The Door - Cover

The Door

by Jean Val Jean

Copyright© 2004 by Jean Val Jean

Incest Sex Story: A boy ans a girl find a new type of excitement and there past.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Rough   Interracial   Safe Sex   Exhibitionism   .

Chapter 1

I knocked the door. She came and opened the door. "Come in, "she said and ushered to her room.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"They've gone out, "she said.

"What'll we do?" I asked.

"Let's watch TV," she said and opened the TV. There were not much interesting programs.

"Don't you have any good movies?" I asked.

"Look there, "she said showing towards a cupboard. I searched but found no good movie. Then behind the cupboard there was a small drawer and inside it I found some horror movies. "Let's see these, "I suggested.

"Where did you find them? I had never seen them, before."

She started the movie but instead of a horror movie it turned out to be obscene films. I had seen some of them but not so sexy as those. It was quite odd to see with a girl. We didn't do anything. Then she stood up and turn off the movie and sat near me. I had been quite aroused by the movie. My cock had expanded and I was trying to hide it. We didn't look at each other. She was looking at the floor.

Suddenly she stood up and turn on the movie again. She sat near me. I looked at her and she looked at me. Suddenly she kissed me and it excited me so much that I kissed her too. After kissing for sometime, I asked her, "Do you think we should do this?" We both looked at the TV and said together, "Yes." Then we started kissing each other again.

"Have you done this before?" she asked me.

"This is my first time." I said

"Mine too, "she said.

We looked at the movie, the girl was sucking the boy's cock. She looked at me. She slowly took her hand to my crouch and was caressing it. I also took my hand to her pussy and caressed it. She stood up and took her T-shirt out. She took her jeans off too. Now she was in her bra and panty. "Should I take it off?" she joked and took off her remaining clothes. I couldn't believe what she was hiding inside. She hold her boobs with her two hands and said, "Want to suck?" I said nothing. I only looked at her. She came near me and took of my T-shirt and pant. She caressed my cock from the underwear. I was looking at her pussy. She stood up instead of taking my underwear off and put her hands in her pussy showing me her pussy clearly. I could not stand any more so I stood up and kissed her again. While kissing she took off my underwear.

She pushed me to the sofa and started sucking my cock. It felt like heaven. After sucking it for some minutes I exploded in her mouth. First she looked at me with a disgusting look. "How does it taste?" I asked her. "Not bad," she said licking it. After a minute she stood up and said, "Now it's your turn to suck," and sat on the sofa beside me. I sucked her and inserted my tongue inside her pussy. She was fondling my hair with one hand and her boob with the other.

After sometime I got an idea and told it to her. She agreed. I lied down on the floor. She got on top of me with her pussy in my mouth and her mouth full with my cock. She sucked me and I sucked her. After exploding two times she couldn't bear and stood up inserting my cock inside her pussy and jumped up and down i.e. started fucking me instead of me fucking her. I turned her to the floor and fucked her myself. She was ahhhhing and oooing in excitement. When I was going to explode I took out my cock from her pussy and was going to spill all my semen on her boobs which I was squeezing. She said," In my mouth," and I did it so. I again fucked her in the pussy and again she drank the semen. After two times she started to suck my cock again and I again exploded in her mouth.

I was going to fuck her again when she said," I want it in my ass."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes and explode in my ass."

I inserted my cock inside her ass slowly. "Fuck, it hurts," she cried," insert it. Yeeees."

I fucked her ass for sometime and exploded in her ass. "Ahh what a soothing thing, " she said.

She sucked my cock again and I exploded again in her mouth.

"Next time I'll be prepared and you can explode in my pussy too," she said as we were dressing.

We had a long goodbye kiss and I left her home.


Chapter 2

After fucking with Jack I watched the rest of the movie and hid it where he had found it. I couldn't think of anything else. My pussy hurt a little. I had masturbated many times in my life before but hadn't fucked anyone. Many times I had inserted my middle finger in my pussy (in the toilet), rubbing my boobs with the other hand.

