Animal Farm Swappers - Cover

Animal Farm Swappers

 

Chapter 3: A Threesome

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Threesome - They were living on the farm where everybody around them was a swapper

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next day Betty was still determined to go through with what she and Rod had planned. Not that she had a definate idea as to how she was going to go about getting things started. She'd first gotten acquainted with Peggy in math class. She'd sometimes helped the pretty girl, a friendship had developed, and through Peggy she'd met other girls " and boys.

She'd taken some goodnatured kidding about not being able to date because of her strict parents, but she'd discovered that quite a few of the girls " many of them older " were just about as restricted as she was, or allowed herself to be because of her brother.

Peggy Savage was seventeen and in the eleventh grade. She had her own car which she drove to school, and she wasn't against letting it be known that she liked her pleasure and took it whenever and wherever she wanted it. Pleasure to her meant sex and she was always getting little digs in about Betty's sex life, or lack of sex life.

Peggy had quizzed Betty about masturbation and Betty hadn't admitted or denied anything. She'd also asked quite a few questions about Rod, but had seemed to have decided that he was too young for her.

Peggy was a tall blonde and had a body that remended her of her mother. That was one reason why Betty had picked Peggy for Rod. She knew that rod had the hots for their mother, as she had the hots for their father, and she figured that her handsome brother could use his imagination with Peggy to get an extra thrill.

Julie Fredricks was also seventeen and in the eleventh grade. She was a rather small girl with dark hair and eyes. She fucked like a mink, Peggy had informed Betty, and was also very friendly to Betty. Partly because Peggy wanted her to be, Betty suspected.

Betty didn't get a chance to talk to Peggy until the lunch hour. Many of the kids had hamburgers and malts at the sandwich shop across the street from the school. The crowd usually overflowed out onto the sidewalk and even onto a vacant lot next door.

On this day, for some reason or other, there was standing-room at the counter and Betty found a seat next to Peggy. Peggy was just finishing talking to some fellow that Betty didn't know and told him that she'd see him around and then turned her attention to Betty.

They chatted about several things while waiting for their orders, then walked back to the school and sat on the grass under a tree to eat. All the while Betty was trying to think of a way to bring up the subject of sex without just blurting out what was on her mind.

"Are you going to sign up for the new Four-H program, Betty? I sure as hell don't know the first thing about farming or animals, but I'm going to join the club just to be near that dreamy Mister Anderson. Maybe he'll get the nerve to tell me in words what his eyes tell me when I catch him looking at my legs. And my crotch when I flash some flesh at him!"

"I've been thinking about joining the program," Betty said, wondering what Peggy would say if she told what she knew about Mister Anderson. "Rod's thinking about singing up, too."

"That bashful brother of yours is just about as bashful and naive as you are, honey. I'll bet he's still flipping himself off! Not that there's anything wrong with masturbation, of course. It's just better to have a partner now and then."

"Rod might surprise you," Betty said, tempted to tell the truth. "He's having sex with somebody and has been for over a year."

Peggy arched her eyebrows, "Anybody I know?"

"You might," Betty said, wondering if Rod would mind all that much if she told the truth. "She goes to school here, but I don't think I'd better tell you her name."

"You talk about sex with your brother?"

"Why shouldn't I? You've told me that all sex is as natural as breathing and should be enjoyed by everybody. Rod and I got to talking last night and he even told me that he'd like to get in your pants.:

"He's welcome, honey! All he has to do is ask!"

"He thought maybe I could ask for him," Betty said, still playing it by ear. "He even told me that he thought I should " well, get rid of my cherry. I think I'd rather start out by watching him fuck you. Maybe I wouldn't be so scared then, I mean, and " "

Peggy stared at Betty for a moment after Betty had let her words trail off, then blurted, "Now you're speaking my language, honey! If you're really serious, of course!'

Betty assured the pretty blonde that she was serious and after some excited talk they made plans for that same afternoon. Peggy said that as soon as school was out Betty should get Rod and the three of them would go to her house, as her parent's wouldn't be home until about five o'clock.

Managing to find Rod just before classes resumed, Betty gave him the news. She was sure that he didn't learn much the rest of the school day, either, he was so anxious. At times she wished that she'd told Peggy the truth, so that she'd also have a sex partner later that afternoon, and at other times she was glad that she'd lied, since she felt it best that she consult Rod before going too far. She also told herself that her brother was man enough to handle two sexy females in the same day.

Betty just hoped that she could wait until after they left Peggy and got home. They had until six o'clock, when their parents arrived home each day. She could always finger-fuck herself while watching Rod putting the blocks to Peggy, of course " if Rod didn't go along with her idea that it might be better to level with Peggy.

Rod couldn't do much studying that afternoon. He got a hard-on from time to time while thinking about the sexy-looking blonde he was going to fuck. He wished that he'd had a chance to talk to Betty, to find out how much she wanted Peggy to know, but he didn't let it bother him al that much. He had told his sister that anything she did would be all right with him - and he still felt that way.

It was only about a ten minute drive to Peggy's house. Peggy told them that she'd take Rod and Betty home later. That was just about all the talk there was, but Rod wasn't all that nervous. He figured that he'd had enough experience with his sister to enable him to handle himself in a satisfactory manner with the older girl, even is she did have a reputation of being a free-wheeling sexpot.

