Animal Farm Swappers - Cover

Animal Farm Swappers

 

Chapter 2: Grandma's house

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Grandma's house - They were living on the farm where everybody around them was a swapper

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

Betty Hart had something she wanted to say to her handsome brother and she didn't know if she should talk before they had sex a few wonderful ways or wait until afterward. The fingerjob she'd given herself while giving him a blowjob had eased her tension greatly, and she knew that he could and would wait despite his thrusting hard-on, but she was a little afraid that what she wanted to say would somehow spoil his pleasure.

She wanted them to continue having sex together at every opportunity, but she also wanted them to branch out and start having other partners. She'd never been with another boy " or man " and she was sure that he'd never been with another female. She could even count the boys she'd kissed on one hand, and she'd be willing to bet that he'd kissed very few girls.

She had really been happy since they'd started having sex together, but she was a little sorry that they'd agreed not to fool around with anyone else. That had been okay at first, and she'd keep it that way if he insisted, but they were getting older and now that they were both in high school people might think it strange that they didn't go out on dates like everyone else.

She was a year younger, but she'd skipped one grade and they were now both in the tenth grade. She'd met new friends, girls a little older and they were always talking about their sexual experiences. She couldn't very well do much talking even if she wasn't ashamed of her incestuous relationship with Rod. Besides, she wanted to try all the sexual pleasure with a few of the fellows at school.

It would be wonderful if it were possible to be included in he swapping parties, but she'd settle for one or two or maybe even three of the boys she'd met. She would like Rod to agree to them trying to form a swap club at school. She was sure that a couple of her girl friends would go for the idea, as they liked Rod's body, and she was positive that many of the guys wanted to fuck her " along with performing other exciting erotic acts.

Would Rod be jealous if he saw her being fucked? Would he be jealous if he even knew that she'd let another fellow touch her? And there was the possibility that she might be jealous if she saw him putting the blocks to some other girl. Would it bother her to see him going down on Peggy or Julie? They put out, she knew that, and she had a hunch that they also had something going between themselves, so to speak.

Already naked, Rod waited and watched as his sister finished undressing and started putting on the dark nylons that he liked her to wear. The almost black material concealing most of her legs made the soft white of her upper thighs seem even more naked and caused his already erect prick to begin twitching.

Rod couldn't believe how lucky he was. While most of the guys in school were still jerking off and dreaming about getting their first piece of ass he'd already been fucking his beautiful sister for almost a year.

He couldn't predict her moods. Sometimes she just wanted to cuddle and kiss and only reluctantly allowed him a quick fuck. Sometimes he even had to settle for a quick suck and a hand-job. Other times, for no reason that he could deduce, she was so hot and eager that she wore him out.

But as he watched her smooth the dark nylons on her thighs he knew that tonight was going to be one of the all-out orgys and his swollen prick and quivered in anticipation.

"What's wrong, Betty? Do you hear Grandma coming up?"

Betty realized that she'd just been standing there looking at her brother and his delicious prick. They had gone to the room she slept in, turned the light on, and had both gotten undressed. Later he'd take his clothes to the other bedroom " and she'd already put a couple of towels on the mattress. She'd rinse them out before going to sleep and by the next morning it'd look as if they'd just been used after a bath or a shower.

"I guess I just imagined that I heard her," Betty lied, walking forward and dropping to her knees before him. She caressed his delightful dick with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. "We don't have to be in a hurry, do we? I'm not sleepy, and... "

"Take all the time you want," Rod said. Shortly after Betty's words trailed off he let out a little gasp as she licked the blunt end of his rigid shaft. "Suck it for a couple of minutes if you want to. I'll be able to last and then after I fuck you in both holes I'll give you another load if you want."

Betty looked up and met his eyes. "Have you had any trouble fighting the girls away from this lovely joystick, Rod?"

"I've had my share of flirty glances," Rod said, grinning. "Not that they saw what you're blowing, of course."

"Would you like for another girl to hold it like this?" Betty asked. "I don't mean the swapping wives " or Mom. I " "

"You could've left that last bit off," Rod cut in.

"Why? You know damned well that you think about having sex with Mom when you see her being banged and lapped by one of the other men. Just as I try and imagine how it'd be to be fucked or sucked by Dad. We've always been honest with each other, honey, so why stop now?"

"It's kind of stupid to think about something that can never be," Rod said. He smiled. "All right, so I'm stupid. But you know what would probably happen if they even found out that we know the truth about them. They'd send us away to different boarding schools and we wouldn't even be able to see each other."

"I guess you're right," Betty said, letting go of his cock and balls and standing up. "I think I'd better tell you what I have in mind now, Rod. Let's get on the bed where we can be comfortable."

