Animal Farm Swappers - Cover

Animal Farm Swappers

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - They were living on the farm where everybody around them was a swapper

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Betty didn't really consider it breaking the agreement with her girl friends when she told Rod about her exciting experience in the barn. She'd always told her brother everything and she was anxious to get his reaction.

Rod got very excited while listening to Betty's tale. He did pretend more interest in Kathy than he did in the girls fucking the horses, but he decided that he'd like to see the action with the animals at the first opportunity.

Their parents didn't have a swap session that evening, so they were both a little frustrated. Rod had been getting plenty of sex, but he got a hard-on after going to bed that night that just wouldn't go down. He finally went to the bathroom and beat off. Betty told him later that she'd also become sexy-hot, despite all the sucking and fucking that afternoon, and had fingered herself to a climax.

The next afternoon Rod got a chance at Kathy. Peggy and Betty decided that it'd be better if they kept the party small to introduce, or re-introduce, Kathy to the pleasures of sex with a guy. The four of them went to Peggy's house right after school and within a matter of minutes they were all naked.

Rod was amazed when he saw Kathy's beautifully stacked body. He was also very pleased. She really went for his body, too " his thrusting cock " and he just about had to let her suck his prick before even getting more than a feel of her big titties.

The four of them remained in the living room, and after watching Kathy kneeling and sucking Rod's cock for a minute or two, Betty and Peggy started doing a sixty-nine. Kathy, her eyes wide open, pulled her hot mouth from Rod's throbbing prick and said that she wanted to suck and be sucked at the same time.

Rod knew what she meant, as Betty had told him about the big girl assuming the aggressive role in gay sex, but he told her that he'd do a sixty-nine if she liked. Kathy liked " and they were soon locked together in that end-for-end erotic embrace.

Enjoying himself tremendously, liking the taste and the fragrant odor, Rod tongued and sucked Kathy's elongated and slippery clitoris until she had an orgasm. She sucked just as greedily, and expertly, but he concentrated on not coming and his cock was still loaded and poking proudly when she sagged limply.

Kathy kept sucking, but he pulled his cock from her mouth and told her it was fucking time. He told her that he'd let her suck him all the way off later.

Kathy turned out to be a damned good fuck. After hearing about the horses, he'd somehow gotten the idea that her cunt would be loose and sloppy. He hadn't really thought it all out, as cunts were constructed to stretch almost without limit, and if healthy and normal they could adjust to any size cock.

Rod fucked Kathy to and through another spasmodic orgasm, and he kissed her on the mouth for the first time. She sucked his tongue just as greedily as she had his cock. She was surprised, and happy, because he still hadn't climaxed. She quickly began wriggling and hunching again. He'd thrust in and remained buried balls-deep. He told her that she could suck him off then if she wanted to and then he'd fuck her again while going for his second ejaculation.

Kathy wanted it that way, and he pulled out and walked on his hands and knees until he was straddling her head, his wet prick poking at her mouth. She fondled his balls and caressed his ass while blowing him.

Betty and Peggy had pulled away from each other after spasming under each other's mouths and tongues, and Peggy started going down on Kathy. That caused Kathy to suck Rod's pulsing prick even more greedily. He soon told her to get ready for the deluge.

Kathy grabbed his ass and pulled his cock deep into her throat when it began jerking and spewing hot jism. She sucked and gulped and swallowed fast enough to keep from losing a drop of the sticky semen. She didn't stop sucking until his cock was drained completely dry and was soft and limber.

It only took about ten minutes of lavish attentions from the three naked girls for Rod to be ready and able for more action.

He fucked Kathy from behind while she was going down on Betty and Peggy was sucking on Betty's titties. He fucked Peggy from behind while she was lapping Kathy's cunt and Betty was sucking on Kathy's big boobies. Then he fucked Betty from behind while she was eating out Kathy and Peggy was tounging her asshole.

Kathy, like all the other young swingers, got a big bang out of the fact that Rid was having sex with his own sister. When he announced that he was about ready to come, Peggy's tongue in his humping ass helping to start him on the mad dash, Kathy told him to go ahead and shoot his stuff in Betty.

He did, pounding furiously as the jism spewed, and then quickly got out of the way to let Peggy do her thing. Kathy, getting very excited watching Peggy eating the sperm out of Betty's cunt, told Peggy to save her some. Rod didn't have any more sex that afternoon, even though he got another hard-on while watching the three girls linked together in a round robin.

