Animal Farm Swappers - Cover

Animal Farm Swappers

 

Chapter 7: Animal Orgy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Animal Orgy - They were living on the farm where everybody around them was a swapper

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Betty dropped down between Kathy's legs. She was as hot as hell from listening to the talk about big horse cocks, from the mental pictures of Kathy sucking and fucking, and from looking at Kathy's big naked body. Kathy was all of five-eleven and her hundred and forty pounds were perfectly distributed over her large frame.

Knowing that Julie and Peggy were eager to get down on the animals, and that Kathy was eager for some cuntlapping, Betty didn't do any inner-thigh kissing or licking; nor did she take the time to feast upon the big tits. She figured that she'd be able to experience all the delights with the shapely redhead in the near future, maybe even while sharing her with Rod, so she went directly to the source of her pleasure - and Kathy's.

The short red hairs were already parted back from the slightly puffy cuntal lips. The female smell was pleasing to Betty, and so was the taste, as she shoved her tongue into the hot quivering cuntflesh. Kathy arched upward and BEtty slipped her hands under and grabbed a firm and smooth asscheek with each hand.

She swabbed the slippery cuntwalls as she'd learned to do with Peggy and Julie and a few other girls, and then went on to her erect clitoris with her tongue and then her lips. The passion-button was the longest one she'd ever sucked. It was almost like sucking a little cock.

While she lapped and sucked, and Kathy squirmed passionately, Betty felt a mouth on her own cunt. Then a tongue went into her palpitating pussy, making contact with her stiffened clit, and she had a blissful orgasm just as Kathy bounced and bucked through her own spasmodic release.

When Betty lifted her face from between Kathy's thighs, she saw that Julie had been sucking on Kathy's big titties. She pulled her hands from under Kathy's ass, and thanked Peggy for the tongue-job.

"Any time, honey," Peggy said. The blonde licked her lips and laughed. "You have a very tasty pussy, but I'll admit that this time I was more interested in making you melt and come so that we can visit Prince and Blackie!"

"How about the young bulls?" Julie asked. "Have you ever had sex with them, Kathy? I don't figure you've had time to sex it up with the two we have now, but ""

"I've only fucked the two horses," Kathy cut in. "I think I'd be afraid to fool around with the bulls. Maybe we could put kickers on them, though, and give it a try."

"What are kickers?" Betty asked.

"They're chains or straps used to secure the back legs of a kicking cow when you're milking her," Kathy said, while starting down from the loft.

Betty was the last to climb down the ladder from the hay loft. She wanted to watch Kathy, and Peggy and Julie if they decided to participate, but she didn't think she wanted to take an active part in the horse cocksucking. The whole thing seemed a little bizarre and weird to her " and she also had a fear of all large animals.

They all watched as Kathy entered Prince's stall. The beautifully stacked redhead seemed to have lost al of her embarrassment. She fondled and squeezed the young horse's big balls and he tossed his head and whinnied.

"Easy, boy,"Kathy said, patting Prince's rump with one hand and continuing to stroke and squeeze his nuts with her other hand. "Maybe I'd better try and get some kickers on you, fellow. We don't want you kicking the spectators. There's some hanging on the wall over there, Peggy."

Peggy got the two chains Kathy had pointed to. Kathy didn't have any trouble getting the cleverly designed restrainers on the two back legs. Then she straightened, smiled, and told the three staring girls that they could now get close for a good view.

There was a wooden box near the stall. Kathy got it and placed it under prince, directly under his cock. That glistening shaft was only out of its sheath two or three inches, but when Kathy parked her naked ass on the box and reached up and began caressing the soft flesh with her fingers the cock began coming out further and further.

Soon the prick was extended to nearly three feet in length. Kathy wrapped the fingers of both hands around the hard cock and gently and lovingly stroked the entire shaft. It wasn't that much larger in diameter than a man's cock, Betty thought, fascinated by the sight.

Kathy pushed the cockhead over her naked body, running it around over her thighs, then using one hand to help push her big breasts against and partly around the big shaft. Betty, Peggy, and Julie had all moved close for a better look, all losing their basic fear of the big animal as their cunts began to moisten.

"Suck it," Peggy said softly." I've had cocks almost as big in my mouth."

"You can give it a try if you like," Kathy said.

"No, thanks! Not before I see you do it, anyhow!"

Kathy moved the box slightly. She leaned back and guided the cockhead to her mouth. She kissed the blunt end and then darted her tongue out and licked the head. Then, opening her mouth wide, she took in three or four inches. Her cheeks bulged and she stroked the long shaft with both hands as she sucked, slowly taking more of the thick cock into her mouth and down into her throat.

But Kathy didn't suck long enough to make the big cock shoot off. That disappointed Betty and the other two girls. They were curious as to how much jism there'd be, and wondered if Kathy would swallow any of it. They soon became immersed in the action, however, Kathy having quickly moved herself and aimed the long horse cock at her cunt.