I and my cousin used to sleep in the same room. We used to tell our most secret things to each other. She had gone to her grandmother's house and I couldn't wait to tell her about my fucking experience.

She came in the evening and I got no time to tell her. After dinner, we went to sleep. Then I closed the door, locked it.

"What's the matter Rose? Why are you so excited," she asked me.

I told her the story of the day with full detail. She was getting excited and aroused. She started to rub her groin from outside. "What happened?" I asked. "I'm getting excited. I'll masturbate for some minutes," she said. Then I got the idea. I had seen it in the movie.

"Jane, do you want to fuck me?" I asked.

"What?" she asked.

"Let's do lesbian style."

"Are you sure we should do this?"

"Why not? It's like masturbating."

She agreed and we kissed each other on the lips. While kissing we were taking off our clothes too. After a minute we were naked. She looked at me and I looked at her. We kissed each other again, rubbing our boobs together and caressing each others butt and ass.

I looked at her boobs and sucked her nipples and licked her boobs. While I was doing that she was rubbing my pussy and clit with her hands. Then we changed our places and I rubbed her pussy and clit and she sucked and licked my boobs.

The act aroused us very much. "What now?" she asked me.

"Lets suck each other's pussy?" I proposed.

"Ok," the answer came.

I lied on the floor and she lied on top of me facing her pussy in my mouth and facing herself my pussy. She sucked me and I sucked her. I inserted my tongue inside her pussy as Jack had done to me. She learned that and did the same thing.

After fucking each other's pussy with the tongue for some minutes we faced each other and started rubbing our pussy together. We were rubbing the boobs, too and kissing each other, too. It gave a different sensation. After about ten minutes we stopped the pussy-to-pussy fucking.

"Now?" she asked me again.

I lied down on the floor and said, "Now fuck me with your middle finger."

She inserted her middle finger in my pussy slowly and did inside and outside stroke. Then she kept her wrist on her pussy to make the finger look like a cock. She fucked me with her finger and I caressed her boobs. After sometime she took out her finger and licked it. "Now my turn," she said and lied in the floor.

I also made my finger look like a cock and inserted it slowly inside her pussy. "Ahh," she cried.

"Did it hurt?" I asked.

"No it excited me, "she answered and moaned again.

She was caressing my boobs with her hand and I was fucking her. After fucking her for sometime we both stopped. "Now what?" she asked me.

"Now..." I thought for a second and answered, "Lets fuck the ass." She agreed and I positioned myself. She inserted her middle finger inside my ass slowly. She fucked me for sometime. Then it was my turn. She positioned herself as I did. I looked at her ass. Then I slowly inserted my finger inside her ass. I fucked her as she did to me. After the game of fucking-the-ass was over, she asked me what to do. Then I told her to fuck my pussy with her tongue. She inserted her wet tongue inside my pussy and fucked me. I did the same. Then we kissed each other and slept. Before sleeping she asked me," Do you think Jack would fuck both of us, tomorrow?"


Chapter 3

When I woke up, the clock rang 4 A.M. I remembered last night when Rose and I fucked together. We were in our own bed but still naked. I stood up and looked at her body and went near the mirror and looked at mine. Then, slowly, I caressed my boobs. I caressed my nipples. I squeezed my boobs. I got excited.

I went near Rose and looked at her, she was still sleeping. I looked at her boobs and her pussy. The aroma of last night, her body and the caressing of my boobs excited me. I slowly caressed her boobs and nipples, too. She opened her eyes slowly. "What are you doing?" she asked.

I said nothing and slowly took my hand from her boobs to her pussy. I found her clit and caressed it. She sat on the bed and said, "You still have the hangover. Let me help you."

She took my boobs in her hand and caressed them. She slowly took her hand to my pussy. "Lie in my bed," she said. I did so. She sucked my pussy and penetrated her tongue inside it. I moaned a little with excitement. After that she inserted her finger inside my pussy and fucked me.

