Animal Farm Swappers - Cover

Animal Farm Swappers

 

Chapter 9: Discovered

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Discovered - They were living on the farm where everybody around them was a swapper

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Over two weeks passed. Betty and Rod didn't tell their friends and sex partners about the swap club their parents belonged to. Nor did they get a chance " or take a chance " to go back home on party nights and peek.

On those nights they sneaked out of their grandmother's house and met their friends for swapping parties of their own. Peggy always picked them up down the street, usually with one or more in the car with her, and they always had a differant place to go. They'd been introduced to other singles and couples just as eager for new partners as they were, and most of the time they went to a home where the parents were away.

Sometimes they fucked in the back of the car, in some secluded area, but they never visited the barn and animals at night. They were afraid that the lights would be seen and investigated, and anyway, they had plenty of oppertunities for that in the afternoons.

Mr. Anderson rarely visited the barn, and when he did they always saw or heard his car coming soon enough to get everything in order before he entered. They did groom the animals, and did the other necessary chores, and things would have kept going along the in the same manner if they hadn't gotten careless.

But one day after school hours a group did get careless. Cliff Anderson saw the four cars parked near the barn and was pleased that the students were interested enough in the project to visit the animals when they didn't have to.

Cliff wasn't really all that shocked when he entered the barn and saw all the naked boys and girls. He'd been around too long for anything like that to shock him that much. He wasn't even that surprised. His eyes focused on a young couple on a pile of hay near the door. The boy was humping the girl like crazy and Cliff's own cock immidiately began to grow into an erection.

But when Cliff saw another girl under one of the horses, with what seemed to be a foot of hard horse cock slipping in and out of her cunt, and another naked girl holding onto that long prick with both hands, he'd never been more surprised in his life. He also felt that he should be disgusted. But the sight was even more exciting than the fucking couple. The naked young girls seemed to pop out his eyes. The young girl kneeling before a young boy and sucking the boy's thrusting cock was almost too much.

Cliff had the urge to rip off his clothes and start grabbing young, lush female flesh. But he was the teacher, the representitative of authority, and he had to keep himself under control. Just as he was wondering what he would say, or shout " he really felt a little stupid standing there with his cock pushing his pants out "

"Hey, we have company!"

Cliff saw that those loud words had come from Rod Hart. That handsome young stud was standing near one of the stalls, naked, and a girl was down sucking on his cock. Raising his eyes from the naked bodies, the various fucking activities, Cliff began to recognize faces.

Rod's sister, Betty, was standing nearby, staring at him. God, what tits! What a gorgeous body! Julie and Peggy were watching the girl being fucked by the horse, and Julie was holding onto the long cock. Who was the girl bouncing up and down on the big prick? Or under the big prick. Her face was contorted with passion and she wasn't stopping her fast fucking movements. Marge! Marge Fenton was making it with an animal!

He saw Carl Hunt and Steve Mason. And there was Kathy Moore! What a beautiful body that young redhead had! She was being fucked dog fashion by a youngster named Max Dodson. She was looking at him, her green eyes glittering, the passion regestering on her plain face. Was she taking it in her ass? God, what had he stubbled onto!

Cliff had to say something, tell them to get dressed or some damn thing, but he couldn't seem to find his voice. He wished that he didn't have a hard-on! He probably looked ridiculous with his pants pokoing out.

"Hello, Mister Anderson!" Peggy Savage called. "Why don't you take your clothes off and join in on the fun?"

The naked blonde's eyes were on his crotch, his stiffened prick, and she was smiling brightly. Cliff successfully fought off the impulse to try and hide the evidence of his excitement with his hands.

"All of you " you people get dressed," he said. Then louder, "Right now! I'm going to have to report this " this disgraceful conduct to the principle and to your parents!"

"I wouldn't advise you to do that," Rod said, pulling his thrusting cock from a girl's sucking mouth.

Cliff saw that the girl was Donna Evans. He'd fucked her mother. Her parents belonged to the swap club. As did the parents of the Harts, of course. As did Peggy's and Julie's and Marge's. The kids obviously had a swap club of their own. What the hell should he do! He knew what he'd like to do!

"Are you theatening me, Rod?"

"No, Mister Anderson. I'd just like to talk to you for a few minutes. My sister and I would like to talk yo you, I mean, and we'd rather not let everybody hear."