The house was a two-story structure. Peggy led the way upstairs to her bedroom. When the three of them were inside she looked at Rod, smiled, and said, "Would you mind telling me the name of the girl you've been fucking?"

Rod glanced at Betty. "I don't think I should give out that information. Oh hell " I was lying! I've never had a piece of ass in my life and I'm so bashful I had to have my sister talk to you for me!"

"And were you also lying about wanting to lose your cherry?" Peggy asked Betty.

"Oh, no! If I did, I wouldn't have agreed to watch him fuck you, would I?"

"That's a good question," Peggy said. "Well, shall we start by getting out of our clothes?"

"I understand that's the usual procedure," Rod said, chuckling, getting a kick out of the situation. "You're going to have to show me what to do, though."

"Hell, honey, there isn't anything complicated about fucking! You just put your cock in my cunt and start doing what comes naturally! And I'll even do the guiding. What are you waiting for, man? Start stripping, because I'm already hot, and I usually stay that way!"

Peggy had been taking her clothes off. Rod sat down on the side of the bed and took off his shoes and socks. Saying that she'd help him, Betty dropped to her knees to perform that task. He took off his shirt while keeping his eyes on Peggy.

He soon saw that she was a natural beauty. She reminded him of his mother. SHe had the same dark skin, unusual for a blonde, and her titties were about the same size as his mother's. The nipples were even the same big knobs, instead of coming to a sharp point as Betty's did.

Betty got out of the way and sat down on a chair after removing Rod's shoes and socks. Rod stood up and let his pants and shorts drop to the floor. He wasn't wearing an undershirt. He stepped out of his garment and was just as naked as Peggy. His cock had stiffened and was poking straight out.

Peggy stared, her blue eyes blazing, her tongue darting out and circling around her full lips. "Now that's what I call a beautiful cock! it's even bigger than my father's!" She let out a little giggle. "I've done some peeking, you now know!"

"I guess we all do some peeking now and then," Rod said, grinning. "Do you go for anything besides fucking, Peggy? I understand that some girls like to suck cocks, I mean... "

Rod let his words trail off. He didn't need to say more. Peggy moved forward and dropped to her knees and began caressing his hard prick with both hands. A drop of clear liquid formed in the slit. She scooped it up with her tongue. As she opened her mouth wide and sucked in the swollen crown and about two inches of the rigid shaft, Rod gasped heatedly.

Sucking greedily, holding the base of his cock with one hand and fondling his balls with the other, Peggy began taking the glans deeper into her throat on each forward movement. Rod looked at Betty and saw that the erotic sight was turning her on. She met his eyes and grinned and winked.

"Having my cock sucked feels even better than I thought it would," he said, patting Peggy's head, liking the feel of her soft blonde hair. "Maybe we'd better get on to the main event before it's too late, though."

Peggy stopped sucking and pulled her face back. "Sometimes I like to make the sucking the main event, Rod, honey. However, I really have an itch for this big beauty now and maybe later you'll let me suck you off all the way."

"I'm in your hands," he said, watching her get to her feet. "Or I was. As well as what I sometimes think of as being the most important part of me having just been in your hot mouth!"

"And that most important part will soon be in my hot cunt!"

"I wish you two would get on with it," Betty said. "All I've seen so far is a little sucking, and all I've heard is a lot of talking, and now I'd like to see and hear a lot of fucking!"

Peggy laughed and climbed onto the bed. Rod followed, wondering if he should keep up the pretense of innocence. He wanted to taste the lovely blonde's twat, but to do that would certainly prove that he'd been lying. Peggy would find that out sooner or later, though.

"I didn't intend to talk any more, Rod, baby, but will you please stop staring and let me have your big beautiful cock!"

Rod had been staring at the blonde crotch, the pink and moist pussylips. He quickly moved into position between Peggy's eagerly parted legs, just barely giving her time to do the guiding before burying his stiff cock balls-deep in her hot and clasping cunt.

Just the idea of fucking a female other than his sister was exciting. He briefly thought how the sensation was so much the same and yet so different. His chest against her poking titties and hard nipples, he placed his face next to hers and started fucking her with slow and steady strokes. She met him thrust for thrust, her breathing loud in his ear, her inner cuntmuscles clasping around his pistoning prick.

After he'd fucked her for about thirty strokes, her hips broke the rhythm they'd established, thrashing and fluttering erratically, and he knew that she was already reaching an orgasm. He was glad that he wasn't all that far along the way to his own climax.

He raised his face, looked at her passion-contorted features, and drove his cock deep into her quivering cunt. he held the rigid shaft still while she bucked and wriggled. Her mouth was open and a series of short, shuddering little gasps escaped along with her hot breath. Her entire body went tense and then she went lax, her head rolling on the mattress while she breathed deeply, exhaling in long drawn-out gasps.

But Peggy recovered quickly and pulled his mouth to hers. They kissed passionately, using their tongues, and her inner cuntlips started squeezing the shaft of his cock as her hips began to undulate again. He was sure that he could last long enough to make her melt into another spasmodic release.

They broke the feverish kiss and she wrapped her long legs around his waist. He started fucking her again in a slow, controlled rhythm, sinking his stiff prick deep on the instroke, and holding there for a moment. She began answering with thrusts of her own.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.