After sometime she got exhausted and laid beside me. I squeezed her boobs and sucked them, licked them and caressed them. Then I sucked her pussy and fucked her with my tongue. After sometime I inserted my middle finger inside her pussy and fucked her. I too got tired and laid beside her. We kissed each other, wore our clothes and slept again.

The door bell rang. No one was in home. Only Rose and I were waiting for Jack. Rose went to get the door. Jack entered the room. He saw me and smiled. Rose might have told him about me. He sat beside me. Rose sat beside him. He was in the middle of us. Rose caressed Jack's groin from his pants. There was a bulge in his pants. Rose opened his pants and shirt and his underwear. I could see his big cock. Rose licked his cock and I watched her. Jack was caressing her ass. He slowly brought one and towards me and started caressing my boobs.

"What are you watching, Jane?" said Rose, "Come and suck his cock."

I slowly took my head towards his cock and licked it. The both of us were now licking the cock and he was caressing our ass.

"Now let me suck Jack and he will suck you," Rose said to me.

"How?" I asked.

"Jack, lie on the floor," he said to Jack and he did so, "Now, Jane put your pussy on his mouth and I'll suck him."

She started sucking Jack and I gave my pussy to Jack. He sucked my pussy, played with my clit and inserted his warm, wet tongue inside my pussy. After sometime Rose and I changed our position. I licked his cock first, and then I sucked his cock. I shook my head up and down so that it would look as fucking. After sometime he exploded in my mouth. It wasn't a bad experience. I liked it very much. I licked his cock clean.

"Now, lets do it the other way round," Jack said.

"What do you mean?" Rose asked him.

Soon we understood what he was saying. Rose lied on the floor and I got on top of her. She sucked me and Jack inserted his cock inside her pussy. He exploded inside her pussy. (We had eaten non-pregnancy tablets before fucking).

At last my time came. I lied on the floor. Rose started to caress my boobs instead of letting me suck her. Slowly, Jack inserted his cock inside my pussy and it hurt but soon changed into excitement. Rose sucked my nipples as a baby sucks his mother's nipple. She licked my boobs, caressed my nipples and sucked them. Jack's cock was going in-and-out my pussy. Soon he exploded.

"Now in the ass," Rose said and positioned herself. Jack inserted his cock inside Rose's ass and started to fuck her. I was standing there, silently. "What are you doing?" Rose said, half moaning, "Fuck Jack's ass with you tongue."

It was a disgusting thing but my excitement was more than the feeling of disgust. I sucked his ass and fucked his ass with my tongue. He exploded in her pussy and it was now my turn to be fucked.

I positioned myself as Rose had done. He inserted his cock and I felt a burning sensation of pain but it soon was a soothing feeling. Rose was sucking and fucking his ass. He shook his cock in and out. Soon he exploded in my ass.

We were exhausted. Jack sat on the sofa. I was lying in the floor. Rose stood and went near jack and sucked Jack's cock. I watched the fuck again.

After sometime, Rose came near me and caressed my boobs. She sucked them and went slowly down to my pussy and played with my clit with her tongue. I got excited. She inserted her wet tongue inside me and was fucking with her tongue. Jack came near me and licked my boobs. He caressed my nipples. He sucked them. He kissed me and squeezed my boobs. Rose was fucking me with her tongue and I was growing more and more excited. Rose stopped fucking me and said to Jack, "Come here, you asshole and suck my ass." Jack went near her. Rose brought her pussy near mine and started pussy-to-pussy-fucking. We rubbed our pussy together for several minutes. She stopped rubbing and said to me, "Now let's change our position."

First I played with her clit with my tongue. Jack was sucking her nipples. I inserted my tongue inside her pussy and started fucking her. She was moaning. I stood up and rubbed my pussy with her. After sometime I felt something wet in my ass which excited me very much. I knew it was Jack fucking my ass with his tongue. He excited me so much that I started to fuck Rose more vigorously.

