Audition - Cover

Audition

by Mikas

Copyright© 2004 by Mikas

Erotica Sex Story: Becky's parents are very sheltering of her, but she has a big rebelious streak. She goes for a modelling audition that turns her life in a whole new direction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

Today is a very exciting day for me. I had seen an ad for modelling and when I responded to it, the people actually called me in for an interview! I couldn't believe it! So, I wanted to dress sexy for it. I really didn't have much that screamed sexy, my body had started developing nicely when I was quite young and ever since then my parents have been very protective in trying to cover myself up. They say it's not appropriate to be showing off my body. But, last week I just turned 18 and I want to try doing stuff on my own. I looked through my closet for something to wear. A pair of tight jeans was about all I had for sexy pants, I wasn't even allowed to wear skirts. I didn't think a long dress would look good for the interview. Other than that, I had a nice black shirt that was cute and made from very thin material. In fact, it was almost see-through, and my parents would never let me wear it withought something underneath. I did my makeup to look sexy and looked at myself in the mirror. I was 5'8", very slim with 36D breasts. My hair was short and red, and looked good when I thrashed it around. My outfit didn't scream sexy, but it was still far more risque than my parents would want me to step outside in. But today, they weren't home. I was so excited and ran down to my car to go to the interview.

The place was just a house, though it was a pretty nice one. I found it odd though, I thought these places were supposed to be in... I don't know, just something other than a house. As I walked up to it and looked around, it did seem like it was a very big house. Maybe this was just the head of the company's place. Didn't matter though, I had an interview. I rang the doorbell and a man answered. He was pointing a small video camera at me the whole time.

"Hi, you must be Becky, right?" he asked

"Yeah, hi, how are you doing?"

"Pretty good, come on in."

"Is this the office?"

"Yes it is. Walk back this way."

"Is this the main office or just a place to do interviews and stuff?"

"This is the place. There's actually another floor completely below this one, that's where the main studio is. Other than that, we use the rest of the building for more casual shots, or some outdoor stuff in the backyard."

"Oh, I see."

"Back into this room here please. There, just sit over on that couch."

"What's with the video camera?"

"Well, I just do the interviews. There's other people that do the main hiring, but they tend to be busy most of the day. I just record it all and that way they can see how well you do and also get a better idea of what you look like. You looked great in the headshots, but you can never tell for certain what people will look like in person. You are absolutely beautiful though. How old are you?"

"I just turned 18."

"Okay, and have you ever done any modelling before?"

"No."

"First time... well, are you comfortable being in front of the camera?"

"Yes."

"Like this right now, holding the camera right in front of you all the time. No problems at all?"

"Nope."

"Okay good. And you were interested in adult modelling?"

"What?!" My face have just turned so red!

"Oh, I'm sorry. I think that they must have checked off the wrong box. Which section were you supposed to be in?"

"I don't know, I had just said whatever paid the most. That was just sorta joking though, on the phone they didn't really go into what all there was."

"Okay, that would be why. You see, we do several different things here, modelling isn't just one set job. You see, at the bottom sort of pay is just calanders, promotional shots, stuff like that. Like the stock photos that you find on websites."

"Oh, I see."

"Yeah, and those can range from things like sexy outfits to maybe even semi-nude. Not much though, just to be flashy. Nothing that you wouldn't see in a magazine advertisement. That stuff there is pretty low pay though, that's just for girls that already have a job and just want some easy part time stuff on the side. Do you have a full time job?"

"No, I was looking for something that would have good pay to it. I still live with my parents and I needed something that would support me so I can move out."

"I understand, and I'll tell you right now that the low end modelling is not for you. Really most modelling is part time, it's hard to get anything that would be enough to support you on your own. How serious are you about becoming a model?"

"It's something I always wanted to do."

"Okay. Well, is doing adult modelling something that you would be against?"

"What does it... well, what would I do?"

"At the lower end of it there's just some casual sex. Nothing crazy, but it will help pay the bills. Now, as you go higher into it, we start paying more. For example, if you just go down on a guy, we're not going to be paying much for that. Let him cum on your face and the price goes up a little. Now on the other hand, things like group sex would be probably be able to pay your rent off of just an hours worth of work."

"Oh my god, are you serious about this?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drop it all on you like that. Most of the people we work with already have experience and know what they're in this for. It's usually a problem for new comers to get comfortable with it all, so we don't really tend to use them much."

"It's not a problem, I just didn't realize all that... stuff." I didn't want to seem like I was just some amateur.

"Well, is that something that you would maybe be interested in?"

"Maybe."

"Okay. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Well, we get some problems with boyfriends sometimes. We want girls to stay with us for a long time, and if you're just starting then boyfriends can get jealous and make you quit. If you've already been with us, then boyfriends tend to not be a problem but starting out they can be. Which is really bad in this case."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't want to sound mean or anything. You are very beautiful and I think you could go very far in the business. You have a great attitude, you're very sweet. But still, if you've never had any experience in this at all and you have a boyfriend, I don't know if we could really take you in."

"I think I'd really like to try this though, I always wanted to be a model."

"Are you comfortable with yourself sexually?"

"Yes." I didn't really know what he meant, but I was trying anything to get the job.

"Do you have a good sexual relationship with your boyfriend?"

I laughed at that point, "Umm... yes."

"Well, I don't know. We've got some other girls coming in later for the interview and we really are only looking to bring in maybe 1 or 2 new models. Is there any reason that you might be better suited for the job than they are?"

"I wouldn't let my boyfriend be a problem, I'd be really dedicated to this. I want to try doing this, and I'll do whatever you think is best."

"That's the spirit there Becky. I think you might do pretty well. Would you like to audition today?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know what kind of job this is. You said you were interested and would do whatever we think is best. If you want it then you can audition with us."

"Okay." I really didn't know what I was saying anymore, but just getting to show off my body was turning me on. My parents would never let me do modelling that would show my body and if they even thought I was doing adult stuff... ooohh, I'd be in so much trouble.

"Well, let me get you to stand up."

I stood up for him and he walked over towards me. He moved the camera around close to me, pointing it at my body from different angles.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.