped my coffee reading the morning paper and hear Josh come down first. I was so proud of him. He was finally going to be a college man ready to venture on to adulthood. I had to admit he'd grown to be a very handsome man, reminding me of Michael when he was 18. He came down wearing his black slacks and white polo shirt. His brown hair was neatly combed back and his green eyes looked straight at me and then he smiled. He was very tall, just like Michael, at least 6'0."

"Morning mom," he said taking a seat next to me.

"Morning honey. You want some orange juice or coffee?"

"Ah I'll drink some orange juice. Don't worry I'll serve myself," he said sweetly.

I shrugged and let him serve his own juice. He got a plate and served himself some eggs, bacon and sausage links. He went back to sit with me. "So dad's going away this weekend huh?"

"Yeah," I answered weakly.

"He won't be here for you for Mother's Day?"

"I guess not. I don't know maybe he'll surprise me," I said with hope.

Josh stayed quiet and ate his breakfast. "Yeah maybe you will get a surprise."


Saturday morning I woke up around eight, which was considered late to me since I always got up a lot earlier. The morning sun was peering through my window and I stretched out in bed and yawned. The house was awfully quiet and then I heard the phone ringing. I figured it would be Michael, or at least I hoped it would be.

"Hello?"

"Kristen?"

"Norma?" It was my mother-in-law.

"Yes honey, listen Michael called me and told me to take Emily and Kevin to my house for the weekend. It's going to be Mother's Day so he figured you'd want the house to yourself. I believe Josh is going to stay at a friends house."

I felt so confused. "But it's going to be Mother's Day. I don't want to be alone!"

She laughed. "Honey, I think its Michael who wants to be alone with you."

My heart fluttered. Was Michael actually going to the extremes to try to surprise me? Did he really still have that romantic side to him like he used to have? It was still all confusing but it was very exciting to see how my husband was going to surprise me.

"Ok, you can pick Emily and Kevin in a while."

"I will."


After a nice long shower, I headed downstairs to finish cleaning up and noticed Emily and Kevin were waiting for their grandmother to pick them up. They usually loved to stay over since my mother-in-law's had a pool and let them do almost anything they wanted.

"You two behave at grandmas ok?" I told them sternly.

"Yes mom, we always do," Emily said in a devious tone.

Josh came downstairs with a backpack and he gently put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey mom."

I turned and he surprised me with a kiss on my cheek. It made me feel good made me feel loved. "I'm going to spend the night at Chris' house. So the house will be all yours tonight and tomorrow."

"That's fine hun take care and don't have too much fun," I laughed.

He touched my face gently and reached down to kiss my cheek again but instead kissed the corner of my mouth. An inch more and his lips would have touched mine. I quickly moved turned away as soon as I heard my mother's car pull up the driveway.

"Uh... kids, grandma is here," I said nervously.

"I better go to mom," Josh said behind me.

"Yes Ok. I will miss you all. I love you all but please don't forget to call me tomorrow to wish me a happy Mother's Day."

"We won't forget mom," Kevin said and ran out the door with his sister.

I felt Josh's hand touch my back and he gave me a hug. His arms felt very strong from having played sports since he was a child. He'd developed quite a nice physique. "Bye mom and I will call you tomorrow."

"Bye hun."

After a few minutes later, I was left all alone in my home. I was hoping Michael would walk in any minute ready to take me and make love to me. God it'd been such a long time since I'd even seen a cock! I was having these wild urges, like a 19-year-old girl would have.

I knew if Michael surprised me, it would be until later that night or probably tomorrow morning. I went about my business and finished up doing some household chores.

It wasn't until later that afternoon, when I went to check the mail. I saw a few bills had come but then I saw this white envelope, which didn't have a postage stamp. I smiled and sat back on my couch opening it up. It was a letter of sort with instructions.

Dear Kristen,

You work so hard in maintaining this home and keeping us all together, that I'm going to treat you the way you should be treated, like a queen. Here are some instructions you must follow:

1. Go down to Soli's Beauty Salon & Spa for a day of pampering. They'll give you a facial, massage, manicure, pedicure, makeup, haircut and hairstyle. I have enclosed the free gift card.

2. Next, once you get home, there will be a box waiting for you with a sexy little nightgown that I want you to put on. When I get home, which should be around nine at night, you must have it on

3. Last but not least, wait for me. I will make love to you all night long the way you need to be made love to.

I love you Kristen. With all of my heart.

The letter wasn't signed but I knew it was from Michael. He used to be so romantic when we were both younger. I smiled and held the letter to my chest. I felt like a teenager in love.


Later on that day, I was at Soli's Beauty Salon & Spa. I'd gotten my facial, manicure, pedicure, and makeup done. Now I was up to get my haircut and style. I had shoulder length hair and always wanted it shorter. I told the woman at the salon to cut it short but not too short. It was just right underneath my ears and I got blonde highlights as well.

I took one look in the mirror and loved what I saw. "Michael you will really love me tonight," I said to myself.