By placing her ass on the edge of the box and leaning back, Kathy managed to tilt her crotch at the right angle for the penetration. She held onto the big horse cock with one hand and parted her pussylips with the thumb and forefinger of her other hand. Then she hunched forward and up and at least nine inches of the long cock slipped into her tool box.

Kathy moaned, clamped her upper teeth down over her full lower lip, grasped the long, thick prick with both hands, and began thrusting her clinging cunt up and down on the hard and stiff flesh and muscle.

"Just imagine having a cunt deep enough to take all of that big hard cock," Peggy said. "Don't tell me that mares aren't lucky bitches!"

"I'm going to have to give that a try," Julie said.

Betty didn't say anything, but she felt that she might let the cock fuck her. Not that the young horse was really doing the fucking or moving very much. From time to time Prince would hunch a little in fucking motions, but Kathy didn't seem to be having any trouble controlling the depth of the penetration. She was taking a hell of a lot of horse cock in to her cunt, but there was only extreme pleasure registering on her plain features.

Suddenly the long cock seemed to get even stiffer, jerked, and the thick sperm spurted into Kathy's cunt. The redhead hunched like crazy, that she was also coming was an obvious fact to the passionate onlookers, and the jism quickly overflowed her pussy and ran down into the crack of her ass.

Julie was cupping and squeezing her own poking titties, while Peggy had put one arm around Betty's waist, pulled her close, and was fondling Betty's throbbing breasts with her other hand. Betty was stroking Peggy's ass, fighting the urge to finger-fuck herself.

Betty wished that there was a boy or a man there with a hard cock. She wished that Rod was standing right behind her with his cock pistoning in her steaming cunt or in her tingling asshole. She was leaning over to look, her head resting against the animal's warm side, so she was in a perfect position to be fucked from the rear. Or sucked, for that matter. She'd bet that her horny brother would get just as sexy-hot as she was right then if he could see Kathy, or any female, impaled on the long horse cock that seemed to be spurting gallons of sperm.

The translucent gray jism poured out of Kathy in a steady stream that ran down the crack of her buttocks, dripped down the side of the box, and puddled in a thick shiny pool on the floor of the stall.

Finally the jism stopped gushing, Kathy stopped hunching, and the cock softened and began slowly disappearing back into its sheath. Julie moved out of the way as Kathy got off the box and out from under the colt, one hand cupping her crotch, the creamy substance dribbling down her legs and out between her fingers.

The three followed Kathy and silently watched as she got a bucket of water and some rags and just as silently cleaned herself at the water faucet. After she had finished cleaning herself, she smiled and said, "Prince should be ready again within a few minutes, but while we're waiting for his balls to fill up again we can use Blackie's cock. Who wants to be first?"

There was a short silence, then Peggy said, "I'm game for anything at least once. I'll go first with Blackie and then Julie or Betty can take on Prince when he's ready again. I want Blackie's cock washed though."

Kathy drew a bucket of water from the faucet, got some rags from a cardboard box, and went into Blackie's stall. She played with his big balls and squeezed the sheath in which his cock was hiding and soon the long prick came sliding out. Dipping a rag in the bucket from time to time, she washed the slippery shaft and had it clean by which time it was completely hard and extended to its full length.

It was just about the same size as Prince's cock, in length and diameter. Kathy commented that she had actually removed the slimy substance that nature had provided as a lubricant. Then she added that only a mare would appreciate the slippery stuff and after it was washed a horse's cock was just as clean as a man's.

"I don't guess anybody could argue about that," Peggy said. "I want some kickers hooked around his back legs before I get under there, though."

Kathy didn't have any trouble securing Blackie's legs. He looked around for a few seconds, but he kept chewing on the oats that they'd put in the feed trough earlier. Betty felt that he looked and acted awfully unconcerned to be standing there with his cock extended out into what looked like almost a yard long.

Kathy told Peggy to touch Blackie's prick with her hands. Peggy did so and then Julie touched it, then Betty, and soon all three were caressing the smooth hardness. Betty could feel the blood-engorged cock throbbing and her passion was rekindled.

There was a wooden bench alongside one wall, about four feet long, and Julie suggested that it be used to get close to the horse cock. Kathy quickly placed it under Blackie and Blackie's rigid cock, lengthwise.

"Here goes nothing," Peggy said, giving out with a little laugh, then ducking down and stretching out on the bench. "Hey, all I need now is a pillow."

After Peggy was on the bench, her head in the same direction as the horse's, the big horse cock between her parted thighs, Kathy said that she'd like to put it in her cunt. Peggy winked at Betty and said that would be fine with her. Betty realized right then that sooner or later the stacked redhead would be eating pussy. She'd never seen a person change so much in such a short period of time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.