Animal Farm Swappers - Cover

Animal Farm Swappers

 

Chapter 6: Animal Acts

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Animal Acts - They were living on the farm where everybody around them was a swapper

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"This is the life," Peggy said. "They should've started this program a long tome ago. It's a hell of a lot more fun stretched out here in the sun than it would be sitting in a classroom, huh?"

"It sure is," Betty said. "I'm also glad that Julie and Kathy joined the damn thing. It's a good thing she lives on a farm and can give us some pointers. That Mister Anderson's a beautiful hunk of man, but he's even dumber than I am when it comes to animals and farming."

"It's too bad he won't let the girls and boys come out here together," Betty said, wondering if she and Peggy should take a chance and have a fuck session with Kathy along.

Kathy Moore wasn't a member of the sex club at school. She didn't go out with boys. She was sixteen and her face wasn't very pretty, but she was really stacked. She was a big girl, big all over, and even had muscles in her arms from working on her father's farm. She kept her red hair cut short, but there weren't even any rumors about her being butchy, even if she did seem to be a little masculine.

Betty knew that looks had nothing to do with a person's sexual behavior, though. Not always, anyhow. She'd experimented with the aggressive role in Lesbianism and had enjoyed herself very much the very first time. That had been with Peggy, but she'd had a lot of fun going down on Julie and a few other girls since then. She still preferred sex with boys, but the gay stuff was exciting and she wouldn't want to do without it.

Almost two weeks had passed since she and Rod had enjoyed the sex party with Peggy and Steve and Julie and Carl. There'd been several parties since that happy session, with four other couples. Things had happened so fast she could hardly keep track of them.

She and Peggy were stretched out on the grass not far from the barn and near a small creek. Off to the right was the private road coming down from the highway. About fifty yards from the barn were the charred timbers left after a fire had destroyed the house. It wasn't very far from the city limits, but it was a very secluded place and very peaceful.

Partly because Peggy had a car, Mr. Anderson had gotten permission for them to get out of school early to take a turn feeding and watering and cleaning the young animals. The day before four boys had been let out of school early to do the chores " and study the animals, whatever that meant. Mr. Anderson didn't seem qualified to be in charge of the 4"H project, but nobody else had seemed to want he job. The next day four boys would come out again, different ones, she guessed, and the next day after that four girls again. Rod and Steve had volunteered to do the chores on weekends, with Steve using his father's car.

Betty wasn't all that interested in the animals. She was a little scared of them, actually. Especially the young bulls. They were always snorting and pawing " and she was glad that kathy was along to take over. She'd just joined the program to see if she could put the make on Mr. Anderson, the same reason Peggy and Julie had joined, and that hunk of male flesh wasn't even around.

"Why don't we have a little action, Betty? Or a lot! I'm in the mood!"

Betty turned her face and met Peggy's sparkling blue eyes. "You're always in the mood," she said, smiling, thinking that the same was true of herself. "What if Kathy decides to come out here?"

"We can go over there under those trees," Peggy said, sitting up. "Besides, Julie would probably give us plenty of warning. And, to tell you the truth, I don't really give a fuck if the big farm girl does see us. Wouldn't you like to have a session with her? Maybe seeing us in action would turn her on."

"I wouldn't want her to go blabbing tales all around school," Betty said. But she got up and moved over under the trees with Peggy. The sun had her skin hot and her thought had her sexy-hot.

They were both wearing short, tight skirts, tight sweaters, and sandals without stockings. They got down on the grass again and Peggy took the initiative. She began kissing Betty's lower thighs and couldn't get even her fingers very far under Betty's skirt. She said that they'd have to take the tight skirt off before she could even get at the panties.

"If Kathy comes out we can say we were going to take a dip in the creek, honey."

By then Betty wasn't very worried about being seen by Kathy or anybody else. She helped Peggy remove the skirt, then the brief panties, and then placed her ass on the garments.

"I'll do you afterward," she told the greedy-eyed blonde.

But Peggy wanted to do some sucking and fondling of tits before she went on to the cunt-tongueing. She pushed Betty's sweater up around her neck, reached under and unhooked the restraining bra, and buried her face in the valley between the jutting tits.

She cupped Betty's fur-lined cunt with one hand and moved her open mouth up the side of Betty's left tit and popped the erect nipple into her hot mouth. Just as Peggy started tonguing and sucking the spiked tit and shoving a finger into Betty's steaming pussy, Betty saw Julie coming toward them.

"Shit! We have company already, Peggy!"

