Animal Farm Swappers - Cover

Animal Farm Swappers

 

Chapter 5: Orgy at the Anderson residence

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Orgy at the Anderson residence - They were living on the farm where everybody around them was a swapper

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Cliff Anderson had a hard-on. That wasn't anything unusual for him, but he was grading papers and he needed to keep his mind on his work. Well, he thought, leaning back in his chair, he wasn't in the classroom and didn't have to hide his stiff cock. He was at home, in his own apartment, and his wife should be back within a few minutes.

Elaine wasn't exactly a schoolgirl, but she was only twenty-nine and looked and acted much younger. And what she didn't know about sex probably wasn't worth knowing. Those silly-ass high school girls who were always flashing him some flesh, and showing their crotches " and sometimes their naked cunts " would probably turn out to be bum fucks. Not that he'd be stupid enough to try anything, of course!

He'd been checking Betty Hart's test paper. As usual, it was almost perfect. He wondered, as he often had, if the pretty, beautifully stacked young girl knew that her parents were swappers. Her brother, Rod, didn't do such good work, but he was a likeable kid. Bill; and Norma Hart seldom talked about their children, but he knew that they worried a good deal about them finding out about the swapping. Hell, if he had a daughter like Betty he'd spent most of his time worrying about keeping his hands off her! Maybe that was what had horny Bill Hart worried. Elaine said that Bill was a damned good fuck " and he'd like to fuck hot-assed Norma Hart right then!

Cliff stroked his big hard cock through his clothes. He'd settle for Elaine. She'd be back from the drugstore soon and he'd throw a fast fuck into her. Or let her give him a blowjob. They hadn't planned on going anywhere that evening, and they weren't supposed to have any visitors. It was early, though, and they could always set up something on short notice.

He wondered if there was really as much fucking going on among the youngsters as he'd heard. He'd had plenty in his teens, but he'd known that many of the kids in his day had just talked about a good fuck.

He'd bet that sexy Peggy Savage did a lot more than talk. She was always showing him some flesh, and just that day she'd looked down at his crotch, smiled, and deliberately licked her full lips in an insinuating manner. God, but would he ever like to shove his cock into her mouth, her cunt, her asshole!

Did Peggy know that her parents swapped? Cliff doubted it. Maybe it was a good thing that the kids didn't know about their folks. It's be great if they could be included at the sex parties, though. All that young pussy would really put some extra pep into the husbands. And the wives would really go for the younger cocks, too. Elaine would, he knew, and he wouldn't mind watching her being fucked by Rod Hart.

Julie Fredricks was another lovely girl he'd like to fuck. Her mother was really hot and Elaine liked the father. Elaine would like any prick, though. Just as he'd go for just about any pussy. Well, he'd better get back to work. Maybe he could be through by the time Elaine returned.

Cliff wasn't finished when his wife returned, but he pushed the work aside, anyway, and got to his feet. She saw that he had a hard-on, and smiled happily.

Cliff embraced her, glued his mouth to hers, and slipped his hands down to her firm buttocks. They'd been married almost ten years, and she'd worked to help him through collage. They loved each other, but they both felt that marriage didn't mean they owned each other. They'd drifted into swapping during their second year, after the newness of their bodies had worn off, and they'd never regretted it.

Elaine broke the tongue-lashing kiss. "Were you thinking about the young girls again, honey?"

"Only because I was marking their tests. Don't worry. I'm in no danger of going off my rocker and on a raping rampage at school!"

She led him over to the couch and sat down. He stood there and let her push his slacks and shorts down around his ankles. She planted a wet kiss on the blunt end of his huge thrusting cock. Before she had a chance to start sucking, though, he told her that he wanted more than a quick blowjob.

That made Elaine happy and she suggested that they go to the bedroom. He picked her up and carried her cradled in his arms. She put her arms around his neck and nipped at his ear with her lips.

He playfully tossed her onto the bed and she bounced up and down, her fingers busy with the buttons on her blouse. He helped her out of her clothes. She was small and firm, her creamy skin flawless, her breasts perky, her legs long and slender. She had blue, blazing eyes, and her hair was jet black.

Cliff pulled the high heels off from her dainty feet. Her sleek legs were bare. He tugged her short skirt down and off while she removed her bra. Then he pulled her feet around, spinning her on her ass, until her legs were hanging off the bed. She moved her legs as he peeled the brief panties off and away.

