Handsome - Cover

Handsome

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: When did I realise that I was handsome, well my mother always said I was from an early age, but then all mothers do that to their sons I suppose. Well I was about 14 or so when for the first time, I noticed my older sister giving me the eye.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting   .

When did I realise that I was handsome, well my mother always said I was from an early age, but then all mothers do that to their sons I suppose. Well I was about 14 or so when for the first time, I noticed my older sister giving me the eye. A quick word about Sue my older sister, she had always been a little over weight, teased about it often, until she reached 13 or 14, then she shot up a good 12 inches but stayed the same weight. Now she may have a few more inches around her waist than she would like but her bust and hips are just fine.

So where was I, right I was noticing her looking me over, well I noticed it a lot recently from a lots of girls but of course my sister had the inside track. There was usually a couple of hours after school when we would be alone in the house, my younger sister Clare usually strayed behind at school to do whatever, something sports related, so Sue and I would often be alone. She would come into my room and just chat while I was doing my homework on the computer. More and more I noticed that she was showing me more and more of her body, hugging her legs while dressed in her short school skirt for instance. Her sitting on my bed showing me her white knickers was always distracting and would often give me a boner.

"I'm bored," she sighed, "can't you finish that and come and play with me."

"Play with you?" I asked spinning around on my chair to face her, did she think we were still young kids.

"Yeah," she said bringing both her knees up to her chin and hugged them.

With the short school skirt she was wearing there was nothing of her long legs I couldn't see.

"How about Doctors and Patients," she giggled, "you used to love to play that with me."

"Yeah, when we were 5 or 6," I said.

"But there's so much more of me to examine now," she said and collapsed on my bed and laughed.

"Yeah right," I said staring at her.

"I'm sure most of the guys in your class would love to examine me," she said looking over at me but still not pulling her short skirt down. "So what do you think of my legs then?" she asked raising both up off the bed.

"What?" I asked.

"My legs," she giggled, "do you think they are all right?"

"Yeah, sure," I said.

"You're not even looking at them," she scolded, "come over here and have a closer look."

She patted the bed next to her.

"Come on, I wouldn't bite," she said then she giggled again.

I moved over and sat next to her on my bed.

"So what do you think?" she asked raising one leg then the other, "here give me you hand."

She grabbed my nearest hand and pulled it up and down her thigh.

"So, what do you think?" she asked.

"Not bad," I said.

"Not bad, there're fucking great legs," she snapped, "best in my class at any rate except for Jane Tanner of course but then she's miss perfect and has got the most perfect body."

I knew of Jane Tanner, hard not to, head girl, teacher's pet and tipped to be the girl most likely to. But as for the perfect body, well if you like them slim, not my type at all.

"No yours are better than Tanner's," I said, "hers are too skinny where as yours have some shape. Your tits are nicer too, bigger."

"That's nice to hear," she giggled, "so you like my tits too then. Do you know what size they are?"

"No," I relied for I was not really up on tit size.

"They're 38D," she said proudly, "I'll bet Tanner's are no more that 34A."

"Yeah," I said trying to sound knowledgeable.

"So you don't like small tits then?" she asked sitting up on her elbows and pushing her chest forward.

"No I like yours better," I said staring at her chest.

"Tell you what, would you like to see my new swimsuit, I bought it just the other day?" she asked her voice slightly breathless."

"Yeah," I replied off hand but my heart was pumping hard.

"Ok, don't go anywhere," she said and jumped off my bed and headed for her own room.

I turned back to my homework but my mind wouldn't concentrate.

"Right turn around," she giggled.

She was wearing her dressing gown but as she stood there she opened it up to reveal her small two piece suit.

"What do you think?" she asked, "you don't think I'm a bit thick here do you," she said gripping her waist.

"I'm speechless," I said looking her up and down, "drop the dressing gown and turn for me."

"So?" she asked after she was facing me again.

"Fan-fucking-tastic," I said truthfully, "you're a real knock out sis."

"Do you really think so?" she asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.