Animal Farm Swappers - Cover

Animal Farm Swappers

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - They were living on the farm where everybody around them was a swapper

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Let's all try to be quiet," Rod said. "I'll lead the way and when we get to the barn I'll scout around and figure out where I think its best for us to hide and watch. It would have been better if we'd arrived before the swappers, of course, but since we didn't I don't think we should all go stumbling around in the darkness."

"I'll bring up the rear and see that nobody gets left along the path," Steve said. "If one of you girls falls behind I'll prod you in the ass with this hard-on I already have."

There was general laughter. Rod led the way along the path beside the winding creek. He wasn't sure he wanted his friends to see his mother sexing it up " and he wasn't sure that he wanted to see her fucking a horse or a bull.

They'd parked the two cars, Max's and Peggy's, near the small bridge. Max was Marge Ferguson's boy friend, even though they swapped around as much as the rest. They were both seventeen. Max was good-looking and had an average sized cock that Betty and the other girls felt he handled very well.

Marge was kind of small, stacked something like Julie, and had brown hair and eyes. She was a good fuck, Rod and the other fellows thought, and was also good at sucking cocks. She also liked to suck the horse and bull cocks, which few of the other girls would even try.

Rod and Betty hadn't had a chance to call Peggy until late that afternoon, just before their parents had dropped them off at their grandmother's house. On such short notice, she'd been unable to contact many of the members of the teen-age sex club and for various reasons some hadn't been able to come.

There were eight youngsters following Rod along the narrow path. Betty, Peggy, Julie, Marge, Steve, Carl, Max, and Kathy " not in that order. Kathy still didn't have a boy friend, preferring to be the partner of anybody and everybody and that was fine with the entire group.

Rod decided to leave the rest about twenty-five yards from the barn. He figured that some of the swappers might be outside the barn, maybe even down in or near the creek, and though he hoped there'd be a general mixing of the two groups later he didn't think it'd be wise to just go barging in. After all, they were dealing with adults "some parents" and they really should watch the older people first.

The married swappers really wouldn't have any right to raise all that much hell after being observed while engaged in a sexual orgy. Rod had just about made up his mind that he was going to have sex with his beautiful mother if he saw her fucking the animals - if he had to use threats and maybe even some force.

Rod and Betty had told Peggy about her parents being swappers. She'd gotten very excited, saying that she'd really have a happy home if things worked out the way she hoped they would. She'd explained to the others about Rod and Betty peeking and hearing Cliff Anderson shooting off his mouth - and had told them not to be surprised if they saw their own parents at the sex party to be held in the barn.

Rod didn't think there'd be any trouble with the kids if they happened to see their parents. They were all uninhibited swingers with what he felt was a healthy opinion of sex and sexual freedom, and he suspected that they were all secretly hoping to find their parens among the swappers.

Rod cautiously approached the barn, being particularly careful in the vicinity of the parked cars. All the doors were closed and there wasn't even much light shining out from under them. He decided that they'd have to use the ladder leading directly up to the hay loft.

He could hear talking and laughing from inside the barn, but he couldn't make out any of the words. Thinking that some of the swappers might be up in the hay loft, maybe fucking, he decided that he'd better check before getting everyone else.

The door squeaked when he opened it, but he didn't think it could be heard on the other side of the barn. He slowly climbed the ladder. There was enough light for him to see that there were no swappers on the hay. He walked most of the way, and then got down and crawled on across.

Remembering how he'd been seen before, he carefully peeked over the edge of the hay. He had a good view. He didn't bother to make a count, but there seemed to be at least ten couples.

The action hadn't started. The men and women were standing around talking among themselves and looking at the animals, but he couldn't make out what they were saying. They still had their clothes on and he thought it'd be better for him to wait until they did get thing going before bringing the others up.

He didn't have to wait long. They seemed to have just made up their minds what they were going to do first. Cliff backed Prince out of the stall and tied him to a post, the halter keeping him from lifting his head.

Many of the swappers gathered around for a closer look at the well" groomed animal, including Rod's mother and father, and they all watched with great interest as Cliff put the "kickers" around Prince's back legs.

The youngsters had always removed the makeshift beds from the stalls after each session. Cliff, along with two of the other men, began building a stack of hay under Prince. Nobody had touched the young horse's cock and balls so he wasn't showing any signs of sexual excitement.

Peggy's mother had started to take her clothes off, seemingly picked to be first, or maybe having volunteered. Rod kind of wished that his mother was going to be first. He was sure that she'd take on the horse cock sooner or later. He didn't know what his reaction would be and he hoped he wouldn't make an ass of himself in front of his friends. But he hoped that he wouldn't be jealous of a fucking horse or bull where his beautiful mother was concerned! It didn't bother him to watch his lovely sister get her kicks in that manner.

As soon as Peggy's mother was naked, and the canvas was covering the pile of hay under Prince, Cliff took her by the hand and led her over to the horse. She didn't hesitate very long before raising her hands and playing with the young horse's balls. Elaine went over and started squeezing the sheath. Prince's cock immediately began to become erect and slowly extended down and out to its full length.