Peggy pulled her mouth from Betty's hard nipple and her finger from Betty's clinging cunt. When she saw Julie, she said, "Maybe Kathy got kicked or some damn thing."

"She's smiling," Betty said. "I don't think she'd be doing that if Kathy was hurt. Unless it's a nervous reaction."

Julie started talking before she got to them. "Kathy's crying and threatening to kill herself!" She stopped and looked down at Betty's moist pussy. "Sorry to interrupt, but Kathy just might not be kidding!"

"What the hell happened?" Peggy asked. "Did you suck her?" Julie laughed. "No, I caught her sucking Prince's cock!"

Peggy scrambled to her feet and Betty sat upright. Prince was one of the colts. Peggy asid that she didn't believe it. Betty told Julie that she shouldn't start spreading such stories, and Julie insisted that she was telling the truth.

"I was grooming Blackie in his stall and Kathy was working on Prince in the next stall. I'd heard her draw a bucket of water earlier, but I hadn't paid any attention. I stuck my head around to say something, I don't remember what the hell I meant to say or ask now, and she was washing his cock.

"The damn thing was hard and poking out or down all of two feet! Maybe three feet! Anyway, she was washing some of the slimy stuff off with a rag she kept dipping in the bucket of water. I stared, fascinated by sight of that long cock, and she didn't notice me. I guess you know I got as hot as hell looking at the long hunk of horse cock!"

"After she got it clean she began caressing the long cock by wrapping her fingers around it like you'd frig a guy's prick. Then she got down and took the head in her mouth and started sucking. I made some kind of a noise when she did that and she jerked her mouth from the cockhead and saw me. I thought she was going to faint. Her face got as white as a sheet and then she started crying.

"I was going to tell her that I didn't give a fuck if she wanted to suck a horse's cock, but she ran out of the stall and climbed the ladder into the hay loft. I followed after a minute or so and she was face down in the hay crying. Her shoulders were shaking and I told her not to worry, that I wouldn't tell anybody, and she said that she was going to kill herself. That's when I hauled ass looking for you two."

"You did tell somebody," Peggy said after a short silence.

"Yes, but only after I got afraid that she really might try and kill herself. I didn't know hat to do and still don't!"

"We'd better hurry and make sure that the silly nut doesn't do something foolish," Peggy said Betty had gotten to her feet and slipped her skirt on. Peggy and Julie started for the barn and Betty picked up her panties and followed. All three were running by the time they got to the foot of the ladder leading to the hay loft.

Peggy climbed first, then Julie and Betty followed. Betty was looking up under Julie's skirt, and the dark hairs showing through the thin white panties reminded her of the lavish attentions she'd been enjoying when she and Peggy had been interrupted. Her nipples were still erect, rubbing against the sweater, and she realized that her bra was hanging by the shoulder straps. Her cunt was still twitching because of Peggy's brief finger-probing.

Kathy was still flaked out face down on the hay. Peggy and Julie kneeled down beside her head. Betty remained standing, near her feet, glad the redhead hadn't done anything foolish like trying to kill herself.

"You don't have to worry about doing what you did, honey," Peggy said, patting Kathy's shoulder. "Hell we all get sexy-hot and do all kinds of wild things. There's nothing wrong in doing something that gives you pleasure and doesn't do anybody any harm. And I'm sure that Prince enjoyed having his cock sucked!"

"Go away! Leave me alone! I'm so ashamed I want to die!"

"Don't be stupid," Julie said, stroking the back of Kathy's head. "Hell, you should've seen what I saw when I got scared that you'd hurt yourself and went after Peggy and Betty. Peggy was sucking on one of Betty's tits and had a finger in Betty's cunt!"

Peggy looked at Betty. "Come here, Betty. I think I know how to make Kathy feel better about the whole deal."

Betty understood. She dropped the panties she'd been clutching in one hand, let the skirt drop, stepped out of it, and walked over to Peggy. Julie, also understanding, got to her feet and helped peel the sweater off over Betty's head. Betty shrugged out of her bra and stood there naked, except for her sandles.

Peggy got on her knees, put her hands around and clasped Betty's ass, and licked Betty's cuntlips. Julie told Kathy to watch as she leaned over and began sucking on Betty's nearest spiked breast.

Betty gasped as Peggy's tongue snaked into her pussy and began lapping her clit. She thrust her breast deeper into Julie's sucking mouth. Kathy didn't move and Betty impulsivly lifted one foot and kicked the silent redhead's firm thigh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.