The next afternoon the girls were let out of school early again, and headed for the farm. Rod didn't think Betty would mind, and he wasn't all that concerned about the other three girls, so he told Steve and Carl about the bestiality the girls had engaged in and enjoyed.

Steve and Carl weren't very surprised and went along with Rod's suggestion that the three of them go out and try to sneak up and do some peeking. Steve had his father's car and as soon as school was out they took off for the barn.

They parked the car and found a path alongside the winding creek, on the same side the barn was on. Not far from the barn, just around a bend, they discovered a spot in the creek that looked deep enough for swimming.

When they got close enough to hear the girls' voices they stopped and discussed the best way to try and watch without being seen. Carl said that maybe they should barge right on in, but Rod said that it's be more fun to see if they could spy for a while before letting their presence be known. Steve agreed with Rod and Carl went along with them as they scouted around the barn.

They discovered a small door down at one end. Carefully opening it, they found that there was a ladder leading up into the hayloft. They were on the opposite side from the stables and Rod led the way up the narrow ladder.

They moved across the bouncy hay until they were about ten feet from the edge. Dropping to their bellies, they wormed their way forward until they could peer down into the stables below.

Rod wasn't quite prepared for what he saw. He put a finger to his lips, then motioned with his hand to indicate to the others that they should remain silent and watch.

Both young horses were in action. Betty and Kathy were with Prince; Peggy and Julie were with Blackie. Betty was holding Prince's long cock while Kathy was hunching her cunt up and down on at least eight inches of the hard, glistening prick; Julie was holding Blackie's equally long cock while Peggy fucked her pussy up and down on at least eight inches of the equally hard, glistening prick.

Rod found the scene stimulating. His cock began to rise into an erection immediately, straining against his shorts and pants, and he was sure that the erotic sights were having the same effect on Steve and Carl.

Soon, Kathy started bucking through a climax, taking even more of Prince's big cock, and shortly afterward Peggy bucked through an orgasm, also taking more of Blackie's big cock while gripped in the throes of passion.

It was soon evident that the young horses hadn't climaxed. Betty changed places with Kathy, and Julie shifted around with Peggy. Rod was fascinated by the way Betty impaled herself on the end of Prince's huge prick " and by the way Julie engulfed seven or eight inches of Blackie's fucking cock with her clinging cunt.

Rod could see that the girls had been wise in arranging things as they had. Keeping the horses' heads tied down and their back legs fastened together undoubtedly kept the sexy girls from being seriously injured. If Prince or Blackie ever got a chance to do some fucking they'd probably ram their long cocks so deep they'd tickle some tonsils from the wrong direction.

Steve, on his stomach next to Rod, put his mouth close to Rod's ear. "My balls will be aching soon! When do you want to go down and join them?"

"Let's wait until after the horses shoot off," Rod whispered, not taking his eyes from the fucking scene. He could just barely hear the gasps and moans of pleasure " and figured that all four girls were far to enthralled to pay much attention to anything other than the torrid sexual action.

"That Kathy's stacked like the proverbial brick shit house," Steve whispered, his eyes once again fixed upon the scene. "With a body like that she doesn't need a pretty face!"

Rod had told Steve and Carl about his session with Kathy and they were both eager to get a crack at her. Now, watching as she held the horse's cock for Betty to fuck, which Betty was doing very energetically by then, Rod wondered if Kathy would let him fuck her in the ass. As far as he knew, she'd never tried that form of sexual pleasure and it'd be fun breaking her in.

He saw that his sister was blasting off to glory " words she'd jokingly used a few time when they'd been fucking. Now she was coming like crazy with the business end of the horse cock in her sweet cunt. But that was all right. She could wash and her delectable pussy would be just as sweet as ever.

"Look at that!" Carl whispered.

Rod was looking " and so was Steve. The big horse cock in Betty's cunt was spurting what seemed to be cupfuls of jism. The stuff was overflowing, running out, and was practically gushing over the sides of Betty's clinging cuntlips. When she stopped her fucking motions the sperm kept right on overflowing.

"Blackie's shooting off now!" Steve whispered excitedly.

Rod saw that, too. They were looking down at an angle, which enabled them to have an almost perfect view of the action in the two stalls. Rod's balls would also be aching soon, he knew, but he decided to wait until Betty and Peggy had washed themselves before going down. He whispered that to Steve and Carl.

They didn't answer, but he knew that they'd heard. Julie was bouncing up and down on the makeshift bed, her clinging cunt sliding up and down on what looked to be almost a foot of hard horse cock, while that huge cock spurted sperm that kept on spilling out of her slippery snatch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.