Incremental - Cover

Incremental

Copyright© 2004 by OHC

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I enjoy my 51 year old wife's sexual adventure

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Monday was about tasks that had little to do with earning a living - I rigged battery video cameras (with mikes) onto the security sensors in the living room and our bedroom. They looked like part of the all and sent good wifi pics to the PC in my study. Both cameras had wide lens capability and a zoom facility that was all but silent. I also went into town to what I jokingly termed "the naughty knicker shop" I bought bra, pants and suspenders in a very lacy stark white. I've always found a combination of the frills, colour, cut and a woman's complexion wonderful. I just hoped she would like and wear.

Just as I was settling back in the car I got a call from Jenny. Did I want to hear something exciting? It seemed a permanent state for me! In the office one of her forty something female colleagues (Diane) was having husband trouble and they had rowed before work that morning so she had arrived more than a little upset. They had bumped into each other in reception and Jenny, seeing her state, had insisted both went to Jenny's office so that Diane could compose herself. The door was locked and coffee prepared as Diane spelt out events.

At some point Jenny had embraced Diane to give comfort which was warmly received. They were "conjoined" for several minutes as Diane unburdened her emotion. This had ended with deep thanks to Jenny such that she pecked Diane on the cheek. The effect was electric in that Diane responded with a long full mouth to mouth kiss. They broke, smiled at one another and went into another. This time there was clear passion and both were enjoying. On the third Jenny slipped her hand between them and caressed Diane's breasts. From there it just evolved and ended with each up skirt and bringing the other to orgasm. A constantly ringing phone had then brought a conclusion. Both had visited the powder room to tidy up and a date made to meet after work.

Jenny was over the moon. It was as exciting as sex with a man and she was soaking wet as she spoke. There was the usual doubt requiring my reassurance. I suggested all was fine as long as Diane could be discreet. I eased her away from doubt by saying I had a present for her that would be good when she met Henry and now it seemed, Diane.

On the way home I turned all over in my mind. Where was all this going? She was so sexually active now it was fantastic. Was I putting her at risk? Should I just let it evolve? I felt down to my seemingly ever hard cock, gave it a rub and had a deep deep inwards smile.

She bounced in just after six and wanted her present. She was delighted. I explained that I felt she would look so feminine in it for Jean. She loved the idea. I then deliberately encouraged an evening "off" then to enhance experience later in the week. However we both were worked up when Jean called later in the evening to confirm the afternoon date and to fix a meeting with Henry, the young Jamaican.

She suggested they met at the Golf Club and that she discreetly withdraw at some point. He had been told the score with me and had no problem with my watching or indeed, being involved such that Jenny could bring him home and experience what Jean described as a baseball bat! We decided on Friday evening.

In fairness to Jenny, she was up very early on the Tuesday and worked solidly to around noon. A quick lunch and then off to prepare for Jean's arrival at 2.30. I waited on the appearance from the bedroom and had my mind blown. A red full skirt with silk barmaid blouse, white stockings and red high heels. She lifted the skirt to show the gift lingerie. I observed that she was doing more for Jean than a man. She agreed. It was about Jean's experience which made Jenny nervous and she wanted to slightly unsettle her through temptation.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.