Betty had moved over and was standing beside her brother. Cliff wondered if they had sex together. God, what a lovely body! All the young girls were lovely! But he had his duty to perform! He couldn't let his thoughts, his desires, stand in the way of his duty! Besides, he'd get in serious trouble if he accepted Peggy's invitation " even if all the naked young people, male as well as female, seemed to really want him to join them.

"Let's go down to the other end of the barn where we can talk in private," Betty said, smiling. "I'm sure that you don't want anybody to hear what we have to say, Mister Anderson."

Rod and Betty turned and walked away. Cliff, not knowing what else to do at the moment, followed, his eyes on Betty's jiggling ass, glad that there weren't any comments or snickers from the other young people. He sure as hell didn't feel very dignified walking along with what probably looked like a tent pole in his pants.

Rod and Betty stoped and turned around. Cliff stopped, his back to the naked kids he knew were still staring. "Now, young lady, what don't you want the others to hear?"

Betty smiled, showing her perfect white teeth. "Thanks for calling me a young lady. It was nice of you under the circumstances, I think, and in answer to the question I saw in your eyes, Rod and I do have sex together."

"We've also seen you fucking our mother," Rod said, also smiling. "We've seen you lapping her cunt, and we've watched while she sucked your cock."

"We've also watched our father fuck your lovely wife," Bety said. "We've seen him going down on her, and we've seen her blowing him."

"We've observed you in all kinds of erotic situations," Rod said. "Tell him, Betty. Maybe that'll take your mind off his big cock and your itchy twat!"

Cliff stared and listened as Betty quickly explained everything, then told him that they'd make a deal with him. They wouldn't blab if he wouldn't.

"Our two-faced parents are very strict with us," Rod added after Betty stopped talking. "We're afraid they'll send us away to boarding schools and we'd hate to miss all the fun we have together and with the other kids."

"Do the others know about their parents belonging to the swap " "

"It just so happens that we've never seen any of the kids' parents," Betty said. "Outside of our home, at least. If they do attend the parties, of course."

"We're curious," Rod said, grinning.

"I almost talked too much," Cliff said. "I think I'd rather not say any more about the kids or their parents. I really should tell your mother and father about your incestous relationship, though. And about the sex with the colt."

"Don't forget to tell about both horses," Betty said. "And the bulls. Then we'll broadcast it all over the school and the city about how you and your wife belong to a sex club and how we've seen your wife and our mother going down on each other."

Rod chuckled. "It looks as if it's a stalemate, Mister Anderson."

"I guess you're right," Cliff said, deciding that he might as well look on the bright side of the turn of events. He was going to get a crack at Betty and probably as many of the other young girls as he could handle. Hadn't he spent a hell of a lot of time daydreaming about just that!

Betty put a hand out and stroked his hard cock through his clothes. "I've spent a great deal of time thinking about your big prick since the first time I saw it, Mister Anderson."

"Under these circumstances I think you'd better call me Cliff, Betty. I don't suppose its any great revelation that I've had my fantasies about you, and some of the other girls, too. What are you going to tell the others?"

"I have an idea," Rod said. "I'll go tell them that you've been fucking Betty all the time and now she threatens to expose you if you don't go along with us."

"That should settle their curiousity," Betty said. "Send Peggy over, Rod. You know how Cliff likes to make it with two females at the same time!"

Rod walked away, his prick still stiffened proudly. Cliff suddenly hoped that he didn't lose his hard-on at a criticle momment. He was nervous and worried about the whole deal, he could get into serious trouble by fucking around with the young kids, and if they all gathered around to watch he might not be able to perform " even if he was used to spectators at the swapping parties. This was different. He was going to have sex with the daughters of some of the mother he'd fucked and sucked.

"I was really surprised to hear that you'd been making it with Betty, Cliff. Rod said you wanted to be called by your first name. Betty, you can sure keep a secret!"

Cliff didn't meet Peggy's eyes. He didn't say anything either. Nor did Betty. That lovely girl dropped down and began taking off his shoes. It was warm and he wasn't wearing a jacket or tie. Peggy stepped close and started unbuttoning his shirt. He managed not to touch the poking titties, dimly wondering why he was hesitating. Because he was their teacher, he guessed, and because he knew their parents. God, their folks would probably want to kill him if they found out what was happening.

Standing naked, Cliff enjoyed the admiration in Peggy's eyes, and told her that his cock measuered nine inches when it was in its present erect state. They spread his clothes out on a pile of hay.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.