Nighttime came and I felt nervous as if I was having sex for the first time in my life. I went up to my room and sure enough there was a red box with a ribbon on it. It was a small note on there that said, "Wear me."

I found myself giggling and opened up the box. It was a beautiful sheer white spaghetti strap nightgown teddy from Victoria's secret. I lifted up the gown and sighed. I hadn't worn anything so sexy in a long time! My eyes stared down and saw matching white silk thong panties to wear underneath.

"Ooh Michael you're so naughty!" I shrieked.

I looked at the clock, which read 10 til nine. I headed off to the bathroom to change into my sexy little gown. It was very short just underneath my butt cheeks and sheer from the waist down. The top was embroidered in lace, which hid my c-cup breasts. I stepped out of the bathroom and into my bedroom.

I dimmed the lights a bit and sat on the bed waiting for Michael. I was so ready to be taken by him and made love to like I had been yearning for some time now. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I sat up and stared towards the door ready to greet my lover. The door opened slowly and I stood up holding her arms out. I smiled and then suddenly my smile went to a look of shock.

It wasn't Michael at the door. It was Josh! My heart was pounding and I quickly grabbed a pillow from the bed and trying hard to cover myself up. My son stood at the door wearing a pair of khaki slacks and a dark green button up shirt.

"J-Josh! W-what are you doing back?" I asked nervously.

Josh stood there holding something behind his back. He smiled at it was roses he had for me. "I had to get these for you mom. I know I'm a day early but Happy Mother's Day."

I almost felt relived. He was just here to give me my flowers. That was so sweet! I was relieved since I thought he was the one who had sent me that letter with instructions not Michael.

I laughed and got up holding the pillow against my almost naked body. "Oh! Thank you. I thought you were... oh never mind. Just set them down here by the nightstand for now and I will put them in water in a bit."

Josh didn't move. I noticed his eyes were on the bedroom full-length mirror. He was staring at my behind! It was very noticeable since it was so sheer and showed my thong panties. I quickly moved away from the mirror.

"Ok well hun you better go now. I think your father is going to surprise me."

Josh nodded. "No he's not."

I looked puzzled. "What?"

"The letter was from me mom. I was the one doing this for you."

I stood there frozen not knowing quite what to say. "You? You did this? But-"

Before I could finish, Josh moved towards me and took the pillow away from me throwing in back into the bed. He grabbed me and put his arms around me. "I love you. I'm so in love with you. You're incredible."

I was still at awe not knowing how to respond to all of this. Here was my son, my own son trying to seduce me! His hold was so strong and warm and I tried to squirm out of his hold but he was too strong.

"J-Josh, this is wrong. Please stop," I said.

His green eyes met mine. "I can't stop. I don't want to stop. I'm crazy about you mom."

With that, he leaned down and kissed my lips softly. I tried to purse my lips trying not to like my son's kiss but it was almost impossible! His lips were so soft and warm. As much as I tried I couldn't help but kiss him back. I let my lips meet with his and our mouths parted slightly. His tongue slid out and slipped into my mouth. I didn't want to enjoy it but damnit the kiss was so intense! I found my tongue meeting with my sons and we kissed. We kissed so passionately like lovers do. I put my arms around his neck and let him kiss me the way I had never been kissed.

Josh moaned into my kiss and I could already feel his hard member as he pressed his body against mine. Oh my God! He's hard for me! For his own mother! I thought to myself.

He broke the kiss and touched my face. "You are so beautiful. You look like an angel tonight mom."

My heart raced. "T-thank y-you," I stammered.

"Don't be nervous. It's just me. Your son."

"How can I not be nervous? This is something I never expected!"

He caressed my face. "How could you not expect this mom? Don't you notice how I stare at you? How I love to hug you and kiss you?"

"I did notice, but I guess I was just-"

"Scared?" He took the word out of my mouth.

"Yes."

"I had to do this otherwise I'd go insane. I've wanted to touch you for such a long time now. I think you have to be the most beautiful, charming and loving woman around. You do it all, mom. You're my superwoman who needs to take a day off and realize how worthy you are."

I felt tears in my eyes. "Josh I love you. You've gotten to be so handsome! It's hard not to look at you at times."

He wiped one tear that rolled down my face. "You can look at me anytime mom. I want you to."

I took a deep breath and began to untuck his green shirt from his pants. He wore a belt so it was tough but I managed. My nervous fingers slowly buttoned each of his buttons until his shirt flew open letting me see his incredibly hard chest and stomach. My eyes drank up his vigorous male physique. I looked into his eyes and ran my hands all over his youthful chest.

"Mmm I love the way you look," I whispered.

He groaned at the touch of my hand. "Touch me more mom. Touch me all you want."

I ran my hands down his chest and down to his stomach. I felt his belt and began to undo it. Josh gasped and looked almost shocked that I was going along with it. I couldn't help myself. It was so good to feel wanted again and even better to be wanted by a young, handsome young man like my son.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.