Animal Farm Swappers - Cover

Animal Farm Swappers

 

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - They were living on the farm where everybody around them was a swapper

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

There was a long silence after Bill Hart's loud words. Then there was virtually an explosion of voices as parents recognized their offspring. Nothing really registered in Rod's mind as he looked at his parents' His father was still standing and staring. His mother had struggled to her feet, then slumped back down upon the bench. Her hands were covering her crotch, but her eyes were on her son's cock. He was glad that his prick had retained its thrusting hardness.

All the kids were still just standing there, not saying anything, and quick glances told him that the guys hadn't lost their erections. He felt Betty grab his hand, squeeze it tightly, then drop it. That reminded him that he'd appointed himself the spokesman " and he decided that maybe it was better that he couldn't understand a word the yapping adults were saying.

Not looking directly at anybody, Rod raised his right arm into the air and said loudly, "If you swinging swappers will shut up for a minute or two I'll explain how and why we happen to be here!"

All the talk died out quickly and Rod lowered his arm, a strange calmness coming over him as he realized that if any of the parents really felt that they had a right to raise hell they would've already done more than talk.

"My name's Rod Hart. This is my sister, Betty. I'm giving you our names because we instigated the original happening that resulted in the nine of us being here tonight."

"We've known about our parents being swappers for over a year. Our friends, the ones with parents here, just found out tonight. Betty and I have been peeking at the swapping parties. We don't know many of your names, just as many of you don't know us, but we've seen all of you in action many times."

"Last night we heard our teacher and the person in charge of our Four-H project, Cliff Anderson, telling about seeing the girls having sex with the animals. We saw and heard how excited you people became and heard you making plans for coming out here. We decided to tell some of our friends about it so that we could all come out and peek - for kicks and maybe to join in on the fucking."

"Earlier we were up in the hay loft watching. All of us. We saw fucking and sucking. We saw certain women with the horses and with the bulls. One of the fellows was so shocked to see his folks he hauled ass."

"We all followed to see if we could help, but he got over it himself. He did say that his parents shouldn't object to anything he might do."

"Others admitted to seeing their parents here, engaged in various sexual activities, but I won't mention names. We talked it over and decided to come in here and " well, just let things happen."

"I will tell you that we're all sexually experienced, having engaged in just about all form of sex except male homosexuality. In other words, we've all done exactly what we've seen you swappers doing. That includes the girls with Prince, Blackie, and the two young bulls."

"That's about it, I guess. I didn't really mean to say so much or talk so long, and you might think I'm just a wise-assed kid, but I'm going to say that I don't want to hear any threats from anybody concerning me, my sister, or any of our friends. Remember that we're all just as sexy-hot as you older married people and I think if you'll all be reasonable we can all be " well, very happy."

There was a short silence after Rod stopped talking and then Betty clapped her hands a few times in applause. "Bravo! That was a wonderful speech, Rod!"

"It sure was!" Peggy exclaimed. "Rod just didn't make one thing quite plain enough, though, folks! We sure as hell don't want any reprisals and if I hear of any at any time against anybody I'll personally go to as many interested authorities as I can find and _ well, I think you get the message!"

There was another silence, longer this time, and then Cliff Anderson called out, "Just what do you kids want? Maybe you'd better spell it out, I mean. I guess you know you have the parents here in what amounts to a state of shock."

"We just want to join in on the fun," Steve said before Rod could answer. "There wouldn't have to be any incestuous relationships, of course. Hell, there are enough bodies to fuck without that!"

Peggy's mother laughed and said, "I think the kids have us over a barrel or some damn thing, folks! I suggest that we accept things as they are, and go ahead and enjoy ourselves!"

"I agree with my hot-ass wife," Peggy's father said. "If the kids are already fucking, and there isn't any incest, I can't see that there'd be any harm. Personally, this is almost like a dream coming true for me!" "What are we waiting for!" Elaine Anderson exclaimed. "Especially me! I don't have any children!"

While speaking, Elaine had been moving forward. But she didn't move fast enough. Peggy's mother almost ran toward the line of youngsters and dropped to her knees before Rod. Sure that Elaine had been heading for him, Rod wasn't disappointed at all. He was sure that he'd get a chance at Elaine some other time, and probably a few of the other swapping wives " if not his own beautifully stacked mother " and Peggy's mother's mouth really felt great while engulfing at least three-fourths of his throbbing cock.

Things got hectic after that. Rod saw Elaine drop down before Max and his thrusting cock, and Steve rushed forward and dropped down in front of Rod's mother. Rod couldn't blame Steve for that. His mother had dropped her butt back down onto the bench after standing again and she put her hands on Steve's head when he buried his head between her legs.

Rod's father moved forward and Rod thought he was going for Betty, but he veered off at the last moment and embraced Kathy. Betty was embraced by a fairly young man Rod had seen many times.

Peggy's mother - Mona, Rod remembered - stopped sucking his cock, got to her feet, and mashed her mouth to his. He returned the feverish, tongue-probing kiss and grabbed some warm sleek flesh, but she quickly pulled away and told him that she'd like to go outside on the grass and fuck.

That was all right with him, he understood why she wanted to leave the barn. She didn't want to take time to look around for a place to screw and the uncovered hay would be rough on her ass and back. He saw that others had the same idea. He saw Peggy's father going outside with Julie " and Betty's partner was leading her outside. Kathy had pulled Rod's father down on a stack of hay that had clothes spread on it and he was between her legs fucking up a storm.