Elaine lifted her feet and put her heels on the edge of the mattress, her knees spread wide. That opened her cunt fully to Cliff and he dropped to his knees, his face inches from her delectable pussy. The swollen red lips of her cunt were open, exposing a moist, glistening, uneven mass of pink membrane.

He leaned forward and flicked the flat of his tongue up through the wet pussy lips, that quivering tasty flesh, and she moaned. He began jabbing deep, tongue-fucking her, staying clear of the pink, slippery, elongated clitoris, knowing from years of practice just how his sexy wife liked to have her cunt lapped.

Cliff considered himself to be an expert at the art of pussyeating. He greatly enjoyed giving that type of erotic pleasure. He didn't mind stopping right in the midst of a heated cuntlapping session and asking the girl if there was any special way she liked to be tongued or sucked. He figured that anything worth doing was worth doing right and it added to his own pleasure.

After a minute or two Elaine hunched her firm little ass closer to the edge of the bed and Cliff knew that she was ready to have her clitoris lapped and sucked. That organ was almost two inches long when extended in an erect state as it was then. It was a small prick, really, and Elaine liked to have him bite it with his teeth now and then. Which began doing shortly after taking the stiff bump of slippery clitflesh into his mouth.

Elaine moved her legs until they were draped over his back and shoulders. He grabbed a sleek asscheek with each hand and applied the pressure he knew that she enjoyed the most. At that point she put her hands on his head and dug her fingernails into his scalp. He began bobbing his head while lapping and sucking and biting gently with his teeth and her clit seemed to vibrate like a tuning fork.

"Oh, God, I'm coming! Tongue it, honey! Suck it right out by the roots! Bite it off! Oh, I can't stand it! Oh, suck meeeeee " "

Cliff kept on lapping and sucking for a few moments after his wife sagged limply, then lifted and pushed her warm legs of his back and shoulders. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, she was breathing irregularly, and he knew that she'd come damned close to passing out.

She opened her eyes and smiled weakly. "As I've said so many times before, honey, you can do that just as well as any female I've ever had."

"And that's because I've made it my business to learn how to do it right."

Cliff got to his feet and Elaine sat upright. She grabbed the thick base of his huge cock and swallowed the big knob with one quick motion of her head and mouth. He put his hands on her smooth shoulders as she sucked and twirled her tongue around the sensitive glans. She began taking more and more of the stiff cock into her greedy mouth and he knew that she was a little frustrated because she couldn't get all of the nine inches into her mouth and down her throat.

Elaine tried, however, as she had been doing since before they'd gotten married, and he figured that less than two inches remained outside of her mouth on each forward movement. He was afraid to do any thrusting, and he didn't give her any encouragement with words or with his hands. He was always afraid she was going to hurt herself, maybe damage the blood vessels in her throat or something.

Elaine stopped sucking after a couple of minutes to rest her jaws. She asked Cliff if he thought he would come soon. He said that he didn't think so, so she told him to fuck her.

"All right," he said, grinning. "How about the way we do it at parties sometimes?"

"That'll be fine, honey!"

Elaine got to her feet. Cliff grabbed her hips and she gave a little leap. He swung her out and over his poking cock and she scissored her legs around his waist. She clasped her hands behind his neck and he helped her lower herself. He bent his knees, she wriggled around until his stiff cock was aimed right, and then her hot cunt slowly engulfed his hard cock.

Elaine leaned back, her eyes glittering. "All the wives envy me because you're so strong, honey. Not to mention your big cock!"

Cliff got a firm grip on his wife's ass and hips with his big hands and began moving her clinging cunt on his thrusting tool. Elaine was solight it didn't put much of a strain on him at all. He was proud of his strength and his size, including his big cock, but he was also proud of his basic gentleness. He'd get a little rough with a female if he knew she wanted it that way, but he'd take a lot of abuse from a smaller man before he'd put a stop to it.

Cliff walked around the bedroom, helping her move on his cock, and then wandered into the living room. She told him that it'd be nice to have another man there so that she could have a double-fuck. He walked over to the telephone without a word. He like to make her happy, he enjoyed thath type of threesome, and he wanted another female that evening.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.