We were again exhausted. We three sat on the sofa. "Suck his cock, Jane," Rose said to me and came near to kiss me. Our lips met. She inserted her tongue to my mouth and it felt like a small cock. I sucked his cock and he fucked my mouth. He exploded and I cleaned his cock with my tongue. He positioned me and inserted his cock inside my pussy. He fucked me again and exploded in my pussy. Rose was sitting on the sofa looking at us. She got excited too and inserted her middle finger inside her pussy and fucked herself.

"Fuck her in the ass," suggested Rose.

Jack inserted his cock inside my ass and shook it inside and out. Rose was fucking her own ass now, with her middle finger and licked it. After Jack exploded he went towards Rose, kissed her and fucked her in the pussy and ass. While they were fucking I too inserted my middle finger in my pussy and fucked myself. I had done that many times. So, I also tried Rose's idea of fucking your own ass. I inserted my middle finger inside my ass. It was very difficult to move the finger so I moved my body. It was difficult but very pleasing.

After sometime they had finished too. "Now what?" Jack asked.

"Let's fuck your ass," Rose said and showed her the previous night's pose of female cock. Jack looked in her eyes and slowly positioned himself as we did. "No, not like that," she said, "we'll fuck you in the ass in a standing position otherwise Jane will have nothing to do," and she looked at me, "I'll fuck his ass first, you suck his cock or... you can have your pussy pierced," she said and laughed. Jack had stood. His cock was standing too. "I've a better idea," I spoke for the first time.

"What?" Rose asked me.

I told the idea and they agreed. We all positioned. I was facing Jack. Behind Jack was Rose. Rose inserted her middle finger inside Jack's ass. "Fuck that hurt," he said, moaning.

"It hurts us too for the first time," Rose told Jack and inserted it again.

Jack inserted his middle finger inside my pussy and shook it inside and outside. After sometime Rose asked me to swap position. I went behind him inserted my middle finger inside his ass and shook it inside and out. We fucked his ass.

Once again we were exhausted and sat on the couch. After a minute, Rose caressed Jack's cock. It expanded. She shook it slowly with her hand and after sometime, his sperm came oozing out. She took some of it in her hand and licked it. She brought her hand near to my nose and I could smell it. I knew what she meant. I licked her hand. Some more was left on his cock. She took them into her hand again and licked them. She then kissed him. After sometime, Jack pushed her and cried, "What are you doing, you fucking bitch?"

"If we could eat it, why can't you eat your own stuff?" she answered.

I understood what had happened. During their kissing, Rose might have had slipped some of the sperm into his mouth through her tongue.

"Yes you're right," he said and kissed her again.

I looked at his cock and excited again. "Excuse me," I said.

They looked at me. I stood and inserted his cock inside my pussy. I looked at Rose sitting beside Jack, she was smiling. She kissed my lips and squeezed my breast. I fucked Jack and he exploded in my pussy. I stood up and licked his cock clean. I was about to sit when Rose came near me and said, "Let us fuck you again."

"What?" I asked.

She explained and was ready. Jack came behind me and Rose came in front of me positioning her middle finger as a cock. Jack inserted his cock inside my ass and Rose inserted her finger inside my pussy. She kissed me and cried, "Come on baby... yeah... yeah." Jack was fucking me from behind and Rose was fucking me from the front side. It was a painful and exciting moment of my life.

After Jack exploded in my ass it was Rose's turn to be sandwiched. I inserted my finger inside her pussy and fucked. Jack was fucking her from behind. I saw her face. Her mouth was open. I closed them with my lips and inserted my tongue inside her mouth. Then Jack exploded and sat on the sofa, but Rose and I were still fucking and kissing. I removed finger from her pussy and started to rub my pussy with her pussy. We lied on the floor and rubbed our boobs and pussy. Jack was looking at us. He got excited and started shaking his cock with his cock with his hand. We were still rubbing our pussies and kissing when Jack exploded and he spilled all the sperm on our body. Rose, then licked my body and I licked her body and Jack was licking our bodies.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.