Animal Farm Swappers - Cover

Animal Farm Swappers

 

Chapter 1: Peeking

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Peeking - They were living on the farm where everybody around them was a swapper

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Size   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Look at the cock on Mister Anderson!" Betty whispered excitedly. "It must be all of ten inches!"

"I'm looking," Rod said, remembering to keep his voice low. His own cock had started stiffening as soon as he and his sister had started peeking. Now it was hard and throbbing, it's almost eight inch length straining against his shorts and pants. "Mom won't have any problem taking his big dick though. Hell, Dad has at least eight inches."

"We'll go see if we can spot Dad and his partner later," Betty said softly. "God, I'm steaming already!"

"Just don't get excited enough to make a lot of noise," Rod said, his eyes fixed upon the nude bodies in the bedroom.

The bed was on the other side of the room, away from the window they were peeking through, but they had a perfect view. Earlier they'd made sure that the shade was raised a couple of inches and fortunately their mother hadn't noticed. Rod hoped that their luck held out.

Cliff Anderson was a teacher at the high school Rod and Betty attended and had been to the swapping parties with his pretty wife before, but they hadn't seen him in action. And they still hadn't, Rod thought, since the very muscular young man had only just finished undressing and was sitting on the side of the bed watching Rod's mother stripping.

Rod and Betty had seen their mother naked and in action many times. She was something of a sex-nut once she got her clothes off and was within sucking distance of a hard cock. Or a soft cock, for that matter. They'd seen her use her mouth, tongue, fingers, and various other parts of her shapely body to arouse men for the erotic activities she seemed to crave so much.

The teacher, who was about thirty, was already aroused enough. Maybe too much, Rod thought, seeing the big, stiff cock give a couple of little jerks. It'd be a joke on Mr. Anderson if he got his gun off even before he got his hands on the lovely female flesh being revealed to his eyes.

Rod and Betty were both proud of the way their mother looked " in or out of clothes. She was a tall blonde with rather dark skin. She moved gracefully and had a very pretty face and a beautiful body. She was nicely rounded even though quite slender, and her breasts were big, perfectly round mounds, with quite large nipples. Her legs were long and shapely and her firm buttocks jiggled delightfully when she walked. Her pubic hairs were short and curly and were just as blonde as the hair on her head. She was thirty-six and looked ten years younger.

Rod, watching as his naked mother swayed over and dropped to her knees before the big man and his big cock, remembered the first time he'd seen her going down on a man. He'd been shocked and just a little disgusted because his mother had done such a thing. He'd soon adjusted to the fact that his mother was acocksucker, though, and had accepted that along with everything he'd observed at the swap club parties.

Now, as his lovely mother grasped the base of the poking prick with the thumb and forefinger of one hand, and cupped the heavy balls with her other hand, Rod was ashamed of the crazy thoughts that had popped into his feverish mind. He shouldn't be thinking about how wonderful it'd be to feel his own mother's mouth on his cock!

Her tongue flicked out against the ig knob and Mr. Anderson put his hands on her shoulders. She snuggled in a little closer between his legs and licked around and around the swollen glans. She opened her mouth wide and engulfed the crown. Her cheeks bulged with the hard male meat and Rod felt his own hard cock jerk against his clothes.

Mr. Anderson entangled his fingers in the blonde hair and scooted his naked ass out closer to the edge of the bed. That movement shoved almost half his rigid shaft into her sucking mouth. She took even more down her throat for a second and then began moving her greedy mouth forward and backward on the stiff prick.

"That's our hypocritical Mom," Betty whispered, letting out a soft low laugh. "She'd shit if she knew that we know the truth about her and Dad!"

Rod agreed with his lovely young sister, but he didn't say anything. His mother had pulled her mouth from the glistening cock and was getting to her feet. He figured that Mr. Anderson would taste the blonde pussy before fucking it " he knew that he would " and he himself was fighting the urge to tell Betty to get down and blow him right then and there.

"He's going to eat her," Betty said softly. "He isn't even going to take the time to suck on her titties first."

Their mother had gotten on the bed, on her back, her knees raised and widely parted, and the teacher had started right out kissing her inner thighs. His big hands were gripping her rounded hips and his ass was lifted high in the air. Rod had thought they might go into the sixty-nine position " he felt that he might do so under the same circumstances. Yes, damnit, he would have sex with his lovely mother if he had the chance! And he'd bet Betty would gladly make it with their handsome horny father if she had the chance.

"Look at that teacher eat that pussy, Rod! We should be able to figure out some way to profit by what we're seeing now. I'm not going to fail history, that's for sure!"

"Not so loud," Rod cautioned. "Blackmail's out because he wouldn't hesitate about telling Mom and Dad. Besides, you get good marks, anyhow."

"I wasn't really thinking about blackmail," Betty whispered. "I hear he's going to be in charge of that new Four-H program they're starting at school and we could join the class and maybe find out more about him and his wife that way."

"We aren't farmers!"

"Now you're getting a little loud," Betty cautioned. "We don't have to be farmers to get into the Four-H program. It might be interesting. One of my girl friends lives on a farm and she told me that I'd get a bang out of watching the animals fuck."

