Hello New Orleans - Cover

Hello New Orleans

by Heathen57

Copyright© 2004 by Heathen57

Romantic Sex Story: Part of the "Almost Like a Song" series. Mickey's sister relates her ordeal of starting a new life with the help of Dave's family.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

(So Adios to Amarillo, )

Authors Note: This is the sixth story in a series using the same main characters. The others in order are: Wolf Creek Pass, Silverton, Canyon Trilogy, Las Vegas Nights and Amarillo by Morning. I suggest you read the previous stories for background of these characters.


What a long day. From utter despair of having to go back to my parents to relief when my sister and her boyfriend 'rescued' me and even found me a new place to live.

Michelle -- No, she asked me to call her Mickey now -- and I had always been close. We would comfort each other when our father would discipline one of us, if you can call a whipping until your butt was covered in bleeding welts discipline. She was also the one who explained what was really happening when I had my first period. All my mother would say was that I was going to have "the curse" every month and I had to stay away from boys or they would kiss me and I would become pregnant. Then she told my father who declared me a slut like my sister and forbade me from ever even talking to a boy.

Mickey took me aside and after drying my tears, told me what the real deal was. She also told me about using some of my allowance for tampons and how to take the big pads that mother would buy and dispose of them.

It became my turn to comfort her when Father caught her with a boy. After she had passed out from the beating, I didn't dare go to her since I would have the same done to me. But as soon as she got to her door, I helped her in and comforted her. Then I cleaned her cuts and doctored them as best I could. I also brought her food since Father demanded that she could come down to eat when she got hungry.

I was so scared when she left home. She and Father had a terrible argument, and he slapped her. She went upstairs and grabbed her personal stuff and after hugging me, walked out the door. I wanted to go with her, but I was too young. I felt so alone and scared. After she left, Father refused to even allow us to speak her name. He said she had shamed the entire family and was a harlot.

I endured life as best I could. I had to go to public school since the town had no Christian school and Mother said I was too headstrong to teach at home. Father would spy on me to make sure I didn't talk to any of the other people, especially boys. I had to wear those awful dresses and the other girls made fun of me.

The only thing that kept me sane was that Mickey would call late on Saturday night. I would turn the ringer on the phone down and cover it with a pillow after everybody else would be in bed. We would talk sometimes for an hour. I know it cost her more than what she had, but she told me it was worth it to make sure I was all right.

Father caught us talking one night and he yelled at her, and then beat me for disobedience. She then took to sending letters to a friend of hers who would pass them to me at church. I missed her voice, but it was better than nothing.

Then came the night of my first date. Father was against it but finally agreed to let me go since there were others that would be there. Mother again cautioned me that boys were evil and that if I kissed one it would lead to me getting pregnant.

She was right in a way. I did end up pregnant, but not in the way she said. My date raped me and took my virginity. A few weeks later I had missed my period. I talked to the boy who had raped me and he told me to get lost. I couldn't get in touch with Mickey, and I was at my wit's end. I couldn't take another beating and then ridicule from my parents so I tried to take the easy way out. Mother found me in the bathtub with deep cuts on both of my wrists and called 911. I spent a week in the hospital. Of course my parents found out about the baby, so I knew I was in for another beating at the very least.

Then Mickey shows up here with this absolutely gorgeous hunk of a man. She had met him when he rescued her from a blizzard. He is handsome, sweet, and he treats her like a queen. Too bad he is my sister's. I want one like him.

As Dave moved the bus (Mickey called it a coach) away from my parents house and out onto the highway, I sat next to my sister on the sofa and cried in relief and probably a little fear. As bad as my home life had been, I had never been out "on my own". It was really scary. The world is a big place and I had no idea what was out there.

Since I had left with nothing but the clothes on my back and they were Mickey's, Dave decided that we needed to stop at a mall. I didn't have any money, but Mickey said not to worry about it.

I had never been to a mall before. Father had deemed them "Dens of Sin" and anything that Mother could not make was purchased at the local Wal-Mart. I was excited but a little nervous at the same time. This place was huge! We parked out at the far end of the lot. Dave was going to relax while we shopped, but Mickey talked him into coming along. He grumbled a bit about becoming the community pack mule, but he was smiling so I guess he really didn't mind.

As we stepped out of the bus Dave got between us, and held his arm out from his body so we could each grab an arm. I linked my arm through his and we strode across the lot and into the double glass doors. The smells of all kinds of food hit my senses like a wall. I had not been eating much and it smelled so good.

Mickey giggled at my reaction. I was sniffing the air and smiling. She touched Dave's arm and said, "I think we could all use something to eat." Since I had never tasted 'heathen food' as my father called it, Dave suggested that we start with pizza. "The main food group of teens and college kids" he called it, and after the first mouthful I could see why. This was definitely going on my must have list. The crust was thick and chewy and the combination of all the toppings was delicious. I ended up eating three slices before I was stuffed.

While we were eating, I looked around at all the people moving around. The girls were dressed in low-cut jeans and crop tops. The boys had baggy jeans and big shirts. Couples were walking around holding hands, or had their arms around each other's waists. There were even couples standing in more out of the way places kissing and running their hands all over each other.

