Animal Farm Swappers - Cover

Animal Farm Swappers

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - They were living on the farm where everybody around them was a swapper

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next day was Saturday. Betty and Rod still hadn't mentioned dating to their parents. There was no need to. They'd been taken to their grandma's house often enough for them to get out in the evenings all they wanted to. Most of the afternoons they had all the sex they wanted and needed at the barn or at a friend's house.

They were taken to their grandmother's house early that evening by their father. From the talk they'd heard, they knew the members of the swap club were meeting at their home that night. They'd had so much sex the day before they they decided that they wouldn't get in touch with Peggy or any of the members of their own sex club. They were also curious as to wether or not Cliff Anderson and his wife would show up at the party. He'd had one hell of a good time the afternoon before, and he'd been a good sport about the whole deal, but they were afraid that he'd get to thinking about his "duty" and spill the beans.

They said good night to their grandmother shortly after nine o'clock, left her watching TV, went upstairs, then quietly came back down and out of the house. It was a warm evening and they enjoyed the stroll. But they were dissappointed when they circled their house and found that all the shades were down in the bedrooms.

"Mom must've spotted the two we raised," Betty said. "What now, Rod?"

"I've been giving some thought as to how we might be able to see into the living room," Rod said. "If the window's up, that is. Come on."

Betty began to understand Rod's plan when he went behind the garage and got a wooden box. The drapes were over all the windows in the living room, but there was a small window at one end that was higher than the picture windows in front. There was a screen over the lower half of the end window, but the window was raised about six inches, as was usual.

Rod stood on the box and carefully removed the screen. He could hear talking, but nothing really registered because all of his attention was focused upon getting the screen out withpout making any noise. He was lucky and soon handed the screen down to Betty.

He then slipped his hand inside and slowly pushed the drape aside just far enough for him to see. There was a perfect view of the entire room. He counted five couples, including his mother and father, and all were either naked or in various stages of undress. His mother's beautiful ass was bare. She was sitting on a couch and one of the husbands was beside her, fondling her poking titties, but there wasn't really that much fucking going on.

Most of the people were drinking highballs. His father, naked and with a soft cock, was mixing drinks at the portable bar. Cliff was sitting on another couch, with his big cock about half-hard. He looked as if he might have already had too much to drink. Which was unusual, because most of the time there wasn't any heavy drinking at the sex parties.

There seemed to be a general discussion about local politics. Rod realized that there were other couples in the bedrooms, as the number of cars parked outside indicated as many as eight or nine couples at the swap party. He got down off the box, put his mouth close to Betty's ear, and whispered that they'd have to take turns watching because the box was so small and they'd better not push the drape aside very far.

Betty took Rod's hand and led him away from the window where she could talk a little louder. "I just remembered something, Rod. We haven't talked about it, but yesterday Cliff practically told us that some of the other kid's parents were swappers. Do you have any idea which ones they are?"

"I've been trying to figure that out, but I haven't come up with a thing, "Rod said. "I'll admit that I've never spent much time looking at faces, though. Besides, most kids don't really resemblre their parents."

"I was thinking that we might give Peggy a call and have her come and peek, Rod. Or Julie. There parents might not be here, but they'd probably recognize somebody."

Rod hesitated for a moment, then said, "I'd rather not be responsible for anybody finding out about his parents like that, Betty. Let's just let things drift along as they are."

"All right," Betty said. "I understand what you mean."

They went back to the window and took turns getting onto the box and peeking, while they both listened...

Cliff Anderson had been drinking too much and he knew it. He'd had a few drinks that afternoon while trying to make up his mind about whether or not he should tell Elaine about hi storrid experiance with the teenagers. He hadn't told her anything, even though she'd densed that he had something important on his mind.

He'd brushed his sexy wife off with a few words about having trouble with the students at school, which he knew she hadn't believed, and now, sitting there at a sexy party that hadn't reall gotten started yet, he was fighting the urge to share his thrilling experiances in a verbal manner.

Part of the fun of doing something unusual was telling about it. If he'd told Elaine, she would've wanted to make arrangements to have sex with the boys, and the girls, and that might cause them both to be thrown out of town on a rail or some damn thing "

"I think you've had enough to drink, Cliff. You've been acting strang all day and I want to know what's bothering you. If you don't tell me right now I'm going home. I don't want to be around you if you get obnoxiously drunk."

Cliff had been staring at the empty glass in his hand. He looked up at his wife. Elaine was frowning. He felt eyes upon him and there was sudden silemce after her loud words. He knew that she was serious. He'd never gotten drunk around the swappers, and had seldom gotten that way at any time, but the few times he had he'd become a mean bastard " or so Elaine had told him later when he was sober.

Elaine had just returned from one of the bedrooms. She'd gone with a couple for a threesome, and he wondered what she'd sau if he told her that he'd fucked thast couple's lovely young daughter the day before. Julie's parents weren't the only ones there with swapping daughters, either. Or a son. Steve's parents were there, too. As were Peggy's and Marge's "

"Do you want me to go home, cliff?"

"I don't want anybody too go home," Cliff said, forcing a smile and glancing around. "Not until we've all exhausted ourselves in our usual uninhibited way, anyhow. Have any of you " you hedonists ever seen a horse fucking a girl? Well, I have, and it's a very exciting sight!"

