Animal Farm Swappers - Cover

Animal Farm Swappers

 

Chapter 4: Teenage Sex Party

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Teenage Sex Party - They were living on the farm where everybody around them was a swapper

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Betty almost wished that she hadn't agreed to be a participant in what would soon turn into a sex party. She liked Steve's looks, and Carl's, and they were both friendly without being pushy, but she wasn't sure that she was uninhibited enough to enjoy being fucked while being watched by so many people.

She'd been thinking about little else since the wonderfully pleasurable afternoon began, but now she was so nervous she was almost shaking. She'd been excited as hell off and on " almost feeling like creaming her panties, really " and now her mouth and her pussy felt dry. A soft drink would soon take care of one of those problems, and she was sure that the other problem would quickly be solved as soon as the action started.

"I was really surprised when Peggy gave me the good news," Julie said in a low voice." Carl was really surprised when I told him, too. As well as being pretty pleased. I think he's had a hard-on ever since!"

Juile sat beside Betty on a couch in the living room. Though small, her compact body was shapely and she had very pretty legs. Betty was sure that Julie wanted to eat her cunt. She was also sure that she would love it.

Carl sat on the other side of Julie. He was eighteen and also in the eleventh grade. He was a good-looking fellow, in a rough kind of way, and Betty could see the bulge in the front of his pants, proof that his cock was ready for action.

Peggy suddenly said, "We all know why we're here, so I might as well start right out by speaking bluntly. I think it'd be better if we all takeour clothes off as calmly as possible, without snatching and grabbing our organs, and since I'm the hostess I'll call the shots. In the beginning, anyhow! Later I'm sure that there'll be no need for me or anybody else to tell you beautiful people what to do!"

There was general laughter and then they all finished their drinks in silence. Getting rid of the empty beer can, Peggy began taking off her clothes. Steve quickly followed her example, then Julie and Carl got to their feet and began stripping. Betty and Rod both hesitated, then stood up and began removing their clothes.

There was a lot of looking, and admiring, but there wasn't any touching. Betty was proud of Rod. Her brother quickly got an erection and his cock was the longest one there. Steve and Carl both had about six inches of hard flesh and muscle poking straight out, though, and she knew that would be plenty.

After the clothes were all off and tossed out of the way, Peggy told Carl and Rod to stand next to Steve. Then she dropped to her knees on the carpet before Steve's thrusting cock and kissed the swollen knob.

"We'll start out by doing a little cocksucking, so that everybody can get acquainted and in the mood, and then we'll shift around while we're fucking. If you fellows last long enough!"

Julie moved forward and dropped down before Carl. Betty walked over and got down in front of Rod and his stiff cock. She felt everyone was looking at her because she was going to suck her brother's cock, and she didn't hesitate for a moment.

She grasped the thick base of his prick with a thumb and a forefinger, opened her mouth wide, and took in the glans and at least three inches of the shaft all in one swift motion. She sucked, getting a strange thrill because she was being watched as she did what she loved to do, and soon rolled her eyes around and saw that Peggy and Julie had started blowing their partners.

After a short time, Peggy pulled her mouth from Steve's cock and told Julie to go around and take Betty's place. Betty stopped sucking her brother's cock, dropped the hand she'd been using to gently squeeze his balls, and walked sideways on her knees until she was in front of Steve and his glistening, poking prick.

Betty didn't hesitate about taking a big portion of Steve's hard cock into her mouth. She sucked in the same rhythm she'd used on her brother's delightful prick and found that she was enjoying herself very much. All of her nervousness had disappeared, the warmth was spreading out through her body from her hot cunt, and she hoped that before the party was over she'd have a chance to feel and taste Steve's jism spurting into her mouth.

Betty thought the same thing while sucking Carl's throbbing prick. She decided that all cocks were basically the same, with just enough difference to make the shifting exciting, and she was sure the same thing would be true when they started fucking.

It was some time before Betty found that her thoughts about swap fucking had been correct, though. It was shifting time again, and she moved around and was once again in front of her brother's saliva-wet rigid cock. It was pussyeating time.

She and Julie followed Peggy's example and got on their backs, their legs spread wide. Rod dropped to his knees between her legs. Steve got into position to go down on Peggy, and Carl got down and suspended his face over Julie's dark crotch.