"You'd get a bang out of anything having to do with sex," Rod said, patting his sister's firm ass. "I don't know if I can wait until we get back to Grandma's house or not."

Betty put her hand on his stiff cock and squeezed it through his clothes. "Don't waste your jism, Man! I'll take a chance on being seen and blow you right here if you don't think you can wait!"

Rod saw that his mother was about to climax. She'd been fondling and squeezing her own breasts and she'd now out her hands on Mr. Anderson's bobbing head. Her fingers were digging into his scalp and her ass was wriggling against the mattress. Her pretty features were contorted with passion, her eyes were tightly closed, and her lips were parted.

He knew that his sister wanted to see their mother getting fucked, so he pushed her fingers from his throbbing cock and told her that he could wait. The house was well back from the street, and the neighboring houses weren't very close, but there was always the chance that they'd be seen. He also preferred to save himself for later when they could take the opportunity to have their sexual fun and pleasure on a bed.

Lifting his face, licking his wet lips and grinning, Mr. Anderson walked on his knees until his thrusting prick was aimed at the blonde crotch. He waited for her long finger to do the guiding and then slowly lowered himself until his big cock was buried balls-deep.

He lowered his broad chest down against her poking breasts and slipped his hands down and under and grabbed her writhing buttocks. Seeing his mother pull Mr. Anderson's wet lips to her open mouth, Rod wondered if her cunt juices would taste anything like Betty's tangy sweet secretions.

Betty had grabbed his cock again and he didn't try to push her squeezing and stroking fingers away. He thought about tugging the throbbing flesh and muscle out into the open for her and as he made up his mind to do just that Betty dropped down and moved her hand to the top of his pants zipper.

They'd been stooping, holding onto the window sill as they peeked, and Rod moved his feet back on the grass so as to make his pulsing prick more accessible. He knew that his lovely sister was really steaming, as she enjoyed watching their beautiful mother being fucked, but he didn't do anything to help her out. He wanted to keep on watching the exciting erotic scene, and he knew, anyway, that Betty wouldn't hesitate about telling him if she wanted to be fucked, sucked, or fingered right then and there.

Betty quickly got his stiff cock out into the open. She wrapped her fingers around the hot shaft and stroked her hand up and down a couple of times, sliding the loose sheath of skin over the core of hard meat. Then she pushed her hand down to the base of his ccok, pulling the skin back and causing his purple cock knob to pop out. She licked the swollen glans a few times and then engulfed the big knob with her mouth.

Rod gritted his teeth and tightened his grip on the window sill as the wonderful sensations of his sister's hot mouth encompassing his throbbing cockhead sent his passion soaring even higher.

Watching his mother being fucked by the handsome Mr. Anderson while his sister sucked his own cock really turned Rod on. He began making little hunching movements, pushing his prick a little deeper into Betty's greedily sucking mouth each time, and she willingly accepted more and more of the stiff shaft.

Rod hadn't been cheated in the pecker department. He was only sixteen and he already had over seven inches. And right then his fifteen-ear-old sister was taking just about all of the throbbing length of cock into her mouth and down her throat. He could feel her throat muscles working around the glans each time she pushed her face forward and buried her nose in his pubic hairs.

Betty didn't know it, of course, but she was moving her sucking mouth forward and backward on his cock in practically the same rhythm as Mr. Anderson was pronging their sexy mother, Norma. He'd often thought of his sexy mother by her first name since he'd first seen her sexing it up at one of the swapping parties. He'd caught himself just in time on many occasions to keep from calling her Norma to her face during the past year or so. And Betty had mentioned that she'd had the same problem when around their father, Bill.

He guessed he'd seen his mother doing just about everything there was to do of a sexual nature with a partner or partners, female as well as male. He'd even seen her finger-fucking herself while temporarily without as partner.

Ar first, he'd beat his meat while peeking during the many sex parties his parents had tossed at their home. Then, after several weeks, unable to keep the secret any longer, he'd told Betty about sneaking back to the house and observing the erotic activities and acrobatics.

His sister hadn't believed him at first. And he didn't blame her. Around them their parents were straight-laced and puritanical where anything having to do with sex was concerned it wa still sometimes difficult for him to believe that they were actually such sexnuts.

Rod had to believe his eyes, though, and Betty did, too. She had been the first to suggest that they should also start enjoying themselves in a sexual way. Together. She'd admitted to masturbating " and had told him that she knew damned well that he was jacking himself off after he admitted that he'd never fucked a girl.

Betty had never had sex with anybody, either, and after they'd peeked at the fucking and sucking at the sex party together she'd sucked Rod's cock. That'd really felt great, and she claimed that she'd enjoyed the experience, even if she had choked and gagged on his spurting jism.

Pulling away from his gushing cock, she'd dashed to the bathroom to wash her mouth out, and he'd had to finish himself off with his hand. Later that same night, though, she'd sucked him off again and swallowed every last drop of his semen. He'd been finger-fucking her hot pussy at the time, another exciting first for him, and he'd questioned her about her lack of a cherry. She'd laughed and said that she'd punctured that useless piece of skin with her fingers long before.

They'd tried everything during the following few days and nights, whenever they'd gotten a chance, eagerly imitating the various sexual acts they'd seen performed at the swapping parties.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.