They got on the bed and stretched out side by side on their backs. After a short silence, Rod said, "Okay, Betty, out with it. I have an idea as to what you're going to say, but I'm not going to guess."

"I think we should start dating, Rod. Even if Mom and Dad wouldn't approve we could keep it from them. When they think we're going to the movies and places like that we could double-date or something. Even on evenings like this we could be with our dates instead of going home and peeking."

"By dating, I assume that you don't mean innocent stuff. Do you want to have sex with other guys?"

"Only if you want me to. Or are willing for me to make it with other boys. And only if you'll have sex with other girls. You've met Peggy and Julie. I think they'd go for you in a big way. They're really stacked, you know, and I'll think there's something wrong with you if you say that you don't want to fuck them."

"I'd think there was something seriously wrong with me if I said something that stupid," Rod said, chuckling. "You're thinking of trying to Peggy and Julie to swap with their boy friends, of course."

"Then you like the idea, Rod?"

"Sure! Why not? We don't own each other, you know. I'm not sure that we should let them know about us, though. Or about Mom and Dad being swappers. And we'd better not tell them about Mister Anderson, either."

"We can work out the details later," Betty said happily. She lifted and scooted down on the bed and grabbed his hard cock. "Right now I'm going to get you primed for all that action you promised me."

She got between his long legs. He was tall and kind of lean, but he was very strong. He had smooth skin and didn't have much hair on his body. She liked that. In fact, she liked everything about her darling brother. She loved him, really, and there wasn't anything in the world she wouldn't do for him, she thought. She could see why her parents swapped. They thought enough of each other to want each other to have all the pleasure possible. And as sex was one of the most important sources of pleasure it was only logical for true liberated couples to swap.

While thinking that and justifying to her own satisfaction her parent's and her own behavior, Betty hadn't been idle. Rod had parted his legs helpfully, and raised his knees, and she'd snuggled her face down near his sac and was licking the sperm-laden balls. She liked the heady male" smell and even liked to tongue his sensitive asshole.

She didn't think she'd take the time for that, though. They did need to get some sleep and she wanted him to go down on her, as well as sodomize her after he'd made her climax first with his mouth and then with his cock in her cunt. Would she go down on the boy she would decide to date? Maybe not. She did want to be fucked by somebody other than her brother though, and it's be wonderful if there was some way to get their father to fuck her!

Betty sucked one big nut into her mouth and twirled her tongue around and around. She soon pushed that ball out and gave the other one the same lavish treatment. Then she licked up along the underside of his jutting prick and saw the pearl that had formed on the head. She scooped the drop of clear liquid up with her tongue and then opened her mouth wide and took in the big knob.

She sucked the sleek cockhead for a few seconds and then began taking in more and more of the throbbing shaft. She enjoyed the little moaning sounds of pleasure drifting down from her brother's lips. She didn't want to make him come, since she didn't want to have to wait too long before being fucked, and as she'd already sucked out the tasty sperm she didn't find it all that difficult to stop.

But she did suck up and down on almost the entire length of throbbing flesh and muscle for a few seconds. She liked the feel of the pulsating male meat buried deep in her throat, and she knew that her brother enjoyed the sensation of her throat muscles working around the sensitive glans.

She'd had a lot of practice with Rod, training herself in the art of giving sexual pleasure with many parts of her body, and now she wanted to use that knowledge and ability to give and receive pleasure with other boys and men. She'd read that there weren't all that many females with the ability to milk with their inner muscles.

She had become so good at that art that sometimes she had to take it easy to keep from making her brother ejaculate prematurely. Rod had trained himself to last a long time though, and with her help he'd learned exactly how to please a female in all the wonderful ways. It was time for him to use his ability and knowledge on other girls - and women. Wouldn't it be wonderful if things worked out so that someday she and Rod went to a sex party, found their mother and father there, and were welcomed with open arms - and legs!

"It's my turn now, Betty."

She'd returned to his balls and had just about decided to take time to perform anilingus, after all. But hearing Rod's words, she quickly moved until she was stretched out beside him. She'd suddenly had the urge to do a sixty-nine all the way to a blistering finish, and had started to shift her body around, but they could do that later when her very virile brother was going after his third spurting climax of the evening.

Betty was glad that Rod didn't go directly to her cunt with his mouth and tongue. Her breasts were very sensitive and she liked to have them tongued and sucked. She'd often stimulated the nipples long enough to climax without even touching her cunt. But most of the time when masturbating like that she'd rub the hard nipple, or roll each erect tip between thumb and forefinger, until she was balanced right on the brink of a blissful orgasm and then finish herself off by stimulating her clit with her finger or fingers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.