Betty and Rod both noticed that they were all watching and waiting to see Rod perform cunnilingus. They met each other's eyes and smiled, knowing that the fact that they were brother and sister was giving the others an extra thrill. She wriggled her ass against the soft, thick carpet and he grabbed her hips with his fingers and buried his face in her quivering cunt.

She lurched upward to his hot mouth and tongue, again enjoying having all eyes upon her " and Rod's bobbing head. She gasped as his tongue and lips made contact with her erect clitoris and watched as Steve started going down on Peggy, and Carl began eating Julie's dark fur-lined cunt.

Soon, Peggy again said that it was shifting time. The boys stopped lapping and sucking immediately, and Betty knew that Steve and Carl were eager to taste her twat as Rod was eager to get at Julie's " and Peggy's again.

Which he was soon doing. Because Carl moved around to Betty, Steve moved over to Julie, and Peggy pulled Rod's head down between her legs. Betty figured that Peggy was about to come, and she was getting close to starting on the mad rush toward a shuddering orgasm herself.

Carl was damned good. He really knew how to lap a cunt and clit. Betty would've climaxed if Peggy hadn't told the boys to shift. Seeming to sense that she was about to come, Carl seemed to be reluctant to leave her palpitating pussy, but he did " and she experienced a blistering, blissful orgasm seconds after Steve's tongue made contact with her clit.He was damned good, too, enclosed his lips around her vibrating clit and lapped and sucked until she sagged limply.

"It's fucking time now," Peggy said. "Everybody back to their original partner! They want to actually see you fucking Betty, Rod!"

Betty had closed her eyes while shuddering through a truly delightful orgasm. She opened her legs when she heard Peggy's words. Steve raised his head just as soon as she unclamped her thighs.

"You're really a tasty dish," he said, grinning and then licking his wet lips in an exaggerated manner.

Those were the first words spoken by anybody except Betty since the sex action had started. "You taste pretty good yourself," Betty said, smiling. "I hope it disgust you or anything because I have sex with my brother."

"Disgust me? Hell, I wish I had a sister!" Steve exclaimed, backing off from between Betty's legs.

"Pretend that I'm your sister," Peggy told Steve. "Don't forget, though. All of you fellows just shove your cocks in each pussy when I give the word, stop fucking and shift."

"Is this a contest?" Rod asked, positioning his poking prick between Betty's legs. "Is it to see who can shoot off the quickest or last the longest?"

"I didn't think about that," Peggy said. "I didn't want it to be any kind of a contest. I just wanted everybody to get a chance at you and Betty as soon as possible. You can last a long time, so go ahead and let them watch you and Betty fucking. Then you can finish off in Julie, Steve can blast off in Betty, and Carl can fuck me. Later Carl can fuck Betty all the way to his second climax. Are there any objections to that idea?"

Nobody said anything, so Rod speared his cock into Betty's juicy cunt. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck, and pulled his mouth to hers. They kissed passionately and she matched his rhythmic thrusts. She wanted him to be able to last plenty long enough to please Julie when he started fucking her.

Rod wasn't worried about losing his control while fucking Betty, but he was glad that she wasn't snapping at his pistoning prick.

They's all moved so that they'd have a good view. "I'm beginning to wish that I had a brother," Julie said after a minute or so. "But you'd better save your load for me, Rod!"

"Carl has a sister," Steve said. "I've only seen a picture of her, but she's a knockout! Have you ever thought about making it with her, Carl?"

"I've done more than that about it! She's twenty and married. I still see her now and then. In fact, her husband has a sister he fucks and the four of us really have some swapping good times!"

"All this talk about incest while watching an incestuous act has me steaming," Peggy said. "Come on, Carl! Climb on and in!"

Carl obeyed Peggy's words and Rod withdrew from Betty and moved over to Julie. Steve quickly took Rod's place and Betty guided his stiff cock on, lurched upward, and wrapped her legs around his lean waist. He lowered his chest against her titties, mashed his mouth to hers, and began fucking her with slow, deep thrusts. She rotated her ass and answered with thrusts of her own. But she didn't use her inner cuntmuscles right away, as she wanted to be sure that he lasted long enough to make her climax.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.