As I watched them I could feel heaviness in my chest because I had never had the chance to enjoy the love of a boy. Further down, I could feel a tingle in my pussy as I fantasized about being with a boy who loved me.

Dave must have seen me watching the couples because when Mickey left to dump the trash, he leaned over and put his hand on my forearm. He whispered just loud enough for me to hear, "Don't worry, that will be you soon enough." I blushed, but I was also very grateful for his touch as well as his words.

We started out hitting places that specialized in teen clothing. The jeans I had on were just a little baggy on me but the first ones Mickey picked out were so tight that you could see every curve of my legs and butt, and they rode very low on my hips. I came out of the dressing room, and Dave whistled at me. I blushed again, but decided that I had to have these pants.

Mickey asked me to pull up my shirt a bit to see how they looked. When I did Mickey looked with a critical eye. I looked down and with horror realized that the 'Granny panties' that Mother insisted that I wear were showing far above the top of the jeans. I shoved the hem of the shirt back down as far as I could with tears of embarrassment forming in my eyes.

Mickey quickly gave me a hug and told me to hurry and change back into my other jeans. I brought them out to the counter where Mickey had 3 other pairs and shirts to match! Dave gave them his credit card (platinum!) and we were out the door.

Mickey walked up to a shop that had the most revealing underwear I had ever seen displayed in their front windows. Dave followed us in and found a chair near the dressing rooms. Mickey took me around showing me all kinds of different panties, some of which seemed to be nothing but strings and a bit of lace. She grabbed several different styles that she thought would fit and to my surprise, she picked up a few for herself.

We shared a dressing room and Mickey immediately popped her top off to try on the bra that she had picked out. Her breasts were firm and bounced just a little as she pulled the bra she was wearing off. I was embarrassed to see her topless, but it was as if she didn't even think about it.

I slowly pulled my own top off revealing the bra I had borrowed from her. My own breasts were starting to swell from the pregnancy so her bra had been almost a perfect fit. When I let the cups drop, I felt my nipples crinkle in the cool air.

"Being pregnant does have some advantages," Mickey commented with a giggle.

I blushed, but grinned back at her. She had me slip on a low cut bra made from a soft lacy material. It matched the panties that she had talked me into earlier. It fit just right, and the padded underwire gave me even more of a lift. I had never felt so sexy before. I could feel my nipples stand out more and there was a definite wetness in the panties that I had on.

We made our selections and headed out to find Dave. He teased a bit by asking Mickey since he was paying for this stuff, he should at least get a show of what she had bought for herself. She gave him a quick but passionate kiss, and promised she would show him later.

The rest of the time in the mall was a whirlwind. We must have stopped in almost every shop in the place. I even got my ears pierced since that was something else that my parents had forbidden. Dave left us for a bit to pick up a couple of things, and we finally met back at the food court loaded with bags filled with the day's bounty. The last thing we bought were some of those giant cinnamon rolls that I had been drooling over.

We piled back in the bus and headed out. Dave drove for a while longer, pulling into a campground about sundown. Since we had all eaten at the mall, we just had sandwiches for dinner. After we cleaned up, Mickey decided that I should show off the outfits we had bought today. Dave and Mickey leaned back on the couch while I headed back to try on the clothes.

The first outfit was the jeans and a crop top that showed my belly. I also put on the thong and bra set that Mickey had talked me into. I felt the soft satin of the thong, as it pressed tight against my moist pussy lips. I felt the tingle again, but much stronger than before. The tight jeans stimulated my clit with every move I made, making me even more aroused. I checked the mirror one more time and noticed that my nipples were showing against the shirt's material.

I walked out to smiles of approval from Mickey and whistles and claps from Dave. It made me feel so sexy to see him notice me. I had let my long hair down from its usual bun and I had to admit it made me look different.

The next outfit was a dark blue mini and a low cut blouse. I received the same reaction. Feeling just a bit naughty, I bent over to adjust the strap on one of my shoes letting the skirt slip up. I knew they could just see the bottom of my butt cheeks. It turned me on so much that I almost exploded right there.

The final outfit was not really an outfit at all, but a short sleep shirt that Mickey decided I needed. It came down to not quite mid thigh but was made of very soft cotton and would feel great to sleep in. It felt so much more comfortable than the ankle length flannel gowns that Mother insisted I wear.

With the show over, Dave and Mickey retired to the bedroom in the back of the bus. I stretched out on the couch that had been folded out to make a comfortable bed. I rolled over to try and get to sleep. As I moved my head, I caught the scent of Dave's aftershave. This triggered memories of how sexy I felt when he would look at me, and how good his warm touch had felt on my arm.

Without thinking about it, my left hand came up to touch my right breast. The nipple hardened under my fingers and I started to rub and pinch it lightly. My other hand moved lower, caressing the skin on my tummy and then lower to find my pussy outside the satin panties I had on. My imagination was bringing up images of Dave's hands where mine were, caressing my breasts and sliding under the satin to press his fingers into the wet folds.

I gasped as my fingers moved around my clit, the tingles getting more intense. I heard myself moan a bit and then froze as I realized they might be able to hear me. I listened intently, and heard a moan coming from the door to their room.