Rod and Mona dropped to the grass not far from the barn door, as other couples were doing, and Rod decide that he wanted to taste the older woman's cunt before pronging it with his prick. He also wanted to keep his first hard-on as long as possible. He hoped that he might even be able to fuck a second swapping wife before dumping his load. He felt right then that he'd have load after load of jism to dump in cunts and mouths and maybe even a tight asshole.

He did take time to do some breast sucking, which Mona seemed to appreciate very much. But he soon left those hard-tipped twin titmounds and quickly trailed downward to her delectable pussy. The pleasant odor told him that she'd washed recently and he didn't take time to do any inner-thigh licking or kissing. He mashed his mouth against the puffy cuntal lips and jabbed his tongue deep into the hot folds of cuntflesh.

She lurched upward and grabbed his hair with her clutching fingers. He slipped his hands under and grabbed her firm ass. He tongue-fucked her for maybe a minute, swabbing the juicy walls of her cunt, and then began tonguing her stiffened clit. He got his lips around it and sucked her through a climax.

As soon as the spasms ceased he pulled his mouth and tongue from her twitching pussy and quickly mashed his mouth to hers. She sucked on his tongue while he was getting into position for penetration. He shoved his throbbing cock into her palpitating pussy without and guiding on her part and she turned her inner motor on as soon as his prick was buried to the hilt.

He let her work on his prick with her educated cuntmuscles for a few seconds and then started fucking her. She met him thrust for thrust, gyrating her ass while so doing, and he held onto her racing hips with his fingers and really poured the meat to her. Soon she had another spasmodic orgasm and with a great deal of concentration he managed to still have a stiff, loaded cock when she sagged limply.

He rested, buried balls-deep. She wanted to know if she was as good a fuck as Peggy. He told her that she was, and while balanced on his hands and arms looked around. He could see couples all around, fucking or sucking, but he couldn't make out the faces he saw. He decided that it'd be a perfect chance to go looking for his mother - if she'd finished with Steve and was outside.

Just then a body moved enough to enable him to plainly see the couple locked together nearby and to his right. He didn't know the woman's name, which wasn't anything unusual, but he'd seen her at the sex parties. Carl was fucking her. He was also braced on his hands and arms, his cock buried deep.

Carl saw Rod looking and grinned. "Maybe we could switch partners, Rod. If it's all right with our present partners, of course."

"I think that's a good idea," the woman said, turning her face toward Rod an Mona. "I've already had two blissful climaxes and I'm ready to try another lovely young cock."

"How about it?" Rod asked, peering down into Mona's eyes.

"We're her to have all the fun possible, honey, and swapping's an important part of that fun. Maybe I'll get some of your stuff later. I didn't realize that you young fellows could last so long."

"I've had a lot of practice," Rod said, withdrawing his stiff prick from her clinging pussy. "We all have."

The four of them had been speaking quietly. The switch was made quickly and Rod found the new, or different, cunt just as tight and hot. The woman pulled his mouth to hers and he liked her tongue-probing kiss, too.

After just a few thrusts, and a few clasping movements with her inner muscles, the woman broke the passionate kiss and told Rod to just let his cock soak. That was all right with him, as he knew that if he kept moving he'd soon be on the final drive toward a spurting finish, and he did hope to make the wife of another man come with him.

He lifted his chest from her firm spiked titmounds and she told him that she thought he'd made a very good speech. He thought she might just be kidding so he didn't say anything.

"I'm Max' mother. Is he the one who was so shocked?" Rod decided that he might as well tell the truth. "Yes. But he got over it quickly enough."

"Do you have sex with your sister?"

"Yes."

"Do you intend to try and fuck your mother?"

"Yes."

There was a soft little laugh, then, "You youngsters are certainly very honest. Do you think Max will want to fuck me?"

"I think his exact words were; 'I just might try some of that incest stuff myself.'"

She put her arms around Rod's neck. "God forgive me, but I want to have sex with Max! Fuck me, Rod. Really slam it to me!"

Rod slammed to prick to her. He fucked her through a climax and kept on going. He was so near his own finish he couldn't stop, didn't want to stop, and soon he was flooding her clinging cunt with his hot sperm. She shuddered through another orgasm. After resting for a minute or two they both went down to the creek to refresh themselves.

Rod washed his cock by squatting, wishing the water was deep enough for swimming. When he stood up and stepped out onto the grass, he found himself face to face with his father. He came damned close to flinching.

"We're going home, Rod. Betty, you, your mother, and me."

"Maybe I'm not ready to go home."

Rod's father chuckled. "It isn't what you think, son! I've already spoken to your mother and your sister. They agreed that it'd be better if we went home where we can be more comfortable. There'll be other parties, you know."

"Do you mean what I think you mean?"

"I'm sure I do," Bill Hart said, chuckling again. "Now run along and get your clothes and get dressed and meet us at the car."

Rod took off at a trot, excited and happy, sure that his long-time dream was going to come true.

Betty had really been surprised when her father told her to get dressed because he was taking her home. She'd just finished washing and stepped out of the creek. She'd only had one man and was anxious to get back into action. The fairly young husband, she still didn't know his name, had gone down on her as soon as they'd gotten outside on the grass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.