It was obvious to Rod, even from a distance, that the long cock had been recently washed. Maybe by Cliff before the others arrived, Rod thought, and when Elaine began caressing the long shaft with both hands he had a hunch that she'd already sampled Prince's cock - or Blackie's.

Peggy's mother got under Prince and his big prick without any urging. She positioned her cunt, parted her long lovely legs, and helped Elaine do the guiding. She let out a short cry when she surged upward and let about ten inches of thick horse cock penetrate her pussy. Rod knew that it wasn't a cry of pain. The beautifully stacked woman began hunching up and down fast and furiously, rolling her head from side to side in what was obviously ecstatic happiness, seeming to take even more cock on each upward thrust.

The swappers, male as well as female, gathered around for a better view. Rod only caught a glimpse of Peggy's mother's bouncing and wriggling ass now and then. There was a lot of ass-grabbing suddenly going on - and crotch-groping. Rod, his own cock already hard and straining against his shorts and slacks, decided that he'd better take off and get his sister and their friends. If he didn't, he just might go off his rocker and climb down the wrong ladder! The swappers had started taking their clothes off, and he had a good view of Peggy's mother bucking through an orgasm. Elaine was getting ready to impale herself on the big horse cock that hadn't spurted, and he did have the almost overwhelming urge to go down and join the lustful adults.

Rod managed to pull his eyes from the scene that was getting more exciting all the time, however, and back outside, soon found himself right in the middle of another sex scene. Steve told him they'd decided to relieve some of the tension while waiting for him.

There was enough light for him to see that Marge was kneeling and sucking Steve's cock, Julie was down blowing Max, and Peggy was on her knees going down on Carl. Betty and Kathy were standing by watching.

"The fellows decide that we could relieve some of the tension for them," Betty said laughing and moving close to Rod. She put her hand down and discovered his hard-on. "Do you want some tension removed from this?"

Before Rod could answer, Kathy dropped to her knees before him and tugged his zipper down. She pulled his erect cock into the open and engulfed over half of it with her mouth in one swift motion.

"How about you girls?" Rod asked Betty as he thrilled to Kathy's expert sucking.

"I don't know about the rest, but I want to stay keyed up, Rod. I'm still hoping that things will work out so that we can join the older people."

"Do you want to just walk in and say that we're ready for action?" Rod asked.

"I don't," Max said. "If you people are going to do that you can count me out. I just came to have some fun peeking. I don't want to take a chance on my folks finding out about this escapade." He groaned. "I'm going to shoot off, Julie!"

Seconds later Carl told Peggy that he was coming, and shortly thereafter Steve was ejaculating in Marge's mouth. Rod began pumping his cock into Kathy's sucking mouth, knowing that she liked to be fucked in the face like that, and eager to get his nuts off so that they could get started for the hay loft.

But Rod didn't get his gun off before Kathy got tired and had to rest her jaws. Betty got down and took the redhead's place. Rod didn't fuck his sister's face, as she didn't like the roughness. After three or four minutes of watching, Peggy tapped Betty on the head and said that she'd like a turn.

Rod had one of his long-lasting hard-ons and somebody said that he must be trying to give Cliff Anderson competition. All the girls took a turn at his thrusting and throbbing tool. He finally said that he was just about there. Betty was blowing him at the moment. Kathy said that she wanted to finish him off and Betty was generous enough to let the big girl take her place.

After shooting off in Kathy's greedily sucking mouth, and letting her suck out the very last drop of jism, Rod pulled his limber prick from her mouth and said that they'd all better haul ass for the barn.

"I wonder just who the hell has been holding us back?" Peggy said, laughing.

Rod tucked his limp dick away, zipped his pants, and wondered if he should tell Peggy that he'd seen her mother going to town on Prince's cock. He decided that he'd better not, then wondered what Max would do if his parents happened to be among the swappers. He wasn't very concerned about the rest. They'd all take it in stride if they discovered that their parents were swappers, he was sure, but Max Dodson seemed to be more sensitive than the rest.

"What were they doing in there?" Betty asked. "And where have you decided that we should hide while we watch?"

They were just getting started," Rod said evasively. "About the only place we can see without being seen is in the hay loft. We'll all have to be quiet, though. Let's go."

There were a few excited giggles from the girls on the way to the barn, but everybody was quiet while following Rod up the ladder and then across the hay. They got on their bellies and crawled the last few feet. There were a lot of exciting erotic activities to observe.

All four of the animals were being used. They'd moved Blackie out of his stall and tied him next to Prince. They'd made a canvas-covered hay bed under him and fastened his back legs together. Three naked women were with him, and there were three with Prince.

Each young horse had a naked female playing with his balls, another holding onto his long shaft, and a third bouncing and wriggling on at least eight to ten inches of that stiff cock.

Each young bull was in his stall. Each had two men holding him while a female was on all fours underneath him taking inches and inches of hard cock.

All of the swappers were naked, some were watching the action with the animals, some were paired off and fucking or sucking.

Rod's cock quickly had another erection and strained against his shorts. At first he didn't even pay any attention to the faces. His eyes just flicked here and there, trying to take in everything at once. But, since he'd seen the action before, only with different and younger females and males, he soon began focusing and recognizing faces " and some bodies.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.