I looked up and saw that there was light coming from the hall where the door to their room had not closed completely. I knew I shouldn't but I got up and crept down the hallway.

I could hear their voices whispering and sighing as I got closer. Peering in, I could see them both naked on the bed. They were kissing and holding each other. His hands were wandering down the side of her torso moving from her ribs and down around her butt. She was stroking his cock slowly up and down. It was hard and huge! When Gary had raped me, I hadn't seen what his looked like, but it could not have been anywhere near the size of Dave's. I tried to imagine something that big inside of me, opening me up. Just the thought made me wetter than I had ever been.

I started touching myself everywhere Dave's hands were moving on Mickey. I felt as if I was on fire. Imagining that it was me that he was touching, I could feel myself coming closer to an orgasm. My nipples were so hard that they were beginning to hurt. My fingers were moving the lips of my pussy, spreading my juices.

As Mickey crawled over on top of Dave I slid my panties off. I pushed two fingers inside my pussy as Mickey slid down and impaled herself on his cock. The rhythm of my fingers matched hers as she rode up and down on his shaft. His hands were rubbing and tugging on her erect nipples so without thinking my other hand was under my nightshirt and I was doing the same to mine.

I felt myself going over the edge, and when Mickey moaned and bucked her pelvis against Dave, I lost it. I bit my lip to keep from getting too loud as my body started to shake. My pelvis was thrusting against my hand forcing my fingers deeper into my pussy. My juices were coating my hand and spreading across my thighs.

My legs were trembling so bad that I had to kneel down and lean against the wall. Gasping for breath, and fearful of getting caught, I crawled back to the couch. My mind kept replaying the scene I had just witnessed over and over and I ended up giving myself a couple more small orgasms before I could get to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of coffee brewing. I opened my eyes to see Mickey sitting at the table looking over at me. I rolled over to sit up and noticed that my thighs were sticky with my juices. This brought the whole scene from last night to the forefront of my thoughts.

I slid out from under the covers, and felt the cool air touch my bare pussy. As I was trying to figure this new feeling out, Mickey held up the red satin panties that I had been wearing when I went to bed.

I tried to mumble out an apology, but Mickey just smiled. "If you really want to watch, just knock next time. I'm sure Dave wouldn't mind."

I felt my face turn an even deeper shade of red. I explained that I had been touching myself and stopped because I was afraid I would be heard when I had instead had heard them. I apologized to Mickey again for watching but explained that I couldn't seem to help myself.

Instead of berating me, she shocked me even more with her next question. She just smiled again and said, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh God, Mickey. I had never been so turned on in my life. You looked so beautiful and sexy. I couldn't believe that he was so gentle caressing you. And when you lowered yourself down on him I almost came right then."

"Yeah, that was pretty intense for me too. I imagine your first time was not very romantic."

"Not a bit. It hurt like hell, and he just stuck it in and pumped about five times and came in me. I didn't feel a thing other than the pain. Then he climbed off and told me I was a rotten lay."

Mickey then came over and sat by me. "Kait, believe me, you will find someone who will treat you right. Someone who will make you feel like I did last night."

Then she reached around and drew me into a hug. I needed that more than I realized. I suddenly started sobbing with relief. For as long as I can remember, I had never received a hug from either of my parents. That simple act caused me to feel more loved, more wanted, than I had ever felt in my life. I knew that I would be all right with whatever I had to face in the future, because my sister would always be there for me.

I finally pulled myself together as Dave came out of the bathroom in a robe drying his hair with a towel. He smiled at me and wished me a good morning. Mickey then patted my leg and said that if I wanted a quick shower, she would show me how to work the controls.

I hurried through a quick shower, making sure I scrubbed the evidence of my night's activities from between my legs. I was drying off when there was a knock on the door. Mickey handed me a short light pink silk robe, I ran a comb through my damp hair and stepped out.

The cooler air whipped up under the robe reminding me of my nudity. I looked down and noticed that my nipples were showing through the material. Dave looked up from his laptop as I walked by and carefully sat down opposite him.

We made small talk over coffee and the cinnamon rolls we had bought yesterday. I saw Dave's eyes flick down more than once and when I glanced down I saw that my robe had come open just enough to show most of my breasts. I started to cover up, but decided that I kinda liked the idea that he was looking. It made me feel all warm inside that he would find me desirable.

As we finished up, Dave turned to me. "I know that we haven't had a chance to really discuss what is happening. I know that we pulled you out from your home pretty fast yesterday, so I want to lay out what I have planned. If there is something that you don't like, just say so."

I nodded my head and he started to speak again. "My sister lives in New Orleans with her husband. They have a big house in one of the better districts of the city. Their kids are already gone and when I talked to her she was thrilled to have you come to live there. You see, she, too, got pregnant when she was 16, so she already has a special place in her heart for you. You won't have to worry about having a place to stay and you can decide what you wish to do after the baby is born.

If you want to go to college, they will help you. It is a chance to be whatever you want to be. If you don't feel comfortable with them, you can get a place on your own and they will help you until you find a job or whatever."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.