"What on earth are you talking about?" Elaine asked.

"Actually, the girl was doing the fucking," Cliff said, enjoying the attention, deciding that it wouldn't do any harm to entertain the swappers with some sexcy talk about animals. He didn't have to mention any names, and he could leave out the fact that he'd fucked and sucked the young girls " and that they'd sucked his cock. He chuckled. "I should have said girls instead of girl, because I saw more than one going to town on a big horse ccok!"

Elaine said, "Maybe you better not talk, after all, Cliff. You're talking crazy, you know, and I didn't realize that you were so drunk."

"I'm just a little tipsy," Cliff said, grinning, getting a big bang out of the way the swappers were staring. "Do you folks want to hear how I happened to see the girls having fun with the horses? Two young horses, to be specific, and two young bulls!"

"You've gotten us very interested now," Norma Hart said.

"That's right," Bill Hart said. "You can't stop now, Cliff. Does it have anything to do with that new Four-H program?"

"Yes," Cliff said, suddenly wishing that he'd kept his big mouth shut. Bill would probably shit right there if he knew that his lovely young daughter was involved. He'd have to do some lying, by damn, and pretend that he was only talking so as to get some advice as to what he should do.

"I think I'd better make it clear that none of your children are involved," Cliff lied.

"I should hope not!" Norma exclaimed.

Cliff looked at Norma's beautiful body. She was completly naked, and he wondered what she'd say if he told her that her daughter was actually just as sexy as she was. How the fuck was he going to handle the situation he'd talked himself into? By lying, of course, as he'd already decided " he just hoped that he could keep his story straight in his mind in case he was quizzed later.

"I went out to the barn yesterday afternoon to check on the animals the kids are caring for as a Four-H project. There were acouple of girls there. They didn't see me. They were too engrossed in what they were doing to notice me."

"They were both naked and were playing with one of the young horse's balls and cock. That prick was over two feet long. They'd constructed a bed out of hay directly under the horse. One of the girls got on her back and let the other girl guide a few inches of the long cock inot her pussy. You should've seen that girl bouncing her ass on that hay!"

"She had an orgasm and then she held the stiff prick while the other girl fucked. They changed around a few time before the young horse finally popped his nuts. His stuff really flooded her cunt, I mean, and " well, that's about it folks. I didn't know if I should report it to the principle or somebody else with more authority than I have and I still don't know what to do."

"Why do anything?" Peggy Savage's father asked. "Hell, let the girls have their fun!"

"You shouldn't talk like that, George," Peggy's mother said. "What if one of the girls was our Peggy! Why, I don't see how a girl could keep from getting hurt fooling around with a horse like that!"

"It sounds to me as if the depth of the penetration could be controlled fairly easily," George said. "And as for our Peggy " it wouldn't surprise me very much to hear that she'd try something like that. You know as well as I do, Mona, that she's boy-crazy. Or should I have said cock-crazy?"

"I'm sure that Peggy has sex with boys, but that isn't like doing it with a horse," Mona said, walking over and sitting down beside Cliff. "You won't tell who the girls are, Cliff?"

"You wouldn't know them," Cliff said, feeling very sober by then, deciding that he'd better not do any more talking " lying or otherwise. "I've said too much already and I think I'll just try and forget that I saw anything. I'll do as George said and let the girls have their fun."

Elaine sat down on the other side of Cliff. "Are you sure that you didn't get sexy-hot and fuck at least one of the girls, Cliff? You didn't seem very interested when we had sex last night!"

"Maybe Cliff got so hot while watching he had to beat his meat," Bill said, laughing. "I find the whole deal exciting just hearing and thinking about it. And, looking around at the hard cocks now, I see that I'm not the only one to find the tale stimulating."

"What did happen after the horse shot off?" Norma asked.

"I managed to keep out of sight until the girls left," Cliff said. "While they were washing themselves, using a bucket of water, I heard them talking, though, and it seems that they'd had sex with the other young horse, too. As well as with the two young bulls."

"I'm amazed that animals can be used for such purposes," Mona said after a rather long silence. "I've read about such things, of course, and I'll even admit that reading about beastility kind of turned me on."

Norma laughed. "You sound as if you'd like to give it a try with a horse, Mona!"

"I'd at least like to see that kind of action," Mona said seriously. "Maybe we could have a swap club meeting at the barn and the women could draw numbers or something to see who'd go through with the actual fucking."

"I'd be willing to gamble," Elaine said. "Not that I'd know whether or not the woman who had to take on the horse had won or lost!"

There was a general discussion, with the men saying that they'd like to watch such an exhibition. Cliff decided that there might've been just as much acceptance if he'd told the whole truth. Because within a matter of minutes it was decided, without one nay vote, that they'd all go out o the barn the very next night.

Somebody wanted to know if there were lights at the barn, and Cliff said that there were, then added that there was even a creek nearby where the kids had been swimming.

"They told me about it at school," he said. "Then you all agree that I should just ignore the fact that I saw the girls having sex with the horses?"

They were all in agreement and Bill suggested that they get on with the present party. There were no objections to that and Cliff was relieved that he'd gotten out of what could've been a serious situation. He certainly didn't wnat to be the one to tell them about their wanton, promiscuous daughters " and maybe he'd learn to keep his mouth shut while drinking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.